Author Topic: Bhanks Next Endeavor  (Read 3878 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Bhanks Next Endeavor
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2021, 03:42:18 PM »
I think I did alright doing everything wrong on 5 days notice. I think if I pick a show a few weeks out next summer I can do better. I mean getting actual posing trunks and learning a routine would be a start. Not depleting in 3 days but slowly leaning out over a week or 2 would be better. And yeah I think I can make some hamstring progress by next summer will give hamstrings their own day and add in stiff leg deadlifts

Like I said enter the USA’s and nationals, shouldn’t be too hard

You make all sorts of excuses, if someone is better than you you say they are shorter, can put on more muscle easier

When someone is taller than you and better you say they are younger, in their prime, not a fair comparison, you are in your 40’s

You never seem to outright admit your genetics aren’t as good as some, and come to the fact that there are lots of guys better whether they are older, younger, shorter or taller 

Maybe if you except that and move on you’ll be a lot better

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2021, 03:59:25 PM »
I actually think Bhank had his eyes on this contest for more than 5 days.  I think he'd been dieting and prepping since he joined up here.  I think he panicked the last weekend and cost himself muscle and fullness.  That being said for a 1st contest he looked pretty polished especially considering he couldn't really train legs.  I think with proper and smart leg training and not trying to "peak" he will actually look pretty good next time out.  Assuming there will be a next time.  You can tell even in their skinny version, that his legs were once decent.  At least the quads.  Looks like he has some calf development and by his own admission needs to hit hams harder and more often.  My hamstring recommendation to Bhank would be to hit them twice per week.  Once after training back and the other time I'd hit em with quads rotating one workout before quads and the next after. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2021, 04:08:20 PM »
I actually think Bhank had his eyes on this contest for more than 5 days.  I think he'd been dieting and prepping since he joined up here.  I think he panicked the last weekend and cost himself muscle and fullness.  That being said for a 1st contest he looked pretty polished especially considering he couldn't really train legs.  I think with proper and smart leg training and not trying to "peak" he will actually look pretty good next time out.  Assuming there will be a next time.  You can tell even in their skinny version, that his legs were once decent.  At least the quads.  Looks like he has some calf development and by his own admission needs to hit hams harder and more often.  My hamstring recommendation to Bhank would be to hit them twice per week.  Once after training back and the other time I'd hit em with quads rotating one workout before quads and the next after.

He needs to come in with shredded glutes, everyone knows the glutes is what wins contests when turned around. The judges love seeing that

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2021, 04:11:49 PM »

He had it planned out for a while.

He's a narcissist. Nothing he does is random.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2021, 04:13:25 PM »
I'm guessing you must be some kind of Spetznaz-style snow mercenary, amirite..?

I do a lot of "out of bounds" skiing and i am a volunteer search and rescue member for mountain climbing, hiking and skiing.

But it's just because i live in the mountains. ;D

Wish there was more 007 to it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2021, 05:57:35 PM »

I absolutely had no intention of doing a contest until 5 days out it was a 8 hour drive and the hotel was 400 a night. I didn't even have time to order proper posing trunks. They have contest an hour and a half from my house several times a year where hotels cost 100 a night. If I had planned in advance I would have done one of those with actual posing trunks.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2021, 05:58:30 PM »

You make all sorts of excuses, if someone is better than you you say they are shorter, can put on more muscle easier

When someone is taller than you and better you say they are younger, in their prime, not a fair comparison, you are in your 40’s

You never seem to outright admit your genetics aren’t as good as some, and come to the fact that there are lots of guys better whether they are older, younger, shorter or taller 

Dude was not better and his genetics are trash compared to mine its a fucking popularity contest and no one knew who I was meanwhile he has competed locally for 20 years. Would anyone really rather have a troll build than mine? Hell no they wouldn't. Congrats to him but stop the fucking nonsense he had no arms and loose skin just hanging off him. I am not crazy or delusional. I have an actual V taper he was shaped like a box. I  beat him all day everyday and anyone with eyes knows it judges be damned. What is the point of prepping for a show when they are just going to pull this bullshit anyway

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2021, 06:10:11 PM »
He didn’t look like this not even close

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2021, 06:26:15 PM »
I absolutely had no intention of doing a contest until 5 days out it was a 8 hour drive and the hotel was 400 a night. I didn't even have time to order proper posing trunks. They have contest an hour and a half from my house several times a year where hotels cost 100 a night. If I had planned in advance I would have done one of those with actual posing trunks.

I'll take you at your word.  I still contend you were prepping for weeks if not months and then this show popped up and you said fuck it, I'm in.  Which is still totally cool and impressive.  I wasn't knocking you.  Did you do your own tan or did they have a tanning person at the show?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2021, 06:36:13 PM »
I'll take you at your word.  I still contend you were prepping for weeks if not months and then this show popped up and you said fuck it, I'm in.  Which is still totally cool and impressive.  I wasn't knocking you.  Did you do your own tan or did they have a tanning person at the show?

Well believe what you want I came up with the idea 5 days prior after Wes said something that pissed me off. I registered and purchased an NPC card 5 days prior. I did not have a routine and barely knew the poses. I didn't even have time to order posing trunks.  They had a tanning person at the show

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2021, 06:50:10 AM »

been saying this since the start of the thread.

He was  prepping for 6-8 weeks and chose a show.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2021, 06:59:59 AM »
He didn’t look like this not even close

Any pics from prejudging?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2021, 08:17:05 AM »
Dude was not better and his genetics are trash compared to mine its a fucking popularity contest and no one knew who I was meanwhile he has competed locally for 20 years. Would anyone really rather have a troll build than mine? Hell no they wouldn't. Congrats to him but stop the fucking nonsense he had no arms and loose skin just hanging off him. I am not crazy or delusional. I have an actual V taper he was shaped like a box. I  beat him all day everyday and anyone with eyes knows it judges be damned. What is the point of prepping for a show when they are just going to pull this bullshit anyway

Somebody invite trollkins to Getbig.  :D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2021, 08:37:40 AM »
I will fucking kill that dude on sight but again since he is in Canada and can't enter the US I am not going to lose sleep over it today
He'd eat you alive, punk.
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2021, 09:05:34 AM »

He is a pussy who stalks and harasses 80 year old women and threatens children from behind a computer and you are a pussy for defending him not only will I fuck him up on sight but anyone who defends the scumbag as well

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2021, 09:26:40 AM »
Bhanks now that you have the blue stars will you come off of whatever you're taking that's making your HR sit at 110 beats a minute?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2021, 09:28:14 AM »
He is a pussy who stalks and harasses 80 year old women and threatens children from behind a computer and you are a pussy for defending him not only will I fuck him up on sight but anyone who defends the scumbag as well

no you won't.

did you start your job that has you working on Saturdays?

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2021, 09:30:20 AM »

bhank owns your minds

tiny tit weaklings

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2021, 09:31:15 AM »

what do you care

flamer

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2021, 09:32:22 AM »

unless can buy food without his welfare check

he aint eating jack

is that welfare queen your idol?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2021, 02:29:28 PM »
Bhank,

You lack the genetics to be a successful competitive bodybuilder.  Most people do.

Just being real with you.

Train for strength and health.  You still can have a fine physique.

Don't waste your time trying to compete.  Spend your time wisely.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2021, 02:33:08 PM »
Bhank,

You lack the genetics to be a successful competitive bodybuilder.  Most people do.

Just being real with you.

Train for strength and health.  You still can have a fine physique.

Don't waste your time on a fruitless quest.

I train because I like the train the same reason I have trained the last 30 years. My placing at a male beauty pageant is not going to change that. I am 43 years old when did I ever say I wanted to be a successful competitive bodybuilder. I said I might do another show next summer but whether I do or don't I am still going to train the exact same way because I like to train. Being in good enough shape to get up there and get a good pic for my instagram after the injuries I have had is success in my book. I never said I wanted a pro card.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2021, 02:39:29 PM »
I train because I like the train the same reason I have trained the last 30 years. My placing at a male beauty pageant is not going to change that. I am 43 years old when did I ever say I wanted to be a successful competitive bodybuilder. I said I might do another show next summer but whether I do or don't I am still going to train the exact same way because I like to train. Being in good enough shape to get up there and get a good pic for my instagram after the injuries I have had is success in my book. I never said I wanted a pro card.

Ok, good. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2021, 02:40:28 PM »
If I get up there again and look better than I did this last time that would be another successful win for me. I don't need to beat Lee Haney I just need to beat me. I would like to try and do better next time I believe I can but I will make that call in about 6-9 months. I need more leg mass specifically hamstrings and I think I can get more this next year. Regardless I like a challenge life isn't supposed to be easy

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2021, 03:07:51 PM »
what do you care

flamer

I'm a Bhank supporter.  Work on your comprehension you fucking retard.