Author Topic: where Brian met Em  (Read 10590 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: where Brian met Em
« Reply #150 on: February 27, 2024, 12:37:12 PM »
My wife is a lawyer who works for the courts you dumb fuck she can pull actual real records at anytime from the court houses not some bullshit like Josh online that is not fact checked

I didn't bitch about Josh but fuck him if he can't abide by board rules. Don't post other peoples personal information not that difficult yet it is all he does and it's not even fact checked. He is posting false information that is libel a crime and having it on getbig makes getbig a party to it.

She probably was ignorant to the extent of your past that you did not tell her about.  Did you show her your many mugshots that are all over the internet?     

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: February 27, 2024, 12:38:08 PM »
She knows I have never hit a woman in my life it is literally a matter of court record in my custody case never touched my ex not once. I even posted the fucking transcript here years ago but you guys keep slandering me. I can have my lawyers shut down this whole fucking site if I wanted you can't post lies about people online.
[/b]

fuckin rat bitch pussy.... do it then lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: February 27, 2024, 12:38:28 PM »
She knows I have never hit a woman in my life it is literally a matter of court record in my custody case never touched my ex not once. I even posted the fucking transcript here years ago but you guys keep slandering me. I can have my lawyers shut down this whole fucking site if I wanted you can't post lies about people online.

LOL - You can't be slandered or defamed with your public record.   They know that too unless they want to fleece you out of more money. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #153 on: February 27, 2024, 12:40:48 PM »
LOL - You can't be slandered or defamed with your public record.   They know that too unless they want to fleece you out of more money.

Again that is not my public record. You guys are posting false information and continue to make false statements about me. If I give my lawyers 10k they will absolutely sue Getbig and Ron will shut this entire thing down. Once the board starts getting subpoena for records to come to NC for a trail how long do you think getbig will stay up?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: February 27, 2024, 12:41:27 PM »

the days of hot shot lawyers are behind you Brian, you are fucking skint, hence the downsize

Is it a lie about your probation officer?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: February 27, 2024, 12:41:36 PM »

We all the saw the police report

The report clearly mentioned bruises/marks on her arm

Let me guess we are making that up too right?

Classic women abuser defence mechanism

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #156 on: February 27, 2024, 12:41:48 PM »
My wife is a lawyer who works for the courts you dumb fuck she can pull actual real records at anytime from the court houses not some bullshit like Josh online that is not fact checked

I didn't bitch about Josh but fuck him if he can't abide by board rules. Don't post other peoples personal information not that difficult yet it is all he does and it's not even fact checked. He is posting false information that is libel a crime and having it on getbig makes getbig a party to it.

Again that is not my public record. You guys are posting false information and continue to make false statements about me. If I give my lawyers 10k they will absolutely sue Getbig and Ron will shut this entire thing down. Once the board starts getting subpoena for records to come to NC for a trail how long do you think getbig will stay up?

47 U.S.C. § 230, Mr MENSA genius...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: February 27, 2024, 12:42:10 PM »
Again that is not my public record. You guys are posting false information and continue to make false statements about me. If I give my lawyers 10k they will absolutely sue Getbig and Ron will shut this entire thing down.

Uh huh - so there is another Brian Wood Hankins out there same age and address as you with all these crimes and arrests?  None of them are your correct? 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: February 27, 2024, 12:42:40 PM »
Again that is not my public record. You guys are posting false information and continue to make false statements about me. If I give my lawyers 10k they will absolutely sue Getbig and Ron will shut this entire thing down.

Too bad you don’t have 10k to rub together you broke fat bitch.

You even posted how times are tough for you.

Have you thought about borrowing  money from your brother

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: February 27, 2024, 12:42:52 PM »

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... you are a closet rat faggit with a gut hankins... thats the truth.... proof is all here on gb

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: February 27, 2024, 12:43:24 PM »
Honestly I can send an email to my lawyer today if you guys want to be stupid it won't take them long

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: February 27, 2024, 12:43:58 PM »

You dont have 10k

tell you what Brian, go for it, everything posted here is freely available online, nothing has been written here that isnt true.

If you want to take legal action I suggest you take it to the websites posting your "criminal record" if its false.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: February 27, 2024, 12:44:35 PM »
Honestly I can send an email to my lawyer today if you guys want to be stupid it won't take them long

lol, to bad you don’t have 10k

You conveniently ignored the part about your ex-girlfriend, having bruises and marks all over her body due to your abuse

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: February 27, 2024, 12:45:41 PM »

That Cease and Desist letter would be the most expensive toilet paper you ever paid for.   

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: February 27, 2024, 12:46:16 PM »

gonna yell up the stairs..."Em, ask one of the guys you are fucking at work to sue getbig.. they are teasing me again!!!!"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: February 27, 2024, 12:46:24 PM »
Uh huh - so there is another Brian Wood Hankins out there same age and address as you with all these crimes and arrests?  None of them are your correct?

:-*  :-*  :-*

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #166 on: February 27, 2024, 12:47:51 PM »
Bhank will cry to his lawyers that people lie about him on a discussion forum because they disputed his strict curl "world record" or that he benched for 15 reps, not 11 shaky half reps. Then his lawyers will realize what a loser he is and will drop him once they see they won't get paid.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 27, 2024, 12:48:16 PM »
Do it Brian,

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: February 27, 2024, 12:50:26 PM »

https://mugshots.com/US-States/North-Carolina/Guilford-County-NC/Brian-Eugene-Hankins.125331766.html

I am not even the only brian hankins even in my state and my age again you guys have not fact checked what you are posting.

https://arrestfacts.com/Brian-Hankins-6Z4W05

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: February 27, 2024, 12:52:15 PM »
https://mugshots.com/US-States/North-Carolina/Guilford-County-NC/Brian-Eugene-Hankins.125331766.html

I am not even the only brian hankins even in my state and my age again you guys have not fact checked what you are posting.

Striking resemblance to you !

Are you claiming these are not you either?  What were these mug shots for?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #170 on: February 27, 2024, 12:53:53 PM »

They must be just passport photos  ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: February 27, 2024, 12:54:58 PM »

https://arrestfacts.com/Brian-Hankins-6Z4W05

how many Brian Wood Healy Hankins are there?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: February 27, 2024, 12:56:40 PM »

Again by law websites cannot host this shit. I can and have had them removed previously. Additionally, you guys are posting charges that I was never even charged with that are clearly not me and claiming I was found guilty. Getbig cannot host that info if Ron allowed that stuff I could sue the board.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: February 27, 2024, 12:57:43 PM »
how many Brian Wood Healy Hankins are there?

Alright that is it I am going to send the board an email if this stuff which I have informed the board is not accurate keeps getting posted and not taking down and members do not get banned I will sue

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: February 27, 2024, 12:58:09 PM »

Again by law websites cannot host this shit. I can and have had them removed previously. Additionally, you guys are posting charges that I was never even charged with that are clearly not me and claiming I was found guilty. Getbig cannot host that info if Ron allowed that stuff I could sue the board.

What a baby you are!!!   They are all over the web!