Author Topic: Chris faildo's conditioning  (Read 95134 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Chris faildo's conditioning
« Reply #325 on: July 11, 2008, 12:54:40 AM »
Chris looks great.  I don't get why all you guys rag on him, he has passed all his drug tests etc., and he seems to be very dedicated to his craft and his height/weight ratio does not seem ridiculously out of this world.

it is not his size per say that makes us question his supplement usage.  It is his shredded condition.  His muscle mass may be obtainable without performance enhancing drugs, but to hold onto that size while losing all one's bodyfat and getting so dry is what we find unlikely, especially since he seems to do it over and over again.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #326 on: July 11, 2008, 04:58:29 AM »
If you competed in a sport adhering to the WADA code then yes, you would have been doping and using steroids. Chris Faildo has competed in IFBB World Champs so this product would have been out of bounds for him too, though sold OTC, since they are supposed to adhere to the WADA code.

The WNBF also bans DHEA, too. Actually, if you have more than a 6-to-1 Testosterone-to-Epitestosterone profile, you get suspended, REGARDLESS of the compound, responsible for that reading.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #327 on: July 11, 2008, 08:08:37 AM »

gayer than idiots thinking that anything less than 1g of Deca/week is NOT natural  ::)
just not good enough

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #328 on: July 11, 2008, 12:19:32 PM »
chris i have your dvd and have watched it a few times, i still cant see why that proves that your are 100% natural, i dont believe ya...
please let me know cause u look like a juicer to me ???
Hey Superthick, i still have not received your email.  What's up bro? Talk is cheap.  And for all you other haters- DVD's selling off the hook. Thanks! I'm still doing it natural by the way.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: July 11, 2008, 12:44:29 PM »
Hey Superthick, i still have not received your email.  What's up bro? Talk is cheap.  And for all you other haters- DVD's selling off the hook. Thanks! I'm still doing it natural by the way.

There's a sucker born every mintue bro! 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #330 on: July 11, 2008, 12:52:36 PM »
it is not his size per say that makes us question his supplement usage.  It is his shredded condition.  His muscle mass may be obtainable without performance enhancing drugs, but to hold onto that size while losing all one's bodyfat and getting so dry that we find unlikely.
I've not weighed in on this 'debate,' but the above says what I would have posted. Nicely put.

Moosejay

« Reply #331 on: July 11, 2008, 05:49:25 PM »
There's a sucker born every mintue bro! 

If there is no back end, which I doubt because these bozos are not business men, I don't care if they are selling off the rack, there will be little profit.

So, as we ask all 'pros'...:"where are you going with all of this?"

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #332 on: July 11, 2008, 09:32:37 PM »
i dont want a refund i just wanted to let you know that i did not believe it when you said you were 100% life time natural, you DVD isn't that bad,
not bagging but i thought you would be stronger ???

dustin

« Reply #333 on: July 11, 2008, 10:10:12 PM »
Damn, beat dead horses much? About "pro hormones", a better name would be designer steroids. Steroids that have slipped past the FDA, don't meet DSHEA but slip past the system because of bigger fish to fry. Lots of these steroids are far more potent than conventional steroids. Run some test for a couple months and see how much you gain. Now run Superdrol along with that test and watch yourself blow up like nitro.

Whether Chris has used any designer steroids or REAL pro hormones like andro, 1-test or even m1t when being sold under the guise of "pro hormones"... it doesn't fucking matter. At this point, he can't go back on his words even if he wanted to. He's vehemently denied them and even if he's juicing and drugging on more shit than you've ever seen, he will not and can not admit to it. Plain and simple. Trying to egg him on is useless. He's a good guy so who cares? If he passes all his drug testing then no biggy, everyone else is juicing or has juiced too. Pro bodybuilding is a fucking mess, and Chris's potential drug use is at the bottom of the barrel. What's with this faggotry like Kai Green fucking fruits and Cromagnons like Kovacs wiping his ass with a beach towel.

Using drugs or not, I hope to attain anywhere near to his level of conditioning. Keep it up, Chris.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #334 on: July 12, 2008, 04:28:02 PM »
ill start with this nonesense since you keep bothering me about it,,this little asian fella would nt be even 130 lb with out the use of hormones,,he is very short and very very small fella,,
the drugs used by him are mainly trenbolone as in fina aka swolecat favorite drug of choice and a drug that its use is noticable on the face and on the old look it gives you ,,old dry look if you know what youre doing,,,it ages you and make your muscle more marture looking,,so this is first and formost the main drug fidelo is using,,
now.,,you kids are imbeciles to even answer him for he is here only to promote dvd sells and lie to your face or to yoru screen same things those days
other favortie drugs of this lifter are: duretics THIS IS BODY WHO IS VERY FEMILIAR WITH DURETIC USE..HIS WHOLE LOOK EVOLVE AROUND DURETICS AND THE RIGHT APPLICATION OF THEM,,another drugs he used are orals from halo to the eastern europian turinabols who been used in great sucess all along 50-70 for strength,,this fella also use in most likihood suspensions and if trying to avoiud it a test suspsnsion tablets or  dissolved under the tounge and ofcourse other products thsat can never be detected and its too long to go in detail about them from tyroid specific meds to exotics products that are very much over the counter around the world,,
this fella knows his game and he plays it right  but still a liar of the first degree and shame to bodybuilding because you expect such an hormone user and realted product user to atleast do the minimal thing and shut his 130lb asian mouth espeially when writing on getbig where every one knows what the deal is

this fella would never ever step on the scale and see 140lb when off hormones for a few years,,5'3 125-130 natural weight,,,clean weight 135-150lb ,,hormonized weight 150-170lb ,,condition achieved is ONLY DUE TO THE USE OF THE RIGHT HORMONES AND BY PRODUCTS WITH THE KOWING OF THE BODY AS IN THE RIGHT DIET,,generally speaking this guy can be on any hormones he wants and will never hit the 190lb ,,he just cant growunlike the hide fella who can grow but also never into the 220 lb,,asian fellas are small and wil always be small wether on hormones or off hormones
gh15 approved
fallen angel

io856

« Reply #335 on: July 12, 2008, 04:33:45 PM »
Its not July 13 yet

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #336 on: July 12, 2008, 04:41:51 PM »
ill start with this nonesense since you keep bothering me about it,,this little asian fella would nt be even 130 lb with out the use of hormones,,he is very short and very very small fella,,
the drugs used by him are mainly trenbolone as in fina aka swolecat favorite drug of choice and a drug that its use is noticable on the face and on the old look it gives you ,,old dry look if you know what youre doing,,,it ages you and make your muscle more marture looking,,so this is first and formost the main drug fidelo is using,,
now.,,you kids are imbeciles to even answer him for he is here only to promote dvd sells and lie to your face or to yoru screen same things those days
other favortie drugs of this lifter are: duretics THIS IS BODY WHO IS VERY FEMILIAR WITH DURETIC USE..HIS WHOLE LOOK EVOLVE AROUND DURETICS AND THE RIGHT APPLICATION OF THEM,,another drugs he used are orals from halo to the eastern europian turinabols who been used in great sucess all along 50-70 for strength,,this fella also use in most likihood suspensions and if trying to avoiud it a test suspsnsion tablets or  dissolved under the tounge and ofcourse other products thsat can never be detected and its too long to go in detail about them from tyroid specific meds to exotics products that are very much over the counter around the world,,
this fella knows his game and he plays it right  but still a liar of the first degree and shame to bodybuilding because you expect such an hormone user and realted product user to atleast do the minimal thing and shut his 130lb asian mouth espeially when writing on getbig where every one knows what the deal is

this fella would never ever step on the scale and see 140lb when off hormones for a few years,,5'3 125-130 natural weight,,,clean weight 135-150lb ,,hormonized weight 150-170lb ,,condition achieved is ONLY DUE TO THE USE OF THE RIGHT HORMONES AND BY PRODUCTS WITH THE KOWING OF THE BODY AS IN THE RIGHT DIET,,generally speaking this guy can be on any hormones he wants and will never hit the 190lb ,,he just cant growunlike the hide fella who can grow but also never into the 220 lb,,asian fellas are small and wil always be small wether on hormones or off hormones
gh15 approved

he has returned!!!!! ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #337 on: July 12, 2008, 04:55:42 PM »
Its not July 13 yet

in america is not!
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #338 on: July 12, 2008, 04:56:46 PM »
in america is not!
Great............the butcherer of the English language is back. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #339 on: July 12, 2008, 04:58:41 PM »
in america is not!

you can just admit that you love this place and couldn't stand to wait another day 8)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #340 on: July 12, 2008, 05:00:05 PM »
in america is not!

Please tell me you are not now claiming to be in Oceania ::)

io856

« Reply #341 on: July 12, 2008, 05:20:12 PM »
Maybe he is enjoying Sunday in Australia?

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #342 on: July 12, 2008, 05:49:06 PM »
So gh15 is Vince Basile?

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #343 on: July 12, 2008, 06:21:55 PM »

gh15 approved

x3  ;)
just not good enough

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #344 on: July 12, 2008, 06:28:43 PM »
gh15. Well said!!! I've had my issues with you in the past, but I feel you are right on target, here, especially with the diuretics. F*ck this hypocrite :)

/if, and when, you get your team together to storm area 51, please pm me. it would be a privilege to be a part of your raiding party

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #345 on: July 12, 2008, 06:33:59 PM »
/if, and when, you get your team together to storm area 51, please pm me. it would be a privilege to be a part of your raiding party

Yes inform me early so I have time to strap on my tinfoil hat.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #346 on: July 12, 2008, 06:59:00 PM »
natural yes we believe ;D
TEAM WOLF

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #347 on: July 13, 2008, 12:36:32 PM »
There are a 1000 reasons why you would make this shit up, but they all come down to two things:

1) Steroids are ILLEGAL. Only someone really dumb would openly confess to use illegal drugs, especially when it is punished as hard as in the US. You don't seem stupid to me.

2) Money. Your sponsor, the magazines and whatevermake money with you being natural. If you lie, you lose a lot of money.

Chris has claimed to be natural for decades. If anyone had the goods on him, they would have exposed it long before now. Don't you think Faildo's employers would cover their bases, knowing that their reputation is on the line?

Then, there's the matter of Faildo's former employers. After all, in the 90s, "The Hawaiian Hurricane" had contracts with MET-Rx and Twinlab, the latter being when he was apart of the "All-Natural Muscular Development" crew. Since Steve Blechman and MD can't get enough of 'roids and controversy these days, why is it that we have seen no massive expose' of all the things that Faildo supposedly took back in the day from Blechman, Romano, or any of the MD crew that worked with him a decade ago?

Besides a butt-load of speculation, and a ton of gibberish from certain posters with identity crises (and a dire need to hit remedial grammar and English), no one here has been able to demonstrate why it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for someone to use drugs to end up 165 lbs. ripped (at 5'3-5'6" tall).

Of course, that old mature look could have something to do with the fact that Faildo is in his MID-40s and has been training for over 20 years. But, that would make too much sense.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #348 on: July 13, 2008, 01:29:28 PM »
Chris looks great hands down.  I hate all these people who cry "steroids" when they see a phenomenal physique.  Chris has been training hardcore for a long time, and he definitely seems very dedicated to his craft.  Give the man his props.  If you have proof that hes used roids, well thats something else.  But don't bash him because of your unproven speculations.  He is a great role model for natural trainers, and I hope one day I can have a physique half as good as his. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #349 on: July 13, 2008, 01:54:51 PM »
Chris looks great hands down.  I hate all these people who cry "steroids" when they see a phenomenal physique.  Chris has been training hardcore for a long time, and he definitely seems very dedicated to his craft.  Give the man his props.  If you have proof that hes used roids, well thats something else.  But don't bash him because of your unproven speculations.  He is a great role model for natural trainers, and I hope one day I can have a physique half as good as his. 

As I said before, Faildo could subject himself to every testing protocol possible (blood test, urinalysis, polygraph, etc.) and some folks would dredge up a bunch of excuse and theories as to what secret drugs he's taking.

Of course, when I've reminded people that a certain "Steroid Guru" Dan Duchaine looked like garbage, when he tried to compete, then the excuse becomes, "Oh, he had bad genetics". Upon further inspection, it appears that this guru had an atrocious diet and didn't exactly set the gym on fire, when he trained.

But, that is another story.

One other old-school bodybuilder I forgot to mention was the "Iron Guru" Vince Gironda. Now, he could get SLICED for a show. And, he didn't need a pharmacy to do it.