Author Topic: my true love that never dies, ronnie, speaks on big ramy and being a tough SOB  (Read 2899 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
10:50 and beyond, bitches

Hypo

• Getbig III
I think we can safely agree that Ronnie's true love will never be a women seeing how many different ones he's impregnated.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I think we can safely agree that Ronnie's true love will never be a women seeing how many different ones he's impregnated.
if you actually knew a thing about of which you speak

you would know that ronnie's TRUE LOVE is vickie gates

do you think it's a coincidence he's still hanging out with her after all these years?

i know a thing or two about true love, and it never dies, bitches

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i think rami is getting dissed by two little homos

rami is fucking huge

i can respect ronnie for his opinions

but not those two spineless losers

ramy is a solid big mother fucker, lobliner can only dream of looking like this in his wildest dreams (in fact, i challeng lobliner to an arm posedown any day of the week, noodle dick arm mother fucker)

Hypo

• Getbig III
if you actually knew a thing about of which you speak

you would know that ronnie's TRUE LOVE is vickie gates

do you think it's a coincidence he's still hanging out with her after all these years?

i know a thing or two about true love, and it never dies, bitches

Haha. True love. Is that why they couldn't make it work? Perhaps Alti can testify to your claims?

Of course, you know true love. Baby mamas yet stalk Lobstar until she left. You are an expert in your field...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Haha. True love. Is that why they couldn't make it work? Perhaps Alti can testify to your claims?

Of course, you know true love. Baby mamas yet stalk Lobstar until she left. You are an expert in your field...
alti is a bitter woman, no point debating this

stalking lobstar? she was pretty plain looking and her personality was pretty awkward. i suppose she was mad that she couldnt compete with baby mama and started villifying me

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
alti is a bitter woman, no point debating this

stalking lobstar? she was pretty plain looking and her personality was pretty awkward. i suppose she was mad that she couldnt compete with baby mama and started villifying me

alti is married and hasn't comment in a few years. But, she was understandably upset when she found out that he either was dating or engaged to another woman, while he was dating her.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
alti is married and hasn't comment in a few years. But, she was understandably upset when she found out that he either was dating or engaged to another woman, while he was dating her.
i ripped her a new asshole when she came on here dissing RDC

my loyalty knows no ehtical boundaries

Don't get me started. I'm more of a Christian than he can ever be. You can preach and give credit to god an jesus all u want. But if u are not doing his will than what is the point. It's like telling someone u love them everyday but you NEVER prove your love. actions speak louder than words. Let me put it like this. When I  went to church with Ronnie and the pastor called out a verse. I found it quicker than him, and many times I had to find the verse for him.. He has the books labeled on Thr side of his bible! Lol. That's comical to me. How are you raised in church and cant even find a verse and need to look at the book of contents in your bible and your in you 40's?!?!?  I was reading The scripture in Spanish by The time I was 6 years old. I never needed labels to find a verse in the bible. So please don't go there. I treat people the way I expect to be treated. I'm not perfect but I would never ever decieve another person like Ronnie did to so many women including myself. I was young then, I don't regret the experience Since it made me aware of how mean people can be. Even those who claim to be religious. More like " Professional Church goers".

shut your mouth you distasteful harlot

ronnie coleman is a god fearing mountain of ebony muscle and unshakable faith in the lord

since he was put on the earth to become the best bodybuilder the world has ever seen it is only understandable his testosterone levels were off the charts and so he was easily taken advantage of for sexual favors by unquenchable lustful whores such as yourself

stop disgracing yourself any further and depart from us you revolting piece of shit

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
at least alti knows i'm a funny fellow, truly indeed

it's just unfortunate she decided to cross the line that should never be crossed, dissing RDC in the presence of anabolichalo

If i wouldve know he was a man whore TRUST me I would have NEVER EVER given him the time of day!! PERIOD!! I seriously thought he was an honest, faithful man.

you should be happy that one of gods miracles gave you the time of day

That's funny!!  ;D

kinda feel sorry for having done her so roughly but at least she now knows that ronnie is not a man to be mocked on getbig!