Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390528 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #5675 on: October 18, 2023, 02:09:24 PM »
Brutal

Hey Brian, here is the class you would be in in the UK England show

where do you think you would place?

All I know is I have more development than you at the same bodyweight head to head I am going to win that comparison

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5676 on: October 18, 2023, 02:10:52 PM »
All I know is I have more development than you at the same bodyweight head to head I am going to win that comparison
You must be smoking that good stuff !!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5677 on: October 18, 2023, 02:11:52 PM »
You look like shit TODAY pal.....losing 32 fucking pounds and for what......it was all bloat,and impacted feces........ now you have a tiny torso,one huge delt,one non-existant delt,3 pec tears,wide waistline and hips, with shallow abs,legs that look like mine did at 154 BUT you have visible teardrops...Dude,on 22 inch quads I would hope so.

Arms are way off in size disparity and have shrunk in a huge fucking way, and biceps are peaked only because of torn biceps.......triceps = fat!

WADDA MESS !  :D

Only good bodyarts are forearms and intercostals and the intercostals are always on display because you never relax your distended abdomen.

And fuck the hernia bullshit excuse,,,,,,,,,,you looked like shit before the surgery, only YOU thought you looked great because you have no  fucking clue what a good build should look like Sir Braggart of Hankyville!!

I looked awesome 2 days ago. I am a little heavier now but regardless I am in mad shape. I also haven’t been on trt for months. No bloat here

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5678 on: October 18, 2023, 02:18:13 PM »
I looked awesome 2 days ago. I am a little heavier now but regardless I am in mad shape.
You dropped weight because you are not  training or eating tons of garbage because of the "pain in your side".......you are not "leaning out," as you  put it.....you are simply losing muscle size.

You can`t bullshit a bullshitter like me pal.

And you are still on Test at minimum, in an effort to hold onto as much muscle as you can........I know I would be doing so, and most others would also.......we are not new in town Brian......we have all been there at some point.

Your torso looks like that of a welterweight.

Here`s a tip.......work on improving your proportions and decrease work on your arms.

Thank me later.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5679 on: October 18, 2023, 02:22:19 PM »
I looked awesome 2 days ago. I am a little heavier now but regardless I am in mad shape. I also haven’t been on trt for months. No bloat here

Just peptides and anemia medicine right bhanky ?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5680 on: October 18, 2023, 02:24:07 PM »
You dropped weight because you are not  training or eating tons of garbage because of the "pain in your side".......you are not "leaning out," as you  put it.....you are simply losing muscle size.

You can`t bullshit a bullshitter like me pal.

And you are still on Test at minimum, in an effort to hold onto as much muscle as you can........I know I would be doing so, and most others would also.......we are not new in town Brian......we have all been there at some point.

Your torso looks like that of a welterweight.

Here`s a tip.......work on improving your proportions and decrease work on your arms.

Thank me later.

Last I checked a tight midsection was a goal. Funny you guys went from claiming I have a 40 inch gut that I am constantly sucking in to now I have to small of a torso lol you can't make this shit up. And nope I have not touched test in at least 2 months it is all out of my system. But things do change. I started adding more calories back in I have a protein and wheat carb shake I am taking now once a day. Never had the wheat carbs before makes a shake that taste like cake mix. Did some squats today so waiting to see if stomach hurts tomorrow but I am not losing muscle. I have leaned out. I do not plan to lean out more already added some weight back.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5681 on: October 18, 2023, 02:25:46 PM »
Just peptides and anemia medicine right bhanky ?

I have nothing in my system as of 10/18. I have not touched any medications in over 2 months. I am lean right now and dry sitting around 212lbs today. Things do change though.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5682 on: October 18, 2023, 02:28:58 PM »
Last I checked a tight midsection was a goal. Funny you guys went from claiming I have a 40 inch gut that I am constantly sucking in to now I have to small of a torso lol you can't make this shit up. And nope I have not touched test in at least 2 months it is all out of my system. But things do change. I started adding more calories back in I have a protein and wheat carb shake I am taking now once a day. Never had the wheat carbs before makes a shake that taste like cake mix. Did some squats today so waiting to see if stomach hurts tomorrow but I am not losing muscle. I have leaned out. I do not plan to lean out more already added some weight back.
I really don`t care......just keeping it real and trying to enlighten you.

I do Test every Monday and  Thursday with EQ......adding D-Bol next week.......do you care............you should cuz I`m right around 2 bills and looking solid and abs are in...........not shredded,but clearly visible.

Gotta` get ready for the pics you keep begging for you know.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5683 on: October 18, 2023, 02:31:08 PM »
I really don`t care......just keeping it real and trying to enlighten you.

I do Test every Monday and  Thursday with EQ......adding D-Bol next week.......do you care............you should cuz I`m right around 2 bills and looking solid and abs are in...........not shredded,but clearly visible.

Gotta` get ready for the pics you keep begging for you know.

Right the guy who competed at 155lbs in his mid 50s is now 200 solid in his late 60s

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5684 on: October 18, 2023, 02:40:26 PM »

soft as a marshmallow

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5685 on: October 18, 2023, 02:45:51 PM »
Right the guy who competed at 155lbs in his mid 50s is now 200 solid in his late 60s
Just an FYI.....I walked around between 165 -180 and "DIETED" down to 154...........DIET...... ....something you have no idea about.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5686 on: October 18, 2023, 02:51:07 PM »

so now that you've dropped 33 lbs in a few weeks your waist must be down to 29 inches from 32.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5687 on: October 18, 2023, 02:53:10 PM »
so now that you've dropped 33 lbs in a few weeks your waist must be down to 29 inches from 32.
hes gone from 238 to 200 in three weeks with zero diet and thinks hes a solid 238 normally.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5688 on: October 18, 2023, 02:54:06 PM »
33 pounds and thought it was sold muscle and lost it in a heartbeat.

Guy knows his stuff!
 ::)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5689 on: October 18, 2023, 02:56:20 PM »
hes gone from 238 to 200 in three weeks with zero diet and thinks hes a solid 238 normally.  ;D

Lol 3 weeks missed 3 shots dropped 33lbs 

All drugs

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5690 on: October 18, 2023, 02:59:07 PM »
33 pounds and thought it was sold muscle and lost it in a heartbeat.

Guy knows his stuff!
 ::)

^^^^^ BOTH POSTED AT THE EXACT SAME TIME!  ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5691 on: October 18, 2023, 03:01:16 PM »
Just an FYI.....I walked around between 165 -180 and "DIETED" down to 154...........DIET...... ....something you have no idea about.

What are you talking about? At his last contest he did a strict diet (about as strict as his curl), he ate fried chicken with fries just 2 days out.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5692 on: October 18, 2023, 03:13:22 PM »
What are you talking about? At his last contest he did a strict diet (about as strict as his curl), he ate fried chicken with fires just 2 days out.

You`re correct,my bad,and let`s not forget the Spartanlike regimen of Chicken & Dumplings and nice French Toast.............prep food of the pros!!

Guy`s a warrior who cuts no corners in an effort to place dead last!  LOL  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5693 on: October 18, 2023, 03:15:16 PM »
You`re corrdct,my bad,and let`s not forget the Spartanlike regimen of Chicken & Dumplings and nice French Toast.............prep food of the pros!!

Guy`s a warrior who cuts no corners in an effort to place dead last!  LOL  ;D
he really believes he is that good he doesnt need to diet.

To him his body is unique, its perfection

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5694 on: October 18, 2023, 03:17:11 PM »
What are you talking about? At his last contest he did a strict diet (about as strict as his curl), he ate fried chicken with fries just 2 days out.

Let’s not forget the dumplings

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5695 on: October 18, 2023, 03:18:09 PM »
Let’s not forget the dumplings

Remember the sausage and gravy sloppy turd like monstrosity?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5696 on: October 18, 2023, 03:20:13 PM »

He`s the white version of Johnny Fuller.......ripped year round!  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5697 on: October 18, 2023, 03:21:48 PM »
He`s the white version of Johnny Fuller.......ripped year round!  :D

only in the sense he looks like blended liver

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5698 on: October 18, 2023, 03:21:48 PM »

Well he does have an extra upper back muscle that no other person on the globe possesses!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5699 on: October 18, 2023, 03:23:10 PM »
Remember the sausage and gravy sloppy turd like monstrosity?
Come on bro......I`m eating.....    HOLY GEEZUS!!  :D