Author Topic: Have you changed a tire?  (Read 11405 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Have you changed a tire?
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2011, 10:43:35 AM »
SI've changed plenty a tire in my lifetime.  At times, I've done so in the city and within the suburbs.  There have been times that I have called a car club simply because I was heading to an event that required me to not get dirty (Black-tie affair, meeting with my lawyer, a power lunch etc..).

On average, I will just change the tire myself, but if there is an event that would restrict my ability to place my attire in jeopardy, I might opt for a car club (Sometimes the AAA guys can be cuties, most of them look like Branch Warren!).

are you saying it's socially unacceptable to change a tire in one's underwear?

I smell a photo shoot idea...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2011, 10:48:15 AM »
Oh come on, that isn't you cutie...

I thought you were losing your hair?

"1"

No sir. That is a buddy of mine that is in the "Bay Area" right now.  8) He told me that he is getting "Looks from men".  :-\ :-\ Dude is 300lbs
D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2011, 10:50:04 AM »
No because the ground crew has to do it.  Don't wanna interfere with the landing gear, jets are complicated.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2011, 10:50:20 AM »
are you saying it's socially unacceptable to change a tire in one's underwear?

I smell a photo shoot idea...

It's already been done before.  Many IFBB pros have taken those types of pics wearing nothing but thongs..

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2011, 10:52:37 AM »
No sir. That is a buddy of mine that is in the "Bay Area" right now.  8) He told me that he is getting "Looks from men".  :-\ :-\ Dude is 300lbs

Strange, he doesn't look like a 300-pounder to me, but then again we can't see his cock, which can possibly weight 90 pounds..

"1"

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2011, 11:41:33 AM »
Strange, he doesn't look like a 300-pounder to me, but then again we can't see his cock, which can possibly weight 90 pounds..

"1"

Are you saying that he "Carries it well"? He is laughing his ass of to this too.  8)
D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2011, 12:53:00 PM »
Have you ever changed a tire?  If so, was it in the city or suburb?  Why didn't you call a tow truck or autoclub?

My father required me to learn how to do a few basic things before getting my license, one of them was changing a tire. I didn't mind since I grew up around him working on cars.  I've also changed oil, spark plugs, fluids, filters, lamps, and belts.  Would I change a tire on the side of the road?  Probably not.  But if I were stranded somewhere, I could.
:

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2011, 01:03:04 PM »
Funny story.....I remember one time me, my buddy, his GF, and her friend were going to the club. His gf and the other chick started joking around about how they didn't need a "Man" to do stuff for them. They could do anything a man could do bla bla bla.......Well as she's pulling into the parking lot of the club she hits a really bad pothole and the tire goes flat.

Guess who ended up changing the tire? The guys or the 2 women that didn't need a man to do anything?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2011, 01:05:57 PM »
My father required me to learn how to do a few basic things before getting my license, one of them was changing a tire. I didn't mind since I grew up around him working on cars.  I've also changed oil, spark plugs, fluids, filters, lamps, and belts.  Would I change a tire on the side of the road?  Probably not.  But if I were stranded somewhere, I could.
Damn sounds like you would make a good mechanic PL, belts are tough.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2011, 01:09:43 PM »

Do you wanna get married?  ;)
D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2011, 01:47:08 PM »

My cock needs fluid drained. Are you up for it?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2011, 01:52:20 PM »
Yes, this thread is BB related!  :D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2011, 02:09:03 PM »
Studs,

The man asked if any of you have ever changed a tire, if so, was it in the city or suburbs and since you could have, why didn't you call a car club or tow truck..

He didn't say that he never did that himself or that he couldn't.

Bay, it depends..

I've changed plenty a tire in my lifetime.  At times, I've done so in the city and within the suburbs.  There have been times that I have called a car club simply because I was heading to an event that required me to not get dirty (Black-tie affair, meeting with my lawyer, a power lunch etc..).

On average, I will just change the tire myself, but if there is an event that would restrict my ability to place my attire in jeopardy, I might opt for a car club (Sometimes the AAA guys can be cuties, most of them look like Branch Warren!).

"1"

Congratulations!  You passed Reading Comprehension 101!  ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2011, 02:28:19 PM »
Strangely only rotated the tires at on my house.......one time I got a flat was with a chick and her car, she called AAA.

Fixed ;D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2011, 02:31:02 PM »
Oh you guys meant on a car.
I assisted one time by lifting the back of my hummer limo off the ground so that my bikini wearing chauffeur could change the flat.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2011, 02:40:14 PM »
Strangely only rotated the tires at my house.......one time I got a flat was with a chick and her car, she called AAA.

"Don't they already rotate when you're driving?  ??? "

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2011, 02:45:43 PM »
i change tires damn near every weekend.....racing slicks arent great for the street..

bench

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2011, 07:38:16 PM »
My father required me to learn how to do a few basic things before getting my license, one of them was changing a tire. I didn't mind since I grew up around him working on cars.  I've also changed oil, spark plugs, fluids, filters, lamps, and belts.  Would I change a tire on the side of the road?  Probably not.  But if I were stranded somewhere, I could.
The old lady that taught driver's ed, required everyone, even the stuck up bitches, to changed a tire to pass the class.
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2011, 07:46:02 PM »
i change tires damn near every weekend.....racing slicks arent great for the street..

bench

Try something like the R888, works great on track on street.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2011, 07:53:30 PM »
Try something like the R888, works great on track on street.
555's FTW.  ;D
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2011, 08:41:58 PM »
555's FTW.  ;D
i run nitto 555r extremes up front, and drag radials out back......doesnt cut it at the track though.....on go the mt et's...

bench

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2011, 09:06:05 PM »
i run nitto 555r extremes up front, and drag radials out back......doesnt cut it at the track though.....on go the mt et's...

bench
Yeah, I got some 555rs mounted on some lightweight small (17s) 5zigens when I hit the track too. Mt sr2 look sweet tho.
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2011, 09:12:42 PM »
Yeah, I got some 555rs mounted on some lightweight small (17s) 5zigens when I hit the track too. Mt sr2 look sweet tho.
yeah...when you got over 800 to the wheels and launch at almost 7grand...drag radials just dont cut it anymore....my fiances mustang isnt bad because its still full weight and the turbo has lag(too big)...but the camaro, and the supra are worthless on race tune without slicks..

bench

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2011, 09:30:05 PM »
yeah...when you got over 800 to the wheels and launch at almost 7grand...drag radials just dont cut it anymore....my fiances mustang isnt bad because its still full weight and the turbo has lag(too big)...but the camaro, and the supra are worthless on race tune without slicks..

bench
Add a liitle juice, no lag. That's how the ricers roll. Lag is great for high power cars tho.
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2011, 09:35:48 PM »
Add a liitle juice, no lag. That's how the ricers roll. Lag is great for high power cars tho.
its got a 200 shot(never used it).....it was running a 76mm turbo like a champ...changed it to a 96mm and it didnt like that at all.....went down to a 88mm and it runs better than the 76mm, and much easier to tune...with the 88mm the lag should be cleared up...but havent taken it to the track lately..

bench