Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 137310 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #1700 on: April 10, 2024, 05:52:20 AM »
Bodybuilding is dead.

But it won’t happen.

Just like I wasn't going to show up and would never win right?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1701 on: April 10, 2024, 05:53:27 AM »
CBUM is am IFBB Pro he is not eligible to compete in the NPC he is also under 40. My point is I plan to beat whoever shows up next year. I will defend my title. If anyone thinks otherwise by all means show up and take it.

I am not exactly sure why your weight cap is so low, but Cbum has a huge amount of muscle on you. And your about 12-15 pounds of fat overweight. Krank could beat you as a natural easily.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1702 on: April 10, 2024, 05:58:41 AM »
I am not exactly sure why your weight cap is so low, but Cbum has a huge amount of muscle on you. And your about 12-15 pounds of fat overweight. Krank could beat you as a natural easily.

Would doesn't count if Krank wants to claim he can beat me he needs to show up and beat me

I am actually planning to head to Oxygen gym in Kuwait next year to train for a couple weeks prior. I have been talking to a guy who trains there about visa requirements cost and accommodations. At 511 the weigh cap is 209 the guy I competed against was 6'3 or 6'4 and his cap was 239 and he weighed in at 238lbs. They also give the IFBB Pros an additional 10lbs over the NPC guys. But I may go regular bodybuilding next year or I may not depends how my weight goes but regardless I plan to win. I do not have 12-15lbs of fat on my body.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1703 on: April 10, 2024, 06:00:18 AM »
I can take 2 pics right now and on will look horrible and one will look good that is bodybuilding anyone can look horrible in a pic but you have to be in shape to get a good pic. NPC online never has good pics the guy is just snapping whatever by the time they get to the amateur over 40 class. If I had taken a video and then grabbed the best frames and posted them the pics would have looked very different. But again the show is not judged based on pics after the fact. I can post lots of pics that look great and you guys will just say they don't count because I took them. I got the win that is what counts whether the photographer got a good pic doesnt matter I can get a good pic myself 365 days a year.

Nobody gives a shit about that - they just pick how much they like you and if they do, they comment on the good pics and if they don't, they will focus on the bad ones.

You take yourself way too seriously to possibly wrap your head around that as a result, I have to agree with BigRo, you do seem to suggest yourself as being somewhere on the autism spectrum 

I'm a programmer/engineer by occupation and pretty much every person I know / work with (including myself) has a bit of it and your inability to comprehend the very simple nature of your interaction with this board is very indicative of some level of lack of awareness of social cues.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1704 on: April 10, 2024, 06:01:22 AM »
Would doesn't count if Krank wants to claim he can beat me he needs to show up and beat me

I am actually planning to head to Oxygen gym in Kuwait next year to train for a couple weeks prior. I have been talking to a guy who trains there about visa requirements cost and accommodations. At 511 the weigh cap is 209 the guy I competed against was 6'3 or 6'4 and his cap was 239 and he weighed in at 238lbs. They also give the IFBB Pros an additional 10lbs over the NPC guys. But I may go regular bodybuilding next year or I may not depends how my weight goes but regardless I plan to win. I do not have 12-15lbs of fat on my body.

high as fuck arent ya? potheads and their delusions... oxygen to train huh? good luck hankins

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1705 on: April 10, 2024, 06:03:08 AM »

Lololol oxygen to train. Your one set of leg extension can be done at a planet fitness.

Considering you have been banned from public gyms you won’t be allowed in oxygen

With your criminal record you won’t get a visa.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1706 on: April 10, 2024, 06:05:08 AM »

You need to grow, forget classic, I told you that months ago. Your lower back, glutes and hamstrings are fat.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1707 on: April 10, 2024, 06:05:14 AM »
Ah far be it for me to rain on your parade, you do you - however, you don't think he is taking the piss when he points out that he'll win the competition because none of you are willing to compete with him?

He may be incredibly delusional in some aspects but on this fact he is 100% trolling you.  He has said quite a few times already that he only "beats" you because you can't compete with him.

I used to think that, but the thing is he isnt trolling, hes mentally ill

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1708 on: April 10, 2024, 06:06:11 AM »
Lololol oxygen to train. Your one set of leg extension can be done at a planet fitness.

Considering you have been banned from public gyms you won’t be allowed in oxygen

With your criminal record you won’t get a visa.

Don't they consider women second class citizens over there?  Sorry if this is racist - I'm not sure.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1709 on: April 10, 2024, 06:07:33 AM »
Couldn't you use the oxygen trip money to instead pay someone to write workouts for you and hold you accountable for a bit longer than 2 poxy weeks before the competition? 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1710 on: April 10, 2024, 06:12:46 AM »
Just like I wasn't going to show up and would never win right?

You spout a lot of nonsense that ends being wrong, statistically you should end being right about something.

If you place top 5 at nationals it will because you had the same circumstances as your show, only 5 people showed up.
Congratulations again though. You persevered and beat a phenomenal lineup.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1711 on: April 10, 2024, 06:17:11 AM »
high as fuck arent ya? potheads and their delusions... oxygen to train huh? good luck hankins

How is that delusional? You don't need a special invite anyone who wants to spend the money to go train there can go train there. Tourist Visa allows me to stay for up to 90 days. I am thinking of going for 3 weeks at first to check it out and train with the best coaches in the world. Sounds like fun to me

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1712 on: April 10, 2024, 06:18:38 AM »
You spout a lot of nonsense that ends being wrong, statistically you should end being right about something.

If you place top 5 at nationals it will because you had the same circumstances as your show, only 5 people showed up.
Congratulations again though. You persevered and beat a phenomenal lineup.

Like I said if I place top 5 at Nationals you will all have some kind of reason to invalidate it

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1713 on: April 10, 2024, 06:20:36 AM »
NPC Online:  The gift that keeps on giving.  Waiting for him to change his avatar to what he really looks like:

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1714 on: April 10, 2024, 06:22:20 AM »

not shopped.  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1715 on: April 10, 2024, 06:24:17 AM »

this is him at 210lb, imagine him at 238

same proportions

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1716 on: April 10, 2024, 06:28:32 AM »
I think there's a potential for palumboism here.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1717 on: April 10, 2024, 06:30:14 AM »
NPC Online:  The gift that keeps on giving.  Waiting for him to change his avatar to what he really looks like:

So I don't also really look like a pic I take where I am in the pose? I only look like a pic someone else takes at the wrong time?

Two days prior do I not also look like this does someone taking a bad pic somehow invalidate a good one???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1718 on: April 10, 2024, 06:33:35 AM »

not shopped.  ;D

Correct I have never shopped a pic in my life

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1719 on: April 10, 2024, 06:34:19 AM »

this is him at 210lb, imagine him at 238

same proportions

That is right after my post show meal and I am probably about 220 in that pic

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1720 on: April 10, 2024, 06:35:52 AM »
So I don't also really look like a pic I take where I am in the pose? I only look like a pic someone else takes at the wrong time?

Two days prior do I not also look like this does someone taking a bad pic somehow invalidate a good one???
no, you dont look like the pics you take because you doctor them

When someone else takes the pic you cant doctor them

Thats the difference.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1721 on: April 10, 2024, 06:37:25 AM »
no, you dont look like the pics you take because you doctor them

When someone else takes the pic you cant doctor them

Thats the difference.

I have never doctored a photo I can post the videos

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1722 on: April 10, 2024, 06:38:41 AM »

doi you really believe the NPC went through the videos and took stills at the worst time in order to make you look shit?

Why wouldnt the NPC pic the photos that make the competitors look their best?

It looks to me they struggled to find any pics of you looking half decent

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #1723 on: April 10, 2024, 06:39:19 AM »
This guy is such a child. "I''m going to defend my title." LOL... what an assclown. And what 'title' is that? The NPC, Charlotte Cup, masters, over 40, Classic Physique, class B, tittle?

It has a certain ring to it. A ring of desperation.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1724 on: April 10, 2024, 06:39:34 AM »
Nope you are an amateur according to the NPC. They don't recognize pro natural bodybuilding just like the rest of the world

Nope you are an amateur according to the NPC. They don't recognize pro natural bodybuilding just like the rest of the world

Sorry, still a pro. 

You didn't set a world record.  The organization didn't recognize it (the rest of the world doesn't know about 'strict curling').  Try again loser.