Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390188 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #400 on: June 15, 2023, 08:54:00 AM »
Wes,

I'm not a real doctor but I play one on Getbig.

My advices is to UP THE DOSE.

:D

Noted !  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #401 on: June 15, 2023, 09:34:14 AM »
25 sets of dips this morning reps slow and controlled Bodyweight of 245 No extra weight, walking laps in gym in between sets 1 minute between sets. Started around sets of 30–35 and finished sets of 12. The chest,shoulder and tri pump were unmatched. Shoulder holding up well. Dips are prob my favorite movement but due to shoulders have done much of them in last couple months. Someone here was doing lots of sets of dips and got me all excited for them. I can’t wait to feel the soreness.

Fantastic, robc

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #402 on: June 15, 2023, 09:37:45 AM »
Fantastic, robc

I love dips too...great exercise!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: June 15, 2023, 10:34:40 AM »
Hi Chaos !   🙋‍♀️

We are running 10K per day in the hills and tonight we are going to deadlift (so I can learn how to do it properly). I have been practicing the “sumo style” most of the day while I’m out walking. My niece is going with us and she is also practicing but she is too small for a belt (size zero).

I sent you some photos of the Duomo. Will send you some of us deadlifting tonight. I am also going to try a 75 lb curl at 134 lbs. I ate a lot of gelato today so I have a little bit of a Hankins gut going on.

Take care everyone, except Henda, you thick-headed English turd.  🤣

Haha I haven’t been on in days what have I done now to warrant thst hsha?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: June 15, 2023, 11:05:09 AM »
Thanks Jane,so far just one tab yesterday.......felt a bit spacey this AM......more than my usual spaceshot self even.  :D

That’s good news Wes !

Like I always say; “one day at a time, a journey starts with one single step, be stronger than your excuses, don’t show your tits to teenage boys, it’s a marathon not a sprint, he looks like something Michelangelo carved, to finish first - first you’ve got to finish !”

🙋‍♀️

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: June 15, 2023, 11:13:15 AM »
Haha I haven’t been on in days what have I done now to warrant thst hsha?

I swear to God at your funeral all everyone is going to talk about is the tall skinny blond chick who pulled down her pants and pissed on your casket.

You know what I mean, stop playing around with that hormone shit without medical advice. And no, it’s not because you’re a drunken English fat booze hag fukker.

🤣🤣

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #406 on: June 15, 2023, 12:55:12 PM »
Just beach action today after 3 days in a row training. Focusing on adding quality mass and strength now for a couple months.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: June 15, 2023, 12:55:18 PM »
I swear to God at your funeral all everyone is going to talk about is the tall skinny blond chick who pulled down her pants and pissed on your casket.

You know what I mean, stop playing around with that hormone shit without medical advice. And no, it’s not because you’re a drunken English fat booze hag fukker.

🤣🤣

Never heard "Tough Love" said better.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #408 on: June 15, 2023, 01:01:03 PM »
Just beach action today after 3 days in a row training. Focusing on adding quality mass and strength now for a couple months.

Are you trying to throw your hat in the Hankins "Who wore it better" debate?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #409 on: June 15, 2023, 01:07:31 PM »
Are you trying to throw your hat in the Hankins "Who wore it better" debate?

I was not aware of any such debate. I wore my camo nags with Celtic pride.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: June 15, 2023, 04:02:12 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #411 on: June 15, 2023, 04:37:21 PM »
Fantastic, robc

I love dips too...great exercise!

Thanks fellas. Felt amazing. Already pretty sore and loving it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #412 on: June 15, 2023, 05:10:51 PM »
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=437272.msg10020932#msg10020932

Can't wait for tomorrow and recovery day.

How the fuck are you going to talk shit about my arm training???? With this Brutal workout you do a thousand sets of squats and deadlifts and presses but then just 4 sets of cable curls for arms WTF??? And really you are going to give an RPE rating to cable curls???? Do an actual barbell or dumbell curl you fucking bitch use actual weights cables are for pumping blood after lifting heavy weights they don't count and certainly dont get an RPE rating like wtf you going to tell me your max cable curl now nonsense

4 Sets:
12 Cable Curls @ moderate weight – RPE 7

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #413 on: June 15, 2023, 05:30:33 PM »
You know there is no rule saying an overhand grip has to use wrist straps either
You are the last guy I would take training advice from, you're a mess and weak as hell. Worst tough guy ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: June 15, 2023, 05:36:53 PM »
Hi Chaos !   🙋‍♀️

We are running 10K per day in the hills and tonight we are going to deadlift (so I can learn how to do it properly). I have been practicing the “sumo style” most of the day while I’m out walking. My niece is going with us and she is also practicing but she is too small for a belt (size zero).

I sent you some photos of the Duomo. Will send you some of us deadlifting tonight. I am also going to try a 75 lb curl at 134 lbs. I ate a lot of gelato today so I have a little bit of a Hankins gut going on.

Take care everyone, except Henda, you thick-headed English turd.  🤣
Sumo isn't real deadlifting! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: June 15, 2023, 05:42:34 PM »
You are the last guy I would take training advice from, you're a mess and weak as hell. Worst tough guy ever.

At least I don’t need wraps to hold onto a bar. I might not squat a ton and yeah I have a torn pec but my grip forearm and hand strength is off the charts that is what arm wrestling does that is what wrestling does and yeah that is what curling actual weight does that is what never using wraps does

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: June 15, 2023, 05:43:52 PM »
How the fuck are you going to talk shit about my arm training???? With this Brutal workout you do a thousand sets of squats and deadlifts and presses but then just 4 sets of cable curls for arms WTF??? And really you are going to give an RPE rating to cable curls???? Do an actual barbell or dumbell curl you fucking bitch use actual weights cables are for pumping blood after lifting heavy weights they don't count and certainly dont get an RPE rating like wtf you going to tell me your max cable curl now nonsense

4 Sets:
12 Cable Curls @ moderate weight – RPE 7

I can...and I will talk shit about your workouts.

Please explain how a bicep knows the difference between a bar, dumbbell, or cable.   I will wait.

Please tell me how gymnasts get the arms they do when the bulk of their training isn't from some Flex magazine "how to build 20" arms" bullshit?

I love how you melted down.  Funny thing is this....if we did a weighted pull up, what I weigh plus the amount I could strap to myself is ALWAYS going to be more than your bodyweight plus any extra weight you have on you.  Facts!

You have zero clue how to lift....but you can sure own the shit out of me on how to inject shit!

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: June 15, 2023, 05:47:11 PM »
Bhanky,
The word dumbbell has two b's.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: June 15, 2023, 05:51:14 PM »
At least I don’t need wraps to hold onto a bar. I might not squat a ton and yeah I have a torn pec but my grip forearm and hand strength is off the charts that is what arm wrestling does that is what wrestling does and yeah that is what curling actual weight does that is what never using wraps does
I haven't used straps in 20 years. Bought a set of figure 8's for strongman training and hated them, stuck with chalk. You're still a mess and your lifts are shit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: June 15, 2023, 06:26:02 PM »
I can...and I will talk shit about your workouts.

Please explain how a bicep knows the difference between a bar, dumbbell, or cable.   I will wait.

Please tell me how gymnasts get the arms they do when the bulk of their training isn't from some Flex magazine "how to build 20" arms" bullshit?

I love how you melted down.  Funny thing is this....if we did a weighted pull up, what I weigh plus the amount I could strap to myself is ALWAYS going to be more than your bodyweight plus any extra weight you have on you.  Facts!

You have zero clue how to lift....but you can sure own the shit out of me on how to inject shit!

So you are saying a bow flex and a thigh master is just as good as free weights got it dumbass now you want to compete at pull-ups to prove your bicep strength lol at least make it a chin up for biceps which you would lose  but regardless it’s real easy and simple put 165lbs on the bar and curl it for 3 reps. You can’t because you do fucking 12 rep cable curls for your arm workout dumbass

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: June 15, 2023, 06:28:04 PM »
Bhanky,
Does dumbass also have two b's in it like dumbbell or just one?

dumbbass or dumbass?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: June 15, 2023, 06:46:37 PM »
I haven't used straps in 20 years. Bought a set of figure 8's for strongman training and hated them, stuck with chalk. You're still a mess and your lifts are shit.

I haven't seen a single member of this board match my curl yet I do believe Robcguns can do it the rest of you no way. Go ahead tell me how curling doesn't count since none of you can do it. I have done a 165lbs strict curl and a 3 rep 165lb standing curl on video for the board. Take your pic and match it you can't. You are just a fat cankled slob

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: June 15, 2023, 07:16:17 PM »
So you are saying a bow flex and a thigh master is just as good as free weights got it dumbass now you want to compete at pull-ups to prove your bicep strength lol at least make it a chin up for biceps which you would lose  but regardless it’s real easy and simple put 165lbs on the bar and curl it for 3 reps. You can’t because you do fucking 12 rep cable curls for your arm workout dumbass

Never mentioned those things.  Re-read and come back to me with a coherent explanation.

So, you are declining another challenge.  Pull up uses biceps...shoulders....la ts (of which you have none...oh wait, thats another hankins embellishment....you have an extra muscle there).  It ALWAYS comes back to the one thing you do that NO ONE here does...you cherry picked it so you could say your best.  Congrats/

I have issued you multiple challenges prior to your strict curl.  You have yet to accomplish any of those. 

Keep trying drug boy.   Tell you what....I'll try and beat you on strict curl, you try and beat me on the overhead squat.  You have been notified...and told its a contest.  Can't back out now.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: June 15, 2023, 08:13:59 PM »
I haven't seen a single member of this board match my curl yet I do believe Robcguns can do it the rest of you no way. Go ahead tell me how curling doesn't count since none of you can do it. I have done a 165lbs strict curl and a 3 rep 165lb standing curl on video for the board. Take your pic and match it you can't. You are just a fat cankled slob
And I'm naturally stronger than your drug addict, woman beating ass.  :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #424 on: June 15, 2023, 09:00:50 PM »
Sumo isn't real deadlifting! ;D

shots fired !