Author Topic: 46 pieces of evidence directly implicating Joe Biden in corruption scandals  (Read 1461 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
You claim there is no evidence then refuse to look at the evidence.  Seriously?

I'm going by the information from the House Oversight committee from their official website....not some pseudo source

Nobody turns over files that would help to incriminate themselves.   Not only that, this check was written in 2018 when Joe was out of office and was a private citizen.   Hunters emails show that he was using his father's name as leverage for business dealings.  All of the coorespondence only has either Hunter Biden's name on it, his brother James Biden and a few say Robert Biden.  They are private citizens so they conduct business as they please.   The FD-1023 form is meaningless because its a form used for UNVERIFIED REPORTS.   I can fill out one saying that you killed Bin Laden.   Allegations is not proof

The only issue I have is that its a lot of money for legal services and consulting so its pretty clear that the Biden name was thrown around to get these large sums but that's about it.    The Oversight committee carefully uses the words "Biden Family" rather than Joe Biden to make people think that these transactions are the President's.   But again, there's no evidence specifically linking Joe Biden to any of these transactions
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I'm going by the information from the House Oversight committee from their official website....not some pseudo source

Nobody turns over files that would help to incriminate themselves.   Not only that, this check was written in 2018 when Joe was out of office and was a private citizen.   Hunters emails show that he was using his father's name as leverage for business dealings.  All of the coorespondence only has either Hunter Biden's name on it, his brother James Biden and a few say Robert Biden.  They are private citizens so they conduct business as they please.   The FD-1023 form is meaningless because its a form used for UNVERIFIED REPORTS.   I can fill out one saying that you killed Bin Laden.   Allegations is not proof

The only issue I have is that its a lot of money for legal services and consulting so its pretty clear that the Biden name was thrown around to get these large sums but that's about it.    The Oversight committee carefully uses the words "Biden Family" rather than Joe Biden to make people think that these transactions are the President's.   But again, there's no evidence specifically linking Joe Biden to any of these transactions

This is somewhat of a rhetorical question, but what product or service was the Biden family providing in exchange for the millions of dollars they received and why did they funnel the money through 20 LLCs, numerous banks, and numerous Biden family members?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
This is somewhat of a rhetorical question, but what product or service was the Biden family providing in exchange for the millions of dollars they received and why did they funnel the money through 20 LLCs, numerous banks, and numerous Biden family members?

I agree with you and I said that above in which I had a problem with.   I certainly would like to know too which is why you need proof which would turn out to be "EVIDENCE"
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

I agree with you and I said that above in which I had a problem with.   I certainly would like to know too which is why you need proof which would turn out to be "EVIDENCE"

The fact they set up 20 LLCs and laundered money from foreign adversaries through them to various family members, without an actual business, is evidence. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Hey I don't care if you want to stay in your bubble.  It's a free country.  You're just incredibly uninformed and misinformed.

And I couldn't care less that you think I am in a bubble or that you believe I am uninformed or misinformed. Furthermore I doubt you care that I feel the same about you. So, we're good.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Let the chips fall where they may if it is true...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
The fact they set up 20 LLCs and laundered money from foreign adversaries through them to various family members, without an actual business, is evidence.

None of them have a connection to Joe Biden...just to family members...it makes no difference because they ate going to impeach him anyway to help Trump which isnt a good idea
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Let the chips fall where they may if it is true...
You seem to make these types of posts whenever it concerns a democrat possibly being in trouble with the law.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
You seem to make these types of posts whenever it concerns a democrat possibly being in trouble with the law.

Absolutely. Because 9 times out of 10 it is republicans running at the mouth like Comer... At some point, they need to put up or shut up. So.... unlike you, if the chips fall and indicate guilt, I'm ok with that... if not, I'm ok with that. Doesn't really matter the political party they belong to.   

chaos

• Getbig V
Absolutely. Because 9 times out of 10 it is republicans running at the mouth like Comer... At some point, they need to put up or shut up. So.... unlike you, if the chips fall and indicate guilt, I'm ok with that... if not, I'm ok with that. Doesn't really matter the political party they belong to.
Why do you lie officer? You should be ashamed of yourself, but we all know you have no shame. That's why you support terrorist organizations like blm and antifa. The guilt from your days as an abusive street cop haunt you. ;)
  It's ok, Agnostic, Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're a cunt though.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

When it comes to Trump and his multiple indictments, I say, "let the chips fall where they may."

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Why do you lie officer? You should be ashamed of yourself, but we all know you have no shame. That's why you support terrorist organizations like blm and antifa. The guilt from your days as an abusive street cop haunt you. ;)
  It's ok, Agnostic, Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're a cunt though.

You are a liar..... I have repeatedly stated I support the premise all people of color, any color, any race, any religion should be dealt with the same by Law Enforcement. This has been crystal clear. My question is, why do people like you, Illuminati, Ironat and others feel it is even remotely honest, American, morally appropriate, to mischaracterize it.. It is a rhetorical question (Coach, look it up) that you should reflect on if you want to continue to pretend you are anything but dishonest

Oddly, this is an experiment in social psychology.

There are at least a half dozen Right wingers who have read this and agree that I have been clear on my stance. How many will break ranks and say so?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
When it comes to Trump and his multiple indictments, I say, "let the chips fall where they may."

same.. I am not prejudging although I dislike the man. If at the end of the day he walks free, for what ever reason, I'll accept it. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
same.. I am not prejudging although I dislike the man. If at the end of the day he walks free, for what ever reason, I'll accept it.

I am less concerned about the outcome and more concerned with the process.

When a DA can run on convicting someone of a felony, then basically manufacture a trial to gain political favor, it's a weaponization of the system.

The Bragg and James indictiments fit this bill.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
You are a liar..... I have repeatedly stated I support the premise all people of color, any color, any race, any religion should be dealt with the same by Law Enforcement. This has been crystal clear. My question is, why do people like you, Illuminati, Ironat and others feel it is even remotely honest, American, morally appropriate, to mischaracterize it.. It is a rhetorical question (Coach, look it up) that you should reflect on if you want to continue to pretend you are anything but dishonest

There are at least a half dozen Right wingers who have read this and agree that I have been clear on my stance. How many will break ranks and say so?
Typical democrat, you have no common sense. Did you not see what I bolded? But on the liar front, you claimed to support blm, that is a terrorist organization, you should know that officer. We have always agreed everyone should be treated the same, don't change the subject, focus on your support of terrorists.
Why do you support terrorists in America officer? Is it your guilt catching up to you for the years of abusing and taking advantage of minorities?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I am less concerned about the outcome and more concerned with the process.

When a DA can run on convicting someone of a felony, then basically manufacture a trial to gain political favor, it's a weaponization of the system.

The Bragg  and James indictiments fit this bill.

This post seems straight from the horse’s mouth, (Trump's words).

The DA does not convince 'someone' they must convince a Grand Jury which is comprised of a minimum of seven people that there is enough evidence to bring charges. When the person (Trump) is charged, the DA must convince a jury of their peers and/or a judge. Trials are not manufactured like a product. There is a precise process required to bring a possible crime to trial.

In your opinion, explain how the process outlined above can be construed as 'weaponization of the system'. What political favor was or will be gained in these cases? Trump remains the front runner according to the poles. If political favor was gained, wouldn't it follow that Biden would be ahead in the polls? 

chaos

• Getbig V
This post seems straight from the horse’s mouth, (Trump's words).

How dare Americans be concerned with the process rather than the outcome ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

Getbig
Sins of Greatest Concerns

No.1  Never unintentionally or otherwise mischarcterise anyone  😱

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Demented Joe is fading, fading fast. No way he makes it until to another election.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Demented Joe is fading, fading fast. No way he makes it until to another election.

You could very possibly be right about this. Although I suspect President Biden is healthier than some folks posting here like to believe. Either way 2024 is bound to be an interesting year politically. Trump is a couple of years younger than President Biden, but at our age, each day counts. Trump clearly has a type A personality.

For many years, studies have shown that folks with a type A personality are under more stress and therefore much more likely to suffer a heart attack. Maybe it is just a stunt, but Trump seems to get really worked up at his rallies and on Truth Social. Despite that we read Biden has a foul mouth, he seems much more laid back.

He also takes time to hit the beach and even braves going shirtless. I cannot begin to imagine Trump visiting a beach wearing only a pair of swim trunks. Yuck, what do you suppose his waist measurement is? My guess is 40” or more. -Read somewhere that he likely has a BMI of over 30. With his complexion his skin already looks very red. He is most likely a person who sunburns easily.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

None of them have a connection to Joe Biden...just to family members...it makes no difference because they ate going to impeach him anyway to help Trump which isnt a good idea

He will probably be impeached by the House, but there is no way he will be convicted and removed by the Senate.  Not a single Democrat will vote to impeach or convict/remove Biden, regardless of what the evidence shows.  They are a bunch of zombies. 

Still, this needs to happen.  All of the evidence needs to be publicly aired and voters should be permitted to make an informed choice. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
He will probably be impeached by the House, but there is no way he will be convicted and removed by the Senate.  Not a single Democrat will vote to impeach or convict/remove Biden, regardless of what the evidence shows.  They are a bunch of zombies. 

Still, this needs to happen.  All of the evidence needs to be publicly aired and voters should be permitted to make an informed choice.

And, this was inevitable after the Ukraine BS impeachment.  It's what happens when one side uses takes a process that was enacted to protect our democracy, and weaponizes it for political purposes.

A similar thing could happen if the Colorado thing isn't overturned - look for states to keep Harris off the ballot for raising money to bail out BLM rioters, etc....
Y

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Biden is getting hammered these days. Tick tock his time is coming.
T