Author Topic: TA on wikipedia... should we allow it?  (Read 24357 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: TA on wikipedia... should we allow it?
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2007, 11:08:57 AM »
LOL. Jabba doin' the hammer curls. Nice work, Kiwi. :D

Those 25kgs are a respectable weight dammit >:(  

Ya, I got a pair o those.  Great for warmups.  :)

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2007, 09:20:49 PM »
I don't understand it. Every once in a while someone posts a thread somewhere complaining about that picture on wikipedia, the picture gets sporadic vandalism which is instantly reverted, things go back to normal until someone does it again. If your complaints about the image are legitimate then why can't you register a wikipedia account, come up with a good, clear, concise reason to why the image must be removed, gather a consensus on the talk page of each article listed, get the image removed?

Alex23

« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2007, 09:23:32 PM »
I don't understand it. Every once in a while someone posts a thread somewhere complaining about that picture on wikipedia, the picture gets sporadic vandalism which is instantly reverted, things go back to normal until someone does it again. If your complaints about the image are legitimate then why can't you register a wikipedia account, come up with a good, clear, concise reason to why the image must be removed, gather a consensus on the talk page of each article listed, get the image removed?

STFU Adam Abeles. I talked with Jeff from wiki last week. They know what you're up to.

Self or aquaintance promotion is not tolerated, you should know that.

Especially a Rat face like yours.

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2007, 09:35:35 PM »
We're different people. I'm just trying to help, if you truly believe the images should be removed I am explaining how it can be done.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2007, 09:41:20 PM »
We're different people. I'm just trying to help, if you truly believe the images should be removed I am explaining how it can be done.
Hi TA

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2007, 09:53:58 PM »
I'm not TrueAdonis. If you don't believe me, fine. However even if I were him, my adding the images wouldn't even be a conflict of interest because there is no information about him, just a picture which suits the articles it's being used in which happens to be free. How could it be promotion if there isn't even a name associated with the images? I don't get that.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2007, 09:55:58 PM »
I'm no TrueAdonis. If you don't believe me, fine. However even if I were him, my adding the images wouldn't even be a conflict of interest because there is no information about him, just a picture which suits the articles it's being used in which happens to be free. How could it be promotion if there isn't even a name associated with the images? I don't get that.
show me one striation with this image

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Striation
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2007, 09:56:41 PM »
His whole body?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2007, 09:58:15 PM »
His whole body?
hahahahahaha did you read the definition of striation? have you ever seen a striated body part? oh man you are f'd up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2007, 10:04:58 PM »
hahahahahaha did you read the definition of striation? have you ever seen a striated body part? oh man you are f'd up.

I don't understand the need for insults. Looking at the picture, His arms, legs, chest and abdomen are all striated.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2007, 10:13:29 PM »
I don't understand the need for insults. Looking at the picture, His arms, legs, chest and abdomen are all striated.
no they are not, why are you so intent on getting that pic onto every page possible? this is the first pic I saw, see the lines going across his chest to the center? THOSE are STRIATIONS, where are those on that pic you have posted?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2007, 10:14:33 PM »
no they are not, why are you so intent on getting that pic onto every page possible? this is the first pic I saw, see the lines going across his chest to the center? THOSE are STRIATIONS, where are those on that pic you have posted?

cuz Wikidudeman is TA...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2007, 10:15:17 PM »
cuz Wikidudeman is TA...
I figured as much, just trying to prove a point, think he got it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2007, 10:19:27 PM »

I hope you are TA because if you aren't then your fetish with his is really creepy and gay.

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2007, 10:20:52 PM »

I'm not going to argue what is or what isn't a "striation" here, I don't have time for that. If you think the image shouldn't be there then please discuss it on the talk page of the article it's being used on. Make your arguments there.

Sign your name at the end by typing "~~~~", without the quotes of course.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2007, 10:23:56 PM »
I'm not going to argue what is or what isn't a "striation" here, I don't have time for that. If you think the image shouldn't be there then please discuss it on the talk page of the article it's being used on. Make your arguments there.

Sign your name at the end by typing "~~~~", without the quotes of course.
you're not going to argue about striations on a bodybuilding board? you'd rather do it on wikipedia? WTF? ::) seriously if you can't see the difference between those two pics, then you are blind. You have no idea what a striation is TA and I seriously doubt, no matter how lean you think you are, you'll ever have a striation, because it requires muscle mass.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2007, 10:24:24 PM »
I hope you are TA because if you aren't then your fetish with his is really creepy and gay.
lol...true!

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2007, 10:26:17 PM »
you're not going to argue about striations on a bodybuilding board? you'd rather do it on wikipedia? WTF? ::) seriously if you can't see the difference between those two pics, then you are blind. You have no idea what a striation is TA and I seriously doubt, no matter how lean you think you are, you'll ever have a striation, because it requires muscle mass.

I see the difference between the images and I know what a striation is. I won't argue it here because I see no point in doing so. If you want to argue it concerning the placement of that specific image then please do it on the articles talk page, I will discuss it there with you if you want.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2007, 10:30:33 PM »
I see the difference between the images and I know what a striation is. I won't argue it here because I see no point in doing so. If you want to argue it concerning the placement of that specific image then please do it on the articles talk page, I will discuss it there with you if you want.
no I don't want to. I see no point, your obsession with posting TA's pic is downright disgusting :-X you plant that pic anywhere and everywhere you can, you put that pic along an article about striations, knowing full well he has NO VISABLE STRIATIONS, yet there it is. Either you are him or you are obsessed with him. I won't argue with you on Wkipedia or here. It is unhealthy that you are that into TA, you can't stop yourself.

first time I've agreed with xpac2.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2007, 10:30:46 PM »
Hi TA

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2007, 10:36:50 PM »
Ok, Well unless you can provide valid explanations for why the images need to be removed coinciding with wikipedia policy on wikipedia, then they will stay where they are. I'm not TrueAdonis, I'm not homosexual, I just want to use the best public domain images that are possible for Wikipedia and see no valid reason for them to be removed. If you want the images removed and believe you have a valid reason for having them removed then just follow the procedure I explained earlier and get a consensus to change them. I'm sure everyone on Wikipedia isn't "obsessed" with Trueadonis as you assert I am, so it shouldn't be a problem should it?

Until you follow wikipedia policy to get the images removed and stop vandalizing, they aren't going anywhere!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2007, 10:38:10 PM »
Jealousy never solves anything.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2007, 10:38:23 PM »
Ok, Well unless you can provide valid explanations for why the images need to be removed coinciding with wikipedia policy on wikipedia, then they will stay where they are. I'm not TrueAdonis, I'm not homosexual, I just want to use the best public domain images that are possible for Wikipedia and see no valid reason for them to be removed. If you want the images removed and believe you have a valid reason for having them removed then just follow the procedure I explained earlier and get a consensus to change them. I'm sure everyone on Wikipedia isn't "obsessed" with Trueadonis as you assert I am, so it shouldn't be a problem should it?

Until you follow wikipedia policy to get the images removed and stop vandalizing, they aren't going anywhere!
You want to lick TA's peepee...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2007, 10:39:06 PM »

I wouldn`t worry about it my friend.  They hate me because they are not me.  Plain and simple.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2007, 10:39:40 PM »
I wouldn`t worry about it my friend.  They hate me because they are not me.  Plain and simple.
You want to lick TA's peepee...