Author Topic: Chris faildo's conditioning  (Read 94445 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Chris faildo's conditioning
« Reply #475 on: July 22, 2008, 11:03:59 AM »
It has nothing to do with height and weight..those are simply numbers. It's his conditioning people seem to question.

I think it's believable simply because he defines natural as anything over the counter. That's a lot of prohormones and the like..  If you take PHs then you may as well take steroids as you get the sides with less gains
That's how I define natural too. Prohormones aren't worth shit and sure as hell won't make you massive or ripped like Chris.

Not even debateable with him. Obvious user.
hi hater  :)

!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: July 22, 2008, 12:26:23 PM »
As natural as Laura Lee's breasts.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: July 22, 2008, 12:28:15 PM »
As natural as Laura Lee's breasts.
jealousy is a bitch!
!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #478 on: July 22, 2008, 01:53:28 PM »

Dude, do you even know what the test consists of??? Its a 90 year old retired detective using a polygraph that is just as old as he is... Sometimes I dont even think they plug the thing in.... ::)  I call bullshit and shame on those who make these claims...

Actually he has good genetics, there is a pic of him before he began weight training and he already had an athletic body.
He is natural, check his thread on MD in the Nattie section

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #479 on: July 22, 2008, 01:56:34 PM »
Prohormones aren't worth shit

They aren't anywhere as near as effective as AAS and still have the sides but the good ones do massively raise test levels.
O

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #480 on: July 22, 2008, 06:13:59 PM »
Actually he has good genetics, there is a pic of him before he began weight training and he already had an athletic body.
He is natural, check his thread on MD in the Nattie section

Well we will never know.. I do like his physique, dont get me wrong, Im not hatin on that..  Just because someone writes a thread doesnt mean it is true. Just like what we write on this thread whether he is a natty or not doesnt mean it is true either, who knows ???  Its all a matter of opinion ;D

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #481 on: July 22, 2008, 11:30:36 PM »
Gotthe video today and Ive been enjoying it.

Chris is very informative and indepth about his nutrition and gives a lot of pointers and tips.

This is by far one of my most favorite bodybuilding DVDs along with Shawn Ray's DVD bcause you actuall learn something.

Youre not just watching someone lift weight and go through the motions but you are actually learning and being inspired.

I have Jay Cutler (A Cut Above) and Dong Long's DVD and these DVDs were boring as hell. It just shows them lifting the majority of time. And Jay doesnt seem to have much of a personality in the video. You dont learn about their nutrition and you arent bing given any tips to help you out...

I learned many new tips especially how to make chicken and steak taste better ;) Chris gives a marinade recipee in it :)

One thing that I liked about the video is that Chris is a humble person. He isnt big headed at all. Very solid work ethic and very passionate about the sport he loves

I dont want to spoil it for those who want to get the DVD so I am going to end with a 2 thumbs up!

This is a DVD I know I will be watching a lot to be inspired. Its also a video that I would lend to my friends who are starting out who want to get more knowledge...

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #482 on: July 23, 2008, 02:35:50 AM »
Gotthe video today and Ive been enjoying it.

Chris is very informative and indepth about his nutrition and gives a lot of pointers and tips.

This is by far one of my most favorite bodybuilding DVDs along with Shawn Ray's DVD bcause you actuall learn something.

Youre not just watching someone lift weight and go through the motions but you are actually learning and being inspired.

I have Jay Cutler (A Cut Above) and Dong Long's DVD and these DVDs were boring as hell. It just shows them lifting the majority of time. And Jay doesnt seem to have much of a personality in the video. You dont learn about their nutrition and you arent bing given any tips to help you out...

I learned many new tips especially how to make chicken and steak taste better ;) Chris gives a marinade recipee in it :)

One thing that I liked about the video is that Chris is a humble person. He isnt big headed at all. Very solid work ethic and very passionate about the sport he loves

I dont want to spoil it for those who want to get the DVD so I am going to end with a 2 thumbs up!

This is a DVD I know I will be watching a lot to be inspired. Its also a video that I would lend to my friends who are starting out who want to get more knowledge...

For fucksake Chris give it a rest, or do us all a favour and market your shit in MD like all the others, this is getbig, not getpaid. 

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #483 on: July 23, 2008, 04:35:53 AM »

For fucksake Chris give it a rest, or do us all a favour and market your shit in MD like all the others, this is getbig, not getpaid. 

How many times do I have to tell you? Im not Chris Faildo!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #484 on: July 23, 2008, 04:44:43 AM »
How many times do I have to tell you? Im not Chris Faildo!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
« Reply #485 on: July 23, 2008, 04:47:50 AM »
You don't think he is natural? I've been wondering lately about him mainly because he competes in the TU and most are not natural in there. But he is 5'9" about 175 ish on stage which isn't too unbelievable.

Exactly, good post my friend

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #486 on: July 23, 2008, 05:04:52 AM »
good question...I don't see why they'd be any more sophisticated....nothing that could not be beaten by finesteride, making agent

many supposed naturals= "methinks they doth protest too much..."

Someone denying drug use is hardly protesting too much, especially when the charge lazily originates from those who have no proof.

Chris strikes me as someone who trains harder than most, someone with a wiry fast metabolism  prone to cuts. He has muscle maturity and refinement consistent with hard training and diet  coupled with good size, all achieved over decades. At 165 lb. he doesn't have the innordinate, unnatural size one now expects with drug use.

The results aren't hard to conceive when everything from training to diet's applied over decades, not years. I think some here can't imagine that kind of consistency.

I am not a hater. I don't care if you juice or not.

Laziest thing is cynicism without proof. You do in fact seem a little jealous.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: July 23, 2008, 05:36:47 AM »
It is very apparent that 95% of the posts on this thread are being made by people with little or no competitive experience to talk about.
In fact these people sound like they've been lifting for 1-2 years max, never attended a show, clearly smaller than Chris which is the automatic burden of proof for him being on drugs.

It is clearly a misconception (commonly made by those new to the sport) that Chris's condition cannot be attained without drugs.
While Chris's conditioning is great, it is not unheard of in the IFPA/WNBF or NGA pro division. And those organizations actually test for pro-hormones etc....

The argument can be made that since the NPC natural criteria is far less stringent than the organizations mentioned, Chris is less natural as there is evidence (advertisement) that he has taken pro-hormones.
Though Chris has avoided addressing the issue, he is basically saying that he has not taken illegal steroids. (hope this helps)

Those that think he is on the sauce because of his conditioning need to try a diet longer than 12 weeks, do more than 1 cardio session a day, not have a weekly cheat meal, stop making pussy accusations that have little or no logical merit.

Agreed, most here haven't trained or dieted as hard or long to know either way.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: July 23, 2008, 05:40:27 AM »

One can be muscular.  One can have very low bodyfat.  One can be striated.   One can be hard.   One can be dry.   But is pretty much impossible to be all of those things at the same time without chemical assistance.

Arbitary conclusions.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #489 on: July 23, 2008, 02:28:46 PM »
i changed my mind,,
this fella would be 120lb naturally ,,not 130lb like i thought ..he is just too petite
fallen angel

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: July 23, 2008, 08:40:27 PM »
i changed my mind,,
this fella would be 120lb naturally ,,not 130lb like i thought ..he is just too petite
chill out JOCKTHEGLIDE, your envy will give you high blood pressure.  ;)

!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: July 24, 2008, 03:08:02 AM »
Please look at any pictures of truly natural bodybuilders and they DO NOT have pencil thick vascularity all over their arms, forehead, legs, and chest like Chris does.  That right fucking there is not natural.  Why do you girls keep bringing up size?  Size has fuck all to do with it. 

STARDOT

• Getbig II
« Reply #492 on: July 24, 2008, 03:12:16 AM »

Laziest thing is cynicism without proof.

thats a great quote!

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #493 on: July 24, 2008, 03:34:30 AM »
Please look at any pictures of truly natural bodybuilders and they DO NOT have pencil thick vascularity all over their arms, forehead, legs, and chest like Chris does. 

Neither does Jay Cutler. No wonder he looked soft last year!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #494 on: July 24, 2008, 03:45:54 AM »
i changed my mind,,

LMAO!!!

Are you saying if Chris was natural, he could DOUBLE his weight by showering with his pants on?  ;D ;D

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #495 on: July 24, 2008, 06:10:40 PM »
Hey guys, I haven't been on my computer for a few days since i'm on a business trip in LA and Vegas. I thought we were done with this topic about me being Natural. Oh well, lets put it this way- I haven't changed anything since i last posted.  Still doing it the FAILDO"s way-totally clean! Can anyone of you tell me the class winners of the year I won my class at the USA? That's right I'm trying to change the subject. Let the natural thing rest!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
« Reply #496 on: July 24, 2008, 06:27:02 PM »
damn

chris is an IFBB pro???  ???

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #497 on: July 24, 2008, 06:32:22 PM »
They aren't anywhere as near as effective as AAS and still have the sides but the good ones do massively raise test levels.

Some of them are basically steroids. I mean Superdrol? M1T? M40hn? Those are all pre-ban, but I'm guessing he bought them while they were still OTC. They are directly anabolic and will even give you bitch tits if you're not careful. They even methylate them to make them more effective.  :-X

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: July 24, 2008, 07:04:23 PM »
Some of them are basically steroids. I mean Superdrol? M1T? M40hn? Those are all pre-ban, but I'm guessing he bought them while they were still OTC. They are directly anabolic and will even give you bitch tits if you're not careful. They even methylate them to make them more effective.  :-X
They are all SHIT. Faildo had the same look WAY before those products hit the market, dunderhead.
!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #499 on: July 24, 2008, 07:17:09 PM »
Can anyone of you tell me the class winners of the year I won my class at the USA?

http://musclememory.com/show.php?c=USA+Championships+-+NPC&y=1993

Let the natural thing rest!

stop using it as a marketing tool