Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390205 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #8425 on: December 29, 2023, 10:57:34 PM »
Watch for a trail of thrown up hotdogs and bile

Lolololol flat bread pizza and stuff for dumplings

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8426 on: December 29, 2023, 11:24:29 PM »
Just blasted through push and every single lif went up in reps of weight FUCK YEAH!!!!

Next workout I get to add the big wheel on each side for BNP 5 secs 5 secs down getting cock strong

Cals are back to maintainance and I'll never overeat again it's a waste of time and money so fuck dat noise

Had this tune a blasting on the presses dat bass!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8427 on: December 30, 2023, 01:31:10 AM »
my delts are my best bodypart but i still want to make them even better i'm currently training 3 on/1 off

day 1: barbell behind neck press, decline bench to chin, closegrip bench, pec deck and then bent over pressdowns

day 2: machine high row read delt focus, lat pulldown, barbell curl

day 3: skull with close grip bench, rope pressdown, machine lateral, machine overhead press

day 4: off

on day 1 and 3 i get livid with rage and anger and go nuts and day 2 not so much dont really give a fuck bout the pull muscles

after my leg heals from the bad injection i guess i'll do some leg work but still give even less of a fuck bout them than i do pull, but when it comes to push, let's just say i go to work 8)

You look pretty good in all honesty.  No homo.  I think a more complete back and bicep workout would do wonders for your overall look.  Especially running gear, I think you should really take advantage of it. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8428 on: December 30, 2023, 03:43:01 AM »
I think he`s done here.....probably got put on double secret probation.

He won`t be back.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #8429 on: December 30, 2023, 04:36:33 AM »
I think he`s done here.....probably got put on double secret probation.

He won`t be back.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8431 on: December 30, 2023, 07:48:17 AM »
You look pretty good in all honesty.  No homo.  I think a more complete back and bicep workout would do wonders for your overall look.  Especially running gear, I think you should really take advantage of it.

thanks bro, how can i build my bis? i've tried training them how i train everything else and i've done barbell curls, machine preacher curls, cable curls, db sup curls, concentration curls, hammer rope curls, cross body hammer curls and they dont do shit, so what the fuck can i do? shoot seo like milos? :D :D :D someone mentioned chin-ups and AJ recommened pre-exhust of barbell curls followed by chins i've never done that before maybe it'd work ???

i just don't have the same drive when i train back, when i hit back effort level is bout 7 when i hit push ie. delt, pec, tri effort level is 10+

i've put 10+ effort level in bis they just don't respond well

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8432 on: December 30, 2023, 08:34:49 AM »
thanks bro, how can i build my bis? i've tried training them how i train everything else and i've done barbell curls, machine preacher curls, cable curls, db sup curls, concentration curls, hammer rope curls, cross body hammer curls and they dont do shit, so what the fuck can i do? shoot seo like milos? :D :D :D someone mentioned chin-ups and AJ recommened pre-exhust of barbell curls followed by chins i've never done that before maybe it'd work ???

i just don't have the same drive when i train back, when i hit back effort level is bout 7 when i hit push ie. delt, pec, tri effort level is 10+

i've put 10+ effort level in bis they just don't respond well

To increase your arm size you need to gain overall body mass.

The arms are limited in growth if the overall body mass remains the same or less.

Overall body mass is best gained by training the large muscle groups, chest, shoulders, back and legs.  The arms will follow.

You are trying to maintain very low bodyfat levels so your arms will not grow doing this no matter how much drugs you take.

It's like you are training for a bodybuilding show constantly.  You will only at best maintain size.

You will get more defined of course.

What to do:

Pressing (bench press, overhead press)
Leg work (squatting, leg press, stiff leg deadlift, deadlifts from floor, calves, etc)
Back work (barbell rows, deadlfts, pullups, etc.)

The back work and pressing will hit your arms too so you can reduce all that superfluous arm training while gaining muscle mass.

Eat adequate protein and calories but keep carbs in check.
Allow recovery to take place.
Don't do much cardio.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8433 on: December 30, 2023, 08:49:48 AM »
To increase your arm size you need to gain overall body mass.

The arms are limited in growth if the overall body mass remains the same or less.

Overall body mass is best gained by training the large muscle groups, back and legs.  The arms will follow.

You are trying to maintain very low bodyfat levels so your arms will not grow doing this no matter how much drugs you take.

It's like you are training for a bodybuilding show constantly.  You will only at best maintain size.

You will get more defined of course.

at the end of july i was 152-153 @ 5% now i'm 160-161 @ 5% so that's 8 pounds of lean dry tissue in 5 months

yeah i realize i will not go over buck 70 buck 75 without leg training but i don't want to weigh more than this, so that's cool for me

i showed my x-coach my leg shot and he said "my forearms are bigger" i showed a gym bro the pic and he said "please dont show me that" ;D ;D ;D

funny thing is i truly do not care it does not bother me one iodta

now if someone said to me your delts or tris sucks well then i'd be vivid ;)

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8434 on: December 30, 2023, 08:54:28 AM »
at the end of july i was 152-153 @ 5% now i'm 160-161 @ 5% so that's 8 pounds of lean dry tissue in 5 months

yeah i realize i will not go over buck 70 buck 75 without leg training but i don't want to weigh more than this, so that's cool for me

i showed my x-coach my leg shot and he said "my forearms are bigger" i showed a gym bro the pic and he said "please dont show me that" ;D ;D ;D

funny thing is i truly do not care it does not bother me one iodta

If you are content with what you are now then don't change what you are doing.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

You don't post leg photos.  Is there a reason?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #8435 on: December 30, 2023, 09:08:15 AM »

:D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8436 on: December 30, 2023, 09:08:28 AM »
If you are content with what you are now then don't change what you are doing.

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

You don't post leg photos.  Is there a reason?

yeah there's a reason..... they suck :D :D :D

also i had an absess drained from my left quad and i can't train legs for another 4-6 weeks

when and if i train legs i go maybe 6 weeks then stop for 2-3 months, i just don't give a flying fuck bout em

i trained them as a puckass teen coz i wanted to jump higher and run faster and i trained them a bit when i did boxing coz i thought they'd allow me to throw harder punches

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8437 on: December 30, 2023, 09:11:48 AM »
:D

for you brother 8)

look she has a beautiful face and her tits well i do not give a flying fuck bout tits i'm all bout round firm bubble ass but she makes me notice tits so that's really saying something ;D ;D ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8438 on: December 30, 2023, 09:22:07 AM »
yeah there's a reason..... they suck :D :D :D

also i had an absess drained from my left quad and i can't train legs for another 4-6 weeks

when and if i train legs i go maybe 6 weeks then stop for 2-3 months, i just don't give a flying fuck bout em

i trained them as a puckass teen coz i wanted to jump higher and run faster and i trained them a bit when i did boxing coz i thought they'd allow me to throw harder punches

"A house built on a weak foundation cannot stand." - Harry Belafonte

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8439 on: December 30, 2023, 10:21:11 AM »
"A house built on a weak foundation cannot stand." - Harry Belafonte

this is my x-coach the one who said "you have great physique potenetial and if you don't fullfill it you sin againt God and hurt Him" he said this some years ago when i was rather Christian

i'm gonna watch this vid with great intent and see if i can figure out his prescription for me, i was in contact with him but i annoyed the shit out of him and he cut contact with me :D :D :D :D i'm implusive AS FUCK and he said he firmly believes i have ADHD and i think he may be right, i was treated for bipolar with mood stablizers and they DID NOT WORK so therefore i don't hav bipolar i have no depression just severe rage and anger and increidible implusivity :D :D :D

i think his gig is training the bis every 48 hrs with one or two exercises one or two failure sets with high MECHANICAL TENSION as this is what causes true muscle growth

he said he could get me 17 inch arms but i'll never know now :D :D :D

another funny story bout him, he was training me on pecs and some dudes talked smack bout me and i wanted to go over and get in thier faces and he said "not required, you are up here and they are down there (regarding my physquie as compared to thiers) so he said just go even higher and leave them even further behind" 8) 8) 8)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #8440 on: December 30, 2023, 10:35:58 AM »

It's "livid" you simpleton.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8441 on: December 30, 2023, 11:03:18 AM »
December 30, 2023

Biceps,Triceps,Abs:

Standing Alternate DB Curls - 5 X 15,10,8,10,12
Barbell Curls - 3 X 12,10,8 (these hurt my bad elbow a bit)
Seated Machine Curls - 2 X 12

Pressdowns - 2 X 50

Super-Set:
{Crunches - 2 X failure
{Lying Leg Raise- 2 X failure

Good workout but even with my elbow wrapped and taped the Pressdowns hurt up until I got past 20 reps........it`s all good though,I`ll live to fight another day.

Got some roll on DMSO coming from Amazon so I`m hoping that helps.

All in all,a great week of training.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #8442 on: December 30, 2023, 11:21:04 AM »
December 30, 2023

Biceps,Triceps,Abs:

Standing Alternate DB Curls - 5 X 15,10,8,10,12
Barbell Curls - 3 X 12,10,8 (these hurt my bad elbow a bit)
Seated Machine Curls - 2 X 12

Pressdowns - 2 X 50

Super-Set:
{Crunches - 2 X failure
{Lying Leg Raise- 2 X failure

Good workout but even with my elbow wrapped and taped the Pressdowns hurt up until I got past 20 reps........it`s all good though,I`ll live to fight another day.

Got some roll on DMSO coming from Amazon so I`m hoping that helps.

All in all,a great week of training.

BPC 157 may work for you.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8443 on: December 30, 2023, 11:24:05 AM »
BPC 157 may work for you.
Thanks Grape....I had to  Google that one.....way too much coinage brother.......it`s not all that bad, I`ve had worse....... just gotta baby it for a while.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #8444 on: December 30, 2023, 11:32:43 AM »
Thanks Grape....I had to  Google that one.....way too much coinage brother.......it`s not all that bad, I`ve had worse....... just gotta baby it for a while.

Yes, it's not cheap.  One time purchase is $150/mth....if you buy 4 months + codes, can get it to around $80, but it's a decent layout of $.

Wasn't sure if you had a hookup for this type of shit (injectable kind) so I thought I'd mention.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8445 on: December 30, 2023, 11:51:13 AM »
Yes, it's not cheap.  One time purchase is $150/mth....if you buy 4 months + codes, can get it to around $80, but it's a decent layout of $.

Wasn't sure if you had a hookup for this type of shit (injectable kind) so I thought I'd mention.
Thanks again bud.........if I have to resort to using it as a last resort, I will, but I think it`ll heal fairly quickly......I HOPE!!   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #8446 on: December 30, 2023, 12:08:17 PM »
Thanks again bud.........if I have to resort to using it as a last resort, I will, but I think it`ll heal fairly quickly......I HOPE!!

If you do, let me know in PM, I think I have some codes you can use.

I bought four months to give it a shot.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8447 on: December 30, 2023, 12:55:02 PM »
If you do, let me know in PM, I think I have some codes you can use.

I bought four months to give it a shot.
Thanks Grape.....much appreciated.  ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8448 on: December 31, 2023, 12:35:08 AM »
Just trained my shityass bis and filmed it is there a way to post up the vid without going through joo tube ???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8449 on: December 31, 2023, 01:32:01 AM »
Thanks Grape.....much appreciated.  ;)
Got the DMSO.....checked my mail right after talking to you.