Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390427 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #11125 on: February 24, 2024, 09:02:02 AM »
dad bod chin BAHAHAHAHAAAAA

And what sort of a chin do you call this? A glass chin.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #11126 on: February 24, 2024, 09:10:57 AM »
Brian is in much better BB condition than I ever will be, but since he posts pics 24x7 for critique, I will give mine.
(I mean, why else would someone post pics of themselves every day)?
Good forearms, good left-arm. Right forearm is bigger than right bicep.
Pecs are flat as "french toast". Small lats, almost MIA... Nipples like a kitten.

Very low bodyfat, almost zero... Also not healthy...

He really should just slap on a spray tan and jump in a show on a Saturday morning with no prep because when he preps, he looks even worse. He’d still do terrible, but I doubt as terrible as last like he always does

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11127 on: February 24, 2024, 09:16:28 AM »
He really should just slap on a spray tan and jump in a show on a Saturday morning with no prep because when he preps, he looks even worse. He’d still do terrible, but I doubt as terrible as last like he always does

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #11128 on: February 24, 2024, 09:19:33 AM »
Or my weight actually fluctuates because I eat food and drink during the day and sometimes have digestive issues. Here is right now I would say I am strong and lean. I have been 210-222 morning pounds the last month. This is 214lbs right now. I have been passing blood and had diarrhea the past few days or really week so yeah I lost some weight. Once I feel better I will gain some back. At full healthy hydration mid day I am 225lbs. However I have not been fully hydrated and healthy this week

Paper thin muscle, never built a foundation with heavy weights.

No back, no shoulder girdle muscle, no rib cage volume, basically nothing but drugs. Smiling like Primehomosexual after a good gloryhole gulping.

Boring.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #11129 on: February 24, 2024, 09:41:36 AM »

Paper thin muscle, never built a foundation with heavy weights.

No back, no shoulder girdle muscle, no rib cage volume, basically nothing but drugs. Smiling like Primehomosexual after a good gloryhole gulping.

Boring.

Still no lifts or pics or any evidence Walter trains at all. Yet everyday he has something to say to those who do.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11130 on: February 24, 2024, 09:44:59 AM »
You don't really need a strong grip with a mixed grip.

I thought bhanks grip was like a bear-trap from wrestling 30 years ago.
Good point. bhank, what say you?!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11131 on: February 24, 2024, 09:53:30 AM »
my chin is tucked back into my neck

every fucking body who does this has a double chin

GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT DAT SHIT

post a pic with your chin back into your neck and prove me wrong

you cant DUMMY

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11132 on: February 24, 2024, 09:55:27 AM »
Chinless Fucker Of Peace

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #11133 on: February 24, 2024, 09:56:44 AM »
Still no lifts or pics or any evidence Walter trains at all. Yet everyday he has something to say to those who do.

You don’t train, you pick up light things and put them back down. Ever notice that the three board retards (Hankins, Canning, bj181) are the only idiots who feel the need to post “progress” pics everyday? Maybe you should focus more on actually lifting real weights and focus less on impressing anonymous strangers with dick root photos.

You’re not fooling anyone, you are all drugs. You’re a cuck who doesn’t even raise his own kid.

When are you going to post the 405 for reps squat video? Since you seem so keen to pollute Getbig  with retarded videos of you failing at everything. Wasn’t the complete ass kicking Krank gave you yesterday enough to settle your sado masochistic fantasies for a week or two?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #11134 on: February 24, 2024, 10:04:01 AM »
You look like a bag of smashed assholes.

why the goofy smile you silly fuck?  ;D

I have the same question.

I would guess his vibrating butt-plug “alarm” just went off to remind him to take his medicine(s)?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11135 on: February 24, 2024, 10:05:33 AM »

I would guess his vibrating butt-plug “alarm” just went off to remind him to take his medicine(s)?
BINGO !!  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11137 on: February 24, 2024, 10:16:02 AM »
my update pics ALWAYS SHOW CHANGES

stankins looks excatly the same or worse

ask nj if i made improvements ;)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #11138 on: February 25, 2024, 06:17:43 AM »
This week I added 10 lbs to my deadlift, 3 lbs to my squat, and 1 lb to my bench.

bhanks, did you lift this week?  It sounded like the max efforts on hammercurls and deadlift last week took a lot out of you.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11139 on: February 25, 2024, 06:44:31 AM »
all lifts went up and delt lifts went WAY UP

my delts are outstanding 8)

gotta build up the upper and outer lats and i will do so with wide grip weighted pullups

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11140 on: February 25, 2024, 06:49:07 AM »
This week I added 10 lbs to my deadlift, 3 lbs to my squat, and 1 lb to my bench.

bhanks, did you lift this week?  It sounded like the max efforts on hammercurls and deadlift last week took a lot out of you.

Good job now let me know when you think you can lift more than me

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #11141 on: February 25, 2024, 07:03:51 AM »
Good job now let me know when you think you can lift more than me

I'll remove the part that triggered you so maybe you'll answer the interesting part:

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11142 on: February 25, 2024, 07:06:37 AM »
I'll remove the part that triggered you so maybe you'll answer the interesting part:

I lift every week not worth a response.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #11143 on: February 25, 2024, 07:08:14 AM »
I lift every week not worth a response.

What did you lift, other than the hammer curls and the deadlift?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11144 on: February 25, 2024, 07:15:17 AM »
What did you lift, other than the hammer curls and the deadlift?

I trained quads and calves just like I do every week. I also trained chest and triceps just like I do every week. I train about 4 days a week every week sometimes one less or more depending how I am feeling. But a typical week is 1 quads, 2 chest, triceps, 3 biceps, 4 hams and calves. Some weeks I add shoulders or back and some weeks I skip hams sometimes I get sick and take an extra day off and the rotation takes a little longer but I go through the entire rotation before starting again. If I miss a day of chest biceps or quads I do it next I dont skip it.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11145 on: February 25, 2024, 07:32:32 AM »
I trained quads and calves just like I do every week. I also trained chest and triceps just like I do every week. I train about 4 days a week every week sometimes one less or more depending how I am feeling. But a typical week is 1 quads, 2 chest, triceps, 3 biceps, 4 hams and calves. Some weeks I add shoulders or back and some weeks I skip hams sometimes I get sick and take an extra day off and the rotation takes a little longer but I go through the entire rotation before starting again. If I miss a day of chest biceps or quads I do it next I dont skip it.

dont hit back every week?  no worries, nobody will ever notice.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11146 on: February 25, 2024, 08:13:32 AM »

Embarrassing.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11147 on: February 25, 2024, 08:19:35 AM »
Embarrassing.

You know a cookie cutter approach for all is never best. Everyone recovers at a different rate some weeks you eat more or less or sleep better why would you train the same every week? Would you have DJ an yourself do the exact same workouts? If you were under the weather would you push harder or hold back? Learning to adapt and listen to your body makes a big difference as you age. If I am feeling great and eating and heavy and well rested I am going to push harder than if I have not been eating I don't feel recovered. The body can also only recover so much I try to prioritize certain days and workouts that I want to focus on for a few weeks. If I just push everything balls to the wall for 6 days a week I will go backwards not forwards.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11148 on: February 25, 2024, 08:28:14 AM »
Or my weight actually fluctuates because I eat food and drink during the day and sometimes have digestive issues. Here is right now I would say I am strong and lean. I have been 210-222 morning pounds the last month. This is 214lbs right now. I have been passing blood and had diarrhea the past few days or really week so yeah I lost some weight. Once I feel better I will gain some back. At full healthy hydration mid day I am 225lbs. However I have not been fully hydrated and healthy this week

lol right arm is gone right lat non exsistent

Lololol at trying to hit a classic pose with a 40 inch waist

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #11149 on: February 25, 2024, 08:37:11 AM »

So that is the secret to your thick, rugged back development.   🙄

It’s obvious now why you can’t lift more than teenage boys even though you’ve been on drugs for over 20 years.

Time to jump to another hobby hanky, this one is definitely not for you.