Author Topic: 46 pieces of evidence directly implicating Joe Biden in corruption scandals  (Read 1523 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
The evidence is beyond enough. Pedo Joe needs to be in prison.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Article cannot be copied and pasted due to its many links within.

https://lists.grabien.com/list-pieces-of-evidence-implicating-joe-biden-in-corruption-scandals

Is Grabien one of your new right biased resources? Do you ever check any resource media that is not right biased just to see what other non-biased or left biased media is reporting? My guess is that you do not, which explains why you never have or post the 'full picture'.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Is Grabien one of your new right biased resources? Do you ever check any resource media that is not right biased just to see what other non-biased or left biased media is reporting? My guess is that you do not, which explains why you never have or post the 'full picture'.

Feel free to competently refute it. You literally think there’s still no evidence

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The evidence is beyond enough. Pedo Joe needs to be in prison.

There is literally enough evidence for a slam dunk for treason.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Did you look at anything past "Grabien"?  There is a link with the source for every piece of evidence mentioned in the article. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

Read Miranda Devine in the Post today.  She lists facts.  In any other period of time, this is front page news on all major networks:

Unfortunately for the Bidens, just hours before Hunter’s press conference, the transcript of the latest testimony of Ziegler and Shapley was published by the House Ways and Means Committee.

Here, more explicitly than in their previous testimony, they implicate Joe Biden in illegal conduct.

Ziegler is a registered Democrat and is regarded as the most talented criminal investigator in the IRS team described as the “SEAL Team 6” of international tax-fraud investigations.

His supervisor, Shapley, is a registered Republican and equally well-regarded, having managed some of the largest cases in IRS history, and recovered more than $3.5 billion for the US taxpayer.

Dems’ pathetic defense
Their testimony was in response to a barrage of hostile questioning by Democrats on the committee who insist that there is “nothing new,” “no evidence,” that the president did nothing wrong and, anyway, let’s talk about Donald Trump.

Ziegler and Shapley quickly disabused them of their delusions — and how.

Georgia Rep. Terri Sewell (D-Ga.) stepped on the first landmine when she asked the knowledgeable pair to point to any evidence “that directly proves that Joe Biden has done something illegal, yes or no?”

Shapley replied: “There is evidence that exists.”

Sewell, flustered: “I just — it is yes or no.”

Shapley: “Yes, there is.”

Sewell, turned to Ziegler: “Please show me the direct evidence . . .  that actually proves that Joe Biden did something unlawful, illegal.”

Ziegler obliged: “So in exhibit 1I, Hunter Biden states in his email that his original agreement –”
Sewell cut him off, but soon enough Ziegler was allowed to complete his answer, citing three pieces of evidence.

An email to an executive of Chinese energy firm CEFC, on Aug. 2, 2017, in which Hunter states the deal “me and my family” had with CEFC was “for introductions alone [at] a rate of $10 million per year for three years [for a] guarantee[d] total of $30 million.”
A WhatsApp message three days earlier, July 30, 2017, in which Hunter demands a CEFC executive pay up or else: “I am sitting here with my father”.
An email two months earlier to Hunter from one of his partners in their joint venture with CEFC, suggesting an equity split between four partners of 20% each, with an extra 10% for Hunter’s uncle Jim Biden and 10% “held by H for the big guy.”
(H is Hunter and the “big guy” has been identified as Joe Biden.)

iegler said: “So those things altogether, when you put them all together, I mean it says a lot. [They] are kind of painting a picture. [But] We were never able to go down those investigative routes.”

Another Democrat, Lloyd Doggett of Texas, tried to clean up, pointing out the eventual CEFC contract with Hunter and Uncle Jim did not name Joe Biden.

SEE ALSO

EDITORIAL
The Biden goalpost moves (again) to Joe not ‘FINANCIALLY’ involved in Hunter’s sleaze
Ziegler agreed but said: “There was a belief in the investigation that James [Jim] Biden was a cover for Joe Biden.”

So you have two respected experts, one a Democrat, one a Republican, both testifying before Congress.  The Democrat is the agency's most talented investigator.

To believe Biden and the Democrats, is to call them liars.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Read Miranda Devine in the Post today.  She lists facts.  In any other period of time, this is front page news on all major networks:

So you have two respected experts, one a Democrat, one a Republican, both testifying before Congress.  The Democrat is the agency's most talented investigator.

To believe Biden and the Democrats, is to call them liars.

Thanks for cleaning up the quote.  I tried but couldn't figure it out. 

If this same body of evidence involved the Trump family there be wall-to-wall coverage by the media and the DOJ would be all over it.  Instead, they are just going to lie.  They really think people are stupid.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Did you look at anything past "Grabien"?  There is a link with the source for every piece of evidence mentioned in the article.

Yes it is what you say. All of which are questionable evidence sources or provided by someone who is unreliable. Which of these sources will hold up when further examined? 

Do you mean these links?
Real Clear Investigations -  Right-Center Biased based on story selection that moderately favors the Right.
Fox News – right biased
House Oversight Committee – no need to identify this committee’s bias.
NY Post – bias, leans right. 16 of the 50 posts
FBI – An interview memorandum prepared by Joseph A. Ziegler, IRS whistleblower “I prepared this memorandum on over the period October 10th through November 2nd, 2022, after refreshing my memory from notes made during and immediately after the interview with James Biden.”
Twitter (somewhat laughable resource) Clay Davis radio show host
Tucker on Twitter (a beyond laughable resource) You may like this jerk. I am not going to read anything he posts on Twitter or anywhere else.
Judicial Watch - American conservative activist group that files Freedom of Information Act lawsuits to investigate claimed misconduct by government officials.
Washington Examiner - Rated Lean Right
The Federalist -  far right biased
Newsweek – center (that’s one so far)
Breitbart - extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news.
USA Today -  leans left (that’s two)
Just the News - extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news.
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) alleged criminal scheme

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

If this same body of evidence involved the Trump family there be wall-to-wall coverage by the media and the DOJ would be all over it.  Instead, they are just going to lie.  They really think people are stupid.
Have you read the getlibbers posts on this board ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Yes it is what you say. All of which are questionable evidence sources or provided by someone who is unreliable. Which of these sources will hold up when further examined? 

Do you mean these links?
Real Clear Investigations -  Right-Center Biased based on story selection that moderately favors the Right.
Fox News – right biased
House Oversight Committee – no need to identify this committee’s bias.
NY Post – bias, leans right. 16 of the 50 posts
FBI – An interview memorandum prepared by Joseph A. Ziegler, IRS whistleblower “I prepared this memorandum on over the period October 10th through November 2nd, 2022, after refreshing my memory from notes made during and immediately after the interview with James Biden.”
Twitter (somewhat laughable resource) Clay Davis radio show host
Tucker on Twitter (a beyond laughable resource) You may like this jerk. I am not going to read anything he posts on Twitter or anywhere else.
Judicial Watch - American conservative activist group that files Freedom of Information Act lawsuits to investigate claimed misconduct by government officials.
Washington Examiner - Rated Lean Right
The Federalist -  far right biased
Newsweek – center (that’s one so far)
Breitbart - extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news.
USA Today -  leans left (that’s two)
Just the News - extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news.
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) alleged criminal scheme

Ah yes.  Anything that is conservative or leans conservative is suspect to you.  Step out of that bubble sometimes.  You will learn a lot.  Not too late to teach an old dog new tricks. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Have you read the getlibbers posts on this board ???

Was just trying to be nice.   ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

Trump legit broke minds.

This is one of the most serious issues of our times - I think Biden using his name to make money is the least of it - all politicians have a degree of scumbaggery and grift.

DOJ/FBI covering up is worse, as is a completely dishonest media, as well as the Biden admin trying to get big tech to manipulate and censor.

All far bigger dangers to our country than biden bamboozling $ (saying this as I don't think FJB would actually sell secrets to our adversaries).
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Ah yes.  Anything that is conservative or leans conservative is suspect to you.  Step out of that bubble sometimes.  You will learn a lot.  Not too late to teach an old dog new tricks.

These sources are not just anything or some things which are or lean conservative, it is everything... all fifty of them come from conservative sources. Some of us see this as the 'bubble' you so like to refer to. Yes, I am an "an old dog," one with a lifetime of experience who cannot be easily tricked.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
These sources are not just anything or some things which are or lean conservative, it is everything... all fifty of them come from conservative sources. Some of us see this as the 'bubble' you so like to refer to. Yes, I am an "an old dog," one with a lifetime of experience who cannot be easily tricked.
Sometimes it's just better to put an old dog down than to allow them to suffer. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Just an fyi, fox isn’t exactly pro Trump and have done their fair share of running interference for Biden. You truly are clueless

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Just an fyi, fox isn’t exactly pro Trump and have done their fair share of running interference for Biden. You truly are clueless

FOX not being pro Trump has nothing to do with political bias. For that matter, Fox "running interference for Biden" does not define their political bias either. What is more, it is not like I determine various media's political bias. When my post is also my opinion, I write IMO. If you want to call folks truly clueless, say it to those who evaluate FOX's or any other media's political bias.

BTW, it did not surprise me at all that you believe anyone who does not support Trump cannot be politically right biased. We need a new category of bias just for 'MAGA' pro Trump folks like you. It might be called Trump bias, I want to be a dictator bias, or Trump's woe is me bias.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Hey I don't care if you want to stay in your bubble.  It's a free country.  You're just incredibly uninformed and misinformed. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
There's been NO EVIDENCE....even Fox News of all people admitted that there was no evidence.   I'm not going to even click on what you have but its only interesting to you because its what you want to believe   
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
There's been NO EVIDENCE....even Fox News of all people admitted that there was no evidence.   I'm not going to even click on what you have but its only interesting to you because its what you want to believe

Of course you won’t. It’s ok, you don’t even have to click this

https://www.scribd.com/document/689693444/Redacted-Doc-1

https://bidenlaptopemails.com/biden-emails/email.php?id=20150417-100051_102089

https://www.scribd.com/document/663963819/Third-Bank-Records-Memorandum-Redacted

https://www.scribd.com/document/669513172/KB-Scherwin-Correspondence

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
You ever loan money to a family member, Coach???   BTW, Joe Biden was the one that gave them the files with the check.   Anything else???
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

Just a few posts above I provided a link, and bolded quotes of IRS investigators saying before Congress they had evidence.  And one is a registered democrat and considered the best agent they have.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You ever loan money to a family member, Coach???   BTW, Joe Biden was the one that gave them the files with the check.   Anything else???

It wasn’t a loan. It’s laundering. It’s been proved

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

You claim there is no evidence then refuse to look at the evidence.  Seriously? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Bank records released on Friday show Joe Biden received $200,000 from funds his brother Jim Biden siphoned from the failing health care company Americore. Beyond providing more proof that President Biden directly profited from his family’s selling of influence, this new evidence — when read together with Americore’s bankruptcy filings — reveals Joe has the money that rightfully belongs to innocent creditors.

On Friday, James Comer, the chair of the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability, announced that bank records, provided in response to subpoenas the committee issued last month, revealed Jim Biden wrote a $200,000 check to his brother, now-President Joe Biden, on March 1, 2018 — the same day the failed Americore wired $200,000 to Jim and his wife Sara’s personal bank account.

In releasing a copy of the check and details of the discovery, Comer referenced Joe Biden’s June 2023 quip, “Where’s the money?”

“We have found a $200,000 DIRECT payment to Joe Biden,” the Republican chair countered last week, publishing a photograph of the check Jim Biden signed. The memorandum line described the money as “for loan repayment.”

In announcing the discovery of the direct payment, Comer highlighted the “immediate questions” that “President Biden MUST answer for the American people,” including whether any documentation proved “he lent such a large sum of money to his brother,” and whether he had “similar financial arrangements” with other family members. The Oversight Committee chair further asked whether President Biden knew “the same day James Biden wrote him a check for $200,000, James Biden had just received a loan for the exact same amount from business dealings with a company that was in financial distress and failing?”

While those are all great questions, no matter the answers, President Joe Biden financially benefited from his brother Jim’s trading on the family name, to the detriment of Americore and its creditors.

As The Federalist previously reported, the former CEO of Americore, Grant White, maintains that Jim Biden and his business partners, hedge-fund managers Michael Lewitt and Amer Rustom, “became enamored of Americore’s business model and approached White about investing in the company.” According to White, they “agreed to enter into business together on the promise that Biden and his partners would be able to deliver upwards of $30 million to invest in Americore.”

“[Biden told me] there’s not a single door in the country that we can’t open. So if I wanted to meet, you know, the head of Google, it’s a phone call,” White claimed. “He always represented himself as the fundraiser for his brother’s campaigns… he was the guy raising the money and so he knew everybody.”

Significant in light of Friday’s revelation is White’s further claim that in January of 2018, Jim Biden approached him, saying he needed some cash to repair his Florida vacation home, as well as to pay a personal loan secured by the house. At the same time, Americore, which was experiencing cash-flow problems, needed a short-term bridge loan.

“So [Biden] made some phone calls and he basically agreed to get $2 million,” White claimed, with Jim Biden’s business partner, Lewitt, arranging for his hedge fund to loan Americore the money. But according to White, “Jim Biden directed to loan him approximately $400,000 of this money for him to use to repay a past-due personal loan secured by his house in Florida.” White claimed Biden later took additional sums totaling over $200,000.

The bridge funds were originally intended for Americore to be used as working capital, White explained, but in taking the loans, Jim Biden promised to repay the funds when he delivered on the “imminent and certain” “multi-million investment coming from overseas.” According to White, Jim Biden never repaid the loan balance.

Americore would later file for bankruptcy, with court filings in that case providing evidence corroborating White’s claims. Specifically, in July of 2022, the trustee charged with overseeing Americore’s Chapter 11 case filed a complaint against Jim Biden “to recover fraudulent transfer and for turnover,” seeking recovery from the president’s brother of $600,000 plus interest.

The trustee’s complaint summarized the various transfers from Americore to Jim Biden, including a Jan. 12, 2018, transfer of $400,000 to Biden’s PNC Bank checking account and a March 1, 2018, wire transfer of $200,000 to the same account. The bankruptcy complaint against Jim Biden included an exhibit providing documentation confirming the transfers, which referenced the money as “loans.”

The bankruptcy complaint against Jim Biden alleged he had “procured the $600,000.00 in loans from Americore … based upon representations that his last name, ‘Biden,’ could ‘open doors’ and that he could obtain a large investment from the Middle East based on his political connections.” According to the bankruptcy trustee, Jim Biden then helped Americore “procure an ill-advised bridge loan from a hedge fund that had a deleterious impact on the financial affairs of [Americore] and ultimately forced [Americore] into bankruptcy, as he never delivered the promised the large investment from the Middle East.” “And worse,” the trustee continued, Jim Biden never repaid Americore, either before bankruptcy or after the trustee’s demand for the loans to be repaid

Jim Biden would later enter into a settlement agreement with the bankruptcy trustee, agreeing to pay $350,000 into the bankruptcy estate, albeit with the expressed representation that the settlement agreement “is not intended and should not be construed as an admission of liability.” Americore and its creditors, however, would only receive a portion of that $350,000, with the attorney representing the trustee receiving 33.33 percent of all funds paid by Jim Biden under the settlement agreement.

While the bankruptcy trustee entered a settlement with Jim Biden to resolve the $600,000 outstanding loan, the reality remains that Joe Biden ended up with $200,000 of Americore’s capital to the detriment of the business and its creditors. Whether Jim owed his older brother that money or not doesn’t matter because it wasn’t Jim’s money to do with as he pleased. Further, it was by selling the family name to Americore that Jim Biden convinced the health care company’s CEO to lend him the money that Jim then passed on to Joe Biden.

So, sure, let’s see Joe Biden’s proof that he lent his brother $200,000. But better yet, let’s see the president of the United States return that money to Americore and its creditors — and open up his financial records to show who else was paying the Big Guy.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/10/23/joe-bidens-200k-check-shows-he-profited-from-the-family-biz-to-the-detriment-of-innocent-creditors/