Author Topic: Fuck'n Hell America really is the bad guys  (Read 6963 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Fuck'n Hell America really is the bad guys
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2013, 12:27:29 PM »
Any countries that don't want their throats slit should immediately suspend immigration from Arab/Muslim countries.  Too bad liberal douchebags have a such a hard on for multiculturalism they would rather stick their head in the sand than admit what is happening.  Radical Islam is on the move.  They want your land, your wealth, and your head on a fucking stake.  Anybody who thinks the USA is the bad guys, best of luck to you when these animals are in charge of the world.

The USA is imperfect but we are the best hope for freedom and liberty in the world.  If you are against us then suck nuts.  Fuck you and your fucking mama.  Choke on a dick and then die.     

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2013, 12:28:55 PM »
Any countries that don't want their throats slit should immediately suspend immigration from Arab/Muslim countries.  Too bad liberal douchebags have a such a hard on for multiculturalism they would rather stick their head in the sand than admit what is happening.  Radical Islam is on the move.  They want your land, your wealth, and your head on a fucking stake.  Anybody who thinks the USA is the bad guys, best of luck to you when these animals are in charge of the world.

The USA is imperfect but we are the best hope for freedom and liberty in the world.  If you are against us then suck nuts.  Fuck you and your fucking mama.  Choke on a dick and then die.     

Will you run in 2016?   You got my vote. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2013, 12:40:28 PM »
So, would God be on our side then?
There is no God.  But people who are bat shit religious crazy with ThermoNuclear capability are a danger to everyone.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2013, 12:41:11 PM »

Its the new "in thing" for Republicans to be against ending the Muslim Menace.  Its hilarious.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2013, 12:42:16 PM »
Haha and I'm sure you will be there on the frontlines doing battle...oh brother
You belong in Palestine during the 11th hour with the rumble of a B-52 overhead.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2013, 01:01:31 PM »

LOLOLOL...This is bullshit. We are the headquarters of evil. Don't be a fool. We've been hijacked by a rogue government.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2013, 01:03:01 PM »

LOLOLOL...This is bullshit. We are the headquarters of evil. Don't be a fool. We've been hijacked by a rogue government.

There you go speaking that Hebro again. 

the trainer

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2013, 01:12:06 PM »
If I suspect that you are involved in things that goes against american interest I will put a bomb on a remote control plane and kill you on the spot without a fair trial, does that sounds like something a good guy would do, wake up people.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2013, 01:13:42 PM »

USA

MIC

PIC

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2013, 01:21:00 PM »
"Say good bye to the bad guy."   -T. Montana

a

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2013, 01:23:31 PM »
America is the keeper of civilization.

That's just the way it is.

I highly doubt anyone else could do it and could do it better.
the keeper of a "certain kind of civilization", it doesnt mean it's the one that will survive. The cvilization of the future will be a mix of current and past civilizations merged together that kept what worked -insured survival of the best, richest ones- and removed what didnt.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2013, 01:29:19 PM »

Gott mit uns...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2013, 01:31:01 PM »
Any countries that don't want their throats slit should immediately suspend immigration from Arab/Muslim countries.  Too bad liberal douchebags have a such a hard on for multiculturalism they would rather stick their head in the sand than admit what is happening.  Radical Islam is on the move.  They want your land, your wealth, and your head on a fucking stake.  Anybody who thinks the USA is the bad guys, best of luck to you when these animals are in charge of the world.

The USA is imperfect but we are the best hope for freedom and liberty in the world.  If you are against us then suck nuts.  Fuck you and your fucking mama.  Choke on a dick and then die.    
the goal of westerners is to rise in society by using your intelligence to work, earn money and fuck others in the ass, get at the top of the pyramid. This is essentially the western philosophy of life. As long as you dont get caught, are smart enough to hide how you got there, it's allright. Other decide to develop maffias to survive, others pick being welfare recipients all lif elong as their main strategy of survival. There s no dumb strategy of survival, as long as it works. But in the end, all strategies of survival fail ultimately as everything that lives is mortal.

It's exactly the same process at work everywhere else on the planet, in all countries, communities, whatever the religion; because we are animals, these rules, principles, are animal ones; all humans run after the same things, we are all the fucking same.
Wether muslims , chinese orthodoxian christian russians or atheist westerners take over the world, in the end we will destroy each others for the last remaining ressources, it cannot be otherwise. Mankind will disapear just like dinosaurs and other past animal species. Mankind has an end, it's not a matter of if, but when. "How" is what keeps us interested in understanding how we will disapear. Probably some kind of sublimation process.
Odds are high humans from the future will be a mix chinese, russians, europeans, africans, and north americans. Only a few survivors having all the knowledges and powers, "gods". 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2013, 01:33:20 PM »
That's the funny, all humans on earth are convinced their "god" (allah, buddha, shiva, etc) are with them and not with the enemy. In fact  they re confusing their own survival, their interests, with the will of a "god". "god" is the ultimate, perfect man/animal , and this concept is embeded in all human minds. In the end only the strongest, smartest, fitest will survive, I guess the survivors will consider their God to be the right one, as he will be the only one standing. At this point they ll probably realize they are, the god they believed in.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2013, 01:34:07 PM »
The whole world is in trouble not just America. Technology is the culprit.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2013, 01:58:21 PM »
There is no God.  But people who are bat shit religious crazy with ThermoNuclear capability are a danger to everyone.
This x 10!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2013, 02:18:32 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2013, 02:43:04 PM »
If Ben Franklin, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson could see the present day America they would turn in their graves.   
They weren't saints either.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2013, 04:53:06 PM »
Will you run in 2016?   You got my vote. 

I would run but I'm too real for the masses.  At this point in time most people would rather be bullshitted.  It's what they have gotten comfortable with these last 200 plus years.  Reality is often unpleasant hence the fact that "hope and change" was a winning slogan.  I appreciate your support though.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2013, 04:54:08 PM »
I would run but I'm too real for the masses.  At this point in time most people would rather be bullshitted.  It's what they have gotten comfortable with these last 200 plus years.  Reality is often unpleasant hence the fact that "hope and change" was a winning slogan.  I appreciate your support though.   
Reality eh?  Don`t you believe in fairy tales?  ;)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2013, 05:09:40 PM »
Reality eh?  Don`t you believe in fairy tales?  ;)

No, but I believe you are a fairy, so tell me a tale.  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2013, 05:10:37 PM »
Adonis is going post crazy today.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2013, 05:52:52 PM »