Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390203 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #1375 on: June 30, 2023, 12:59:43 PM »
I have been over it a thousand times before I dislocated my shoulder on the takedown in the first one and it popped out in a front headlock in the 2nd. I was never put to sleep. I have never been out to sleep or knocked out in my life. I have had 2 surgeries on that shoulder since then

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1376 on: June 30, 2023, 01:03:10 PM »
Come on now again you are just making up nonsense you know damn well I can bench 250lbs for reps kind of like you claimed I couldn’t row 125lbs or overhead press 150 or curl 150 just getting into nonsense territory again

You are required to wear a singlet in competition it is not reinforced it’s just a singlet so they can see you are on the pad I would prefer to curl in shorts and a tank it’s not allowed I don’t make the rules

Yes very true - WTF was that epileptic fit on a Bench he was doing  :o

Ha Ha Ha - a powerlifting suit for curls  ::)    ;D :D ;D :D ;D

He's still not spoken of his other 2 MMA losses.................. ....
And your 3rd loss .............. Choked out ??

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1377 on: June 30, 2023, 01:04:04 PM »

Yes very true - WTF was that epileptic fit on a Bench he was doing  :o

Ha Ha Ha - a powerlifting suit for curls  ::)    ;D :D ;D :D ;D

He's still not spoken of his other 2 MMA losses.................. ....
And your 3rd loss .............. Choked out ??

See above Jesus I have been over it 1000 times

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1378 on: June 30, 2023, 01:05:06 PM »

Brian, why don’t you address and put to bed the issues with your brother.

Why was he excommunicated from your life and your mother’s life?

Also, why do you avoid the question about the skateboard?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1379 on: June 30, 2023, 01:07:02 PM »
Brian, why don’t you address and put to bed the issues with your brother.

Why was he excommunicated from your life and your mother’s life?

Also, why do you avoid the question about the skateboard?

Because I have better things to do than argue over everything with you people my brother is none of your business and the skateboard works just fine these days

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1380 on: June 30, 2023, 01:07:19 PM »

Still can't bench 350 or even 300lbs right now - likely can't bench 250lbs right now  ::)
And it only counts Right Now isnt that so Bianca.

Still avoiding telling of your 3rd straight loss at MMA..................... ....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1381 on: June 30, 2023, 01:11:07 PM »
Because I have better things to do than argue over everything with you people my brother is none of your business and the skateboard works just fine these days

45 yo bald man with knee problems with 5 new dependents to pay for on a skateboard.  Real smart.   ::)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1382 on: June 30, 2023, 01:18:23 PM »
Still can't bench 350 or even 300lbs right now - likely can't bench 250lbs right now  ::)
And it only counts Right Now isnt that so Bianca.

Still avoiding telling of your 3rd straight loss at MMA..................... ....

I could probably bench 300 plus right now I could do 250 for at least 5-6 reps but why I don’t need to max out to continue to make gains. I did 225lbs for 3 sets of 12 my last workout that’s all I need to be doing with a torn pec.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1383 on: June 30, 2023, 01:22:20 PM »
45 yo bald man with knee problems with 5 new dependents to pay for on a skateboard.  Real smart.   ::)

My wife is a lawyer she makes good money she is hardly my dependent. She even told me today I could stay home and just help around the house if the job Didn’t work out. I told her I prefer to work and pay my own bills if she is working I am working. I also have 2 job interviews next week for better positions. You make it sound like I live in a trailer work at McDonald’s have 6 kids and I am the sole household income that is simply not the case.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1384 on: June 30, 2023, 01:33:39 PM »
This thread is supposed to be about training and you guys just spend page after page making personal attacks on me then claim I ruined the thread

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1385 on: June 30, 2023, 01:35:03 PM »
You're 45.

You wrestled 25 years ago.

Get over it and grow up.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1386 on: June 30, 2023, 01:38:14 PM »

Do you guys exchange Xmas cards?

I think that it would be a nice gesture if you send him a Xmas holiday card with the new wife and family.

Just don’t wear an undershirt in the pic.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1387 on: June 30, 2023, 01:44:34 PM »
Why do I have a sea horse in my front hall? Why is there a pool table in my living room? Why do I have dumbbells in my yard and driveway? Why is there a snowboard in the bushes?

Because you’re hillbilly white trash.

What do I win?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1388 on: June 30, 2023, 01:45:29 PM »
This thread is supposed to be about training and you guys just spend page after page making personal attacks on me then claim I ruined the thread

When you start training seriously let us know

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1389 on: June 30, 2023, 01:46:10 PM »
My wife is a lawyer she makes good money she is hardly my dependent. She even told me today I could stay home and just help around the house if the job Didn’t work out. I told her I prefer to work and pay my own bills if she is working I am working. I also have 2 job interviews next week for better positions. You make it sound like I live in a trailer work at McDonald’s have 6 kids and I am the sole household income that is simply not the case.

Look how balling you were in Hawaii.  In shape, healthy, good looking (no homo) living the dream making $$$$, women left and right.   And now what - going to HD so see if some guy from Canada is chasing you down to fight, riding a skateboard, and needing charity from Em to pay bills. 

Hope things get better at home. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1390 on: June 30, 2023, 01:52:41 PM »
Look how balling you were in Hawaii.  In shape, healthy, good looking (no homo) living the dream making $$$$, women left and right.   And now what - going to HD so see if some guy from Canada is chasing you down to fight, riding a skateboard, and needing charity from Em to pay bills. 

Yet you hide from him.

Come on, you look like the coward Josh Rehaluk when you do dumb shit like that.

Jesus Christ what’s next, videos from your mommy’s basement?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1391 on: June 30, 2023, 01:54:58 PM »

I don’t need charity from anyone I work and pay my own bills funny a minute ago you claimed I was paying her bills. Here is an idea don’t worry about my bills. I am the one swimming in my private waterfront pool during lunch today last I checked.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1392 on: June 30, 2023, 02:36:04 PM »
Rear nsked choke Brian?

The other fella snapped your shoulder and you wouldn't continue
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1393 on: June 30, 2023, 02:54:34 PM »
Rear nsked choke Brian?

The other fella snapped your shoulder and you wouldn't continue

I went over this with you before there was an arm in and he was in front it was a front headlock and the shoulder popped. I get it they probably put read naked choke on a website somewhere but there was an arm in it was a front headlock not a submission move but the shoulder popped. I have had the shoulder fixed since then it has not recovered from the first dislocation I thought it had I got surgery after that to fix it.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1394 on: June 30, 2023, 02:57:09 PM »
I went over this with you before there was an arm in and he was in front it was a front headlock and the shoulder popped. I get it they probably put read naked choke on a website somewhere but there was an arm in it was a front headlock not a submission move but the shoulder popped. I have had the shoulder fixed since then it has not recovered from the first dislocation I thought it had I got surgery after that to fix it.

It sounds like you are too fragile for combat sports, every fight seemingly ends with an unfortunate medical issue outside your control as you are dominating the fight.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1395 on: June 30, 2023, 03:00:18 PM »
It sounds like you are too fragile for combat sports, every fight seemingly ends with an unfortunate medical issue outside your control as you are dominating the fight.

I won a bjj tourney and several wrestling tourney as an adult after college at heavyweight . But whatever I would still whoop your 170lb ass regardless. But yes people who play contact sports get injuries it doesn’t make them fragile it just means they play rough sports. I am feeling pretty good these days

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1396 on: June 30, 2023, 03:21:23 PM »
I won a bjj tourney and several wrestling tourney as an adult after college at heavyweight . But whatever I would still whoop your 170lb ass regardless. But yes people who play contact sports get injuries it doesn’t make them fragile it just means they play rough sports. I am feeling pretty good these days

You didn’t play sports. You wrestled.

You never played team sports because you can’t be around others due to your mental issues

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1397 on: June 30, 2023, 03:30:43 PM »
probably good to not lift too heavy too with a hernia.

abdominal hernia and strict curls, the perfect gut busting combo

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1398 on: June 30, 2023, 03:36:01 PM »
He realised within the first minute he wasnt going to win and he quit, the shoulder was his excuse that time like the rambling and hallucinating at his last comp was

Hes not just a loser hes worse, hes a fucking quitter

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1399 on: June 30, 2023, 03:38:08 PM »
its his mindset - the North Carolina small town badass - LONE WOLF steel assassin - only they try to get bigger is their E-G-O

unless its a boydbulindg gym in Greensboro or Charlotte , maybe Raleigh - BUT especially in rural regions the men have this mindset IN THE WEIGHT ROOM that they run the world - I think most avoid social media so they see no instagram posts of any fitness professional

BUT they sling weight that way too heavy, stare down and mean mug every other male in the gym, the slam weights loading unloading and rereading weights just to make noise , they pick you apart for petty ass shit i.e. you may be swole af , ripped , pressing weight but they ZERO IN on your "hairy back" ??

basically weak men, they have had no real alpha types to look up to in person, ever - no competitive sports history on a high level - no sense of being on a team with other alphas having to make shit work and happen - just all solo pursuits with minimal fruition their whole lives - so they have to lie to themselves and say they are the BEST - they don't know how to even approach another male and maybe ask for help or even bullshit with you in a cool way - they make things uncomfortable , forced interactions in the gym usually mid set - or they engage in some conversation with their idiot half ass friend in close proximity to you in the gym and expect you to interject yourself in their mindless banter