Author Topic: Chris faildo's conditioning  (Read 94908 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Chris faildo's conditioning
« Reply #350 on: July 13, 2008, 01:57:21 PM »
Chris looks great hands down.  I hate all these people who cry "steroids" when they see a phenomenal physique.  Chris has been training hardcore for a long time, and he definitely seems very dedicated to his craft.  Give the man his props.  If you have proof that hes used roids, well thats something else.  But don't bash him because of your unproven speculations.  He is a great role model for natural trainers, and I hope one day I can have a physique half as good as his. 

once again, there are other performance enhancing drugs besides steroids that one can take that disqualifies you from calling yourself natural.

One can be muscular.  One can have very low bodyfat.  One can be striated.   One can be hard.   One can be dry.   But is pretty much impossible to be all of those things at the same time without chemical assistance.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #351 on: July 13, 2008, 01:58:40 PM »
Dan Duchaine looked like garbage, when he tried to compete

when did he try to compete?

Vince Gironda. Now, he could get SLICED for a show. And, he didn't need a pharmacy to do it.

you have no evidence of that

Of course, that old mature look could have something to do with the fact that Faildo is in his MID-40s and has been training for over 20 years.

In the pre steroid era, 30 was considered old, and 35 was ancient.   It is much harder for someone in their 40s to build and retain muscle than it is for someone in their 20s.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #352 on: July 13, 2008, 02:00:01 PM »

Of course, that old mature look could have something to do with the fact that Faildo is in his MID-40s and has been training for over 20 years. But, that would make too much sense.

Don't shoot yourself in the foot by trying to go the logical route  :-\
just not good enough

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #353 on: July 13, 2008, 02:04:35 PM »
when did he try to compete?

There's an interview he did for MuscleMag in the late 90s, that had pics of him in a contest. I don't know the # of the issue off the top of my head. I'd have to either surf the search engines or dig into my old MuscleMag collection to find it.

Edit - According to MuscleNet.com, Duchaine competed in the late 70's, while in college:

Well, I have no formal training in either. I have a college degree in theater arts. For a short time after college, I competed as a bodybuilder around the New England area. From about 1977 to 1981. After that, I decided that I had been a miserable bodybuilder, even though I had done all the right things-going to all the steroid doctors in L.A., finding European steroids. I used my fair share of steroids, but I still wasn't very good. Obviously something wasn't working, and the doctors and the pharmacists couldn't really answer my questions. So I started looking into steroids on my own. I happen to be a pretty bright person, probably "near genius" on anything I've pursued. Then the laws changed about 1990 and steroids weren't as accessible.

If I find the pics, like those in that article from MuscleMag, I will post them.

you have no evidence of that

So, what drugs did Gironda allegedly take to get ready for contests?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #354 on: July 13, 2008, 02:10:12 PM »
So, what drugs did Gironda allegedly take to get ready for contests?

compare this pic of Vince from 1951 to one from 1957

anything become widely available in between?    And no one saw it as cheating.  It was just another supplement.

Then this from the 1960s

Yes, Vince ranted against steroids...in the 70s.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #355 on: July 13, 2008, 02:17:30 PM »

anything become widely available in between?    And no one saw it as cheating.  It was just another supplement.

Then this from the 1960s

Yes, Vince ranted against steroids...in the 70s.

Gironda also competed in an era where people actually got marked down for being too muscular (as strange as that sounds today).

Vince Gironda - circa 1950 (From "elitefitness.com")

Vince himself achieved an amazing level of muscularity and definition long before being shredded was in vogue. It's speculated that the reason Vince never won a major physique title was because he was too ripped for his day and age! - Tom Venuto, "Eight Sets of Eight- Vince Gironda's Radical Muscle Building Solution", IronMan Magazine August 2002

Judges in those days shared the view of the bodybuilders that a muscular, balanced physique - not fat but not highly-defined either - was the height of bodybuilding excellence. They didn’t judge definition, because there wasn’t much. Occasionally a bodybuilder like Vince Gironda would come along, with a super-defined, ripped physique, but he was way ahead of his time in this regard. It wouldn’t be until years afterward that the judges would see a lot of defined physiques and therefore come to accept that look as an established standard of bodybuilding excellence. But although Gironda didn’t always impress the judges, he certain did teach other bodybuilders that achieving such an extreme level of muscularity was possible. - Bill Dobbins, "The Evolution of Bodybuilding Judging".

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #356 on: July 13, 2008, 02:22:05 PM »

Yes Gironda was another liar.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #357 on: July 13, 2008, 02:31:11 PM »
Yes Gironda was another liar.

OK, so what were all these super-secret drugs that he was taking to get ripped in the 1950s?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #358 on: July 13, 2008, 02:58:10 PM »
Timfogarty,

Here's a pic I found of Duchaine, competing in a contest. It's the same pic I remember seeing in that MuscleMag article from years ago.

His physique is alright. But, it's "garbage", relatively speaking, when you consider the volume of anabolics he says he was using, going to "all the right doctors" and all.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #359 on: July 13, 2008, 03:13:52 PM »
Oh, so now Gironda is supposed to be a juicer?...this site has the most pathetic people on it I've ever seen.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: July 13, 2008, 03:20:20 PM »

the only fucking true natural bodybuilder.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #361 on: July 13, 2008, 03:20:51 PM »
OK, so what were all these super-secret drugs that he was taking to get ripped in the 1950s?

there is no secret to getting ripped:   reduce your bodyfat with a low caloric diet.  

losing body fat while not losing muscle mass takes something like this

which was available in the US in the 1950s

This was available in the US as early as 1938

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: July 13, 2008, 03:22:11 PM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #363 on: July 13, 2008, 03:23:24 PM »
Oh, so now Gironda is supposed to be a juicer?...this site has the most pathetic people on it I've ever seen.

I'm still waiting for this laundry list of drugs that both Gironda and Faildo supposedly used to get shredded.

Some people use the "all drugs" mantra as an excuse for their gleaning pitiful results. Then again, Duchaine was "all drugs", too.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #364 on: July 13, 2008, 03:25:00 PM »

the only fucking true natural bodybuilder.

If you think you can't look better than that without drugs, perhaps, you should take up badminton.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #365 on: July 13, 2008, 03:31:38 PM »

why wouldn't anyone on the cutting edge of bodybuilding in the 1950s not try testosterone esters or dianabol?   there was no stigma attached to it.    even 5 mg a day of dianabol for a few weeks will make you harder.   does that make you a juicer?

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #366 on: July 13, 2008, 05:06:42 PM »
I thought we were done with this topic.  You folks are still at it, wow! Why doesn't anybody who I bought drugs from step up to the plate and reveal all of my purchases?  Come on, do it!  I dare you. 
That's right, there is NO one. Did you all hear that?  NO ONE!  I've been natural all my life and dedicated to the sport of bodybuilding.  I represented the US for the World Championships, World Games, Pan Am Games and got tested everytime.  I also qualified each time at the Team Universe that was also tested and polygraphed.  If anyone has a tape of 93' USA shown on ESPN when I won and broke my trophy on stage post it please- just the interview part. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #367 on: July 13, 2008, 05:13:49 PM »
I thought we were done with this topic.  You folks are still at it, wow! Why doesn't anybody who I bought drugs from step up to the plate and reveal all of my purchases?  Come on, do it!  I dare you. 
That's right, there is NO one. Did you all hear that?  NO ONE!  I've been natural all my life and dedicated to the sport of bodybuilding.  I represented the US for the World Championships, World Games, Pan Am Games and got tested everytime.  I also qualified each time at the Team Universe that was also tested and polygraphed.  If anyone has a tape of 93' USA shown on ESPN when I won and broke my trophy on stage post it please- just the interview part. 
Why'd you break your trophy on stage? Was it in protest of something?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #368 on: July 13, 2008, 05:32:18 PM »

yu oare as natural as my good friend ade,,you are one liar skinny dwarf,,you sit here lie and try to sell something you cant because you are no where in the zone of putting a mark in the bodybuilding industry,,you are a 130 pounds small asian fella ...hormones got you up to 170 and you cant grow no more why? because you were meant to be small ,,so you did what alex a did but YOU LIED ABOUT IT ,,you sit there and lie and lie and then lie some more about using trenbolone and many other related products,,,you wouldnt be able to pull 145lb at 10% naturally what are you talking about  friend? god yu osure give asians a very very bad light you put yoru all race in a bad light,,,atleast dim shut his mouth but you talk talk talk like the little cindarella that you are
take your 15 inch hormonized arms and go rent a movie so you have siomething to do
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #369 on: July 13, 2008, 05:34:06 PM »
oh and only one in this pictures you put here that is natural is sandow,,vince was hormonized and couldnt packl on size thats why go for the ripped look...you can tell the diff between vine when hes natural in the upper pic and you can tell it when he is hormonized in the others

fallen angel

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #370 on: July 13, 2008, 05:37:15 PM »
I thought we were done with this topic.  You folks are still at it, wow! Why doesn't anybody who I bought drugs from step up to the plate and reveal all of my purchases?  Come on, do it! 

there are plenty of performance enhancing drugs that you can buy at your local drug store that would make you not a natural bodybuilder.  I asked you before but you chose not to answer:  In the last year, have you taken any over the counter diuretics, ephedra, dnp, insulin, drugs that affect your thyroid, etc.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #371 on: July 13, 2008, 06:03:09 PM »
oh and only one in this pictures you put here that is natural is sandow,,vince was hormonized and couldnt packl on size thats why go for the ripped look...you can tell the diff between vine when hes natural in the upper pic and you can tell it when he is hormonized in the others

Again, what were these alleged hormones that Gironda took, notwithstanding the minor fact that showing up super-ripped got you marked down in bodybuilding competitions back in the day?

And, Mr. Faildo's question is valid (actually, it's similar to mine about him). Why aren't all his former employers exposing all the drugs he allegedly took, especially Blechman?

Let's hear it. Whose uncle's cousin's sister's baby mama's best friend sold him (Faildo) drugs?

He's called you to task. So have I. It's put up or shut up. And spare us the excuses that you normally dredge up, when asked to back your cracked claims.

I'll take the word of an actual IFBB pro (Faildo), instead of someone with a major identity crisis with delusions of grandeur, like you, GH.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #372 on: July 13, 2008, 06:11:28 PM »
yu oare as natural as my good friend ade,,you are one liar skinny dwarf,,you sit here lie and try to sell something you cant because you are no where in the zone of putting a mark in the bodybuilding industry,,you are a 130 pounds small asian fella ...hormones got you up to 170 and you cant grow no more why? because you were meant to be small ,,so you did what alex a did but YOU LIED ABOUT IT ,,you sit there and lie and lie and then lie some more about using trenbolone and many other related products,,,you wouldnt be able to pull 145lb at 10% naturally what are you talking about  friend? god yu osure give asians a very very bad light you put yoru all race in a bad light,,,atleast dim shut his mouth but you talk talk talk like the little cindarella that you are
take your 15 inch hormonized arms and go rent a movie so you have siomething to do
At least he has the balls to not hide behind a screen name limp dick. youre more female than you realize

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #373 on: July 13, 2008, 07:15:23 PM »

Dude, not hating or anything. You have a great physique, but lets cut the bullshit. Your far from "natural"..  There is no human being on this earth that can achieve the hardness, and dryness that are posted on this thread without some form of thyroid, fat burning drug or diuretic....  Even if you had superb genetics and a metabolizm of a hummingbird, YOU AINT NATURAL........

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #374 on: July 13, 2008, 07:23:46 PM »
Good job Chris! Let the anonymous haters hate.
!