Author Topic: 7 weeks out  (Read 25197 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: 7 weeks out
« Reply #250 on: June 27, 2022, 02:39:44 PM »

How tall are you bhanks

510 and 3/4 just under 511 but if I say 511 everyone will call me a liar since it says 510 and 3/4 or 70.75 inches on my military physical

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: June 27, 2022, 02:40:35 PM »
510 and 3/4 just under 511 but if I say 511 everyone will call me a liar since it says 510 and 3/4 on my military physical

thats was with your boots on...
and 200lbs

Fucks sake ten years on 500mgs test and you are the same LBM

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #252 on: June 27, 2022, 02:44:42 PM »
Being able to type 0 words per minute is unacceptable
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: June 27, 2022, 02:45:50 PM »
thats was with your boots on...

Maybe that is how the measure in the BackAsswards English military but not in the USA. They take your height at MEPS long before you are issued boots

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #254 on: June 27, 2022, 02:50:57 PM »
Kenny is great!

I haven’t worked with but have heard great things.

Did he make alot of changes?

Not too much.

But He did show me some good tricks of how to show my body from better angles with some twists

He knows what He has been doing.

Highly recommend him!!

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #255 on: June 27, 2022, 02:59:40 PM »
Not too much.

But He did show me some good tricks of how to show my body from better angles with some twists

He knows what He has been doing.

Highly recommend him!!

That's incredible, but can you answere my question?

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #256 on: June 27, 2022, 03:14:47 PM »
@muscle matters what is your secret for a flat stomach?
With all the food you eat why is it not extendet?

No secret here.

eat clean, eat healthy, and do your cardio.

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #257 on: June 27, 2022, 03:16:28 PM »
No secret here.

eat clean, eat healthy, and do your cardio.

Hmmm, OK thank you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: June 27, 2022, 03:24:43 PM »
Bhanks said he isn’t bald.

He sounds as credible about himself as Shizzo does saying he has a hint of abs. In Shizzo’s defense (and I never thought I would ever utter these words) we now know he was likely drunk.

If Bhank isn't going bald naturally, he has his barber thin the fifteen or twenty hairs on his crown so he will look like he's bald. Why he doesn't just get a crew cut is a mystery. It is not like his hair is suddenly going to start growing back, bottles and bottles of Rogaine or not.

I was as bald as he is or more so in my early twenties. The choices were about the same then as they are today, get a crew cut, wear a wig/toupee, have a hair transplant (hair plugs) and lastly, wear a hat.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: June 27, 2022, 03:38:58 PM »
So I am incorrect in saying he needs to work on his calves? Are they not lagging behind his arms and shoulder development have I made a false statement?

You have said this multiple times.

We get it.

Give the guy some props or just fuck off.

Nobody here cares what you think.

Look in the mirror the next time you want to criticize someone.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: June 27, 2022, 04:58:14 PM »
I am 100% lifetime natural.
  You look ready Matters. Ripped, dry, detailed. I would suggest some GH to fill out while you rip up. Lifetime natural? You must have the same doctor as Hanky.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: June 28, 2022, 04:44:50 AM »
I am 100% lifetime natural.

Hankys head just exploded

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #262 on: June 28, 2022, 08:06:43 AM »

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: June 28, 2022, 12:51:16 PM »
Lifetime natty?

Fuck...

You should clean house in a non-tested show.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #264 on: June 28, 2022, 12:52:40 PM »
Delts tell the entire story regarding gear usage. I'll leave it at that....

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #265 on: June 30, 2022, 06:20:57 AM »
Nobody gives a fuck what kind of condition someone is in at 5 foot 7 160lbs they are not a full grown man. Bodybuilding is 24/7/365 not just 10 minutes on stage twice a year

actually the JUGES CARE!

to be honest a bantam weight with good shape would destroy you onstage. if you ever got to an over all. I don't understand your delusions. I do not understand what you see when you look in the mirror. the only way you win shows is if someone even MORE clueless than you gets onstage in your class. Bantam, lightweight, middles, welters and light heavies would ALL DESTROY YOU.

sounds harsh but someone has to tell you the truth.

the only way to prove anyone wring is to to do an actual show with good quality and win the over all. not these shows with 2 people in the class and one of them doesn't train.

I just can't fathom what reality you live in. its hard to witness.

T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #266 on: June 30, 2022, 06:22:49 AM »
Let the real fun start now!!!

you look really good. just keep doing what you are doing. don't do anything drastic. and do NOT take Bhanks opinion at all. he is completely fucking clueless.
T

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #267 on: June 30, 2022, 08:11:48 AM »
you look really good. just keep doing what you are doing. don't do anything drastic. and do NOT take Bhanks opinion at all. he is completely fucking clueless.

its his mindset - the North Carolina small town badass - LONE WOLF steel assassin - only they try to get bigger is their E-G-O

unless its a boydbulindg gym in Greensboro or Charlotte , maybe Raleigh - BUT especially in rural regions the men have this mindset IN THE WEIGHT ROOM that they run the world - I think most avoid social media so they see no instagram posts of any fitness professional

BUT they sling weight that way too heavy, stare down and mean mug every other male in the gym, the slam weights loading unloading and rereading weights just to make noise , they pick you apart for petty ass shit i.e. you may be swole af , ripped , pressing weight but they ZERO IN on your "hairy back" ??

basically weak men, they have had no real alpha types to look up to in person, ever - no competitive sports history on a high level - no sense of being on a team with other alphas having to make shit work and happen - just all solo pursuits with minimal fruition their whole lives - so they have to lie to themselves and say they are the BEST - they don't know how to even approach another male and maybe ask for help or even bullshit with you in a cool way - they make things uncomfortable , forced interactions in the gym usually mid set - or they engage in some conversation with their idiot half ass friend in close proximity to you in the gym and expect you to interject yourself in their mindless banter

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #268 on: June 30, 2022, 08:52:50 AM »
You are ignoring my question am I incorrect in saying his calves are lagging and need work? Also I am 225lbs this very moment
Why don’t you prove that you can dwarf him?  Go up against him on stage and see if you can beat him.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: June 30, 2022, 08:53:16 AM »
actually the JUGES CARE!

to be honest a bantam weight with good shape would destroy you onstage. if you ever got to an over all. I don't understand your delusions. I do not understand what you see when you look in the mirror. the only way you win shows is if someone even MORE clueless than you gets onstage in your class. Bantam, lightweight, middles, welters and light heavies would ALL DESTROY YOU.

the only way to prove anyone wring is to to do an actual show with good quality and win the over all. not these shows with 2 people in the class and one of them doesn't train.

To be fair the judges are the only ones even watching his weight class

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: June 30, 2022, 08:54:13 AM »
actually the JUGES CARE!

You sound like a bantomweight

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: June 30, 2022, 09:00:10 AM »
its his mindset - the North Carolina small town badass - LONE WOLF steel assassin - only they try to get bigger is their E-G-O

unless its a boydbulindg gym in Greensboro or Charlotte , maybe Raleigh - BUT especially in rural regions the men have this mindset IN THE WEIGHT ROOM that they run the world - I think most avoid social media so they see no instagram posts of any fitness professional

BUT they sling weight that way too heavy, stare down and mean mug every other male in the gym, the slam weights loading unloading and rereading weights just to make noise , they pick you apart for petty ass shit i.e. you may be swole af , ripped , pressing weight but they ZERO IN on your "hairy back" ??

basically weak men, they have had no real alpha types to look up to in person, ever - no competitive sports history on a high level - no sense of being on a team with other alphas having to make shit work and happen - just all solo pursuits with minimal fruition their whole lives - so they have to lie to themselves and say they are the BEST - they don't know how to even approach another male and maybe ask for help or even bullshit with you in a cool way - they make things uncomfortable , forced interactions in the gym usually mid set - or they engage in some conversation with their idiot half ass friend in close proximity to you in the gym and expect you to interject yourself in their mindless banter

I have owned property and lived all over the world I also typicality train at home if you are so aloha lets see what you got blue stars for what

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #272 on: June 30, 2022, 09:00:56 AM »
You sound like a bantomweight
If you’re so big and ripped, what’s stopping you from entering the show and proving yourself?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: June 30, 2022, 09:01:45 AM »
Why don’t you prove that you can dwarf him?  Go up against him on stage and see if you can beat him.

He is 5foot7 160lbs he wears a size 6 shoe he is a little dude

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: June 30, 2022, 09:08:29 AM »
He is 5foot7 160lbs he wears a size 6 shoe he is a little dude

so you are bigger than Shaun Clarida?

Why do you avoid that question.

Shaun is 5'3 and 180 lbs..

Who would win a bb show? You or him?