Author Topic: Buffy Has Covid  (Read 1897 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Buffy Has Covid
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2021, 11:06:05 AM »
Jab "heaven"...:

I have one question for Australia

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2021, 12:01:45 PM »
I’m going to regret explaining simple math to someone who obviously has a learning disability.

It is correct. It is the survival rate of the Covid disease across the entire population. It was likely the survival rate from the beginning, the only difference being that we did not test people with the frequency that we do now. Test used to be hard to get, now everyone can get one.

Before the vaccine majority of positive cases were either asymptomatic or had very mild symptoms. The only difference is, they couldn’t say that it was because of the vaccine back then.

I asked where the number comes from (ie. the mathematical calculation). Because I don't believe it's correct.

Also I asked Matt, not you.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2021, 01:00:34 PM »
No offense but I’m a healthier person than you. You giving anyone health advice, on any level, is laughable. Your obsession with the vaccine is a defense-mechanism. I would not be surprised if you smoke cigarettes. It’s not too late to start taking better care of yourself. Quit smoking and please try to eat something healthy. Do 30 minutes of exercise each day.

You probably think that you can't get the virus because you lift weights.  Sorry that is simply not correct.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2021, 01:03:38 PM »
Actually I trust textbook viral pathology long term and natural maternal immunity vs. fucboi experimental shots which haven't been tested on animals, haven't been tested for the bare minimum of 24 hours before any approval and are created by companies with billions in lawsuits for shit ranging from heart issues, blood clots and cancer causing powder. No, go take your 10 mono-protein shot for a protein that doesn't even exist anymore.

Sorry, there is a gap in your logic.

If you don't take the vaccine that means you believe the virus is safer than the vaccine.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2021, 01:12:19 PM »
I have one question for Australia

Mine would be: Why are you enforcing masks outside? We've had the science on this for over a year.
Y