Author Topic: Jizmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log  (Read 41280 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Jizmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log
« on: January 02, 2016, 04:22:34 AM »
Sooo guys, as promised in another thread I will post my transformation cycle a la Rich Piana over the next couple weeks...
At least if anyone is interested, otherwise Ill just log it on my phone for myself and say fuck you  ;D

HAPPY NEW YEAR at first.

This log also serves to prevent me from fucking up. Ill be serious here and not lie so if I fail on my diet (which is kinda easy with the stuff ill run) or whatever youll see it on here lol

Backstory short:
went from 202 lbs at 5'8 to 172 lbs over 9 weeks of cutting ... and back up to 178 lbs over christmas (sorry, enjoyed some good food)
sitting at 176lbs right now

I will now hit everything hard and see how much weigt I can gain over the next couple weeks.
No dirty bulk but Ill try to put on as much "lean mass" as possible (which will be 90% water lol) until February 1st and then March 1st (probably wont bulk longer than 10 weeks or so).

For that Ill run ANYTHING that puts on LBM/glycogen/water, Im fucking tiny right now and I want my fullness back... so Im going for scale weight (a little fat gain will be accepted since Ill start with higher calories than usually).

AAS/Gear: 1g Test 1g Tren 1g NPP. Might add injectable DHT at 200-300mg a week. Might add an oral in 4 weeks but gonna let liver recover first. Oral of choice will be m1t or sdrol.
15mg MK677 a day (this stuff puts on water like crazy), 15iu slin pre workout, 50mcg t3
will run various Supps too (mostly shit that draws water, i can go into this if anyone is interested, ill experiment a bit here)

Starting weight: 176 lbs right now. Im flat as fuck due to high doses of t3. And im TIRED AS HELL of cutting. Its gain time.
Goal: 196 lbs come february 1st (so 4 weeks for 20 lbs)
this is not unrealistic since I put on or lose tons of weight due to glycogen and water retention

Workouts: will be 2days on 1day off. Might do cardio on rest days if im bored.

Diet: 3500kcals workout days 2800 kcals rest days (will probably increase that over time)
Macros i dont give a fuck but ill get 250g protein a day and i always eat rather high carbish

Will put up pics at the end of my transformation because otherwise people will give me shit for how small I am right now  ::)

Anyone else doing a similar cycle, hopping back on or hitting it hard at the beginning of this new year?
Just write down your thoughts or what youre doing here. Ill probably update this every 2-3 days with updates/thoughts, so feel free to discuss ANYTHING related in here

by the way I use similar principles as Rich Piana. even though he is considered an asshat by most guys his thoughts on cycling etc hold some truth.
yeah, not everything. some shit is pure broscience obviously
but ill increase gym time/workload, food and AAS over time (always done it that way) for example, which is one of his staple thoughts

EDIT:
before pics and 3 weeks in pics on page 5
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=589467.msg8383100#msg8383100
EDIT 2:
6 weeks in pics on page 7
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=589467.msg8409398

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Jizzmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 04:50:22 AM »
Post pics... No homo

Just my 2 cents but that's a lot of gear just to look good.   That's almost pro level usage

On a side note, I'd bet the 3 grams of roids will get u were u wanna go, not sure if those peptides do much. And who knows if they cause lymphoma etc down the road, not worth the risk
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 05:05:03 AM »
pros use way more, dont worry  ;D

MK677 is the only peptide i use, ive tried pretty much EVERY other pep before and this one SHINES. its exactly made for what im planning...
works insanely well, but the constant hunger is hard to stand

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 05:34:06 AM »
Post pics... No homo

Just my 2 cents but that's a lot of gear just to look good.   That's almost pro level usage

On a side note, I'd bet the 3 grams of roids will get u were u wanna go, not sure if those peptides do much. And who knows if they cause lymphoma etc down the road, not worth the risk

which pro do you think uses only 3g's, or 4gs for that matter, of gear??? 200 plus pound pro that is..

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 05:41:18 AM »
Yeah the peptides seems like cancer waiting to happen IMHO. Shady Odd growth factors made for r/d, just doesn't sound good in the long term. Keep us posted man and be safe, seriously

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 05:58:12 AM »
Yeah the peptides seems like cancer waiting to happen IMHO. Shady Odd growth factors made for r/d, just doesn't sound good in the long term. Keep us posted man and be safe, seriously

things we do to look good huh? :)

honestly im not worried, there are numerous studies on MK677, id consider it safe. higher dosages induce insulin resistance though so thats why im going for 10-15mg...

https://www.google.com/search?q=ibutamoren+pubmed

obviously in the end we never know where the shit comes from, but thats the same for AAS too

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 09:05:57 AM »
Do you brew your own injectable DHT? Are you using  it for hardness and strength?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2016, 10:02:13 AM »
Good luck on your endeavor.

I just think you are using too much gear/compounds, regarding your bodyweight.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2016, 10:45:23 AM »
go at it bro

don't look back and never give up  8) 

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2016, 10:52:30 AM »
Do you brew your own injectable DHT? Are you using  it for hardness and strength?
well lets say something similar... not really using it for hardness and strength but i like a decent dose of androgens, keeps me tighter.

Good luck on your endeavor.

I just think you are using too much gear/compounds, regarding your bodyweight.
everyone is entitled to their own opinion ;)
my body handles these dosages well. if i was bald, full of acne and had 2 tits then i would reconsider my dosages of course.
additionally absolute numbers have zero signficance to me.
i could put on 50 lbs of shit weight within weeks and if i was 250lbs nobody would give a **** about my gear doses  ;D

go at it bro

don't look back and never give up  8) 

thanks man! same to you  ;)

Nattydread

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2016, 01:31:48 PM »
IMO, Jizmo is the best and most informative poster on this forum(which is the best of all forums, of course), so this will be very interesting, especially if some pics are included(no homo, glute shots are not needed). Also, even if u only care about the visual results, it would be interesting to see how your strength progresses as this is extremely dependent on glycogen and water, in my experience
( i'm not sure about the mechanics of this, but I got more "strength"(temporary ego numbers, that is) from four weeks of 30 mg dbol only than from over a year on 500mg-1 gram of test only. the dbol numbers went down the shitter very fast upon stopping, of course. This was an early attempt at a "cycle", an idiotic concept that I have long since abandoned, in favor of b&c)

Best of luck and many thanks for all your informative posts. I have read them all and learned a lot doing so

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2016, 01:37:14 PM »
IMO, Jizmo is the best and most informative poster on this forum(which is the best of all forums, of course), so this will be very interesting, especially if some pics are included(no homo, glute shots are not needed). Also, even if u only care about the visual results, it would be interesting to see how your strength progresses as this is extremely dependent on glycogen and water, in my experience( I gained more "strength"(temporary ego numbers, that is) in four weeks of 30 mg dbol only than on 1 gram of test only for many months, although the dbol numbers went down the shitter very fast upon stopping the dbol. This was an early attempt at a "cycle", an idiotic concept that I have long since abandoned, in favor of b&c)

Best of luck and many thanks for all your informative posts. I have read them all and learned a lot doing so

Hey Jizmo, how ya been man?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2016, 01:43:09 PM »
Good luck. Stay healthy.

Nattydread

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2016, 01:45:51 PM »
Lol. I'm just a longtime lurker who never had any intention of posting here until I saw this. Another great poster is van Bilderass, by the way. Should he ever want to start a journal, I would be sure to encourage that also.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2016, 01:55:17 PM »
Hey Jizmo, how ya been man?
lol this isnt me, but i agree, strong first post  ;D

but yeah nattydread, same for me on the strength thing... personally id say that strength strongly depends on weight and not actual muscle mass. however the latter helps  :) the further i progress muscle mass wise the stronger i am at the same bodyweight vs months/years ago

Nattydread

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2016, 02:21:51 PM »
lol this isnt me, but i agree, strong first post  ;D

but yeah nattydread, same for me on the strength thing... personally id say that strength strongly depends on weight and not actual muscle mass. however the latter helps  :) the further i progress muscle mass wise the stronger i am at the same bodyweight vs months/years ago

Yeah, obviuosly weight plays a part, for me the extra fat and bloat seemed to protect me when going heavy, plus I was a lot younger when I tried that cycle, so I trained with reckless abandon. But I have more muscle now, at a lot lower bf(and the weight is close to what is was back then)  still, test only doesn't give me that crazy intramuscular water retention that dbol and drol gives...not even close.
Well...I guess I only have myself to blame since I am being a pussy and only doing test. In the future that might change, until then, I will further my education by reading jizmos posts :)

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2016, 03:38:41 PM »
No GH Jizzmo? And if not, why not?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2016, 04:15:22 PM »

Cost outweighs the gains is my bet...

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2016, 04:36:08 PM »
Test, GH, slin, T4.  All you need to hit 250 in good shape. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2016, 08:17:14 PM »
Jizmo, with your experience with mk 677, have you stacked mk677 and hgh together?  Not much feedback on the 2 in synergy

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2016, 12:32:07 AM »
no funds for that.
if id run GH id use pharm and that alone at a reasonable dosage would probably cost 5x of what i pay for all AAS and supps together every month lol
Jizmo, with your experience with mk 677, have you stacked mk677 and hgh together?  Not much feedback on the 2 in synergy
since exogenous GH negatively feedbacks your endogenous GH production and MK amplifies endogenous GH production i think they wouldnt work synergistically at all, rather the opposite

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2016, 01:41:34 AM »
since exogenous GH negatively feedbacks your endogenous GH production and MK amplifies endogenous GH production i think they wouldnt work synergistically at all, rather the opposite

Explain please

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2016, 02:41:29 AM »
Explain please
what exactly? this is gonna be long

with exogenous GH in your blood your body stops producing endogenous GH. at least for the time its active (or even longer, ill explan in a sec).
exogenous GH lasts 6-8 hours or so if i remember correctly, so with a single injection of exo GH you shut down endo GH for that timeframe.
if you inject exo GH twice a day you even have it shut down for twice that timeframe, so you essentially have 1/2 to 2/3 less endogenous GH production

MK677 works by amplifying and increasing endogenous GH production, which would be less effective if that is partly suppressed by exo GH...

you COULD obviously go around that by not using exogenous GH at night,
where most of your endogenous GH is released... so if you only use exo GH in the morning for example youd still have your nightly endogenous GH output.

however the debate is still out on that if exo GH only suppresses endo GH for the active time...
because theres also a negative feedback loop via IGF levels,
meaning if you have high IGF levels (FROM the GH) your GH production will decrease/be suppressed.
even MK677 alone does that (elevates both GH and IGF at first, but after 1-2 weeks only IGF will be elevated anymore and GH returns back to normal because of the negative feedback loop through IGF)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2016, 04:00:37 AM »
Interesting. .. would the same go for its effect on igf1?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2016, 04:15:27 AM »
Interesting. .. would the same go for its effect on igf1?
well, indirectly...
high IGF inhibits GH production, but high GH "creates" IGF
so this would only be a problem regarding endogenous GH.

of course with exogenous GH thats not a problem since theres no production to inhibit... i think the elevations in IGF from exogenous GH are relatively stable... but ive seen bloodwork that suggested a drop in IGF levels over time after a couple weeks of GH use, which would mean that the elevation of IGF through exogenous GH negatively feedbacks itself. it was just a few percent though, maybe related to cease of endogenous production.
i dont know.
then theres the other theory that your body builds antibodies against exogenous GH over time, which could explain this too...

but i wouldnt worry about that with exogenous GH use. or you could just take 3-4 weeks off and use peptides in the meantime to "resensitize".