Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390078 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #1525 on: July 02, 2023, 04:21:18 PM »
you see this is where people who have been there see you for your bullshit

I was a decent amateur boxer- won lots was going to turn pro but the difference in skill between ko merchant at amateur and pro was night and day. I sparred with shea neary- who had it with Micky ward and looked easy to hit. 3 round with him I was viomitting and pissing blood

I diod Muay Thai with master skin and master toddy - had a 23-6 record and got put in with. world level fighter and he nailed me to the cross

lau gar- national and euro champ
Tkd same

but I learnt humility as every fighter does when I met proper people

according to you this has never happened which means one of two things- you are th unluckiest world champ in waiting or you are full of lies

I go for full of lies

you fight enough you get pinged

unless you are Brian

your mma record says you aren't a fighter at all

you say you aren't

I know which I believe

add in your prison fight nonsense and you are a fantasist at best a liar at worst or both.

Brian why did you Neve rwin a fight?

because your arrogance got you the fight and you skills let you down

for someone to fuck your shoulder they are all over you
0-3

me

boxing 38-8
may Thai- 23-6

and I was nowhere near good enough to move on

you  0-3 and would ragdoll Tyson and see off Gracie

you fucking moron

brian answer please
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1526 on: July 02, 2023, 04:41:22 PM »
I don't think that would be pushing it. I have been very slowly taking my time not pushing it. I think that will just be the natural progression of my current path. I don't think adding 20-30lbs to my max bench in a year is pushing it. Honestly, I think I may be close right now. I would not attempt 350lbs if I didn't feel I could bench it comfortably.  As far as why I am shocked you would ask. Why get up after falling down?? Why do what others think can not be done? Why challenge yourself? Why take back everything life and time have taken away? You don't think I also plan to improve my legs? I am not old and decrepit yet. I still have blood in my veins. I will rise like a phoenix. If you think I am already dead then prepare for the resurrection. The best is yet to come

What was shocking about the question?  You go on and on about your pec tears and shoulders when people say things to you, so why push it is a legit question.

Here's a challenge....go one...make it two...months without some ailment coming up.  How about that?

You aren't the phoenix.  You talk about organ failure when trying to do bodybuilding shows.  I do not recall anywhere in folklore about the phoenix having hallucinations or whatever else you've done to yourself.

Why not maintain some health and fitness so you can be around for your wife and kid

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1527 on: July 02, 2023, 04:44:37 PM »
brian answer please

You don't even ask a question. Sure I lost some wrestling matches but I was never pinned. I used to train with an olympic champion I have trained with lots of high level guys. Lots of boxers and mma competitors lose fights without being knocked out. Just because I lost doesn't mean I was knocked out or chocked out. I have never been knocked out or choked out in my life. I absolutely front kicked a dude in the face after slamming his buddy on a third dude in a Texas border jail it was some hilarious ninja shit I was 18 and very athletic at the time. My last offical loss in wrestling was my junior year in high school 6-5 against the post graduate team at Blair for a spot to go to Nationals which he won. I was 16-3 as a senior with 3 DQ for excessive force basically other kids were getting inured as I was too damn good at that point to be wrestling high school kids. I am undefeated at heavyweigh in the Army but got deployed and was not allowed to go to the team trials.  I am 3-0 in BJJ and we have been over the MMA situation with an injured shoulder and a DQ. Sorry I have never taken a beating up in my life. I didn't get to compete in states or nationals my senior year in high school due to non-wrestling issues same with University where I red shirted my freshman year then didnt get the opportunity to be on a team afterwards. And the Army wouldnt send me back to the trails from Kosovo despite being undefeated at heavyweight then I was out of the Army shortly afterwards that is probably why I still have a bit of a chip on my shoulder about it all. I don't feel I got the opportunities my talent deserved but whatever that is in the past.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1528 on: July 02, 2023, 04:48:55 PM »
What was shocking about the question?  You go on and on about your pec tears and shoulders when people say things to you, so why push it is a legit question.

Here's a challenge....go one...make it two...months without some ailment coming up.  How about that?

You aren't the phoenix.  You talk about organ failure when trying to do bodybuilding shows.  I do not recall anywhere in folklore about the phoenix having hallucinations or whatever else you've done to yourself.

Why not maintain some health and fitness so you can be around for your wife and kid

I pressed 350 for a double after my 3 shoulder surgeries, tricep reattachment, and first major pec tear at the age of 37 or 38. I will get a single this next year after 2 more pec tears and almost another decade of life. I don't think I am going to die trying to bench 350lbs and again it's just the natural progression of being another year removed from the last pec tear. I told you guys my strength would come back and it just takes time. Also funny you guys claim I am weak and don't train heavy then I set a reasonable expectation of my strength and you claim I am pushing too hard which is it?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1529 on: July 02, 2023, 04:52:58 PM »
You don't even ask a question. Sure I lost some wrestling matches but I was never pinned. I used to train with an olympic champion I have trained with lots of high level guys. Lots of boxers and mma competitors lose fights without being knocked out. Just because I lost doesn't mean I was knocked out or chocked out. I have never been knocked out or choked out in my life. I absolutely front kicked a dude in the face after slamming his buddy on a third dude in a Texas border jail it was some hilarious ninja shit I was 18 and very athletic at the time. My last offical loss in wrestling was my junior year in high school 6-5 against the post graduate team at Blair for a spot to go to Nationals which he won. I was 16-3 as a senior with 3 DQ for excessive force basically other kids were getting inured as I was too damn good at that point to be wrestling high school kids. I am undefeated at heavyweigh in the Army but got deployed and was not allowed to go to the team trials.  I am 3-0 in BJJ and we have been over the MMA situation with an injured shoulder and a DQ. Sorry I have never taken a beating up in my life. I didn't get to compete in states or nationals my senior year in high school due to non-wrestling issues same with University where I red shirted my freshman year then didnt get the opportunity to be on a team afterwards. And the Army wouldnt send me back to the trails from Kosovo despite being undefeated at heavyweight then I was out of the Army shortly afterwards that is probably why I still have a bit of a chip on my shoulder about it all. I don't feel I got the opportunities my talent deserved but whatever that is in the past.

you were in the infantry correct?

so you shelled women and kids instead of having the balls to take a  life?

both me and rob believe that you are lying- if you've never been pinged you've never fought= and you are talking high school. hahaaaa
B

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1530 on: July 02, 2023, 04:59:37 PM »
Anyone surprised that bhanks only losses are DQs from using too much force on his opponents?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1531 on: July 02, 2023, 05:00:07 PM »
I pressed 350 for a double after my 3 shoulder surgeries, tricep reattachment, and first major pec tear at the age of 37 or 38. I will get a single this next year after 2 more pec tears and almost another decade of life. I don't think I am going to die trying to bench 350lbs and again it's just the natural progression of being another year removed from the last pec tear. I told you guys my strength would come back and it just takes time. Also funny you guys claim I am weak and don't train heavy then I set a reasonable expectation of my strength and you claim I am pushing too hard which is it?

Seriously dude why? Train smart. It seems your only goal is to prove to Getbig your worthy of respect.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1532 on: July 02, 2023, 05:01:02 PM »
you were in the infantry correct?

so you shelled women and kids instead of having the balls to take a  life?

both me and rob believe that you are lying- if you've never been pinged you've never fought= and you are talking high school. hahaaaa

I was in the infantry I never shelled any women or children and sorry I have never taken a beating in this life have a lost a fight sure but badly no. When attacked by multiple opponents I have enough sense to stay on my feet did I take  a few shots yeah but I never went down and got stomped. I have never been laid out on the ground needing help to get up I have never been unconscious from a fight a spar a bjj practice or an accident. Honestly worst hit I ever took was when the back of my head hit the ice snowboarding but still never knocked out.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1533 on: July 02, 2023, 05:01:11 PM »

Quoted before Bhanky deletes it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1534 on: July 02, 2023, 05:03:29 PM »
Anyone surprised that bhanks only losses are DQs from using too much force on his opponents?

That means he was using illegal holds and/or couldn't control himself.

Probably found himself losing in a match and then tried to hurt his opponent.

I've seen this in wrestling matches.  Very poor sportsmanship.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1535 on: July 02, 2023, 05:09:11 PM »
Bhanky,
How many wrestling matches did you have in the Army?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1536 on: July 02, 2023, 05:11:39 PM »
That means he was using illegal holds and/or couldn't control himself.

Probably found himself losing in a match and then tried to hurt his opponent.

I've seen this in wrestling matches.  Very poor sportsmanship.

No I wasn’t doing anything illegal I was just wrestling at a much higher level after coming back from the national championship team in NJ to central Va. the refs were not very good or educated and just dq me because kids didn’t know how to fall correctly and would plant their arms and get hurt or the red didn’t know the difference between a lateral drop and a slam again bad ref but believe whatever you want I have never lied about anything I am not capable of lying.  But yeah I have the Cassandra curse

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1537 on: July 02, 2023, 05:13:53 PM »
Bhanky,
How many wrestling matches did you have in the Army?

7 total but they were all tournament bracket wins at heavyweight 4 in freestyle and 3 in Greco which one me the European Armed Forces at Hanoi Germany qualifying me for the team trials which they needs of the Army decided I didn’t need to go to once deployed to Kosovo

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1538 on: July 02, 2023, 05:14:02 PM »
No I wasn’t doing anything illegal I was just wrestling at a much higher level after coming back from the national championship team in NJ to central Va. the refs were not very good or educated and just dq me because kids didn’t know how to fall correctly and would plant their arms and get hurt or the red didn’t know the difference between a lateral drop and a slam again bad ref but believe whatever you want I have never lied about anything I am not capable of lying.  But yeah I have the Cassandra curse

No, you were doing illegal moves to hurt the other kid.

You just lied about lying.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1539 on: July 02, 2023, 05:16:46 PM »
7 total but they were all tournament bracket wins at heavyweight 4 in freestyle and 3 in Greco which one me the European Armed Forces at Hanoi Germany qualifying me for the team trials which they needs of the Army decided I didn’t need to go to once deployed to Kosovo

Hanoi Germany?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1540 on: July 02, 2023, 05:17:26 PM »

hahahhaaaa

you are genuinely full of shit
B

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1541 on: July 02, 2023, 05:27:59 PM »
Hanoi Germany?

Yes, it is a large German city hanky made up, near Hannover Germany.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1542 on: July 02, 2023, 05:30:55 PM »
Yes, it is a large German city hanky made up, near Hannover Germany.

I would doubt Bhanky but he never lies so Hanoi, which I thought was in Vietnam, is really in Germany.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1543 on: July 02, 2023, 06:00:18 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1544 on: July 02, 2023, 06:02:06 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1545 on: July 02, 2023, 06:02:36 PM »
Hanau and it’s a military base by all means look it up but why do you guys want to argue about a wrestling tournament from 20 years ago? I showed you the trophies honestly I am not really worried about it anymore. I want to get my son into wrestling in the next year or two I am good I may do o e tourney again someday just so he can see me wrestle but I have no real wrestling ambitions anymore other than coaching my son

http://www.militarybases.us/army/army-garrison-hanau/

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1546 on: July 02, 2023, 07:19:32 PM »

I never said you were weak.   EVER....get your facts right.  I am asking you legitimately if you feel its worth it to risk another injury.  YOU just said what you have been through.  WHY is a single so much of a thing?

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1547 on: July 02, 2023, 08:45:02 PM »
No, you were doing illegal moves to hurt the other kid.

You just lied about lying.
;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1548 on: July 02, 2023, 09:12:13 PM »

Brian, what do you think makes you indestructible as a fighter?
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1549 on: July 02, 2023, 09:17:07 PM »

Brian, what makes you incapable of lying ?  Is it genetic or environmental? Or both?
X