Author Topic: Sometimes you get the elevator, sometimes you get the shaft  (Read 13323 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Question for Bob Chick
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2011, 02:03:32 AM »
Bob likes the Las Vegas cock, allegedly, that is all.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2011, 02:14:12 AM »
Waiting for the cliche "powned..."

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Question for Bob Chick.
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2011, 12:48:30 PM »
``There's no way you could be at my level and not have bad things happen to you,'' Wheeler said.

Whats your reaction to this comment?

WOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Question for Bob Chick.
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2011, 12:54:41 PM »
Sometimes you get the recieving Schmoe and sometimes you get to be the reciever.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2011, 01:01:38 PM »
I love bob chic. awesome ambassador and gives good training advice

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2011, 01:15:17 PM »
it's fuking bob chic ADD over here.

Two threads a day going on him but only lasting 10 hours

follow a freaking thread will you!!- dont start a new shit thread on bob- that only helps bob, u dont have to be the OP to dominate the thread just contribute the best

this site is going to shit [(yeah been said before -but this time is for real)- yeah been said before but this time is for real )]*, as clearly most newbies dont know how to post

fact 1: bob is an evil doer
fact 2: bob has super powers in getbig, bestowed to him by the legend of truth, aka ron avid dan
fact 3: most peolple attacking bob on getbig nowadays are trailer trash

*No u idiot white trash , i did not repeat myself- try to understand
fact 4: most people posting on getbig nowadays are trailer trash

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2011, 02:37:09 PM »
it's fuking bob chic ADD over here.

Two threads a day going on him but only lasting 10 hours

follow a freaking thread will you!!- dont start a new shit thread on bob- that only helps bob, u dont have to be the OP to dominate the thread just contribute the best

this site is going to shit [(yeah been said before -but this time is for real)- yeah been said before but this time is for real )]*, as clearly most newbies dont know how to post

fact 1: bob is an evil doer
fact 2: bob has super powers in getbig, bestowed to him by the legend of truth, aka ron avid dan
fact 3: most peolple attacking bob on getbig nowadays are trailer trash

*No u idiot white trash , i did not repeat myself- try to understand
fact 4: most people posting on getbig nowadays are trailer trash
Ok bob.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2011, 02:42:58 PM »
Shit, will this childishness, this OCD with Bob never end?  The answer to the question on someones sexuality is pretty much a matter of public and sometimes private record, so let us examine it thus, shall we?  Bob has a family, does he not?  Ergo, Bob is married to a woman and together (I believe)  they had a child or children, correct?  This is what normal heterosexual men and women do, i.e., "reproduce the species".  Homosexuals can't do that ("homo" in this case meaning "same" as in "same sex" and when the plumbing is the same, the results are always  the same, i.e., you ain't birfin' no babies),  and as such they are forced (much like the Armed Forces they so frequently try to infest  ;D) to recruit, if you will.

Yes, someone a long time ago made up a story, and some people like to think it is funny rehashing a bullcrap story.  It isn't funny, it isn't real - but they think it is funn because while Bob and many others are at contests, expos, events enjoying life, and have families, they are at home jerking off.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Re: Sometimes you get the elevator, sometimes you get the shaft
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2011, 02:45:53 PM »
Yes, someone a long time ago made up a story, and some people like to think it is funny rehashing a bullcrap story.  It isn't funny, it isn't real - but they think it is funn because while Bob and many others are at contests, expos, events enjoying life, and have families, they are at home jerking off.

Lol my rep here is the shits/bananas but even I think its funny he still posts in these threads. They don't get old because he always responds. If he never responded they wouldn't exist.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2011, 02:49:57 PM »
Lol my rep here is the shits/bananas but even I think its funny he still posts in these threads. They don't get old because he always responds. If he never responded they wouldn't exist.
yup, that it. it's funny how bob gets mad and responds like a mentally ill person. Plus the story is made funnier, by the fact that there isn't even a room 7. :D
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2011, 03:29:13 PM »
Shit, will this childishness, this OCD with Bob never end?  The answer to the question on someones sexuality is pretty much a matter of public and sometimes private record, so let us examine it thus, shall we? 

Bob has a family, does he not?  Ergo, Bob is married to a woman and together (I believe)  they had a child or children, correct?  This is what normal heterosexual men and women do, i.e., "reproduce the species".  Homosexuals can't do that ("homo" in this case meaning "same" as in "same sex" and when the plumbing is the same, the results are always  the same, i.e., you ain't birfin' no babies),  and as such they are forced (much like the Armed Forces they so frequently try to infest  ;D) to recruit, if you will. 

Hmmmm, Bob is a heterosexual by prublic proof then, right?  Yup.  Unless...Let the "man" that has personally sucked Bob's weenie come forth and give proof and said proof must be unimpeachable.  For those of you in Rio Linda Commiefornia that means it is beyond reproach, errrrrr...genuinely true...ummmm...Da Troof. ;)

In other words, as far as everyone here is concerned, until Bob himself states otherwise he's pretty much a normal heterosexual man.  Unless one or more of you has smoked his wang and can easily prove said act or other faggotry with the subject in question, all you're doing here is humping the wrong leg.

It would probably be easier to find a genuine photo of Bay or the "1" having coitus with a real woman than it would be to find something on Bob.  If that were not so then I suspect this tripe would have long been proven. 

To me, Bob seems like a descent enough guy and outside of the use of AAS and the like I suspect he and I may well agree on a variety of topics, but then I have an IQ above room temperature.  Barely, but still above it.   Those that post this drivel, well suffice to state I suspect otherwise... ;)

Tom Cruise throws a wrench in those spokes

chris10000

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2011, 03:43:57 PM »
Sometimes you get the elevator, sometimes you get the shaft

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2011, 03:46:28 PM »
I love pale white bitches with Blonde hair,the blue underwear makes it just perfect  :o

Fixed. 8)
D

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2011, 03:56:02 PM »
Yes, someone a long time ago made up a story, and some people like to think it is funny rehashing a bullcrap story.  It isn't funny, it isn't real - but they think it is funn because while Bob and many others are at contests, expos, events enjoying life, and have families, they are at home jerking off.

Ron, how do you know for certain that what sergiopump alleges (that Bob "wrestled" with schmoes at the Mirage in the early 90s) is false?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2011, 04:22:25 PM »
Ron, how do you know for certain that what sergiopump alleges (that Bob "wrestled" with schmoes at the Mirage in the early 90s) is false?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2011, 04:23:10 PM »
Hahaha this shit is funny as hell  ;D ;D ;D

"Sometimes you get the elevator".. hhaaha  ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2011, 04:23:10 PM »
THIS guy got the shaft.  ;)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2011, 05:01:24 PM »
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2011, 05:03:54 PM »

sadly, i lol  :-\
A

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2011, 05:08:28 PM »

Hahahha, I respect pros  but that is too much  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2011, 05:52:41 PM »

Oh shit  :-X

That's funny  ;D

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2011, 06:06:26 PM »
Hahahha, I respect pros  but that is too much  ;D

Bob is all business right there.  Just another day at the office.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2011, 06:12:39 PM »
Bob is all business right there.  Just another day at the office.

wanna explain what kind of fukin office it is where a guy stands behind you and puts his hands on your package while you squat down?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2011, 06:15:15 PM »
wanna explain what kind of fukin office it is where a guy stands behind you and puts his hands on your package while you squat down?
Have you ever seen a banana factory?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2011, 06:18:01 PM »

Bob's just plying his trade. 

(maybe reach arounds are part of the job requirements?)