Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390034 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #1225 on: June 29, 2023, 07:25:02 AM »
Clegged
adj. When a buff steroid fueled fighter is soundly beaten in a fight by an opponent with a dad-bod, i.e. He was clegged by his fat looking opponent.
verb. Clegged, i.e. The man clegged him in the head.
noun: Clegging, i.e. What a clegging he got in that fight.
Also see: Bhanky.

LOL :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1226 on: June 29, 2023, 08:45:22 AM »
LOL :D

Its a noun, a verb, an adjective, a pejorative, and perfect metaphor for all things Hanky Panky. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1227 on: June 29, 2023, 10:38:04 AM »
If I was so soundly beaten have him post the video on YouTube he took a still frame from it he posted it on his Facebook after the fight then took it down as he looked like he got beat up on it. By all means get him to post the video should be easy enough if he whooped my ass like everyone claims.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1228 on: June 29, 2023, 10:40:12 AM »
Brian could you match kranks workout?

Yes or no

Can I do jumping jacks, burpees and bear crawls sure but why???? I lift weights fuck that nonsense “battle” ropes and “assault” bikes lol that’s not working out in my book “magic kingdom” conditioning bwhaha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1229 on: June 29, 2023, 10:41:46 AM »
If I was so soundly beaten have him post the video on YouTube he took a still frame from it he posted it on his Facebook after the fight then took it down as he looked like he got beat up on it. By all means get him to post the video should be easy enough if he whooped my ass like everyone claims.

So far all we have are two things - 1) you flailing with your arms 2) Clegg's hand raised in victory and you looking like a broken man 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1230 on: June 29, 2023, 10:42:30 AM »
Can I do jumping jacks, burpees and bear crawls sure but why???? I lift weights fuck that nonsense “battle” ropes and “assault” bikes lol “magic kingdom” conditioning bwhaha

The assault bike would put you 6 feet under than Em is planning on to get the house from you. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1231 on: June 29, 2023, 10:44:03 AM »
The assault bike would put you 6 feet under than Em is planning on to get the house from you.

Again it’s just a stationary bike calling it an “assault” bike doesn’t make it badass you are not storming the beaches of Normandy on a stationary bike

I have a 4k mountain bike I “assault” ski slopes on that is badass a stationary bike at the gym not so much

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1232 on: June 29, 2023, 10:46:10 AM »

Better yet, who did the referee award the fight win to?

That’s all that matters.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1233 on: June 29, 2023, 10:47:21 AM »
So far all we have are two things - 1) you flailing with your arms 2) Clegg's hand raised in victory and you looking like a broken man

And we will never see the video because what I said is the truth he spent 9 minutes of a 10 minute fight on his back taking unanswered blows to the head he was on his back 10 seconds after that one jab landed. If I am lying to get the video and prove me a liar you can’t because I am telling the truth. You don’t think he would have given Josh the video if he beat my ass of course he would have he didn’t because he got his ass beat

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1234 on: June 29, 2023, 10:48:29 AM »

Yes or no

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1235 on: June 29, 2023, 10:50:52 AM »
Its a noun, a verb, an adjective, a pejorative, and perfect metaphor for all things Hanky Panky. 

No need to be crude.

;)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1236 on: June 29, 2023, 10:53:43 AM »
And we will never see the video because what I said is the truth he spent 9 minutes of a 10 minute fight on his back taking unanswered blows to the head he was on his back 10 seconds after that one jab landed. If I am lying to get the video and prove me a liar you can’t because I am telling the truth. You don’t think he would have given Josh the video if he beat my ass of course he would have he didn’t because he got his ass beat

Wasn’t the fight scheduled for 15 minutes - three rounds of 5 minutes each?

You’ve left out the part where you quit after 2/3 of the fight was over.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1237 on: June 29, 2023, 10:56:14 AM »
Bhanky thinks being on top means your winning.

Not in BJJ.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1238 on: June 29, 2023, 10:57:48 AM »
Bhanky thinks being on top means your winning.

Not in BJJ.

When he was a young child hanky was forced to Clegg his daddy’s penis.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1239 on: June 29, 2023, 10:59:59 AM »
When he was a young child hanky was forced to Clegg his daddy’s penis.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #1240 on: June 29, 2023, 11:11:16 AM »
Again it’s just a stationary bike calling it an “assault” bike doesn’t make it badass you are not storming the beaches of Normandy on a stationary bike

"Again" it is just an EZ barbell curl. Calling it "powerlifting" doesn't make it badass either

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1241 on: June 29, 2023, 11:25:08 AM »

So lets get this correct then Bianca - Clegg was on his back getting hit by you
For 2 rounds with no defense or return blows - yes ?
And yet the ref didn't stop the fight ?
And at the start of the 3rd round you were unable to continue - Yes ?
Due to what exactly...............
Shitting yourself / Having to be at work for 7am the next day / Passing out or passing Blood /
Collapsing from organ failure / Shaking / Knees sliding ??  All of the previous ?

Yet we have a Pic of Clegg on his feet & you head down & arms windmilling - Yes
And a Pic of Clegg with his arm raised as the winner by the ref - Yes

Yet you say YOU Won the Fight  ::)  Hmmm interesting assumption by you.   ???

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1242 on: June 29, 2023, 11:37:22 AM »
I bet probably because you were so hungry after your “animal kingdom” conditioning, yesterday it was “magic kingdom” conditioning and the day before “little Cesar’s” conditioning and “Domino’s Conditioning” before that bwhaha wtf is a little bit of cardio supposed to sound hard core when you give it a stupid name are you working out in Disney Land or the food court??

Workouts get named....so what?  Thats the best you can do?

On the other hand, its nice to see you are looking at my training with envy.  I bet you are sitting there going "I wish I wasn't such a fucked up mess so I could do half of that stuff".

You would have gotten fucked up on my conditioning today.  Your back and knees would explode with the deadlift, your shoulders would tear and dislocate, and the cleans....forget about it.  You don't have the mobility or power to do even 5 good ones.

Keep training Brian...one day you may.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1243 on: June 29, 2023, 11:40:18 AM »

Yes or no

Whats funny is that each week my programming uses a certain theme to name the workouts.  I don't give one fuck what they are called, I just do them.

The deadlift, bench, and squat clean is actually called "Linda".  The full on version is this:

Deadlift = 1.5x bodyweight
Bench = 1.0x bodyweight
Squat clean = .75 x bodyweight.

Reps 10 down to 1  (I.e. all three at 10 reps, then 9, then 9, etc).   You need to have strength and aerobic capacity to do it.  Something Brian is lacking.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1244 on: June 29, 2023, 11:41:11 AM »

Post the gorilla video bitch

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1245 on: June 29, 2023, 11:41:29 AM »

What happened in the other two fights you lost?  Are there circumstances around them where they were in fact victories too?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1246 on: June 29, 2023, 11:44:30 AM »
Can I do jumping jacks, burpees and bear crawls sure but why???? I lift weights fuck that nonsense “battle” ropes and “assault” bikes lol that’s not working out in my book “magic kingdom” conditioning bwhaha

When I do jumping jacks, bear crawls, and battle ropes?   Sure I do burpees....with box jumps and other things.  Its called building your aerobic engine.  Something you are lacking.  Fucking getting winded with 11 squats at 225.  Geezus.   I bet you avoid stairs because of your knees AND you know that you have to stop every 2 - 3 steps because you're winded.

Keep looking at my workouts and wishing you were that fit you could do them.  Distended gut one-trick pony lifting bitch.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1247 on: June 29, 2023, 11:46:11 AM »
Spot on. 

So lets get this correct then Bianca - Clegg was on his back getting hit by you
For 2 rounds with no defense or return blows - yes ?
And yet the ref didn't stop the fight ?
And at the start of the 3rd round you were unable to continue - Yes ?
Due to what exactly...............
Shitting yourself / Having to be at work for 7am the next day / Passing out or passing Blood /
Collapsing from organ failure / Shaking / Knees sliding ??  All of the previous ?

Yet we have a Pic of Clegg on his feet & you head down & arms windmilling - Yes
And a Pic of Clegg with his arm raised as the winner by the ref - Yes

Yet you say YOU Won the Fight  ::)  Hmmm interesting assumption by you.   ???

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1248 on: June 29, 2023, 11:47:11 AM »

I have a 4k mountain bike I “assault” ski slopes on that is badass a stationary bike at the gym not so much

You assault women....not ski slopes.

Also, how do you ride your bike on a ski slope?  That would be an interesting video.

Brian, how about this...I will do a strict curl...video it.   Then you can do my conditioning piece today.  See if you can get it done in under 25 mins.   Deal?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1249 on: June 29, 2023, 11:53:01 AM »

You were beating his head like a set of drums. Yeah yeah yeah you have used this  lie several times. But you lost a fight the right? how does that work?

You just can’t admit defeat. The referee raised his hand. Simply put it you lost.

Regardless of how badly you were beating him up. You lost by quitting on your stool

Drug addict and a quitter.

I’m surprised you got through the court ordered drug counselling program. I would’ve surely thought you would have quit that as well.