Author Topic: Huge stock market correction coming  (Read 21553 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Huge stock market correction coming
« on: August 27, 2014, 07:01:13 PM »
Is it me or have any of you heard of a market correction in the 40-60% range?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: Huge stock market correction coming
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 07:16:57 PM »
Is it me or have any of you heard of a market correction in the 40-60% range?

I'm figuring 20 - 30%, but you never know.  It is coming though.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 07:28:07 PM »
The problems that caused the 2008 meltdown were just papered over, never corrected. 

Nothing has changed... in fact, things have gotten worse since then.  People that rely on CNBC for economic information are being lied to.

This next crash is going to be the worse economic and financial crash the world has ever seen.  It will make 1929 seem like a picnic.  Get prepared.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 07:53:57 PM »
Love conspiracy theorists.

"Worst financial crash in history coming.   Predicted to be far worse than the great depression.  My team of economists accurately predicted 911, the non impact of y2k and the 08 recession.  You need to be prepared.  In order to protect your family purchase my new book "How to prepare for the next greater depression"....."

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 08:04:32 PM »
We're certainly overdue for one, but I haven't heard any indication that it'll be abnormally large.....also, 40-60% isn't really a "market correction"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 08:09:08 PM »
hhaa no one is even bothering wasting time and money throwing it in the stock faggets.the only people that take risks are the ones who do nothing but do stock shit all day. the rest of people dont own any stocks
A

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 08:10:38 PM »
The stock market will either go up or go down in the near future. You've been warned.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 08:12:27 PM »

"Worst financial crash in history coming.   Predicted to be far worse than the great depression.  My team of economists accurately predicted 911, the non impact of y2k and the 08 recession.  You need to be prepared.  In order to protect your family purchase my new book "How to prepare for the next greater depression"....."

Ignorant ass... open your eyes.  Cognitive dissonance.

Don't worry, Jesus will protect you   ::)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2014, 08:16:59 PM »
The stock market will either go up or go down in the near future. You've been warned.

all of my market analysis points in this same direction.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2014, 08:43:23 PM »
It's a fed driven market and with the printing presses slowing down due to the ending of the unprecedented bond buying of the QE program/debacle things will change.  With interest rates at zero there has been little for a retail investor to do but plop money into the market.

The bubble will eventually burst on this fed conjured illusion so take profits.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2014, 08:47:30 PM »
Getbig always has the best stock advice.  I have maximized my portfolio by 2809 percent just by taking the advices of these wise sages. 

MikMaq

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2014, 08:58:41 PM »
America is on the decline and I wouldn't expect much real growth for a long time.

In the real terms the country has been frozen since the 70s.

Europe is showing a real contraction in its economy, I really don't think its long before the latin america economy and european are on an even footing.

Canada is about to have massive issues with its housing markets.

A canadian house is double the cost of their american counter parts.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2014, 09:00:07 PM »
America is on the decline and I wouldn't expect much real growth for a long time.

In the real terms the country has been frozen since the 70s.

Europe is showing a real contraction in its economy, I really don't think its long before the latin america economy and european are on an even footing.

Canada is about to have massive issues with its housing markets.

A canadian house is double the cost of their american counter parts.
1.  ::)
2.  ::)
3.   ::)
4. ::)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2014, 09:03:49 PM »

"Worst financial crash in history coming.   Predicted to be far worse than the great depression.  My team of economists accurately predicted 911, the non impact of y2k and the 08 recession.  You need to be prepared.  In order to protect your family purchase my new book "How to prepare for the next greater depression"....."

It's hardly a matter of conspiracy, only one of economics.  A topic about which 99% of the masses are illiterate.  You'll forgive me if I include you among the 99%.

MikMaq

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2014, 09:08:53 PM »
1.  ::)
2.  ::)
3.   ::)
4. ::)
I'm talking about in real terms. I'm sure your people will find some way to manipulate the market to make it look like we have actual growht but we will not.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2014, 09:11:41 PM »
I'm talking about in real terms. I'm sure your people will find some way to manipulate the market to make it look like we have actual growht but we will not.

You are a great representation of your country, friend.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2014, 09:12:59 PM »
It's a fed driven market and with the printing presses slowing down due to the ending of the unprecedented bond buying of the QE program/debacle things will change.  With interest rates at zero there has been little for a retail investor to do but plop money into the market.

The bubble will eventually burst on this fed conjured illusion so take profits.

it might go a few percent more, but if you get out now you can keep what you will lose when she does tip, when it goes history tells us it will go fast and stocks are hard to sell after the market starts falling. Sell now bank it buy back in later, But US stocks are way over valued and corrections are part of the economic cycle.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2014, 09:21:44 PM »
The real money is investing in electricity, faggets

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2014, 10:25:03 PM »
you can't predict this shit, we know it's coming but the nature of the beast is to be mysterious...

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2014, 10:41:10 PM »
That's highly significant.

I consider that horse-and-buggy thinking.

Ah, Bach

Well, I'm partial to the fugue.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2014, 10:45:32 PM »
Yes gentlemen, it is come.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2014, 10:50:19 PM »

hifrommike65

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2014, 10:54:01 PM »
Glad to hear about your clouded crystal ball.  :o

** Reply hazy, try again. **

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2014, 11:19:46 PM »
Don't forget that the largest corporate loans made prior to 2008 are starting to reach the end of their life (5-10y loans). The belief in a market recoil is based on these loans turning default. The question is what will happen IF these loans default? After all, these loans were made under the assumption of pre-crash market values, pre-crash hedges and pre-crash leverages. The total amount of burrowed by the large corporations/institutions dwarf the amount burrowed by the pre-crash private house sector.

The problem is that the mathematical models in the risk management sector were "lackluster" to say the least prior to 2008, thus back then large corporations could get away easier with larger leverages. This was mainly because most models didn't assume converging dependence in the outer tails of the used distribution, a thing which seems obvious now to include. In laymen terms, if a crash happens, most sectors will crash. Older models didn't take this into account, which was one reason why the banks and institutions could get away with $1:60 leverages. Thus, loans were made under the assumption that rebalances could be made continuously through these leverages.

Ofcourse, loans have been renegotiated, and some have had their loans terminated earlier (premature default), but there still is a hefty amount of money tied up in loans which will never be repaid.

It is still a hard question to answer, and as a physicist within the financial sector I don't like the "fortune telling" of economists. I prefer raw numbers, as they can be viewed in an objective manner. The data indicates some form of major recoil, but it is till too early to make assumptions of any repercussions.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2014, 11:22:30 PM »

we need ESFitness to chime in before anyone gets into a panic.
b