Author Topic: Steven Segal = I teached Anderson that kick, Its never been done in mma before-  (Read 21984 times)

spinnis

haha, at least one funny person still left at this place

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
haha, at least one funny person still left at this place

;D  That was for the "peace offering" last week......

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
you complaining about me ranting.. thats irony at its finest..

No...I was just insulting you for being so defensive of your precious, burly men  ...... and acting like you "know" things about them that is just common knowledge that anybody can read up on.

LOLOLOL i can tie a string to Swede's nose and fly him like a kite  :D

spinnis

No...I was just insulting you for being so defensive of your precious, burly men  ...... and acting like you "know" things about them that is just common knowledge that anybody can read up on.

you're just making stuff up which I dont care enough to respond to..  Not witty and just plain booring...

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Sweed how do you afford to live without a job. You on welfare? You live with mommy and daddy. Get a job you queef

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

You should be in the clear with Swede...as long as you're not carrying any money, blackout drunk, sitting down, looking the other way and outnumbered 25:1.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa....i could throw you like a lawn dart  :D

Jarts!!!!! ;D

.....man they were great when they had the medal tips!

spinnis

You should be in the clear with Swede, as long as you're not blackout drunk, sitting down, looking the other way and outnumbered 25:1.

take bisexualfury for example, 13k posts and not One single funny post, just complaining complaining complaning and being obsessive obsessive and obsessive.
How do you get the motivation to just be that? I honestly dont get it.

But if no one enjoys my threads anymore I guess I take them elsewhere because negativity Aaaaaaaaall the time isn't funny...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
take bisexualfury for example, 13k posts and not One single funny post, just complaining complaining complaning and being obsessive obsessive and obsessive.
How do you get the motivation to just be that? I honestly dont get it.

UMMMMM....you have twenty six thousand posts.....you might want to try a different angle  ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
How do you get the motivation to just be that?

I don't think my posts constitute "complaining". But would you rather I spend 8 hours every day scouring youtube and google for awesome videos of black people fighting or the gore shit you like posting up? Maybe I can spend it obsessing over the people in a country I've never stepped foot in?

I just happen to find it funny that you spent months telling off everyone who criticized your hero Cock Chestnar because you thought you knew better and then he ended up being the biggest pussy to ever hold a championship belt in MMA. And that you like calling black people apes/thugs/monkeys/whatever after you and your buddies jumped an unsuspecting drunk dude, beat him and then robbed him.

spinnis

UMMMMM....you have twenty six thousand posts.....you might want to try a different angle  ;)

yes I dont have a job and alot of free time..

spinnis

I don't think my posts constitute "complaining". But would you rather I spend 8 hours every day scouring youtube and google for awesome videos of black people fighting or the gore shit you like posting up? Maybe I can spend it obsessing over the people in a country I've never stepped foot in?

I just happen to find it funny that you spent months telling off everyone who criticized your hero Cock Chestnar because you thought you knew better and then he ended up being the biggest pussy to ever hold a championship belt in MMA. And that you like calling black people apes/thugs/monkeys/whatever after you and your buddies jumped an unsuspecting drunk dude, beat him and then robbed him.

You should take a look at your post history then...

And once again making stuff up, I dont bother spending 9 out of 10 posts correcting people, I dont care enough.. try be witty at least or something.. you never do, thats why you're just 100% negative All the time..

Fury

• Getbig V
Too easy. You should try lightening up, Swede. I thought you said these posts don't bother you? I'd say Groink knows how to wind you up pretty well.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

Careful BF....have you seen that vid of him hitting that water balloon heavy bag ??

spinnis

Too easy. You should try lightening up, Swede. I thought you said these posts don't bother you? I'd say Groink knows how to wind you up pretty well.

doesnt bother me at all, and doesnt wind me up either.. it just makes everything boring.. and Im not on getbig to be bored... used to be hillarious...

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
A lot of you kids talk a good game but in reality you are probably scared of your own shadow. Back in the day, when Arthur was training real bodybuilders like Mentzer, people expected you to back up your words with actions. Now the internet has created a situation where all these anonymous little boys can sling insults from the safety of their computer keyboards.

Fury

• Getbig V
Careful BF....have you seen that vid of him hitting that water balloon heavy bag ??

Hahaha, I forgot about that. Was even more intimidating than the Derek Anthony video.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
doesnt bother me at all, and doesnt wind me up either.. it just makes everything boring.. and Im not on getbig to be bored... used to be hillarious...

I got laughs in this thread  ???

spinnis

I got laughs in this thread  ???

Thats great :)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

Don't forget his wanting to rape girls posts!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
A lot of you kids talk a good game but in reality you are probably scared of your own shadow. Back in the day, when Arthur was training real bodybuilders like Mentzer, people expected you to back up your words with actions. Now the internet has created a situation where all these anonymous little boys can sling insults from the safety of their computer keyboards.

"Zaphod?"  Quick somebody call the home and have Vince picked up again....

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!

Yep, that's "bezerkfury".  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Thats great :)

Come on Swede....you know i'm just being a dick on purpose here

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

YOU...Never!!!

spinnis

I know Im not just refering to you, even though you rode a horse to work back in the day you can still be funny at times.

did that even come across as an age joke? lol.