Author Topic: Detroit? what has happened?  (Read 7765 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Detroit? what has happened?
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2010, 01:13:49 PM »
I spent 35 days in Wayne county jail (downtown Detroit) I hate Detroit but I love Doug Steele (no homo)

Sorry Che but i would have gotten you out.  ;D We are brining the World Cup home in 2014.   8)

Love Che (No Homo)  8)
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2010, 01:16:42 PM »
I spent 35 days in Wayne county jail (downtown Detroit) I hate Detroit but I love Doug Steele (no homo)
Damn must have been rough some nasty mofo's up there what did you do to deserve the 35? X2 on Doug.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2010, 01:18:39 PM »
I am not racist but the persian invasion drove me nuts

I wanted americana not  cocky irakis in Bntleys
The notion that your being racist is years of liberal hippy propaganda being shoved down your throat. The issue is cultural, not racial. It took hundreds upon hundred of years for the irish, french english italians, and germans to get along, and they only reason they can even sit in the same room(well minus the siclians), is because they are all asborbed into the same culture, the idea that your gonna shove all the different peoples of the world in the same place with no issues is utter nonssense.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2010, 01:22:51 PM »
Sorry Che but i would have gotten you out.  ;D We are brining the World Cup home in 2014.   8)

Love Che (No Homo)  8)
DG and Che 2014 world champions :o :o :o :o
                                                                                                                        PS : we need a goalie ASAP .

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2010, 01:24:09 PM »
DG and Che 2014 world champions :o :o :o :o
                                                                                                                        PS : we need a goalie ASAP .

Is Noworries a option? I mean, there is no way the ball could get in the net.  ;D ;D
D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2010, 01:34:47 PM »
Damn must have been rough some nasty mofo's up there what did you do to deserve the 35? X2 on Doug.

Assault , actually the blacks were cool with me ,they have cells of 6 (all black guys )and cells of 12 (6 black guys and the other 6  mixed),I almost got into a fight with an Armenian dude that was it.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2010, 01:35:29 PM »
Is Noworries a option? I mean, there is no way the ball could get in the net.  ;D ;D

Hahha that's it  ;D

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2010, 02:23:15 PM »
detroit children, is what we call a "LIBERAL UTOPIA".........it the result of decades of liberal democrats being able to apply their economic and social policies unfettered

1.....ultra powerful antiquated, unadaptive unions making unreasonable demands

2.......crippling taxes

3...........TONS of government regulation of private industry

4...........infinite social engineering programs (forced diversity even when not warrented, quotas, fat welfare, .....ect, ect, ect)

and detroit.........well all of michigan actually is the result of utopian liberalsim...........tha nks you fucking c0cksuckers

milton friedman "judge a governmetn action by its result, not what they say the intent is"

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2010, 02:33:09 PM »

milton friedman "judge a governmetn action by its result, not what they say the intent is"
Now I'm truely confused alex ain't  clever enough to pull that out of thin air, could it be bluto?