Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390371 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #10875 on: February 20, 2024, 02:38:14 PM »
Scary thing is he really believes all this shit

I was convinced he was trolling but no one could be acting that fucking delusional.
If it were an act you would rein it in a bit so it was believable.

i hope someone shows up to olympia and mops the floor w his faggit ass.. and i mean beats him to within an inch of his life..and gets its on tape.. hankins is the worst type of bitch too.. wouldnt say shit to anyone in real life, let alone do a fuckin thing... sits on his keyboard typing and smoking crack all day... o im tough, im this, im that.. in the mean time his wife is rolling her eyes at the bs he feeds her and cruising for more cock online than he is.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10876 on: February 20, 2024, 02:38:43 PM »
He argued this a while back that seated is harder
thats because Brain has never done standing.
Hes only ever done seated so by default in his mind they are harder.

He wins

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10877 on: February 20, 2024, 02:39:14 PM »
i hope someone shows up to olympia and mops the floor w his faggit ass.. and i mean beats him to within an inch of his life..and gets its on tape.. hankins is the worst type of bitch too.. wouldnt say shit to anyone in real life, let alone do a fuckin thing... sits on his keyboard typing and smoking crack all day... o im tough, im this, im that.. in the mean time his wife is rolling her eyes at the bs he feeds her and cruising for more cock online than he is.
he wont be at the Olympia

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10878 on: February 20, 2024, 02:44:15 PM »
he wont be at the Olympia

sure he will... a couple more hits of whatever he smokes, not only will he be there, hell win the fuckin sandow in his head lol... the tough guy shit is worse than the bodybuilding delusions.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10879 on: February 20, 2024, 02:46:33 PM »
sure he will... a couple more hits of whatever he smokes, not only will he be there, hell win the fuckin sandow in his head lol... the tough guy shit is worse than the bodybuilding delusions.

hes like the drunk guy watching the Heavyweight boxing title on TV in the bar

"10 million dollars to fight, I would go in with both of them for that"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #10880 on: February 20, 2024, 03:28:04 PM »
Of course you did
legs like fucking flourescent tubes even back then

Look at Brian giving away all the "high level shit" techniques.
They push you pull, they pull you push, dont you learn that on the first day?

Othello can be learned in a day it takes a lifetime to master. I did Judo for years as a kid prior that is why I use a lot of trips and different variations. Again not trying to wrestle or fight anyone but you guys asked so I gave my opinion.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10881 on: February 20, 2024, 03:29:55 PM »
hes like the drunk guy watching the Heavyweight boxing title on TV in the bar

"10 million dollars to fight, I would go in with both of them for that"

If the UFC offered me anyone I would do it for free even pay my own airfare. But the UFC is not going to offer me anything.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10882 on: February 20, 2024, 03:41:22 PM »
If the UFC offered me anyone I would do it for free even pay my own airfare. But the UFC is not going to offer me anything.

In your present condition you need to catch yourself on.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10883 on: February 20, 2024, 03:43:50 PM »
In your present condition you need to catch yourself on.

I didn't say I would win but I would be honored to compete in the UFC and do my best. Hell you put me on TV and I am willing to fight but yeah it could go real bad for me without a proper fair matchup or a couple weeks of cardio on my part. I can certainly whoop CM Punk or that black reporter guy he fought they gave like 2 fights to because they needed an absolute bum for Punk.

But yeah give me someone scary who is definitely going to whoop my ass and I would still give it a go just to fight in the UFC

Another 40 something making his Pro debut would be ideal and fair but I would fight Jones just to say I did it and he is truly scary

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10884 on: February 20, 2024, 03:56:56 PM »
I didn't say I would win but I would be honored to compete in the UFC and do my best. Hell you put me on TV and I am willing to fight but yeah it could go real bad for me without a proper fair matchup or a couple weeks of cardio on my part. I can certainly whoop CM Punk or that black reporter guy he fought they gave like 2 fights to because they needed an absolute bum for Punk.

But yeah give me someone scary who is definitely going to whoop my ass and I would still give it a go just to fight in the UFC

Another 40 something making his Pro debut would be ideal and fair but I would fight Jones just to say I did it and he is truly scary

Why oh why, you would need a full training camp and you have a stomach that could rupture and knees that could break, there is little glory in getting your ass smashed up and even if the pairing was more even think about your little boy, you could suffer permanent damage ruining his future for what, its not like your going to make big wealth from it. Stick to bodybuilding, oh wait maybe not.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10885 on: February 20, 2024, 04:06:04 PM »
Why oh why, you would need a full training camp and you have a stomach that could rupture and knees that could break, there is little glory in getting your ass smashed up and even if the pairing was more even think about your little boy, you could suffer permanent damage ruining his future for what, its not like your going to make big wealth from it. Stick to bodybuilding, oh wait maybe not.

My son is going to be just fine regardless of what happens to me in an MMA bout. I might get punched in the face. I might get choked or injured. But I wouldn't die. I wouldn't be perm disabled. I might get embarrassed. I would definitely train to avoid that. My son would see it. I would want to do well. He would think it was amazing if I fought on tv hell I would make him my corner man.

Why should dreams die it's just a dream but fuck yeah fighting in Vegas in a large Arena full of screaming UFC fans. Everyone you know watching it on tv. Give me anyone I am in that would be amazing.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10886 on: February 20, 2024, 04:06:54 PM »
I am not weak.
For a steroid abuser of your size you are weak.
Worst tough guy ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10887 on: February 20, 2024, 04:09:22 PM »

Some shoulders and biceps this evening. 100kg 2 x 5, also did 45kg hammer curls x 16. If you think my belly is sticking out it is; 121.5kg. Not competing until June 30th NPC Irish Muscle Contest.
Very impressive! No leg drive, no dipping backwards, no BS excuses, just raw pressing power. 8)

bro just shut the fuck up w this wrestling/fighting shit every fuckin day..  youre not tough/strong/scary... go beat your wife again you closet fuckin faggit.... enough w this bullshit.. go smoke more weed you fuckin loser.
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10888 on: February 20, 2024, 04:10:29 PM »
For a steroid abuser of your size you are weak.
Worst tough guy ever.

Its like saying you are a small heavyweight. You are weak for a heavyweight. I am still a heavyweight. Heavyweights are still stronger than other people.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10889 on: February 20, 2024, 04:14:35 PM »
Its like saying you are a small heavyweight. You are weak for a heavyweight. I am still a heavyweight. Heavyweights are still stronger than other people.
You are not impressive with your strength, regardless of size or decades of steroid abuse.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #10890 on: February 20, 2024, 04:36:12 PM »
are you in the garden?

Yes and the bushes are going crazy. Bunch of perverts.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10891 on: February 20, 2024, 04:38:08 PM »
You are not impressive with your strength, regardless of size or decades of steroid abuse.

Still stronger than you though right? Exactly you can't even bench 275lbs

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10892 on: February 20, 2024, 04:52:02 PM »
Still stronger than you though right? Exactly you can't even bench 275lbs

As always, you have zero idea just whom you are so pitifully trying to belittle.  Your pathetic ego driven "lifts" are meritless.  Your rabid homo-erotic self-photographic primping is disgusting.  In short, you are short.

You can't even shut up.  You are an ill mannered munchkin, whining to Glenda the Good Witch.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10893 on: February 20, 2024, 04:57:53 PM »
As always, you have zero idea just whom you are so pitifully trying to belittle.  Your pathetic ego driven "lifts" are meritless.  Your rabid homo-erotic self-photographic primping is disgusting.  In short, you are short.

You can't even shut up.  You are an ill mannered munchkin, whining to Glenda the Good Witch.
Be gentle with him, his ego is fragile, like the rest of his decrepit body.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10894 on: February 20, 2024, 05:01:54 PM »

I know...I can be cruel to those less intelligent than I... :o

There are times I feel bad about what happened to me and then I think..."bhanky looks like genuine shit and he's on a shitload of drugs!"  and suddenly the sun comes up.  ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10895 on: February 20, 2024, 05:13:19 PM »
My son is going to be just fine regardless of what happens to me in an MMA bout. I might get punched in the face. I might get choked or injured. But I wouldn't die. I wouldn't be perm disabled. I might get embarrassed. I would definitely train to avoid that. My son would see it. I would want to do well. He would think it was amazing if I fought on tv hell I would make him my corner man.

Why should dreams die it's just a dream but fuck yeah fighting in Vegas in a large Arena full of screaming UFC fans. Everyone you know watching it on tv. Give me anyone I am in that would be amazing.

Are you teaching him about your progress pics yet?   Why daddy takes pictures for the internet showing his dick root?

Watching you get pummeled definitely wouldn't scar him at all....(geezus do you even think before you type this shit)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10896 on: February 20, 2024, 05:15:14 PM »
Othello can be learned in a day it takes a lifetime to master. I did Judo for years as a kid prior that is why I use a lot of trips and different variations. Again not trying to wrestle or fight anyone but you guys asked so I gave my opinion.

BHANKS, would you consider yourself a killing machine?
X

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10897 on: February 20, 2024, 05:53:24 PM »

hankins is very much a child still at 46 years old.. a shell of a man honestly.. he would/will crumble under the slightest bit of adversity brought on by life.. and i mean true adversity, not an mma fight or bodybuilding contest or a wrestling match or an online lifting contest .. hell weve seen his reaction when those dont go his way, he fuckin quits like a little bitch.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10898 on: February 20, 2024, 05:57:11 PM »
Ruff Tough Creampuff Of Peace

What a homo.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #10899 on: February 20, 2024, 06:48:03 PM »
bro just shut the fuck up w this wrestling/fighting shit every fuckin day..  youre not tough/strong/scary... go beat your wife again you closet fuckin faggit.... enough w this bullshit.. go smoke more weed you fuckin loser.

His knees are entirely shot, he's not throwing or fighting anyone.  It's all just Cheech and Chong Nice Dreams.