Author Topic: Drugs vs Genetics  (Read 26139 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Drugs vs Genetics
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2017, 08:18:37 AM »
So says the self-proclaimed ass monster of the board.

As for the OP's question, yes.  Drugs are the key but what door is opened with them is based upon a few factors of which genetic ability is a primary one.  Genetic ability to respond to drug protocols is a biggie as are the length and shape of muscle bellies.  Bone structure is another.  Perhaps the most overlooked is the genetic ability to abuse oneself without dying.

Just ask Dallas McCarver.

Anyone that claims drugs are not the key need only look at the hideous sHebeasts that Hippo & Herne adore to see that the are in fact, the primary ingredient in the slimordial soup  that drives this pastime.

^^^This

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2017, 01:46:27 PM »
Can anyone become a monster, etc.? Yes. Can anyone actually achieve a timeless physique? No. Kind of depends on your definition really. Will you be satisfied with your look/keep your look as you grow? That is genetics really, but to achieve pro status in todays day and age it is basically drugs as there are tons of guys who look like junk but are pros. I'm tired so hopefully that makes sense.

I'm 170 lbs, been training for 30 years. Always been a stubborn ectomorph. No way a hardcore stack would even get me to a lean 200.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2017, 01:53:36 PM »
weight to arm ratio i kick his fucking ass

me: 170-16.5 inch arms

him: 265-17.25 inch arms

BABABBABABBBABBABBABANBN NNHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHQHHABBB ABABA

Idiot - you think Dorian had 17 inch arms.

Oh & we're Still Waiting.............
How many comps & Olympia's have you won...........??

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2017, 02:10:25 PM »
I'm 170 lbs, been training for 30 years. Always been a stubborn ectomorph. No way a hardcore stack would even get me to a lean 200.

That’s the thing, you never tried a hardcore drug stack

Flex wheeler is a good example of an ecto

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2017, 02:13:28 PM »
Posting pictures of former pros who stopped training and dieting completely and/or had health issues doesn't prove anything. If a natural BB stop training and dieting he would lose his gains and look like an average person too.
Kai Greene,Shawn Clarida,Jose Raymond etc. were all champions in Natural BB before they started taking drugs. Juice will only make a bigger version of what you already have. If you have elite genetics you'd be a top pro,if you have shitty genetics you'd still look like shit,just bigger than before.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2017, 02:19:14 PM »
That’s the thing, you never tried a hardcore drug stack

Flex wheeler is a good example of an ecto

try the anabolic matrix (gear, hgh, slin, igf, epo) by courtesy of doc huge

itll make ya "big" but "big" isnt always best  ;)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2017, 02:21:20 PM »
Posting pictures of former pros who stopped training and dieting completely and/or had health issues doesn't prove anything. If a natural BB stop training and dieting he would lose his gains and look like an average person too.
Kai Greene,Shawn Clarida,Jose Raymond etc. were all champions in Natural BB before they started taking drugs. Juice will only make a bigger version of what you already have. If you have elite genetics you'd be a top pro,if you have shitty genetics you'd still look like shit,just bigger than before.

Agreed. The pros represent a small % of the population that are extreme responders.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2017, 02:59:56 PM »
The pros represent a small % of the population that are extreme drug abusers

Fixed

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2017, 07:39:31 PM »
Agreed. The pros represent a small % of the population that are extreme responders.

Nope

I’m willing to bet the the myth of “extreme responders” in the general population is much greater

Bbing is a subculture, kids growing up would rather play basketball, football, etc

Elite genetics to play a real pro sport is much rarer

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2017, 08:13:40 PM »

chess315

« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2017, 08:29:41 PM »
   bullshit unless your 5,3 what hardcore stack have you tried maybe me and the boys can figure this out. I guarantee to you 2gm test 1 gram deca a strong oral 4 weeks on and off insulin 40ius a few day a week don't start there but work up to it the insulin and oral are the most important part for breaking the ground

chess315

« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2017, 08:42:50 PM »
Anyone with out serious health problems can get to near pro size faster then people think with the right drugs I don't mean start the that way work your way up over 6 months to a year you don't have to have  a test base but it's the easiest cheapest way then a high dose oral and slin 4 weeks on of ot run the slin 2,3 times a week

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2017, 08:42:56 PM »
I got a question for the board.

Do you think the only thing holding you back from becoming pro status is drugs and commitment?

ie, genetics secondary?

no!

no! no! no!

it is genetic respond to hormones that hold some back,,

you can hav eall the hormones in the world and you will only get bigger and uglier.. yo umay be lean but you wont get no pro card my friendly friend,,

it is the genetic respond that need to be there and then symmetry will help.. balance will help.. used to be very important now much less lol but it is the genetic respond to the hormones.. and then the ability to sustain high doses and no its not 13 gram like retard pupil of mine baskin robins said it is much less it is in the 6-8 gram zone for the largest fellas.. legit! hormones that is

as i always say and said.. if you don't see a pro card potential at 2 grams you will never see it with 4 or with 6

you will know if you go fpr a pro card at 2000 mg mark.. somewhere around there with some fda gh of high quality since all together now pupolinos..

fda gh is not! created equal.. blue top saizen wipe floor with humatrope for example..  <-- as you can see since the days of positive rate of fat and bloofie and balonie i learned to use the bold icons too lol

GENETIC RESPOND TO HORMONES IS WHERE ITS ALL AT

then training and diet and actually competing and not becoming a gymazium rat who doesn't compete..

and thennnnn luck.. yesyes luck has a lot to do with you being at the right place the right time

doses matter only if you got the genetic respond to the hormones and if the hormones are not legit then no amount of luck or doses will matters lol

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2017, 08:49:42 PM »
Gh15 in the house good to see you posting

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2017, 09:00:02 PM »
^thnks

what happened to 240? he ddnt come out of the hole since president trump amazing victory? he stil post here? im from the days of blockhead and quad father and disgusted and coach i think they are here the last 2,, i know chiwi is back sometimes and bobbie lurk lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2017, 09:20:09 PM »
I been gone a while to had some personal troubles started drinking heavy had a some seizures died I was 300+lbs at the time it's been 2 years since any lifting I'm getting ready to start back in the next week if I get my gears this week or next. I don't know how I'm going to take it I like being real big but I'm 40 now and it was hell for the hospital people dealing with me at that size

chess315

« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2017, 09:22:39 PM »
Haven't seen stavios or tbomz I think k tbomz may have got in serious legal trouble really serious in prison for life don't quote me on that though

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2017, 12:32:03 AM »
my pupil stavio has been missing from gh15 too.. he wwas banned but then he just fell off earth.. he was a nice fella truly was a nice Canadian fella when taking everything into consideration,, had a good heart and good intentions over all,,

tbom lol is he still around?

what about my pupil flinston? is he still around i havent heard from him long time since he was ummm 34? lol the kid who never got old lol he was ok though

there are bunch of the youngr fellas that are now probably in their 30s lol only beside flinston he shall for ever be 19-20 years old,,

i see i have a new hater on here sergatos or something.. probably got kicked out of gh15 for god knows why.. they all throw it on me.. whomever is banned over there boom throw it on poor old loj,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2017, 12:35:03 AM »
throw it on poor old loj,,

not that old at 47...

;)

chess315

« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2017, 11:05:39 AM »
Oh tbomz caught aids and is a religious fanatic with nice looking black girl you can't right this shit that's all true though

cobra333

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2017, 06:16:26 PM »
Genetics. All day.   True meaning of genetics.  Besides height.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2017, 08:10:01 PM »
hormones has a hell of a lot to do with it as i said back a generation ago in 2006.. hormones is a huge factor in one ability to become advance bodybuild,, LEGIT! hormones

there are many liars and fakes who built real castles on my teachings and bible who got very rich from it and took it and twisted it.. but! the key was always legit hormones of high quality,,

i will with time since i just got back not even a day ago permenantly but i will open your eyes and minds into the world of bodybuild behind the scenes only like i gh15 can do,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2017, 12:29:08 AM »
hormones has a hell of a lot to do with it as i said back a generation ago in 2006.. hormones is a huge factor in one ability to become advance bodybuild,, LEGIT! hormones, Not like the crap kigs I promoted & made $ from.

I am the biggest liar and faker who built real castle on my Nonsense and bible I got very rich from it and took it and twisted it.. but! the key was always finding dumb newbies to sell scam kigs hormones of no quality,,

i will with time since i just got back not even a day ago permenantly but i will open your eyes and minds into the world of Fraud & Judus behind the scenes only like i Fraud & Judas15 can do,,

Fraud & Judas15 approved

Fixed . It now reads truthfully

Try again Fraud & Judas 15

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2017, 12:39:48 AM »
illuminati..

another account with 3000 postings who is very mad.. why are you mad.. explain to me what is it behind the anger and madness..

if it was really what you thought about me you woudnt even respond to me.. but you sound hurt like the other fella.. now is it because you were banned from the site? is one of the power hungry moderators banned you and then you think its me?

I dont get it.. we already been tru this balonie you talk here about 13 years of me lol it is a life time you talk here about straight out a life time not 13 months but almost a decade and a half lol

you tell me what really is hurting behind that nice 3000 post account of yours and I may be able to unban the pain lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2017, 02:53:43 AM »
Nope

I’m willing to bet the the myth of “extreme responders” in the general population is much greater

Bbing is a subculture, kids growing up would rather play basketball, football, etc

Elite genetics to play a real pro sport is much rarer

If it's all drugs then why can't professional women bodybuilders match the size of men's competition?