Author Topic: Jack "Rhino" London and Mike Wolfe sign with AtLarge Nutrition  (Read 23565 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Jack "Rhino" London and Mike Wolfe sign with AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2006, 01:26:38 PM »
Oh boy, don't get me started. she showed me a video, her freinds back home. "Thats sherry, and thats mary, and she licks my pussey, and next week Jack, she is coming to venice, and she is gonna lick my pussey for you"

Need I say anymore?

When I was with her, I would look around, hoping soemone would see me...
damn!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2006, 01:29:04 PM »
Sponsorship, 240 is not about how great your products are..its about how much money you have to have other people tell folks how good your stuff is.

As far as what I've done with athletes....well......I think I plan to bite my tougue on that too... ;).  Most bodybuilders know exactly what I do for them.

You paid money to men to use your products and use their likeness, and you can't share their name?   Weird.

Aren't you proud of their results?  We're a captive audience here.  Win us over.  SELL US!

RHINO290

« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2006, 01:34:07 PM »
damn!!
I though you would like that.....

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2006, 01:37:17 PM »
One of the best pics i have seen of you Jack!

RHINO290

« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2006, 01:40:09 PM »
One of the best pics i have seen of you Jack!

Thanks Mike, I think i will use it for signature pics.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2006, 01:40:24 PM »
I can say that we (AtLarge) are very happy to have both athletes on our team.  Mike is a bench BEAST and a very good guy to boot.  The fact he is with Westside and we have recently begun a relationship with them (they are offering our products on their site now and Louie himself is using them) also played into the equation.  

My personal love and respect for both size and strength are what have caused us to work so much with the powerlifting market.  I respect pure power and the competition aspect of a powerlifting meet.  To me it is a much purer and less subjective sport than bodybuilding.  That said, bodybuilding was my first love and that combined with the aforementioned is what prompted me to contact Jack (Rhino).  To me, he reflects the AtLarge attitude of raw strength and power.  Aesthetics are cool but I love POWER!  

Jack is also a very well spoken and highly driven individual whom I believe will go far in the sport.  I want for us to help him in that pursuit as our growth allows us to do so.

Chris
w

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2006, 01:48:59 PM »
congrats!
forget what you know

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2006, 01:51:28 PM »

Actually, I'm dropping my current sponsored athletes and cutting down on other expenses as well.     

Sponsorship is expensive and I will invest my funds into more inventory and building up my new skincare and tanning line of products.  I may sponsor some folks next year

LOL!!!!!!!

You drop some change in a bum's cup, and you call it "sponsorship."    ::)
HAHA, RON.....

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2006, 01:53:17 PM »

Actually, I'm dropping my current sponsored athletes and cutting down on other expenses as well.     

Sponsorship is expensive and I will invest my funds into more inventory and building up my new skincare and tanning line of products.  I may sponsor some folks next year
hahahahahahaha, you've got to be the most delusional mother f.ucker i've ever heard, this shit gets funnier by the post.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2006, 02:05:09 PM »
hahahahahahaha, you've got to be the most delusional mother f.ucker i've ever heard, this shit gets funnier by the post.

Vince really needs to get on medication.............. .

Seriously.
HAHA, RON.....

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2006, 02:07:34 PM »
Vince really needs to get on medication.............. .

Seriously.
i wonder sometimes if he actually believes his own bullshit.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

RHINO290

« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2006, 02:08:10 PM »
I can say that we (AtLarge) are very happy to have both athletes on our team.  Mike is a bench BEAST and a very good guy to boot.  The fact he is with Westside and we have recently begun a relationship with them (they are offering our products on their site now and Louie himself is using them) also played into the equation.  

My personal love and respect for both size and strength are what have caused us to work so much with the powerlifting market.  I respect pure power and the competition aspect of a powerlifting meet.  To me it is a much purer and less subjective sport than bodybuilding.  That said, bodybuilding was my first love and that combined with the aforementioned is what prompted me to contact Jack (Rhino).  To me, he reflects the AtLarge attitude of raw strength and power.  Aesthetics are cool but I love POWER!  

Jack is also a very well spoken and highly driven individual whom I believe will go far in the sport.  I want for us to help him in that pursuit as our growth allows us to do so.

Chris

Wow, what an endorsement, thank you Chris, i am very proud to be with you and atlargenutrition. And by the way, the products, especially the Nitrean, are awesome!!! I am using them for the NOC.

Again, thanks for everything, Next? A big poster....."Wanna get Rhino?"

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2006, 02:37:16 PM »
Chris congrats for stepping forward with the sponsorship of Jack and Wolfy.  Jack seems to me tobe a very down to earth and honest guy.  Getbig is tough on most and Jack breezed through it and came out a winner.  I am very glad you stepped up and from whatI can see from Jack he is a class act.  We all get into our little "bash modes" and Jack has come out ahead in all. He actions have speaked louder than the words of anyone of the guys who bashed him at start.  Good job. and I am sure this is just the start for sponsroships for PDI athletes.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2006, 02:37:56 PM »
Lets get something straight here, Vince is straight up lying here.  He militantly pursued Chris, engaging him in debate after debate here about his products trying to win petty arguments for no apparently reason other than Chris has a real business, as opposed to Vince's "front".  He never, repeat never won any arguments.

And I don't mean "front" in the sense that it he's moving money in other circles, I mean he's fronting plain and simple.  His business is basically not real.  This sponsored athlete thing is a load of shit.  He sells hokey supplements at swap meets and ebay.  I'm sure it turns enough to live on but he's not blitzing any trails. 

Chris dealt fairly well with Vince, at first he mistakenly thought he could debate this stuff with him, only after a while did it become apparent that no matter how many times Vince was "repelled" the turd was back again with another angle.

This all culminated in vince going to mayhem and claiming that he owned Chris (he actually seriously posted a thread that was something like this: "Topic:  Hey CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!" in which he claims an owning and links to a getbig thread).  Everybody who read that thread agreed, he was talking shit and he had not achieved anything. 

The difference between chris and vince is obvious.  Chris realised he liked making money and having respect on this board and that he didn't need to answer Vince in order to do so.  Chris is also worlds better in physique and strength than Vince.

In short, Vince is jealous and he doesn't really hide it too well.  The amusing thing about Vince is, whilst he relented after a while and was reasonable, in Vince's mind, he manages to concoct a rosey picture of the past in which he was dynamic.  It really doesn't matter what we are talking about, he might have underachieved when he did it but when he tells the board about it a year later you can bet that it is going to be exaggerated and full of shit.

Its probably why it is so amusing to read his nonsense.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #89 on: May 30, 2006, 02:50:38 PM »
 ;)

Bast175

« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2006, 02:53:23 PM »
How old is Mike Wolfe?  He looks like he's gonna die of a heart attack any day now.

Stavios

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2006, 02:57:36 PM »
Chris congrats for stepping forward with the sponsorship of Jack and Wolfy.  Jack seems to me tobe a very down to earth and honest guy.  Getbig is tough on most and Jack breezed through it and came out a winner.  I am very glad you stepped up and from whatI can see from Jack he is a class act.  We all get into our little "bash modes" and Jack has come out ahead in all. He actions have speaked louder than the words of anyone of the guys who bashed him at start.  Good job. and I am sure this is just the start for sponsroships for PDI athletes.
Yeah, I remember there were a few episodes where I could have imagined the steam rising out of that dome of his. Well done, big man.  ;D

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2006, 03:12:17 PM »
Oh boy, don't get me started. she showed me a video, her freinds back home. "Thats sherry, and thats mary, and she licks my pussey, and next week Jack, she is coming to venice, and she is gonna lick my pussey for you"

Need I say anymore?

When I was with her, I would look around, hoping soemone would see me...
Thats some good shit man.

Freak 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2006, 04:41:43 PM »
Very accurate assessment by Rocket. 

RHINO290

« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2006, 05:20:29 AM »
monster 35 pounds shrugs  :P ;D

Monster, 35 pound curls!! (LOL)

I have shots with 65's and 100's, if you must have them.

Remember, old man over here(LOL)....

KTMckay

« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2006, 05:27:20 AM »
wolfy gets no chicks
Im sure you do ...   ::) women love guys that are into "blainetology"! oh wait no they dont.

Stavios

« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2006, 05:33:07 AM »

You curl the 100's jack ?
 :o

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2006, 05:34:40 AM »

dont post em
he's baiting for jacking inspiration

RHINO290

« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2006, 05:42:50 AM »
You curl the 100's jack ?
 :o

No, not typically, but I did for the pics.

i train my muscle, not my ego.