Author Topic: Bhanks Next Endeavor  (Read 3933 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Bhanks Next Endeavor
« on: August 18, 2021, 06:18:45 PM »
Where do we stand with the pending beatdown that awaits Josh via the capable if not GH hands of BHank?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Re: Bhanks Next Endeavor
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 06:30:12 PM »
I think that was all just a dog and pony show.  It played out the same way all the conflicts have in the past here.  Nothing was ever going to happen.  I don’t think either of the men are allowed to leave their residential areas anyways.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2021, 07:04:49 PM »
Nothing will ever happen IRL. Nothing

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2021, 09:51:07 PM »
Spanks is going to handle it after his wins the Masters Olympia.

Stand by.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2021, 10:53:43 PM »
Back in the 5 Day NPC Show thread Bhank said that he couldn't do another contest for 2 years because he had contract work every Saturday for the next 2 years after the Excaliber and that was part of the reason he entered--because it was the only show he could do.

Where's he going to find the time for another contest or anything else like this?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2021, 03:02:21 AM »
Back in the 5 Day NPC Show thread Bhank said that he couldn't do another contest for 2 years because he had contract work every Saturday for the next 2 years after the Excaliber and that was part of the reason he entered--because it was the only show he could do.

Where's he going to find the time for another contest or anything else like this?

I stopped believing anything Bhank wrote a long time ago.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2021, 05:16:25 AM »
I stopped believing anything Bhank wrote a long time ago.

Why I have proved and backed every word I have ever said

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2021, 05:39:21 AM »
Step one eat and let body recover the rest of this week as still don't feel right. Step 2 see Dr for Elbow tendonitis and possible hernia on the 27th. Step 3 start training again. Step 4 in 1-2 months re-evaluate with possible goal of doing another show next summer in the 225-230 range. Of course may just lose all my gains snowboarding this winter will see how it goes. I will be 44 this winter so there are no real guarantees

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2021, 06:59:41 AM »
Step one eat and let body recover the rest of this week as still don't feel right. Step 2 see Dr for Elbow tendonitis and possible hernia on the 27th. Step 3 start training again. Step 4 in 1-2 months re-evaluate with possible goal of doing another show next summer in the 225-230 range. Of course may just lose all my gains snowboarding this winter will see how it goes. I will be 44 this winter so there are no real guarantees

wait, so you are not going after josh after you swore for 3 days about he is a "dead man"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2021, 07:03:05 AM »

What's the hernia from?  I thought you train light? Is it old?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2021, 07:11:52 AM »
wait, so you are not going after josh after you swore for 3 days about he is a "dead man"

I will fucking kill that dude on sight but again since he is in Canada and can't enter the US I am not going to lose sleep over it today

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2021, 07:12:56 AM »
What's the hernia from?  I thought you train light? Is it old?

It may not be a Hernia first Dr a Gastro said it wasn't just going to ask for a 2nd opinion from sports therapy orthopedic since I have an apt with him for elbow anyway

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2021, 07:27:11 AM »
I will fucking kill that dude on sight but again since he is in Canada and can't enter the US I am not going to lose sleep over it today

smart move, better rest up after the grueling fast and battle you endured.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2021, 07:31:09 AM »
Step one eat and let body recover the rest of this week as still don't feel right.
Recover from what....you`re gruelling  4+1/2 day contest prep where you omitted hamburger buns from your diet.... quite the ultimate sacrifice....or the ridiculous last minute dehydration "technique" you used.

You`d never make it actually dieting 12-16 weeks and doing cardio 6 days a week,plus training your balls off.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2021, 07:35:29 AM »
Recover from what....you`re gruelling  4+1/2 day contest prep where you omitted hamburger buns from your diet.... quite the ultimate sacrifice....or the ridiculous last minute dehydration "technique" you used.

You`d never make it actually dieting 12-16 weeks and doing cardio 6 days a week,plus training your balls off.

I think I did alright doing everything wrong on 5 days notice. I think if I pick a show a few weeks out next summer I can do better. I mean getting actual posing trunks and learning a routine would be a start. Not depleting in 3 days but slowly leaning out over a week or 2 would be better. And yeah I think I can make some hamstring progress by next summer will give hamstrings their own day and add in stiff leg deadlifts

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2021, 07:51:40 AM »
I think I did alright doing everything wrong on 5 days notice. I think if I pick a show a few weeks out next summer I can do better. I mean getting actual posing trunks and learning a routine would be a start. Not depleting in 3 days but slowly leaning out over a week or 2 would be better. And yeah I think I can make some hamstring progress by next summer will give hamstrings their own day and add in stiff leg deadlifts
You looked OK,but to keep it real,there was 8 guys in the entire 3 classes you entered not including yourself or anyone else who did multiple classes....I know this was an uncontollable thing and you had no idea how many guys would show up.....credit given.

I give you credit but for a guy who not too long ago joined the board and said he could crush me,Coach,UK Jeff,etc. etc., and that you were the only "beast" here in top shape,and nobody could beat you cuz you weighed more than us and had bigger arms,you got extremely lucky.

Look at your pics in shape and look at my pics in shape.....you outweigh me by at least 30 pounds yet you do not look all that much bigger than me by comparison....it`s not the scale,it`s the mirror.

You asked for advice and when experienced competitors offered you sound advice,you shrugged it off any fucking way.

Welcome back to reality,and please tell me that you`ve learned how to be humble instead of a braggart.

Your posts piss me off a lot but I actually like you...........I know you dont care and I dont know why I like you (NO HOMO).....just be humble and leave your ego out of your posts.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2021, 08:21:50 AM »
Why I have proved and backed every word I have ever said

C'mon BHanks, do you really think the getbig peanut gallery is going to give you lasting props on here?

You could get blow by supermodel and post the video.
Some would say good job BHanks . But most would call her a desperate skank and make fun of you both, etc

Meanwhile they'd be stroking it while watching the video .

That's getbig . It's entertaining but don't ever take it too serious.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2021, 08:27:59 AM »
C'mon BHanks, do you really think the getbig peanut gallery is going to give you lasting props on here?

You could get blow by supermodel and post the video.
Some would say good job BHanks . But most would call her a desperate skank and make fun of you both, etc

Meanwhile they'd be stroking it while watching the video .

That's getbig . It's entertaining but don't ever take it too serious.

Maybe if you took things more seriously you wouldn’t be such an abject failure?

You’re the semi-married version of Shizzo.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2021, 10:26:41 AM »
You looked OK,but to keep it real,there was 8 guys in the entire 3 classes you entered not including yourself or anyone else who did multiple classes....I know this was an uncontollable thing and you had no idea how many guys would show up.....credit given.

I give you credit but for a guy who not too long ago joined the board and said he could crush me,Coach,UK Jeff,etc. etc., and that you were the only "beast" here in top shape,and nobody could beat you cuz you weighed more than us and had bigger arms,you got extremely lucky.

Look at your pics in shape and look at my pics in shape.....you outweigh me by at least 30 pounds yet you do not look all that much bigger than me by comparison....it`s not the scale,it`s the mirror.

You asked for advice and when experienced competitors offered you sound advice,you shrugged it off any fucking way.

Welcome back to reality,and please tell me that you`ve learned how to be humble instead of a braggart.

Your posts piss me off a lot but I actually like you...........I know you dont care and I dont know why I like you (NO HOMO).....just be humble and leave your ego out of your posts.

Post a current pic I crush you

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2021, 10:30:43 AM »
He has many third place throphies to conquer, he should be so lucky to enter 3 competitor contests 8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2021, 10:35:30 AM »
Bhank should be a bit more humble. He did finish second to this guy:

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2021, 10:37:55 AM »
Did Bhank actually place ahead of anyone??  It looks like he competed against only like 2 other people and lost to them...  ???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2021, 12:48:50 PM »
Post a current pic I crush you
And youd crush Joe Marino and UK Jeff .....we know.

You just dont get it dude.

You showed us pics at your best and we showed you pics of us at our best..............we blew you away....end of story.

At 154-165 pounds I would have buried you,regardless of what you weighed.....I have beaten many bigger guys in masters contests where they bunch all the weight classes into one big class......have you?

Right now I`m 66 years old and just started back training......closer to 70 than 65........I`m not trying to compete with you,I have 13 years on you kid...I`ll never compete again I just want to be fit............nothing left to prove.

What I`m saying is this,in all my years on this board......almost 20,I have never seen a new member who lasted too long come on proclaiming to be incredible and that he could roll out of bed and win a contest and that he was the best built guy on here,then brag as much as you did when you had done absoultely nothing except what every member here has done and most still do........THEY LIFT WEIGHTS.

You came here talking big shit and you still think you`re the shit when you got extremely lucky to place at all.

Get over yourself,you came in last 2 X in a row and 3rd. out of 4 competitors.......if there was 6-8 guys in your classes you wouldn`t have won jackshit and you know it.

I gave you credit even though you were a stupid ass to enter in 5 days,but that show`s competitors were not that great at all ..........except for the Black guy.

Google the phrases "swelled headed  narcissist",then Google the phrase "humble champion",then maybe you`ll get my drift.....I somehow doubt it though.

You get more respect being humble and you got humbled......... even though you wont admit it as then your "victories" would be hollow.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2021, 12:52:14 PM »
Of course may just lose all my gains snowboarding this winter will see how it goes. I will be 44 this winter so there are no real guarantees

I'm older than you and ski 30+ days every winter for 6-8 hours per day.

Never lost an ounce of muscle.

You must be doing something wrong.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2021, 03:20:08 PM »
I'm older than you and ski 30+ days every winter for 6-8 hours per day.

Never lost an ounce of muscle.

You must be doing something wrong.

I'm guessing you must be some kind of Spetznaz-style snow mercenary, amirite..?

T