Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 120051 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1775 on: April 10, 2024, 08:55:27 AM »
That’s what you do to everyone else, so why wouldnt you get the same treatment?

Exactly. Brian invalidates everyone else, and then when people give it right back to him, he cries.

X

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #1776 on: April 10, 2024, 08:56:24 AM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1777 on: April 10, 2024, 08:59:56 AM »

By all means go hire that dude to come compete next year and try to stop me since none of you have the balls shredded little guys look great by themselves they lose in prejudging standing next to bigger guys there were a lot fo shredded little guys in the open they didnt win the big guys won

Compete professionally, I did

You do ONE show....thats it.  So far no one has heard of the Mr. Olympia.....3 patients said they know what Mr Universe is because Arnold is Mr Universe (had to chuckle over that)

You were least shitty looking....thats why you didn't cross over into any other division.  You knew you would get smoked worse than a joint in Snoop Doggs mouth.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1778 on: April 10, 2024, 09:04:38 AM »
Exactly. Brian invalidates everyone else, and then when people give it right back to him, he cries.

It’s very strange behavior for a champion. Maybe he is going for the title of biggest crybaby?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #1779 on: April 10, 2024, 09:05:35 AM »
If this fella had competed like this they'd have given him 1st 2nd and 3rd over any of you, three.
Its like saying Thor would beat anyone onstage coz he's bigger than everyone else, he looks the least like a balanced, shredded bodybuilder   the same as you three would next to this guy.

By all means go hire that dude to come compete next year and try to stop me since none of you have the balls shredded little guys look great by themselves they lose in prejudging standing next to bigger guys there were a lot fo shredded little guys in the open they didnt win the big guys won

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1780 on: April 10, 2024, 09:12:53 AM »
Why not show their good pics?

Couldn't find any.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1781 on: April 10, 2024, 09:26:51 AM »
Brian has been on multiple message boards for years and years, trying to gain the approval of strangers. Its sad because someone found his old posts from another bodybuilding forum with the same exact behavior.

Most people here could beat BHANKs in a bodybuilding competition: JOSWIFT, BigRo, BeakDoctor, Krankenstein.

Could?? WTF is could either do it or shut the fuck up. We are past theoretical you don't get to claim theoretical shit. I won the show in real life not theory. You guys don't get to talk about theoretical nothing. Either show up and do it or stfu.  BigRo is in Europe the other 3 have no excuses and not one of them is going to beat me. They all have a bullshit excuse as to why they won't compete.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1782 on: April 10, 2024, 09:29:23 AM »
Compete professionally, I did

You do ONE show....thats it.  So far no one has heard of the Mr. Olympia.....3 patients said they know what Mr Universe is because Arnold is Mr Universe (had to chuckle over that)

You were least shitty looking....thats why you didn't cross over into any other division.  You knew you would get smoked worse than a joint in Snoop Doggs mouth.

You have never won an NPC show no one gives a fuck about some natural bullshit. My bodybuilding credentials are greater than yours. I am an NPC show winner you are not and my show was last week I am a current champion you did some bullshit natural thing 20 years ago in a high school auditorium. By all means train hard and try to take my title next year otherwise stfu hater. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1783 on: April 10, 2024, 09:32:36 AM »
If this fella had competed like this they'd have given him 1st 2nd and 3rd over any of you, three.
Its like saying Thor would beat anyone onstage coz he's bigger than everyone else, he looks the least like a balanced, shredded bodybuilder   the same as you three would next to this guy.

If this if that could have should have would have I don't need to argue theoretical bullshit I won in real life. You guys all claim you and everyone else destroy me on the internet meanwhile I just won NPC show in real life. No one destroyed shit I won and I will do it again. By all means strap on some balls and come try and take my title you can't krank can't, SC can't, Jeff can't, BigRo can't, not one of you motherfuckers is taking my title.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1784 on: April 10, 2024, 09:40:24 AM »
You have never won an NPC show no one gives a fuck about some natural bullshit. My bodybuilding credentials are greater than yours. I am an NPC show winner you are not and my show was last week I am a current champion you did some bullshit natural thing 20 years ago in a high school auditorium. By all means train hard and try to take my title next year otherwise stfu hater.

Actually you're wrong.  I won my first NPC show.  First one I did......took you how many tries to do that?

Bullshit natural thing?   I am not the one jumping on anabolics at what?  20-25 years old because you knew you couldn't build muscle to save your life?  Your SCN record is 100x more bullshit seeing that it isn't even recognized by the very same organization you competed in.

I train harder than you on any given day.    You finally see something through and you're a "champion".   HA HA....are you also telling people how "brave" you are??

I shit on your "title".....literally

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1785 on: April 10, 2024, 09:44:06 AM »
Poor Bri after years of humiliation he thinks this is his big moment.

Years down the road in the old age home, Bhanky will tell stories about his "career" as a competitive bodybuilder and his exciting major contest wins.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1786 on: April 10, 2024, 09:44:33 AM »
If this if that could have should have would have I don't need to argue theoretical bullshit I won in real life. You guys all claim you and everyone else destroy me on the internet meanwhile I just won NPC show in real life. No one destroyed shit I won and I will do it again. By all means strap on some balls and come try and take my title you can't krank can't, SC can't, Jeff can't, BigRo can't, not one of you motherfuckers is taking my title.

Brian....I won SEVERAL shows.....won OVERALL at several shows.   What you fail to grasp is the simple statement of "been there, done that".  You are not, never have been, nor ever will be on my level.

I do shit your body would break doing.   Again, you stepped on stage and were the LEAST shitty looking.....OUT OF THREE!!!  They have to award someone.  You got it by default.

EVERY pro show I did had 10+ people in the class.   My pro -Q show had 15 just in my class.   I won fucking OVERALL.   You have't.   You won YOUR CLASS....thats all.  Thats how bodybuilding works.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1787 on: April 10, 2024, 09:45:15 AM »
Actually you're wrong.  I won my first NPC show.  First one I did......took you how many tries to do that?

Bullshit natural thing?   I am not the one jumping on anabolics at what?  20-25 years old because you knew you couldn't build muscle to save your life?  Your SCN record is 100x more bullshit seeing that it isn't even recognized by the very same organization you competed in.

I train harder than you on any given day.    You finally see something through and you're a "champion".   HA HA....are you also telling people how "brave" you are??

I shit on your "title".....literally

30 years ago? Why not tell me how much you benched in high school. I am a current 2024 NPC Show winner fuck what you did in 1996.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1788 on: April 10, 2024, 09:45:54 AM »
Nobody gives a shit about that - they just pick how much they like you and if they do, they comment on the good pics and if they don't, they will focus on the bad ones.

You take yourself way too seriously to possibly wrap your head around that as a result, I have to agree with BigRo, you do seem to suggest yourself as being somewhere on the autism spectrum 

I'm a programmer/engineer by occupation and pretty much every person I know / work with (including myself) has a bit of it and your inability to comprehend the very simple nature of your interaction with this board is very indicative of some level of lack of awareness of social cues.

Plain & simple he's a totally self absorbed conceited delusional Khvnt.
Always was & always will be. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1789 on: April 10, 2024, 09:47:14 AM »
Could?? WTF is could either do it or shut the fuck up. We are past theoretical you don't get to claim theoretical shit. I won the show in real life not theory. You guys don't get to talk about theoretical nothing. Either show up and do it or stfu.  BigRo is in Europe the other 3 have no excuses and not one of them is going to beat me. They all have a bullshit excuse as to why they won't compete.

Whaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

They weren’t good enough. You now have the same problem Wes, Jeff, Muscle Matters, Krank and literally everyone you’ve crapped on, you won a show and beat bums.

Cool!

30 years ago? Why not tell me how much you benched in high school. I am a current 2024 NPC Show winner fuck what you did in 1996.

LOL you beat 2 washed up old men who don’t train! You’re accomplished!

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1790 on: April 10, 2024, 09:50:53 AM »
Why does bhank only look lean in the pics he takes with his own phone but the professional pics taken while he was on stage he looks like a fat slob? Smooth, flat, no vascularity, no striations, no muscle mass...terrible bodybuilder, should stick to showing off for the grandmas at the beach.

I wonder the same thing.

It's quite a mystery.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1791 on: April 10, 2024, 09:52:57 AM »
Whaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

They weren’t good enough. You now have the same problem Wes, Jeff, Muscle Matters, Krank and literally everyone you’ve crapped on, you won a show and beat bums.

Cool!

LOL you beat 2 washed up old men who don’t train! You’re accomplished!

Wes never won a line up of 3 people yet every one of you goes on and on about his 65 trophies lol but he hasn't said anything nasty since my win so I can respect that

That little Asian guy beat 2 munchkins in the over 40 145lbs division and gets a pro card despite being 20lbs under the classic limit and getting 9th in classic and everyone praises his IFBB Pro card

Jeff beat 2 geriatrics in their mid 60s who looked like shriveled nut sacks he was mid pack in the open classic at the local show

Krank is talking about wins in natural contest from 30 years ago no one gives a fuck about natural contest now much less ones from 30 years ago

BigRo is actually a good bodybuilder but he can't make the classic limit

Did I win the Olympia fuck no but neither did any of the guys above like I said Bigro is a decent bodybuilder the rest suck as bad or worse than me. But at least I have a current 2024 NPC win unlike anyone else on this entire board.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1792 on: April 10, 2024, 10:00:20 AM »
You really look like shit onstage, Bhanky.

Some people just don't look good onstage.

Tough luck.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1793 on: April 10, 2024, 10:01:37 AM »
You really look like shit onstage, Bhanky.

Some people just don't look good onstage.

Tough luck.

Were you at the show? No then you don't really know how I looked on stage. You know how I looked in the pics a photographer randomly snapped when I wasn't flexing not the same thing.

I think I look decent in all 3 of these pics. I am sure when I get the prejudging pics I might have another 1 or 2 that look decent. That is all I was every really expecting or hoping for one or 2 decent pics when they take 50 pics of my evening 30 second routine they are not just taking pics of me flexed they are taking pics every couple second regarldess obviously most are going to suck. Same thing in all the NPC pics of everyone they get like 1 out of 10 that look decent the rest suck. Maybe they should hire me as the photographer maybe they submit the worst to NPC online because I paid for the best who knows.

What I do know is I won the show. I drove 7 hours sick with a cold and won. I am the champ and the rest of you just stayed home booing from your couch. Now everyone of you could have done better lol come prove it Next April until then yap yap yap I am the champ and the only current NPC champ on the board

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1794 on: April 10, 2024, 10:03:19 AM »
Again I am going to beat anyone who is over 40 and makes weight. By all means put all your money together and pick a ringer pay Spike to come take the title I don't care I am going to win again.

Wanna place a bet?

We will pick someone from this board to come compete against you. You match our bet. All the moneys are placed in escrow. You win, you get the pot.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1795 on: April 10, 2024, 10:09:14 AM »
Wanna place a bet?

We will pick someone from this board to come compete against you. You match our bet. All the moneys are placed in escrow. You win, you get the pot.

Pick whoever you want save up all your money pool together and hire Wesley Vissers to wear a wig and compete under an alias. I don't give a fuck. I am going to win that show again in 2025. But no cap there is no current member on getbig who is going to beat me in the over 40 classic class in 2025. You will need an outside ringer to have a chance.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1796 on: April 10, 2024, 10:09:52 AM »
Like I said if I place top 5 at Nationals you will all have some kind of reason to invalidate it

Don't worry your sub-90 IQ with hypotheticals, you will never place that high.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1797 on: April 10, 2024, 10:10:13 AM »
Were you at the show? No then you don't really know how I looked on stage. You know how I looked in the pics a photographer randomly snapped when I wasn't flexing not the same thing.

I think I look decent in all 3 of these pics. I am sure when I get the prejudging pics I might have another 1 or 2 that look decent. That is all I was every really expecting or hoping for one or 2 decent pics when they take 50 pics of my evening 30 second routine they are not just taking pics of me flexed they are taking pics every couple second regarldess obviously most are going to suck. Same thing in all the NPC pics of everyone they get like 1 out of 10 that look decent the rest suck. Maybe they should hire me as the photographer maybe they submit the worst to NPC online because I paid for the best who knows.

What I do know is I won the show. I drove 7 hours sick with a cold and won. I am the champ and the rest of you just stayed home booing from your couch. Now everyone of you could have done better lol come prove it Next April until then yap yap yap I am the champ and the only current NPC champ on the board

So you were in shape in person, but every pic of every competitor in your class (including your "good" ones) appears 8+ weeks out?

Maybe the lens wasn't clean or something?
Y

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1798 on: April 10, 2024, 10:10:54 AM »
Pick whoever you want save up all your money pool together and hire Wesley Vissers to wear a wig and compete under an alias. I don't give a fuck. I am going to win that show again in 2025.

Interesting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1799 on: April 10, 2024, 10:11:52 AM »
Brian has been on multiple message boards for years and years, trying to gain the approval of strangers. Its sad because someone found his old posts from another bodybuilding forum with the same exact behavior.

Most people here could beat BHANKs in a bodybuilding competition: JOSWIFT, BigRo, BeakDoctor, Krankenstein.

And goodrum and clegg