Author Topic: TA on wikipedia... should we allow it?  (Read 24358 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: TA on wikipedia... should we allow it?
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2007, 10:40:53 PM »
Ok, Well unless you can provide valid explanations for why the images need to be removed coinciding with wikipedia policy on wikipedia, then they will stay where they are. I'm not TrueAdonis, I'm not homosexual, I just want to use the best public domain images that are possible for Wikipedia and see no valid reason for them to be removed. If you want the images removed and believe you have a valid reason for having them removed then just follow the procedure I explained earlier and get a consensus to change them. I'm sure everyone on Wikipedia isn't "obsessed" with Trueadonis as you assert I am, so it shouldn't be a problem should it?

Until you follow wikipedia policy to get the images removed and stop vandalizing, they aren't going anywhere!
they are not the best public image of a striated bodybuilder, that is valid enough reason. You should remove them yourself, for not knowing what a straition is.
Besides, most of the people on wikipedia, don't know what a striation is,just like you, so they wouldn't know what they were looking at with TA's pic,  how convienient ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2007, 10:40:58 PM »
Jealousy never solves anything.

I offered to replace your image with one of theirs if they were more muscular and if they posted an image of themselves and released it to public domain...

Guess what? No one has ever posted one.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2007, 10:46:34 PM »
I offered to replace your image with one of theirs if they were more muscular and if they posted an image of themselves and released it to public domain...

Guess what? No one has ever posted one.
I have a solution: remove the current TA pictures until appropriate ones are found...

...oh wait, you're TA's peepee dirty lover, so that'll never happen.  ::)

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2007, 10:46:42 PM »
What about this one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_tone

Does he have no muscle tone either?

Not a bodybuilder, No striations, No muscle tone...

What about physical fitness?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_fitness

Is he physically fit?

I think your criticisms of the use of the image stem more from personal grudges against this person opposed to what's best for Wikipedia. This is why I feel I'm wasting my time attempting to rationalize with you.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2007, 10:47:58 PM »
What about this one?

Is he physically fit?

I think your criticisms of the use of the image stem more from personal grudges against this person opposed to what's best for Wikipedia. This is why I feel I'm wasting my time attempting to rationalize with you.
I have a solution: remove the current TA pictures until appropriate ones are found...

...oh wait, you're TA's peepee dirty lover, so that'll never happen.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2007, 10:49:20 PM »
What about this one?

Is he physically fit?

hahah asshole, I'm not talking about muscle tone or physical fitness am I/

Damn you are stupid, STRIATIONS are no where to be seen on TA's body, deal with it.
I know he's your gay lover, but he's not your gay striated lover.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2007, 10:50:23 PM »
What about this one?

Is he physically fit?

Adam... no 3rd party would fight so hard to make a point. Unless it's their lover we're talking about.

That pic should go into a Chili's .99$ comercial. These chicken wings shoulders look delicious.

Hint: You spend countless number of hours online trying to "promote" your anti-social self. Maybe it's time to take a look at your life.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2007, 10:54:11 PM »
Adam... no 3rd party would fight so hard to make a point. Unless it's their lover we're talking about.

That pic should go into a Chili's .99$ comercial. These chicken wings shoulders look delicious.

Hint: You spend countless number of hours online trying to "promote" your anti-social self. Maybe it's time to take a look at your life.
haha beyond time Alex
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2007, 10:56:45 PM »

I think you are a bitter person.  You need to realize the scale of the Cosmos.  Perhaps you would then be humbled and then would refrain from such unfounded personal attacks.  I can educate you on Astronomical matters if you wish.  I am here to help.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2007, 10:57:18 PM »
I think you are a bitter person.  You need to realize the scale of the Cosmos.  Perhaps you would then be humbled and then would refrain from such unfounded personal attacks.  I can educate you on Astronomical matters if you wish.  I am here to help.
lol

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2007, 10:58:03 PM »
hahahahahaha :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2007, 10:58:12 PM »
The bottom line is that we don't know if Wikidudeman is TA. So there is no point accusing him. From the looks of Wikipedia articles related to bodybuilding Wikidudeman has been doing a great job on them. Lets get back to the point of the argument which is: Does TA deserve to have his picture on Wikipedia?

Can someone give Wikidudeman a better, more representative picture of a bodybuilder?
Hrmmm

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2007, 10:58:49 PM »
I think we aught to replace the picture of Einstein on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physicist with a picture of TA.

What say you all?

Wikidudeman, make it so!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2007, 11:00:08 PM »
The bottom line is that we don't know if Wikidudeman is TA. So there is no point accusing him. From the looks of Wikipedia articles related to bodybuilding Wikidudeman has been doing a great job on them. Lets get back to the point of the argument which is: Does TA deserve to have his picture on Wikipedia?

Can someone give Wikidudeman a better, more representative picture of a bodybuilder?
his pic fits some of the metioned articles, it does not fit the striation article.

not worth the effort, in the past every pic someone has tried to give wikidouche, he's rejected with some copyright or ownership excuse, hmm imagine that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2007, 11:03:20 PM »
his pic fits some of the metioned articles, it does not fit the striation article.

not worth the effort, in the past every pic someone has tried to give wikidouche, he's rejected with some copyright or ownership excuse, hmm imagine that.

I'm sure Milos would fit any of these "categories". And I'm sure he'll agree with it without AMI bullshitting about it.

What do you think ;D.

oh.. and counter to rat face, we like Milos ;D

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #115 on: July 01, 2007, 11:04:14 PM »

Thank you, I have been requesting better images for months to no avail. People on this forum would rather complain about his picture being there than attempt to do anything about, including uploading their own photographs if they are more muscular as they so often make it seem. My guess is this thread will last a 1 or 2 more pages with your typical "You want to lick TA's peepee" and I'll leave because I have better things to do than deal with people who act like 5 year olds and we'll have accomplished nothing.

Images that are copyrighted and are uploaded are instantly deleted. So yes, Imagine that...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 01, 2007, 11:06:20 PM »
I'm sure Milos would fit any of these "categories". And I'm sure he'll agree with it without AMI bullshitting about it.

What do you think ;D.

oh.. and counter to rat face, we like Milos ;D
I think I need to talk to Milos about this ;)

want to bet Wikidouche still finds a reason to not change the pic?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2007, 11:09:22 PM »

want to bet Wikidouche still finds a reason to not change the pic?
heh yeah, I bet even if Milos himself emails wikidudeman (TA and/or his Lover) an image of himself, TA will come up with an excuse...

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2007, 11:11:47 PM »

Yeah man, that would be great.
Hrmmm

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #119 on: July 01, 2007, 11:13:10 PM »
heh yeah, I bet even if Milos himself emails wikidudeman (TA and/or his Lover) an image of himself, TA will come up with an excuse...

For sure you have to ask Milos to submit his pic.

Anything to get TA's ugly mug off of there!
Ron: "I am lazy."

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: July 01, 2007, 11:25:53 PM »
notice how TA/Wikidudeman got quiet all of the sudden...

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: July 02, 2007, 05:26:36 AM »
TA is way too small to be on wiki BB pages. Fixed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodybuilding  Got 25 more wireless unsecured networks with different subnets/ip's to keep on editing.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #122 on: July 02, 2007, 07:10:08 AM »
it says "bodybuilder Adam Abeles posing"

dude has never competed in bodybuilding.

but. he did a pretty good jobb on the information on bodybuilding, history etc. so if nobody else wants to do it i guess we will have to settle for having him on there lol

Someone who builds his body is a bodybuilder, even if he has competed or not.

You can have managed to build and achieve a very impressive physique like for example Victor Richards, and not have interests in competing.

Non-competitors can even have achieved and built more impressive physiques and bodies than those who HAVE competed (Billy Gunz, Ken Jones etc) and still be considered bodybuilders.
Q

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 02, 2007, 07:12:45 AM »
  hahahahaha what a tool. Who cares let him have his pic on there...he is in good shape in that pic without a doubt.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #124 on: July 02, 2007, 09:12:19 AM »
I don't understand it. Every once in a while someone posts a thread somewhere complaining about that picture on wikipedia, the picture gets sporadic vandalism which is instantly reverted, things go back to normal until someone does it again. If your complaints about the image are legitimate then why can't you register a wikipedia account, come up with a good, clear, concise reason to why the image must be removed, gather a consensus on the talk page of each article listed, get the image removed?

You try to make us to believe that you ain't True"Fag*got"Abeles, but you really cannot explain why you choose his pictures in that article about bodybuilding? You have something like 50 000 000 better bodybuilders to choose, and you take that fuc*kin ape to present them? That complete moron cannot even compete in BB:ing sport, because there isn't competitions for mentally challenged persons, so he isn't such a good example. If you write an article about jewish neo nazis, there you can use his picture with a good reason, but in bodybuilding he presents those poor idiots, who never would be anything but bodybuilder wannabes, because they doesn't have ability for it. What comes to Abeles, it is hard to find a moron who is equally ignorant with his diet and nutriments, so why you choose him to present the bodybuilders? This mentally sick little jew admires aryan male model so much that he want to be one, and you think that makes him a bb:er? Well, think again. What you really are doing is that you are abusing mentally ill person by feeding his distorted self-concept. Guys like Abeles would be fine only when you totally ignore them, but if you courage their illusions, you just harm them.