Author Topic: where Brian met Em  (Read 10750 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: where Brian met Em
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2024, 05:45:49 AM »
the only downside I can see is they saved Brian

Did Brian mention what he was doing there?

I am assuming he was a motivational speaker to help these folks get their feet back on the ground.

"1"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2024, 05:50:02 AM »

I am assuming he was a motivational speaker to help these folks get their feet back on the ground.

"1"

;D

Yes im sure, a two hour talk starting from his 10,000 school fights through scaring serial killers all the way up to getting his crimes expunged by Em.
He always finishes every talk by walking around the room doing a meet and greet offering his left arm to each guest and asking them to "feel it, go on"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2024, 05:52:08 AM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2024, 05:52:43 AM »
It's a massive waste of resources, massive.  Sad but true.  Look at all those people in that video working for the government, who is paying their salaries?  The court system probably saw a pot of federal gibs and they wanted in

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2024, 06:03:16 AM »

"1"

Why did you ban Josh  ???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2024, 06:10:45 AM »
Why was Bhanky carrying a gun when he can ragdoll Mike Tyson and Arturo Gatti with his hand-2-hand skills?

I have never carried a gun on us soil in my life you have bad Information.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2024, 06:12:52 AM »
I have never carried a gun on us soil in my life you have bad Information.
No, you were on the sidewalk...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2024, 06:24:52 AM »
Why did you ban Josh  ???

Members started to complain that he was back to posting the personal information of members.

The problem with that, regardless of whether you can go online and pay for this information, is that it's still their personal information. Additionally, we have female members here that get creeped out with the entire stalking.

I am neutral regarding Brian. I also don't remove anyone unless members complain and show evidence for the infractions. 3 members complained to me about what Josh was doing and showed how it feels unsafe to be part of the site when at any point Josh can just go and expose all of your personal information. Josh does this. He did it to many members that are now friends with him. I don't mind the back and forth and I know at the end it all works out. That said, if you guys complain, I respond.

Credit must be given to Brian as well. This guy has more than 70% of the forum gunning for him and he still keeps coming and deals with everyone as best he can. His threads are also the most entertaining on the forum with the most participation. For what it's worth, he does bring excitement to the forum. The back-and-forths are hilarious. You guys shoot the shit at each other really well.

Again, I like Josh. I am very lenient and always leave the door open for him. That said, when you guys complain about him, I have to respond especially if it leads to exposing of members personal information.

Getbig guidelines and rules - in simple terms...

This board is for people who like bodybuilding, fitness, figure, bikini and having fun. If you don’t, then don’t come here.

We try to have fun here, and be entertained. Each board has its own style and seriousness.

These are the main rules which are not allowed and with block you from posting here.

5) No personal information of people family, etc.

"1"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 27, 2024, 06:38:16 AM »
Members started to complain that he was back to posting the personal information of members.

The problem with that, regardless of whether you can go online and pay for this information, is that it's still their personal information. Additionally, we have female members here that get creeped out with the entire stalking.

I am neutral regarding Brian. I also don't remove anyone unless members complain and show evidence for the infractions. 3 members complained to me about what Josh was doing and showed how it feels unsafe to be part of the site when at any point Josh can just go and expose all of your personal information. Josh does this. He did it to many members that are now friends with him. I don't mind the back and forth and I know at the end it all works out. That said, if you guys complain, I respond.

Credit must be given to Brian as well. This guy has more than 70% of the forum gunning for him and he still keeps coming and deals with everyone as best he can. His threads are also the most entertaining on the forum with the most participation. For what it's worth, he does bring excitement to the forum. The back-and-forths are hilarious. You guys shoot the shit at each other really well.

Again, I like Josh. I am very lenient and always leave the door open for him. That said, when you guys complain about him, I have to respond especially if it leads to exposing of members personal information.

"1"
who snitched?  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 27, 2024, 06:41:45 AM »
who snitched?  ;D

Come on brother, you know I would never reveal their names.

Everyone here knows that if you complain to me via PM, I always respect your privacy.

The thing is, some of the guys that pile it on in these bhank threads are also a couple of the guys that quietly defend him by saying, "ragging on him is good but posting his personal shit should be off limits. we all have some stains in our pasts".

Besides, it's not as if Josh won't simply create a new username and be right back on the forum. The guy is hilarious in his own right.

"1"

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2024, 11:18:31 AM »
i=KWy--R9D51UoA_g1

Hahaha wash your vaginas boys.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2024, 11:55:22 AM »
The criminal record posted isnt "personal information", its publicly available...
It can be FOIA requested by anyone...

Crying to Mods, LOL...  ::)
Wash your Gunts ladies...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2024, 11:57:47 AM »
i=KWy--R9D51UoA_g1

Hahaha wash your vaginas boys.

I hear ya buddy. You know we get along fine, but I also have to respect the fact that when multiple members complain for fear of this becoming a place where no one is safe from personal information being outed, I have to act on their complaints.

Create another gimmick, feel free to login and simply ease up on the posting of personal information. Yes, other people have done the same and if they are complained about distinctly, I will also ban them.

I want everyone to be here, including Joon. But we do have rules Ron wants us to at the very least follow.

"1"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2024, 12:02:30 PM »
I hear ya buddy. You know we get along fine, but I also have to respect the fact that when multiple members complain for fear of this becoming a place where no one is safe from personal information being outed, I have to act on their complaints.

Create another gimmick, feel free to login and simply ease up on the posting of personal information. Yes, other people have done the same and if they are complained about distinctly, I will also ban them.

I want everyone to be here, including Joon. But we do have rules Ron wants us to at the very least follow.

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2024, 12:04:10 PM »
Did Brian mention what he was doing there ?

"1"
He  was trying to stay out of the slammer......the fucking lying convict.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2024, 12:05:08 PM »

"1"

Fuck joon,that guy really sucks it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2024, 12:06:33 PM »

"1"
In other words....Brian dropped a dime on him.   :(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 27, 2024, 12:10:20 PM »
Fuck joon,that guy really sucks it.

X 2 never saw the attraction to  the ugly cocksuckker.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2024, 12:13:04 PM »
In other words....Brian dropped a dime on him.   :(

of course he did... little rat bitch.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: February 27, 2024, 12:14:51 PM »
of course he did... little rat bitch.
Yup,who else is that much of a Kunt?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #145 on: February 27, 2024, 12:15:11 PM »
Brian knows em knows about GB and he probably has not told her the extent of his criminal past. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: February 27, 2024, 12:16:43 PM »
Brian knows em knows about GB and he probably has not told her the extent of his criminal past.

she knows about all the selfies? lmao

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 27, 2024, 12:31:11 PM »

My wife is a lawyer who works for the courts you dumb fuck she can pull actual real records at anytime from the court houses not some bullshit like Josh online that is not fact checked

I didn't bitch about Josh but fuck him if he can't abide by board rules. Don't post other peoples personal information not that difficult yet it is all he does and it's not even fact checked. He is posting false information that is libel a crime and having it on getbig makes getbig a party to it.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: February 27, 2024, 12:33:29 PM »
My wife is a lawyer who works for the courts you dumb fuck she can pull actual real records at anytime from the court houses not some bullshit like Josh online that is not fact checked

Does.shes know about your ex gf you beat the piss out off? But blamed her for falling down the stairs.

Brian can't keep his lies straight

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: February 27, 2024, 12:35:12 PM »
Does.shes know about your ex gf you beat the piss out off? But blamed her for falling down the stairs.

Brian can't keep his lies straight

She knows I have never hit a woman in my life it is literally a matter of court record in my custody case never touched my ex not once. I even posted the fucking transcript here years ago but you guys keep slandering me. I can have my lawyers shut down this whole fucking site if I wanted you can't post lies about people online.