Author Topic: As requested, a few 240 pics  (Read 17281 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: As requested, a few 240 pics
« Reply #100 on: October 08, 2007, 12:12:12 PM »
Rob you love this, just admit it...

Stavios

« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2007, 12:16:43 PM »
Thanks.  LOL @ chicken legs.  We had a death in the family, I had the flu, launched some major projects including the mr getbig, been playing lots of shows... I honestly haven't touched a weight in ten days, nor dieted at all.  Not making excuses.  The pics are mine.  But hopefully I can post some in a few weeks and I'll look a little better. 

don't worry man, I think you look good for someone who isn't taking it seriously

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2007, 12:17:29 PM »
Rob you love this, just admit it...

;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2007, 12:37:47 PM »
I made a wise choice in not entering.. You have a horrible back and almost no legs to speak of.

Your shape is blocky too.

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2007, 01:06:39 PM »
Rob, the fact is, you could take 110 days off and still look the same. Just accept that fact and quit providing excuses   :-\

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2007, 01:44:38 PM »
Rob, the fact is, you could take 110 days off and still look the same. Just accept that fact and quit providing excuses   :-\

Nah, he'd look better.   ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2007, 01:48:37 PM »
According to the Flex article, it looks like Rob 'peaked' at 16 and it's been downhill ever since.  :'(   :D 

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #107 on: October 08, 2007, 01:49:35 PM »
haha trying to hold your fat in.

cgcgraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: October 08, 2007, 02:54:02 PM »
monster legs

*on a side note getbig seems to have gone soft, 12 months ago this guy would be ripped to shreads, you big softies :)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #109 on: October 08, 2007, 02:54:35 PM »
According to the Flex article, it looks like Rob 'peaked' at 16 and it's been downhill ever since.  :'(   :D 

He was pretty ripped then.

But I doubt he could squat 405 lbs for 20 reps at that age.

That came later.
As empty as paradise

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #110 on: October 08, 2007, 03:01:30 PM »
240 is a good dude and getbig's foremost legend.
but man those are some unfortunate genetics :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2007, 03:05:33 PM »
LOL... Life is good, the family is great, career is awesome.  I have nonstop fun every day.  I never get dressed for work.  I play with my rugrat all day long.  I play in a rock band 3 nights a week.  I'm 31 and I get to live life exactly as I want to.

Whenever I do decide to enter a bodybuilding phase, I'll stay lean, create an airtight diet, and won't get so chubby as I did last time.  Everytime I tried to diet or get consistent (before) it was always a negative thing.  (Gotta live up to all the shit I talked).  Now, it'll be a positive self-improvement thing.  

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 08, 2007, 03:07:31 PM »
LOL... Life is good, the family is great, career is awesome.  I have nonstop fun every day.  I never get dressed for work.  I play with my rugrat all day long.  I play in a rock band 3 nights a week.  I'm 31 and I get to live life exactly as I want to.

Whenever I do decide to enter a bodybuilding phase, I'll stay lean, create an airtight diet, and won't get so chubby as I did last time.  Everytime I tried to diet or get consistent (before) it was always a negative thing.  (Gotta live up to all the shit I talked).  Now, it'll be a positive self-improvement thing.  
and that is the real key honestly, who cares if you're built but in debt, miserable and doing a job you absolutely hate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 08, 2007, 03:10:45 PM »
but man those are some unfortunate genetics :-\

you got that right.  Here I am at age 25.  
Monster 11 inch arms? 10 inch? lol...

I weighed 120 pounds at age 25.  A fvcking bone rack.  I mean, most mid schoolers weigh more than that haha...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 08, 2007, 03:11:43 PM »
and that is the real key honestly, who cares if you're built but in debt, miserable and doing a job you absolutely hate.

LOL... those "Animal" ads come to mind.  Guy lives in a shithole apartment, dishes everywhere.  He takes the 4:45 AM bus to the gym before walking to his construction job. 

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #115 on: October 08, 2007, 03:14:33 PM »
That pic cant be real. I seen crackheads with bigger arms than that. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2007, 03:17:17 PM »

Well played Rob!!   Too many kids and old idiots that never accomplished a damn thing on this site....good to know a few of us have normal lives with normal careers, normal families and normal interests outside of bb.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #117 on: October 08, 2007, 03:20:29 PM »
not bad 240...
leaned out.. better definition..
choice is an illusion

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 08, 2007, 03:23:40 PM »
Thanks guys. 

And honestly - and I swear to God on this - I vomited about 5 minutes before taking those pics last night.  Had the flu pretty bad but wanted to get some pics up before the deadline.  So the next batch should be better.

If anyone out there is experienced in bodybuilding nutrition and wants to help me plan out a nutritional regimen, please PM or email me ciscorob5@aol.com  - I'd be happy to trade services in return.  I just need to come up with a simple 7 meal plan that'll work well with my bodytype.  Thanks! 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2007, 03:26:21 PM »
Thanks guys. 

And honestly - and I swear to God on this - I vomited about 5 minutes before taking those pics last night.  Had the flu pretty bad but wanted to get some pics up before the deadline.  So the next batch should be better.

If anyone out there is experienced in bodybuilding nutrition and wants to help me plan out a nutritional regimen, please PM or email me ciscorob5@aol.com  - I'd be happy to trade services in return.  I just need to come up with a simple 7 meal plan that'll work well with my bodytype.  Thanks! 

If you cant plan your own diet with the amount you have read about bodybuilding in your life then you you may as well give up now.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: October 08, 2007, 03:26:52 PM »
Thanks guys. 

you have got to be kidding  ???
you have been on this site for years and you have not figured this out yet?

dude you own a computer thats connected to the internet, what the hell else do you need?

I also dont think you have it in you to follow a plan at your age and current life situations(family , kid, job)
really its just not for you !
at age 30 you need to raise your hormone levels or not much will happen, do you really wanna spend a few hundred bucks a month  on 6 oxo ect... deal with the side effects and reap no reward besides posting your pic on this site and having someone say you improved?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 08, 2007, 03:29:22 PM »
you have got to be kidding  ???
you have been on this site for years and you have not figured this out yet?

dude you own a computer thats connected to the internet, what the hell else do you need?

I also dont think you have it in you to follow a plan at your age and current life situations(family , kid, job)
really its just not for you !

HAHA, Great Minds.....

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #122 on: October 08, 2007, 03:33:59 PM »
TLB,

Why are you still taking the bulking and cutting approach, do you really think you will gain more muscle this way?  Why not just stay lean all the time.  granted you  may still be overly preoccupied with your looks, but at least you will be channeling the obsession in a healthy direction that will increase your longevity.
Gaining muscle in a caloric defecit is not efficient. It is possible in young males and with drug users however but it isn't very effective. Im not saying to gain 50 lbs though. An excess of calories is neccesary along with heavy weight to promote growth. Adonis has agreed with me the bodybuilding is no productive in the least. Any form of growing is going to decrease your life span. Anything that promotes muscle growth will shorten your life (examples being steroids, igf, insulin, increaded metabolism// protien synthesis, etc..). Anyway that isn't the point. The point im making is that it is good to see Rob has dropped from the whole bodybuilding cult and is intrested in staying lean. When people ask my for lifting advice now i try not to get their hopes up. Infact i tell them not get into it at all and to just excercise for fun because once you get stuck in this world and obsession it is pretty hard to come out of it. I now see myself 20 lbs heavier and view it as fat. I can't get out of the obsession of being insanly ripped all the time. I notice adonis even fluctuates in weight from time to time. You eventually have to slip a little.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 08, 2007, 03:35:54 PM »
I know I wanna drink 2 whey shakes a day.  I just gotta figure out those other 5 meals.  It's my biggest problem.  I don't understand carbs, simply put.  I don't know what kind to eat when.  high/low GI.  I don't know how to eat at night, when I'm the hungriest. 

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #124 on: October 08, 2007, 03:36:54 PM »

Don't let anyone tell you different. Go out and enjoy life. Don't stay stuck in a prison.