Author Topic: Buffy Has Covid  (Read 1906 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Buffy Has Covid
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 05:00:35 PM »
I don't get it?

Am i supposed to care?

Or get triggered somehow?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 05:04:54 PM »
China poisoned the entire planet with Covid.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2021, 05:28:08 PM »
I don't get it?

Am i supposed to care?

Or get triggered somehow?

Exactly. Who gives a fuck. Swanson is still hot though.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2021, 05:28:12 PM »

Yet you trust this Chinese virus over an American made vaccine.

That makes NO sense.

::)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2021, 05:51:12 PM »

That makes NO sense.

What?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2021, 05:54:26 PM »

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2021, 05:57:50 PM »

That makes NO sense.

Billy Butcher Invisible girl meme template ...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2021, 06:16:22 PM »
Funded by our tax dollars, sickening! Where the Fuck is the China committee, no we’re more concerned about Jan 6… C unt society!
T

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2021, 06:42:28 PM »
I'm praying for her right now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2021, 09:19:29 PM »
Buffy, from the movie:

https://nypost.com/2021/11/01/obamagate-actor-kristy-swanson-hospitalized-with-covid/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

Not sure what your point is. Jen Psaki has the #chinavirus and she’s “fully vaccinated” all this means is if Swanson isn’t vaccinated she’ll have a far better immune system than those that are vaccinated.

Wanna delete this thread and try again?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2021, 09:27:06 PM »
Not sure what your point is. Jen Psaki has the #chinavirus and she’s “fully vaccinated” all this means is if Swanson isn’t vaccinated she’ll have a far better immune system than those that are vaccinated.

Haha.

The Coach using his Facebook to do research again.

😆😆😆

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2021, 09:57:43 PM »

No.  My point is unvaccinated famous people get Covid.  Vaccinated famous people can get Covid too.  But their chances of survival are way higher.  It’s about statistical odds.

From The Washington Post last month:
“People who were not fully vaccinated this spring and summer were more than 10 times more likely to be hospitalized, and 11 times more likely to die of covid-19, than those who were fully vaccinated, according to one of three major studies published Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that highlight the continued efficacy of all three vaccines amid the spread of the highly contagious delta variant.“

Coach, if you or your family don’t want to get vaccinated that’s your right.  But if you get Covid, and you get sick, and you die, it’s no skin off my nose.  For myself, that’s a risk I’m not willing to take. I don’t want to get sick, I don’t want to die.  I want to minimize my chances of getting sick and minimize my chances of dying.  So I got vaccinated early in the year and have never gotten Covid.  If I do get it my odds of living are much better due to having been vaccinated.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2021, 01:57:24 AM »
You know what I'm saying.

;)

No offense but I’m a healthier person than you. You giving anyone health advice, on any level, is laughable. Your obsession with the vaccine is a defense-mechanism. I would not be surprised if you smoke cigarettes. It’s not too late to start taking better care of yourself. Quit smoking and please try to eat something healthy. Do 30 minutes of exercise each day.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2021, 02:15:29 AM »
She'll need a box of Kleenex.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2021, 02:53:27 AM »

That makes NO sense.

Actually I trust textbook viral pathology long term and natural maternal immunity vs. fucboi experimental shots which haven't been tested on animals, haven't been tested for the bare minimum of 24 hours before any approval and are created by companies with billions in lawsuits for shit ranging from heart issues, blood clots and cancer causing powder. No, go take your 10 mono-protein shot for a protein that doesn't even exist anymore.

Old School Trainer

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2021, 03:40:28 AM »
All severe Covid cases have one thing in common, the person eats carbs.  Mostly excessively.  Carbs are not good for gut health and strong immune systems.  I'm not hearing bad covid stuff from the carnivore crowd.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2021, 06:43:02 AM »
Jab "heaven"...:

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2021, 07:16:27 AM »
No.  My point is unvaccinated famous people get Covid.  Vaccinated famous people can get Covid too.  But their chances of survival are way higher.  It’s about statistical odds.

From The Washington Post last month:
“People who were not fully vaccinated this spring and summer were more than 10 times more likely to be hospitalized, and 11 times more likely to die of covid-19, than those who were fully vaccinated, according to one of three major studies published Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that highlight the continued efficacy of all three vaccines amid the spread of the highly contagious delta variant.“

Coach, if you or your family don’t want to get vaccinated that’s your right.  But if you get Covid, and you get sick, and you die, it’s no skin off my nose.  For myself, that’s a risk I’m not willing to take. I don’t want to get sick, I don’t want to die.  I want to minimize my chances of getting sick and minimize my chances of dying.  So I got vaccinated early in the year and have never gotten Covid.  If I do get it my odds of living are much better due to having been vaccinated.

I’m sorry, but your information is not correct. While the vaccines seem to have some efficacy, it is not nearly what is being quoted here and elsewhere.

Many tout high unvaxxed hospitalization and death. Most stories, like this one:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/republican-politician-dies-of-covid-complications-days-after-mocking-virus/ar-AAMZEqR

It says:

The COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and reduce one's risk of severe illness, and are recommended by the Centers for Disease Control for anyone over the age of 12. The majority of deaths from COVID-19 — around 98 to 99 percent — are in unvaccinated people

But the devil is in the details. They are still to this day using data from long before the majority were “fully vaccinated” which is two weeks post second dose-a process that takes almost 1 1/2 months for Moderna. The above story links its “source” for the data here:

https://people.com/health/almost-all-covid-deaths-in-united-states-among-unvaccinated-people-government-data/

Which uses data from May. The vaccine was opened for eligibility for everyone on April 19, almost no one was considered “fully vaccinated” in May. Further, throughout the summer surge, hospitalization data quoted of 95% or more was similarly using data from DECEMBER THROUGH JUNE 1. Also misrepresenting real time data.

Local hospital census data from the ICUs were around 50-60% vaccinated. That still possibly shows some efficacy as the vaxxed population is slightly higher but not what we have seen on the news.

Here is some more recent data, you will see much more of this in the future as I believe eventually the truth will work it’s way out. Maryland is about 60% FULLY vaxxed (remember partials don’t count) and this shows currently about 30% of deaths are fully vaxxed. You cannot extrapolate everything from this as a good size percentage of unvaxxed are not able to receive the shot as they may be too frail or sick to get it, so that fact will push the unvaxxed death rate higher to an unknown percentage.

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/covid-19-related-illness-deaths-over-6-weeks-were-fully-vaccinated/38007926

Still shows some efficacy, but likely somewhere in the 20-30% range. Not the promised 90-95%.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2021, 08:36:03 AM »
Haha.

The Coach using his Facebook to do research again.

😆😆😆

A STAGGERING 1,912 Canadians under the age of 60 have died of COVID so far, out of 28,609,131.

The other 99.9933% didn't die. And over 80% who did die either had multiple underlying comorbodities or was a fat piece of shit.

I think it's hilarious that you and Flexacon are scared of this virus like little babies. I'd say little children, but most children aged ten and up understand long division, I would say.

Are you seriously afraid of a virus that not even 2,000 Canadians under aged 60 died of, out of over 28M in that demographic?

LOL.

How shit is your immune system, anyway? So you think out of approximately 15,000 Canadians under age 60, you have the WORST immune system of all? LMAO.

Maybe hit the treadmill if you are that unhealthy, dude.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2021, 09:04:31 AM »
I’m sorry, but your information is not correct. While the vaccines seem to have some efficacy, it is not nearly what is being quoted here and elsewhere.

Many tout high unvaxxed hospitalization and death. Most stories, like this one:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/republican-politician-dies-of-covid-complications-days-after-mocking-virus/ar-AAMZEqR

It says:

The COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and reduce one's risk of severe illness, and are recommended by the Centers for Disease Control for anyone over the age of 12. The majority of deaths from COVID-19 — around 98 to 99 percent — are in unvaccinated people

But the devil is in the details. They are still to this day using data from long before the majority were “fully vaccinated” which is two weeks post second dose-a process that takes almost 1 1/2 months for Moderna. The above story links its “source” for the data here:

https://people.com/health/almost-all-covid-deaths-in-united-states-among-unvaccinated-people-government-data/

Which uses data from May. The vaccine was opened for eligibility for everyone on April 19, almost no one was considered “fully vaccinated” in May. Further, throughout the summer surge, hospitalization data quoted of 95% or more was similarly using data from DECEMBER THROUGH JUNE 1. Also misrepresenting real time data.

Local hospital census data from the ICUs were around 50-60% vaccinated. That still possibly shows some efficacy as the vaxxed population is slightly higher but not what we have seen on the news.

Here is some more recent data, you will see much more of this in the future as I believe eventually the truth will work it’s way out. Maryland is about 60% FULLY vaxxed (remember partials don’t count) and this shows currently about 30% of deaths are fully vaxxed. You cannot extrapolate everything from this as a good size percentage of unvaxxed are not able to receive the shot as they may be too frail or sick to get it, so that fact will push the unvaxxed death rate higher to an unknown percentage.

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/covid-19-related-illness-deaths-over-6-weeks-were-fully-vaccinated/38007926

Still shows some efficacy, but likely somewhere in the 20-30% range. Not the promised 90-95%.
My sister is a nurse and she says at least half of the Covid patients at her hospital are fully vaccinated. She still insists on the vaccine though. ::)

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2021, 09:06:40 AM »
Guys, we need to remember Oak does not comprehend common sense. He is too far gone at this point to understand anything relating to logic. Why do you think he only replies to certain posts but has avoided a few of the ones above? He can't refute them because his tiny pea brain is short circuiting.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2021, 09:39:50 AM »
Guys, we need to remember Oak does not comprehend common sense. He is too far gone at this point to understand anything relating to logic. Why do you think he only replies to certain posts but has avoided a few of the ones above? He can't refute them because his tiny pea brain is short circuiting.

Haha….whatever you say Coach.

😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2021, 09:50:17 AM »

The other 99.9933% didn't die.

Can you explain where you got this number from?

It’s simply not correct.

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2021, 10:04:15 AM »
Can you explain where you got this number from?

It’s simply not correct.

I’m going to regret explaining simple math to someone who obviously has a learning disability.

It is correct. It is the survival rate of the Covid disease across the entire population. It was likely the survival rate from the beginning, the only difference being that we did not test people with the frequency that we do now. Test used to be hard to get, now everyone can get one.

Before the vaccine majority of positive cases were either asymptomatic or had very mild symptoms. The only difference is, they couldn’t say that it was because of the vaccine back then.