Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 395121 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #5650 on: October 18, 2023, 07:15:36 AM »
The thing is I love my current home however there is something to be said for new construction. Everything seems dated in comparison. I am also 45 years old now I haven't kite surfed in years.  I am actually looking forward to being near a city with cultural activities. Raleigh is right next to Durham and Chapel Hill. I can go to DUKE, UNC, and NCState Sports. I can go to more restaurants, museums, and music venues. They even have an off Broadway theater in Durham. More importantly I can go to more of my sons' activities as he gets older. However I have no intention of buying a mobil home. I do want lighter kitchen cabinets, an open floor plan, screen porch, nice master bathroom with a free standing soaking tub dual master closets and first floor owners suite, and 3 car garage with an acre of land in addition we are looking at 4-5 bedrooms. Pretty much looking for the same size home as we have now but new. I can get that brand new for considerably less money than my current home here on the island because the lot here is much more expensive. I could spend more but why my main concern is a nice space for my gym big kitchen island and open living room space and yard.

Sounds good, Bhank.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5651 on: October 18, 2023, 07:18:15 AM »
The thing is I love my current home however there is something to be said for new construction. Everything seems dated in comparison. I am also 45 years old now I haven't kite surfed in years.  I am actually looking forward to being near a city with cultural activities. Raleigh is right next to Durham and Chapel Hill. I can go to DUKE, UNC, and NCState Sports. I can go to more restaurants, museums, and music venues. They even have an off Broadway theater in Durham. More importantly I can go to more of my sons' activities as he gets older. However I have no intention of buying a mobil home. I do want lighter kitchen cabinets, an open floor plan, screen porch, nice master bathroom with a free standing soaking tub dual master closets and first floor owners suite, and 3 car garage with an acre of land in addition we are looking at 4-5 bedrooms. Pretty much looking for the same size home as we have now but new. I can get that brand new for considerably less money than my current home here on the island because the lot here is much more expensive. I could spend more but why my main concern is a nice space for my gym big kitchen island and open living room space and yard.

Brian, how is the job search?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5652 on: October 18, 2023, 09:52:15 AM »

Regular ones too heavy for you?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5653 on: October 18, 2023, 09:57:58 AM »
Barbell Squats
5 sets

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5654 on: October 18, 2023, 10:03:13 AM »
Barbell Squats
5 sets

Brutal

Hey Brian, here is the class you would be in in the UK England show

where do you think you would place?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5655 on: October 18, 2023, 10:30:34 AM »

No mention of the wife or orphans.   WTF! 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5656 on: October 18, 2023, 11:13:07 AM »
Brutal

are these the hi def pics though?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5657 on: October 18, 2023, 11:33:57 AM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5658 on: October 18, 2023, 12:05:58 PM »

are these the hi def pics though?

240 lbs of granite-hard conditioning and roadmap vascularity with classic X frame proportions.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5659 on: October 18, 2023, 12:09:05 PM »
240 lbs of granite-hard conditioning and roadmap vascularity with classic X frame proportions.

You guys want to argue over 1 pic from 3 years ago instead of one from this week. Notice I had a hernia in that pic. It has been fixed since so that is improvement. Legs are also a lot better. Same show I think I looked alright.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5660 on: October 18, 2023, 12:20:10 PM »
Pretty much looking for the same size home as we have now but new. I can get that brand new for considerably less money than my current home here on the island because the lot here is much more expensive. I could spend more but why my main concern is a nice space for my gym big kitchen island and open living room space and yard.

This is code for "my current house is costing me a fortune in repairs/maintenance and I am unemployed with limited prospects of getting a good paying job anytime soon"

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5661 on: October 18, 2023, 12:22:59 PM »
You guys want to argue over 1 pic from 3 years ago instead of one from this week. Notice I had a hernia in that pic. It has been fixed since so that is improvement. Legs are also a lot better. Same show I think I looked alright.
'
hey brian that's really cool that your dad was a
Rhodes scholar..

btw.  can you show proof of that please?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5662 on: October 18, 2023, 12:37:50 PM »

oi Retard there you go yet again with
The "I Think I look alright" Nonsense - Take note of what the judges Think.

Wake up Smell the Coffee Fact is You Don't look alright That's why you
Keep getting Last Place in Mr Backyard show's.

Try a National level show only Remember to Take your Broom so you can sweep up the stage while the others are vying for Top 3 places.

You wont get rewarded for being a CUCKOLD FAGGOTT . 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5663 on: October 18, 2023, 12:49:37 PM »

your legs are worse now

"I think". trouble is pal the judges think as well, and they think you look like shit

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5664 on: October 18, 2023, 01:11:47 PM »
Tried some shoulders today

Lateral raises 5 sets 6 reps 5 times so 25 sets in total
Standing dumbbell press 3 sets of 20 reps

I had to use 8kg bells for the presses. That's how whacked my delts were

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5665 on: October 18, 2023, 01:21:48 PM »
Brutal

My guess,and I`m being fair here and objective......
DEAD FUCKING LAST IF HE BOTHERED TO HANG AROUND AND FACE DEFEAT LIKE A MAN!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5666 on: October 18, 2023, 01:22:39 PM »

Agreed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5667 on: October 18, 2023, 01:23:10 PM »
Tried some shoulders today

Lateral raises 5 sets 6 reps 5 times so 25 sets in total
Standing dumbbell press 3 sets of 20 reps

I had to use 8kg bells for the presses. That's how whacked my delts were
Nice one bud.....no dips today from the dipping king of getbig.

Props brother!!  ;)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5668 on: October 18, 2023, 01:24:03 PM »
My guess,and I`m being fair here and objective......
DEAD FUCKING LAST IF HE BOTHERED TO HANG AROUND AND FACE DEFEAT LIKE A MAN!

He wouldn't even go to prejudging if he saw the competition. Cartoon dogs, shitting blood, astigmatism etc.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5669 on: October 18, 2023, 01:25:15 PM »
'
hey brian that's really cool that your dad was a
Rhodes scholar..

btw.  can you show proof of that please?
I`ll field that qusetion Rik.....no he cannot.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5670 on: October 18, 2023, 01:26:32 PM »
He wouldn't even go to prejudging if he saw the competition. Cartoon dogs, shitting blood, astigmatism etc.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5671 on: October 18, 2023, 01:27:28 PM »
Why doesn't everyone just ignore that cvnt

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5672 on: October 18, 2023, 01:45:38 PM »
Brutal

He wouldn't compete once he saw them - The Shitting/ fainting/ seeing dogs/
organ failure / etc would set in & the only Place he'd be is in his car driving
home.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5673 on: October 18, 2023, 01:57:49 PM »
You look like shit TODAY pal.....losing 32 fucking pounds and for what......it was all bloat,and impacted feces........ now you have a tiny torso,one huge delt,one non-existant delt,3 pec tears,wide waistline and hips, with shallow abs,legs that look like mine did at 154 BUT you have visible teardrops...Dude,on 22 inch quads I would hope so.

Arms are way off in size disparity and have shrunk in a huge fucking way, and biceps are peaked only because of torn biceps.......triceps = fat!

WADDA MESS !  :D

Only good bodyarts are forearms and intercostals and the intercostals are always on display because you never relax your distended abdomen.

And fuck the hernia bullshit excuse,,,,,,,,,,you looked like shit before the surgery, only YOU thought you looked great because you have no  fucking clue what a good build should look like Sir Braggart of Hankyville!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5674 on: October 18, 2023, 02:01:45 PM »
TRANSLATION: Emily want to move there.