Author Topic: YOU WANT HARDCORE !!! I'LL GIVE YOU HARDCORE.  (Read 9761 times)

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
YOU WANT HARDCORE !!! I'LL GIVE YOU HARDCORE.
« on: October 03, 2006, 02:54:36 PM »
Sorry for the picture quality. It's a cell phone shot of a picture that hangs In my gym. It's a good 25 years ago or so taken at the old Muscle Beach outside gym spot. Two big boys !! The Hardcoreness (if that's a word ) of it lies in the details. ( check the clothing, shoes, hats, socks etc... )
*** And by the way I was told that he was doing skull-crushers not close grip bench.
Do you think these two cared how they looked ??? They were there to lift some weight.. ( that's a hardcore pic !!! )

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: YOU WANT HARDCORE !!! I'LL GIVE YOU HARDCORE.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 03:01:43 PM »
He's spotting the dude for the wrong side, regardless if he's doing skull crushers or bench.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 03:02:50 PM »
i dont know man. Looks like close grip bench to me.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 03:02:56 PM »
Your spelling is so bad that I have no Idea what you said !!!!

He said he likes it :-\!

hiramabiff

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 03:08:36 PM »
You guys are a riot! That is all that you see in the above pic? Negativity? Comments totally off base.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 03:11:14 PM »
You guys are a riot! That is all that you see in the above pic? Negativity? Comments totally off base.
I agree. That pic is awesome.
bodybuildersreality.com

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 03:14:23 PM »
If he was doing close grip bench, the spotter would not need to hold his knees down as the weight is in the middle and does that for you. Either exercise you would just drop the weight from behind being outside. Think about it. If you were doing the same exercise, you would only care about getting in some good reps. The hell with someone getting the weight when you are done. Just drop the shit.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 03:15:27 PM »

I agree, what are these negative comments about?

As far as I am concerned, I see a couple of rocket scientists, no doubt relaxing after a productive day at NASA, taking time out as pals, building their bodies as part of a wider, throughly thought through longevity program

They work like lions - both at their jobs and at the gym - just before returning home to their dutiful wives and much loved kids, wherein they hug their children in their big strong arms, just before kissing the wife and slapping the weeks well earnt wages on the table

I mean, statistically that is what undoubtedly is unfolding in the above pic, why on earth anyone decided to mention dodgy form, low IQs, and keeping in shape purely for the purpose of being a more efficient purse thief beats me

I mean, WHO KNEW???
rons acunt

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 03:16:15 PM »
Thats a pretty big pizza sign.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 03:17:14 PM »
He's spotting the dude for the wrong side, regardless if he's doing skull crushers or bench.

Wrong,he will flip over if he wont hold him down,but thats is only valid for skull crushers.
If he was doing bench then you are right.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2006, 03:20:05 PM »

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 03:21:09 PM »
Cool pic Bailey----Reminds me of my gym where Big Mike (he posts here as 21 guns) has done skull crushers with not only what you see in the picture, but with an additional 25 lb. plate on each side. Thats 345 lbs !!!

I was always strong at that exercise (at least I thought so) as I worked up to around 180 lbs or so at a bodyweight of 190 to 200 lbs.

But nothing like what some of these monsters can do !!!!   :o

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2006, 03:22:19 PM »
IFBBwanna. As I stated in an above post. He would only need the spotter there for skull-crushers, not bench. Have you ever done this exercise ??
You drop the weight when you are done. No need for the spotter behind you. Done deal !!!!!!!!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 03:23:58 PM »
Cool pic Bailey----Reminds me of my gym where Big Mike (he posts here as 21 guns) has done skull crushers with not only what you see in the picture, but with an additional 25 lb. plate on each side. Thats 345 lbs !!!

I was always strong at that exercise (at least I thought so) as I worked up to around 180 lbs or so at a bodyweight of 190 to 200 lbs.

Thats crazy wieght. That much for skulls is super impressive.
bodybuildersreality.com

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006, 03:24:47 PM »
Gotta love the shoes and socks on the guy on the bottom.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2006, 03:26:20 PM »

Mr Peaking, now look here, the skull crushers you describe will undoubtedly be of the cheating 'close grip bench' style, rather than the true - and far more difficult - form that requires an upright, isolated and infact nigh on still tricep/upper arm

You sir, would be well advised to adhere to the latter - and as said - far more difficult type, then perhaps you might infact add some mass to your - while admittedly lean - skinny body

Yours in training, Dan Duchaine
rons acunt

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006, 03:27:47 PM »
Damn.. That spotter looked like giving a handjob than spotting his partner
I am a mini beast

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 03:30:14 PM »
LOL, you fucking lamers lap up any old bullshit claims dont you?

Fucking kiss ass cunts who would never dream of requiring video evidence
na, i don't worry about it to the point that it makes me sick. i know you need it to feel better about yourself. thats your whole point of coming to getbig. now go douche yourself.
bodybuildersreality.com

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 03:31:23 PM »
na, i don't worry about it to the point that it makes me sick. i know you need it to feel better about yourself. thats your whole point of coming to getbig. now go douche yourself.

I'll do that if you promise to wash Peaking at 45's nutty shit chippings from in between your teeth

deal?
rons acunt

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2006, 03:33:02 PM »
I'll do that if you promise to wash Peaking at 45's nutty shit chippings from in between your teeth

deal?
haha! ok buddy whatever you say, whatever helps you sleep at night so your not up thinking about anyone "owning" you on getbig.
bodybuildersreality.com

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2006, 03:33:31 PM »
haha! ok buddy whatever you say, whatever helps you sleep at night so your not up thinking about anyone "owning" you on getbig.

calm down, its only a forum
rons acunt

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2006, 03:43:35 PM »
IFBBwanna. As I stated in an above post. He would only need the spotter there for skull-crushers, not bench. Have you ever done this exercise ??
You drop the weight when you are done. No need for the spotter behind you. Done deal !!!!!!!!

Well I said that he have to spot him from that side if he is doing SKULL CRUSHERS,so he wont flip.
And on the other side if he is doing CLOSE BENCH.

And yes..I did it before..you do know that you arent the only man to ever train ::) ???

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2006, 03:47:26 PM »
That is a great shot, what is wrong with you people. Gyms all over the world have crap mainstream prints around the walls. Here you have a hardcore shot from the history of bodybuilding and you guys knock it. Maybe a shot of a stream or waterfall would be better suited to the gyms you all train in. Thanks for sharing the shot.

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2006, 03:50:11 PM »
The Messiah : I agree. You don't see these kind of pics on the gym walls anywhere. It's works for me....

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2006, 03:53:03 PM »
This gym was also opened in 1948.. It's not a chain gym either.
An old school gym with pics of Arnold, Platz, Pearl as well as the present, Jay, Ronnie on the walls. It's a real motivating place to train.