Author Topic: IM TAKING THIS STACK BEFORE SUPERBOWL (PIC INCLUDED+POST YOURS)  (Read 8069 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: IM TAKING THIS STACK BEFORE SUPERBOWL (PIC INCLUDED+POST YOURS)
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 10:56:10 AM »
What kind of Ephedrine? If it has all that guaphinsin (??Spelling??) in it, that would not be bad at all.

Glad you lived, that was close!

real ephedrine  ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 10:58:33 AM »
So, using your logic, I said most of the pros are taking 100mg of ehpedrine, 250mg of caffeine, topping it off with 120mcg of Clen (for knowing you're better off then without it) and the whole time staying up for days and/or weeks while doing massive amounts of cocaine that even Tony Montana would be jealous....would you?
been there, done that. and i didnt need professional bodybuilders to tell me that it would be fun ..i knew it already.

haha.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 11:00:02 AM »
i ra out of ephedrine sulfate(bronkaid), so now all i have are soem fastactionpharma pills that have been "standardized to 10 mg of ephedrine" in the form of side cordifolia extract...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2008, 11:03:56 AM »
SO I JUST THREW THE BOTTLE AND 7 PILLS CAME OUT SO IM TAKING ALL OF THEM

100 MG EPHREDINE 200 CAFFEINE 200 ASPIRIN AND PROBABLY SOME T3 PILLS ALL OF THIS MIXED WITH "CEIBO" WHICH IS A BOLIVIAN ALCOHOL (96º)

I DO THIS EVERY YEAR TO SALUTE THE SUPERBOWL WARRIORS

HOW ABOUT YOU? POST YOUR SUPERBOWL STACK

You are my hero!  ;D

You should also throw in some Bolivian magic powder.  8)

I drank decaf green tea this morning.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2008, 11:05:32 AM »
You are my hero!  ;D

You should also throw in some Bolivian magic powder.  8)

I drank decaf green tea this morning.

POST YOUR SUPERBOWL STACK PUSSY, I KNOW YOU HAVE THAT SCOTCH WHISKY LYING THERE ALONG WITH SOME DIANABOL PILLS!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2008, 11:06:03 AM »
decaf green tea...lol...better than nothing i guess.

anybody have any good ideas on where i could go searching fo some t3 in the next couple hours? it sounds like a really good idea..since my pot head homie is having a super bowl get-together with like 30 pizzzas being delivered and hella hot wings and shit..  plus i just ghot hooked up with a quarter of chronic that i dont want to smoke beause i know how much fucking food i will undoubtedly eat...

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2008, 11:08:21 AM »
decaf green tea...lol...better than nothing i guess.

anybody have any good ideas on where i could go searching fo some t3 in the next couple hours? it sounds like a really good idea..since my pot head homie is having a super bowl get-together with like 30 pizzzas being delivered and hella hot wings and shit..  plus i just ghot hooked up with a quarter of chronic that i dont want to smoke beause i know how much fucking food i will undoubtedly eat...

HEY HOW ABOUT YOU START YOUR OWN THREAD AND GTFO?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2008, 11:16:33 AM »
POST YOUR SUPERBOWL STACK PUSSY, I KNOW YOU HAVE THAT SCOTCH WHISKY LYING THERE ALONG WITH SOME DIANABOL PILLS!

I am gonna buy a six pack of beer before the game starts along with some pizza. That's about it.

I don't want to be impaired ant not watch teh game.

anybody have any good ideas on where i could go searching fo some t3 in the next couple hours? it sounds like a really good idea..since my pot head homie is having a super bowl get-together with like 30 pizzzas being delivered and hella hot wings and shit..  plus i just ghot hooked up with a quarter of chronic that i dont want to smoke beause i know how much fucking food i will undoubtedly eat...

Why would you mess around with t3? Also prolonged ephedrine use (like over 50mg a day) stacked with like huge amounts of caffine will eventually give you headaches and ever hypertension.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2008, 11:21:48 AM »
I am gonna buy a six pack of beer before the game starts along with some pizza. That's about it.

I don't want to be impaired ant not watch teh game.
QFT. Back in uni we used to start in on the pitchers by 2 and there are some Superbowls that I have no memory of.  :-\   :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2008, 11:22:54 AM »

Why would you mess around with t3?
why not? you heard the guy....you can eat whatever the fuck you want and still be getting leaner.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2008, 11:23:58 AM »
Stacked & ready for pre-game.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2008, 11:28:53 AM »
QFT. Back in uni we used to start in on the pitchers by 2 and there are some Superbowls that I have no memory of.  :-\   :D

IF YOU REMEMBER THE SUPERBOWL, YOU DIDNT DRINK ENOUGH

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2008, 01:06:19 PM »
been there, done that. and i didnt need professional bodybuilders to tell me that it would be fun ..i knew it already.

haha.

So if you are so right, because you have done that, then why don't you continue to do the aforementioned stack? ::)
If it's good to you, and good for you, why not always do it? ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2008, 01:08:02 PM »
i ra out of ephedrine sulfate(bronkaid), so now all i have are soem fastactionpharma pills that have been "standardized to 10 mg of ephedrine" in the form of side cordifolia extract...
looks like it's helping you build piles of thick muscle mass. ::)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2008, 01:18:42 PM »
I eat like a tiny tit now..I heard that ECA kills the appetite..Squad would be calling me a "tiny tiny tit" then
Here comes the money shot

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2008, 01:19:35 PM »
looks like it's helping you build piles of thick muscle mass. ::)

LOL.     I've got to admit its a1000% better than he used to be.

But, No, he doesnt look like a bodybuilder...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2008, 01:20:48 PM »

LOL.     I've got to admit its a1000% better than he used to be.

But, No, he doesnt look like a bodybuilder...
are you implying that the "shirt on a hanger" overall look, 12 and a half inch arms and 13 inch neck aren't the hallmarks of a great bodybuilder, WH?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2008, 01:23:15 PM »
in that picture FUCK NO i dont look like a bodybuilder. in fact...when im carb depleted and dieting i look down right scrawny(well except ini a short sleeved shirt or if you were to take notice of my back).     shirtless right there i would look at least like a kid who WANTS to be a bodybuilder....but in that picture i am 3 month carb depleted, and 2 year over trained.    now i am starting to really look like a bodybuilder..even in a t-shirt.    i just got personal trainer certififed and started training at my work....so i have to get bigger because my income is dependant on my clientel; and i am a walking billboard for the services i provide.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2008, 01:24:19 PM »
in that picture FUCK NO i dont look like a bodybuilder. in fact...when im carb depleted and dieting i look down right scrawny(well except ini a short sleeved shirt or if you were to take notice of my back).     shirtless right there i would look at least like a kid who WANTS to be a bodybuilder....but in that picture i am 3 month carb depleted, and 2 year over trained.    now i am starting to really look like a bodybuilder..even in a t-shirt.    i just got personal trainer certififed and started training at my work....so i have to get bigger because my income is dependant on my clientel; and i am a walking billboard for the services i provide.
got any new pics?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2008, 01:25:40 PM »
why not? you heard the guy....you can eat whatever the fuck you want and still be getting leaner.
T3 can fuck you up. And I'm not talking about damaging your thyroid either. You better know what you are doing.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2008, 01:26:13 PM »
in that picture FUCK NO i dont look like a bodybuilder. in fact...when im carb depleted and dieting i look down right scrawny(well except ini a short sleeved shirt or if you were to take notice of my back).     shirtless right there i would look at least like a kid who WANTS to be a bodybuilder....but in that picture i am 3 month carb depleted, and 2 year over trained.    now i am starting to really look like a bodybuilder..even in a t-shirt.    i just got personal trainer certififed and started training at my work....so i have to get bigger because my income is dependant on my clientel; and i am a walking billboard for the services i provide.

honestly..you should be the last guy in the world to be "carb depleting"

seriously..
Here comes the money shot

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2008, 01:26:39 PM »
nope not yet. i was told not to take any pics or post any pics.  this board is for "entertainment only", or at least that is supposed to be my new mindset towards this place.

right now i weigh 198 and am at just under 11% bf...probably going to be 11% by tomorrow though.  :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2008, 01:27:22 PM »
T3 can fuck you up. And I'm not talking about damaging your thyroid either. You better know what you are doing.
how so? ....even if you take a staggered/low dose approach?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2008, 01:29:44 PM »
nope not yet. i was told not to take any pics or post any pics.  this board is for "entertainment only", or at least that is supposed to be my new mindset towards this place.

right now i weigh 198 and am at just under 11% bf...probably going to be 11% by tomorrow though.  :D
what do you have to be afraid of, it's not like you're competing in some top level show or even competing at all, 198 at 11 percent you must look a lot bigger than normal so there shouldn't be anything to be ashamed of.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2008, 01:30:51 PM »

Not if u use it for a month or so, anyway, you can always recover.

honestly..you should be the last guy in the world to be "carb depleting"

seriously..

true

how so? ....even if you take a staggered/low dose approach?

Who is the man behind you in that pic, he looks like a pedo, why are you still here?