Author Topic: YOU WANT HARDCORE !!! I'LL GIVE YOU HARDCORE.  (Read 9734 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: YOU WANT HARDCORE !!! I'LL GIVE YOU HARDCORE.
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2006, 04:07:45 PM »
Jesus, gyms all over the shitty urban areas of our lands are full of similar flashy wogs who have NO concern for anything other than the 'look at me' component of their lifes

I mean look, loot at how the dumb golly is trying to show the world he can use nigh on 300lb for skulls, when infact the sad little 'African in shackles' is infact doing fuck all other than close grip benching with it, lamer

Brutal exercise form, epic sub 80 IQ
PSSSSSS...DON'T BE SO ANGRY BECAUSE YOU HAVE A TINY DICK....JUST FND A TINY PUSSY TO PUT IT IN AND CALM DOWN
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2006, 04:08:51 PM »
He's spotting the dude for the wrong side, regardless if he's doing skull crushers or bench.

HE IS HOLDING THE GUYS LEGS DOWN TO KEEP HIM FROM BEING CARRIED OVER BY THE WEIGHT. ...HE IS IN THE RIGHT POSITION
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2006, 04:09:33 PM »
he's holding him down, thats what you get if you have got legs like a cripple

Thats what I am saying, blacks are typically all about show, no brains
YEAH..THAT'S WHY THEY WIN EVERYTHING
C

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2006, 04:10:27 PM »
Jesus, gyms all over the shitty urban areas of our lands are full of similar flashy wogs who have NO concern for anything other than the 'look at me' component of their lifes

I mean look, loot at how the dumb golly is trying to show the world he can use nigh on 300lb for skulls, when infact the sad little 'African in shackles' is infact doing fuck all other than close grip benching with it, lamer

Brutal exercise form, epic sub 80 IQ
Woten schooling the little bitches as usual.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2006, 04:11:07 PM »
YEAH..THAT'S WHY THEY WIN EVERYTHING

give us your list, lets see what constitutes 'everything' in your squalid little mind

stupid cunt
rons acunt

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2006, 04:14:58 PM »
Cool pic Bailey----Reminds me of my gym where Big Mike (he posts here as 21 guns) has done skull crushers with not only what you see in the picture, but with an additional 25 lb. plate on each side. Thats 345 lbs !!!

I was always strong at that exercise (at least I thought so) as I worked up to around 180 lbs or so at a bodyweight of 190 to 200 lbs.

But nothing like what some of these monsters can do !!!!   :o
hahahahaha, biggest bullshit post of the decade.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2006, 04:15:27 PM »
my old gym was like that. big roided out f#ckers everywhere it gave you inspiration to lift heavy. everyday it was always a competition in there who was the strongest and biggest at that gym. made you work much harder.... now the gym i train at is a bunch of homo high school kids.
real men= no rubbers

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2006, 04:21:21 PM »
You mean " Ballys " I think they call them fitness centers.

packetman

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2006, 06:17:32 PM »
Thats a pretty big pizza sign.

Actually 2 of them.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices shit like that.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2006, 06:22:25 PM »
That is a great shot, what is wrong with you people. Gyms all over the world have crap mainstream prints around the walls. Here you have a hardcore shot from the history of bodybuilding and you guys knock it. Maybe a shot of a stream or waterfall would be better suited to the gyms you all train in. Thanks for sharing the shot.

lol I agree. Thats an awesome shot. Gym nowadays try to cater to the average joe and this piss stain woten wants to see it that way.
just push some weight!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2006, 06:32:05 PM »
give us your list, lets see what constitutes 'everything' in your squalid little mind

stupid cunt
damn Woten is fucking hilarious LMFAO!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2006, 06:35:50 PM »
The guys who said anything about the guy spotting from that side I guarantee you 100% are either very skinny or have never lifted heavy before.  That is where you want to be.  Doing the skull crushers and bringing the weight down would flip you over especially since those guys aren't huge.  So no need to comment on that again since you shouldn't comment on something you have never done.  And unlike today we trained havey like that allot.  Showing off was part of it.  People are walking by at that place just in awe of guys like that lifting.  

I find it funny how guys who can't always make fun of guys who can.  Why is that.  How can a sub 30 year old talk about how we lifted back then.  Unless you have grown up or been around that enviroment hwo can you say anything.  

By the way that is a greta picture.  As is this one.

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2006, 07:04:26 PM »
Keith. First off. Those guys  ARE  huge, sorry. I started the thread and that pic is on the wall at my gym. This is how it is.... The guy on the bottom lifting weighed over 250. He's also doing skull crushers with that weight. I'm not sub 30 and I do skull crushers on my heavy sets with 2 plates for six. I'm 215lbs. So considering what he weighed, 315 does not sound that far off for skull crushers. I'm not saying he got many reps with it., but the dudes are far from small. The pic is over 20 years old and there is a friend of his that trains in the gym every night and told me that he is no longer big ( medical issues and age ). But he was a very huge dude who trained very heavy ! Both of them.
Once and for all..... YOU WOULD NOT FLIP OVER IF SOMEONE IS HOLDING YOUR LEGS DOWN. JEZZUS H CHRIST !!!!! IT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE !!!!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2006, 11:34:37 PM »
How do you know he's not doing pullovers?

AVBG

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2006, 11:38:08 PM »
That is a great shot, what is wrong with you people. Gyms all over the world have crap mainstream prints around the walls. Here you have a hardcore shot from the history of bodybuilding and you guys knock it. Maybe a shot of a stream or waterfall would be better suited to the gyms you all train in. Thanks for sharing the shot.

pics of hot fitness chicks preferred. ;)

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2006, 12:00:41 AM »
hahahahaha, biggest bullshit post of the decade.
No b.s.---he has done skull crushers with 345 lbs. on a ez curl bar !!!
C'mon now, if you train at a hardcore gyn and have been training years, you will see a lot of impressive stuff. He also does a 600 bench, and dumbell inclines with 190lb.er's. He's all natural, but he is very disciplined----yes he has the genetics to be able to do this kind of weight-----but he always trains heavy duty, follows a strict diet with supplements----so he worked his tail off to achieve what he does.

If you train at a Ballys, etc., chances are you are not gonna see this type of thing. Anyone who has trained a number of years at hardcore gyms will have seen many impressive feats-----there are a hell of a lot of strong people out there that never make it into a magazine----but they are out there !!!   Good Lifting !!!

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2006, 12:03:08 AM »
He's spotting the dude for the wrong side, regardless if he's doing skull crushers or bench.

he's not spotting him, he's holding him down on the bench.

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2006, 12:04:48 AM »
good post! that's a sick hard core pic, just like you said!
i can't believe that people want to disect it for form, what movement, etc.. just plain old cutting other people down. such negativity.
totally missing the point of your post.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2006, 06:50:26 AM »
Keith. First off. Those guys  ARE  huge, sorry. I started the thread and that pic is on the wall at my gym. This is how it is.... The guy on the bottom lifting weighed over 250. He's also doing skull crushers with that weight. I'm not sub 30 and I do skull crushers on my heavy sets with 2 plates for six. I'm 215lbs. So considering what he weighed, 315 does not sound that far off for skull crushers. I'm not saying he got many reps with it., but the dudes are far from small. The pic is over 20 years old and there is a friend of his that trains in the gym every night and told me that he is no longer big ( medical issues and age ). But he was a very huge dude who trained very heavy ! Both of them.
Once and for all..... YOU WOULD NOT FLIP OVER IF SOMEONE IS HOLDING YOUR LEGS DOWN. JEZZUS H CHRIST !!!!! IT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE !!!!
bullshit.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2006, 07:10:23 AM »
Maybe he's squatting it.
T

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2006, 07:48:03 AM »

stupid cunt
BASKETBALL, BASEBALL, FOOTBALL, TENNIS, GOLF, BODYBUILDING, SHALL I GO ON...
C

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2006, 09:30:41 AM »
Sarcasm : Everyone on this board knows you are the biggest tool around, so please refrain from commenting on anything bodybuilding !
Internet geek.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2006, 09:38:07 AM »
Damn.. That spotter looked like giving a handjob than spotting his partner

Perhaps you were looking at Woten's avatar. VERY distracting.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2006, 09:41:24 AM »
How do you know he's not doing pullovers?

Good point.

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2006, 09:44:27 AM »
Bailey you are so fucking hot!
Poooopydoodle!!!!