Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman girlfriend Susan Williamson pregnant AGAIN-8th baby for COLEMAN  (Read 89729 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Unlike me, he likes the company of women. Making a baby doesn't require high intelligence, parenting is a different story...

I see but not everyone is a pervert like you, you Dutch cur. You've got to factor that into the equation. Ronnie strikes me as a good chap not your lewd sort of fellow.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Unlike me, he likes the company of women. Making a baby doesn't require high intelligence, parenting is a different story...

You sound like you like black kuku/cock.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
. Then your uncle is f*ucking stupid also! Is it so difficult to wear a condom?? Really?! Why make all these babies... Spend MORE MORE money?! how does any of this make sense to a normal person?? You said I don't get the southern way? Your DAMN RIGHT I DON'T GET, nor do I want to get it.

hahah

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Don't believe what he saids it's not the southern way  ::) it's just Ronnie being irresponsible but still praying and preaching about God

Did u ever make Ronnie wear a condom ? :D

::)

how the fuck can ronnie be irresponsible, when all of those WOMEN (not girls) have/had access to the same pill Alti and Christine had?

Yeah, this is all Ronnie's fault.  That's what all women say, or fags, who haven't had a woman.

what i mean by the southern way is, have one of those women filed for child support?  HELL NO!  But that's Ronnie's fault too.  ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
I see but not everyone is a pervert like you, you Dutch cur. You've got to factor that into the equation. Ronnie strikes me as a good chap not your lewd sort of fellow.

Someone adores my person so much that he changes his avatar quote, how perverted is that?  ::)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Someone adores my person so much that he changes his avatar quote, how perverted is that?  ::)

Does than mean you want to sign with Team Harridan to perfect your physique? For 1 contest the fee is US$5k and for a whole year's coaching you pay just US$10k. That's the deal of the century right there. You get full bang for your buck as I'll evaluate your physique (based on the photos you send) and make adjustments according to your progress.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
when did all the talk about anabolic drugs killing sperm cells and making men impotent start?

just about all the pros of the last 40 years have kids, ronnie is still having them while abusing drugs for 20+ years and being about 50 years old

E
E

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
ALTI can this be ronnie`s son,he is a bit darker and the daughter of this babby momma is all blonde so not a chance thats a ronnie daugther...but this could be his son
I seriously have no clue.... Could it be?? With Ronnie buckin shots all over the place LOL...Possible! but i honestly don't know.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
I don't get it. Where did Ronnie learn how to make a baby? He doesn't look too intelligent.

word on the street is your mom taught him how to... she must be a nice woman?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
I seriously have no clue.... Could it be?? With Ronnie buckin shots all over the place LOL...Possible! but i honestly don't know.

if ronnie is such a "bad guy" what made you go for him in the first place?

E
E

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
word on the street is your mom taught him how to... she must be a nice woman?

Ronnie must have buttfucked you too which explains why you're such a nasty little shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Roonie seems like a man who enjoys sex with woman.  

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
Ronnie must have buttfucked you too which explains why you're such a nasty little shit.

your mom let him put it in her butt?

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
if ronnie is such a "bad guy" what made you go for him in the first place?

E

If i wouldve know he was a man whore TRUST me I would have NEVER EVER given him the time of day!! PERIOD!! I seriously thought he was an honest, faithful man.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
ronalds original private facebook http://www.facebook.com/ronniecolemantheking

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
If i wouldve know he was a man whore TRUST me I would have NEVER EVER given him the time of day!! PERIOD!! I seriously thought he was an honest, faithful man.

guess you're far from being the sharpest knife in the drawer...

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
your mom let him put it in her butt?

Hehehe, you getting horny eh? You little dick, I'll ring Ronnie then he'll pound you good again.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
Hehehe, you getting horny eh? You little dick, I'll ring Ronnie then he'll pound you good again.

You got his number from your ma? nicely done.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
guess you're far from being the sharpest knife in the drawer...

Hahaha, are you saying that's how Ronnie's shaft felt when it was in your shitter?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

No, off his website, you pervert. Filth like you should be banished to Siberia.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

The bucktoothed janitor at my condominium has some nudes of your decrepit old mum. He says that's some real nasty shit like you. :o

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Ronald is the type of guy who likes to blast loud music in his Bentley Continental GT, while the wheels spin to impress the ladies.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
a man can't be a "man whore", it's like saying a circle is more round.
All men contrive and con to get some booty, or to ride it till the wheels fall off.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
a man can't be a "man whore", it's like saying a circle is more round.

There ARE good men around you know, even in the midst of this wicked world.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 ;D