Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390158 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #4975 on: September 26, 2023, 11:49:16 AM »
Anyone can do 6 hours of work the question is can you recover from it before your next workout and 5 days a week consistently at our ages fuck no you cant

Um yes . . . you can. 

You have wasted years with garbage lifting and now are broken. 

Ive tried helping you but you insist on 90's bs that was all fakery and drugs. 

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #4976 on: September 26, 2023, 11:51:00 AM »
No We are standing in front of the driving range the ground is absolutely flat

Last time you guys tried to claim I was being enlarged due to being on the edge of the photo. This time you think I am standing on a hill. Has anyone considered I am actually telling the truth about my height and weight? 511 225lbs is not small when you are lean

I mean I get these are not strong national level lineups but if I am 5 foot 8 and 185lbs as get big claims then how small are these people???

I agree with you Hanky. You are much larger and taller than the women in the picture. Don't let these haters say otherwise!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4977 on: September 26, 2023, 11:53:45 AM »
I`ve been sleeping great for a change,eatine like a horse,and will add some Deca and D-Bol to the Test I`m taking on the first of October........classic cycle,but not huge amounts....YET!!  :D

Only training 4 days a week presently.....in a rebuilding stage...three days to eat and rest,and I train fast.....not spending hours upon hours in the gym.

Last weight at the docs was a solid 192.......got another appt. on the 5th.,I`ll see what I weigh then,not that I`m overly concerned cuz right now I look damn good!!

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4978 on: September 26, 2023, 12:00:21 PM »
Anyone can do 6 hours of work the question is can you recover from it before your next workout and 5 days a week consistently at our ages fuck no you cant

Brian don't judge others by your second rate standards.

When the going gets tough....... you get your tart to drive you home.

We don't. We get stuck in embrace the paindrive through it and push on.

Notice in your critique of krank its all about how he looks. You fucking big queen.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4979 on: September 26, 2023, 12:03:59 PM »

Notice in your critique of krank its all about how he looks. You fucking big queen.

Again you have been training how many weeks after how many years off? Wes was off for how many years? Everyone can kill it and your body will actually make gains and recover at first but eventually you need to find a balance for the volume and intensity you can maintain consistently without burning out or getting injured. Overtraining and burning out is a real thing eventually you just break down more than you build up you need to find the balance.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4980 on: September 26, 2023, 12:05:31 PM »

What Krank is doing isn`t as easy as "that guy" made it out to be.

He wasn`t trying to press the weight,I`m sure he could have if that was his intention,he was positioning it to start doing overhead squats......a very tough exercise......very tough.....only a dyed in the wool trainee has the guts to grind them out,so that eliminates "that guy".......takes a lot more than pure power to do them.........technique and balance, among a host of other variables that come into play.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4981 on: September 26, 2023, 12:07:50 PM »
I agree with you Hanky. You are much larger and taller than the women in the picture. Don't let these haters say otherwise!
IF anything the group shot 'hanky 'looks shopped or close to camera so much he looks like a linebacker/or smaller lineman.CRAIG GOLIAS SYNDROME...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4982 on: September 26, 2023, 12:08:02 PM »
I personally train for 45-60 minutes approximately,going as heavy as I can for the reps I`m seeking.

No way to overtrain in this manner,just under eating,under resting,and under sleeping will  thwart gains.....plus I`m on gear,no worries, been doing this for eons.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4983 on: September 26, 2023, 12:09:45 PM »
Bhank is insinuating his hair coverage is better if he is telling others to shave their head.

I guess we can’t all be so lucky to have the coverage he has though.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4984 on: September 26, 2023, 12:10:41 PM »
Bhank is insinuating his hair coverage is better if he is telling others to shave their head.

I guess we can’t all be so lucky to have the coverage he has though.

I have more in front than Krank

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4985 on: September 26, 2023, 12:12:46 PM »
IF anything the group shot 'hanky 'looks shopped or close to camera so much he looks like a linebacker/or smaller lineman.CRAIG GOLIAS SYNDROME...

Bhank would never stand closer to cheat; except for that contest photo where he was standing in front of the white line though.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4986 on: September 26, 2023, 12:13:30 PM »

Closer to the camera lol we are standing shoulder to shoulder in a line maybe just maybe it's possible I actually look like a linebacker or smaller lineman in real life

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4987 on: September 26, 2023, 12:15:57 PM »
First off it is time to shave the head. 2nd wtf kind of pink nonsense is on your thumbs? You need wrist and thumb support to hold 155lbs over your head? And you guys say I shake this dude is shaking worse than The Ultimate Warrior in his post lifting rant how much amphetamines did he mainline before his workout? And krank has let me down he claimed he was strict pressing 155lbs with his feet not coming off the ground instead he is bending his knees and throwing the weight up as his heels come off the ground not a press. All you did was squat 155lbs 3 times while balancing 155lbs you didn't even press it. And again I am not competing in any lifting challenges I am still in post surgery rehab but fuck I almost want to go do that right now as wtf is supposed to be impressive about it? I can press 155 I can hold 155 and I can squat 155 now doing it all at once may take some getting used to the balance and you are going to need stable shoulders which I may or may not have if I dont get it righ but from a strength perspective I see nothing challenging about this. Its a 155lb press and a 155lb squat at best and you didn't even press it right you used your legs and threw it up

Thats the best you can do?  I called you out and you make a comment about my thumb tape?  The fact I push pressed my weight over head? 

You have 24hrs.....you couldn't do this even if I gave you a month.   That weight was after 30 mins of other lifting....NOW....Bow down before me bitch!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4988 on: September 26, 2023, 12:17:04 PM »
I have more in front than Krank

I have a full head of hair.  (Isnt that what you were saying for years on here?)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4989 on: September 26, 2023, 12:19:28 PM »

Thats the best you can do?  I called you out and you make a comment about my thumb tape?  The fact I push pressed my weight over head? 

You have 24hrs.....you couldn't do this even if I gave you a month.   That weight was after 30 mins of other lifting....NOW....Bow down before me bitch!

It really wasn't impressive

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4990 on: September 26, 2023, 12:25:38 PM »
I have a full head of hair.  (Isnt that what you were saying for years on here?)

Also not saying you need botox but you could at least get the 2 moles on your nose removed for about 50 bucks. The top one looks like it might block or at least impede your vision if you tried to look to the left. 54 going on 80

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4991 on: September 26, 2023, 12:34:35 PM »

beat it then

or at least equal it
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4992 on: September 26, 2023, 12:34:48 PM »

It wasn't...it was a light set of 3.   Now do it.   YOU call people out to strict curl on the spot.  You use excuses to avoid shit.   Come on Brian...put up...or shut up

Also not saying you need botox but you could at least get the 2 moles on your nose removed for about 50 bucks. The top one looks like it might block or at least impede your vision if you tried to look to the left. 54 going on 80

Come forward?  I wipe sweat off of me and you think thats a comb forward?  I have a full head of hair by Bhanks standards.   Also...you really are stretching it by talking about moles.  Wow...that really is the best you can do....

Sorry I didn't show you my dick root.  I guess thats why you are so angry now.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4993 on: September 26, 2023, 12:36:02 PM »

brian

you are like a bitchy drag artist

you want photos up to then attempt to pick out if a man is 'handsome' or not. go back to spaulding you big queen.

and no more photos brian nobody wants them go and cruise for cock elsewhere
B

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4994 on: September 26, 2023, 12:38:37 PM »
First off it is time to shave the head. 2nd wtf kind of pink nonsense is on your thumbs? You need wrist and thumb support to hold 155lbs over your head? And you guys say I shake this dude is shaking worse than The Ultimate Warrior in his post lifting rant how much amphetamines did he mainline before his workout? And krank has let me down he claimed he was strict pressing 155lbs with his feet not coming off the ground instead he is bending his knees and throwing the weight up as his heels come off the ground not a press. All you did was squat 155lbs 3 times while balancing 155lbs you didn't even press it. And again I am not competing in any lifting challenges I am still in post surgery rehab but fuck I almost want to go do that right now as wtf is supposed to be impressive about it? I can press 155 I can hold 155 and I can squat 155 now doing it all at once may take some getting used to the balance and you are going to need stable shoulders which I may or may not have if I dont get it righ but from a strength perspective I see nothing challenging about this. Its a 155lb press and a 155lb squat at best and you didn't even press it right you used your legs and threw it up

Do it then, stop with the excuses.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4995 on: September 26, 2023, 12:40:49 PM »
brian if you are all stood in a line by my calcualtions your snaggle toothed wife is about 4.10 and the woman in the middle about 4'6.

B

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #4996 on: September 26, 2023, 12:41:05 PM »
To say Matt isn't strong, is a lie. (I'm not here to bash Brian, but to acknowledge Matt).
Those lifts, especially at that bodyweight (and Natty) are highly fucking impressive...

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4997 on: September 26, 2023, 12:44:27 PM »
Again you have been training how many weeks after how many years off? Wes was off for how many years? Everyone can kill it and your body will actually make gains and recover at first but eventually you need to find a balance for the volume and intensity you can maintain consistently without burning out or getting injured. Overtraining and burning out is a real thing eventually you just break down more than you build up you need to find the balance.

brian you've been on gear for 20 years and look like you've barely seen a gym. I will take my advice off the people at the gym and my own experience if its all the same. if I want advice on how to tear pecs I will know where to come to.
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4998 on: September 26, 2023, 12:47:54 PM »
To say Matt isn't strong, is a lie. (I'm not here to bash Brian, but to acknowledge Matt).
Those lifts, especially at that bodyweight (and Natty) are highly fucking impressive...
Hell yes they are......someone`s just jealous again is all.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4999 on: September 26, 2023, 12:53:17 PM »

brian you've been on gear for 20 years and look like you've barely seen a gym. I will take my advice off the people at the gym and my own experience if its all the same. if I want advice on how to tear pecs I will know where to come to.