Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 452860 times)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1850 on: July 05, 2013, 01:14:38 PM »
it is if you are RIPPED

p.s. RIPPED=sub-5

You were never sub 5 you moron, just because you say it 400 times on a forum doesn't make it so. Sub 5  is Munzer territory....shredded... you weren't even close.

Anything 8 or below is considered ripped to an average person, we aren't competitive bodybuilders here

dustin

« Reply #1851 on: July 05, 2013, 01:14:55 PM »

No word of a lie, if a GIF that miserable of me appeared on the internet I would sit down and seriously contemplate committing suicide that evening.

On topic, does anyone else have trouble committing to eating clean after having bad habits for a long time? I'm not taking tren, ephedrine or anything that kept the water off like before so small hiccups really show. Any tips to stave hunger would be great.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1852 on: July 05, 2013, 01:16:36 PM »
No word of a lie, if a GIF that miserable of me appeared on the internet I would sit down and seriously contemplate committing suicide that evening.

On topic, does anyone else have trouble committing to eating clean after having bad habits for a long time? I'm not taking tren, ephedrine or anything that kept the water off like before so small hiccups really show. Any tips to stave hunger would be great.

Its like she is expecting Alien to pop out of there!  

ukjeff

« Reply #1853 on: July 05, 2013, 01:18:35 PM »

Just cut your food portions by a third if you want to lose weight, eat what you like but smaller portions, if you get hungry just have a small chicken sandwich with salad to shake off the hunger pangs.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1854 on: July 05, 2013, 01:19:12 PM »
No it isnt.

Just because you cant do it doesn't make it so.

it's not just because i can't do it, it's because experts told me this as well

so how many cals above maintaince is needed to add lean muscle tissue without adding fat in your opinion?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1855 on: July 05, 2013, 01:22:08 PM »
it's not just because i can't do it, it's because experts told me this as well

so how many cals above maintaince is needed to add lean muscle tissue without adding fat in your opinion?

It's a lot easier to add muscle and stay lean while on drugs due to (insert a fuck load of typing) compared to naturals.

Naturals have to be in a surplus so their hormonal environment is favourable to muscle building.

ukjeff

« Reply #1856 on: July 05, 2013, 01:24:18 PM »
yeah but we can tell you that the carbs bring fatloss to a halt, i think you need no scientific backing for that

nope. you can eat carbs and continue losing fat, concentration camp victims in Japan were only given rice and they managed to maintain a consistent loss of bodyfat.
nobdoy ever claimed such a thing now fuck off.
dj181 did  ;)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1857 on: July 05, 2013, 01:33:21 PM »
Unfortunately when you are selling something as fact you need sources to back things up.
You may find yourself in hot water producing a book for sale thats based on "its because I say so"
Oh and commenting and condemning on other peoples theories (TA) to try and add weight to your theory is potentially libellous.

thats just it. i dont need to back anything up with 'science'. see all the people in this thread saying 'this works'? that is what 'backs this up'. not 'science'. i give a damn for 'science'.

all the pm's i get saying 'thanks for putting this together ive lost x amount of pounds so far' thats what back this up. not 'science'.

we are sharing with you our experiences. experiences based on application. gal walks around at sub5 YEAR ROUND. he does this using the system we have created. you can choose to accept those principles therein, or not.

if you want science bro, feel free to pick up any txt by lyle mcdonald. then feel free to look like him when you are done.

oh, and its libellous to add commentary on an uncopywritted material on an open message board now? your trolling is becoming progressively weaker bro. you can do better than this i would hope.

if not take some time off, regroup and try again later im enjoying debating you, but that last point was a fail :D

cheers sir :)
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1858 on: July 05, 2013, 01:33:35 PM »
Not true , the macro thing came out  after the Adonis principles  (Calorie is a Calorie ) were debunked .
Bullshit, do a search.  I said it from day one.  You people have very poor reading comprehension which is why I don`t really bother any more with any of it.

Besides, you are just still bitter because I had your wife eating 4600 calories a day for weight loss and you were eating around 4300.  

I did this on purpose and you followed right on through with it. hahaha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1859 on: July 05, 2013, 01:34:07 PM »
Look above and post your own pic from this am cholo.   No roids nothing. 

Why would any natural buy this book?

Quote from: galeniko on March 07, 2013, 07:45:49 PM

the best alternative to steroids is to stay away from the gym and enjoy a different hobby.

a tennis player will have a better physique than 99.99% of naturals who try to gain muscle.or lose fat.

i hope this clears up some confusion

ukjeff

« Reply #1860 on: July 05, 2013, 01:35:20 PM »
your trolling is becoming progressively weaker bro. you can do better than this i would hope.
I did do better , but you ignore the ones that challenge you.
Carry on.

dustin

« Reply #1861 on: July 05, 2013, 01:35:39 PM »
Its like she is expecting Alien to pop out of there!  

;D

yes the hardest thing is to get back to eating clean after the "big" meals.

this is mentaly very demanding.unfortunately, the whole concept goes down the toilet if one cant pull this off.

I know, man. Any tips? My stomach feels stretched and I'm sure there's pounds of shit in my intestines. I'm almost thinking of getting a colon cleanse too after considering the shit that builds up after 27 years, 3-4 of those years being solid "bodybuilder" years pounding steak, beef and chicken 3-4 times a day minimum. Gross.

I'll keep trying to fill up on garden veggies and homemade kimchi. Been slicing cukes and splashing some sesame oil, sesame seeds, dried pepper flakes, shredded carrot and vinegar to make a super low cal snack. I'm getting sick of my current healthy munchies and need something to fill up on during moments of weakness. I feel like a defeated fatass lol

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1862 on: July 05, 2013, 01:36:37 PM »

hey dude we have a chapter in the book dedicated to these very things. we address the hunger issues in our 'Tips and Tricks' chapter.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #1863 on: July 05, 2013, 01:37:41 PM »
hey dude we have a chapter in the book dedicated to these very things. we address the hunger issues in our 'Tips and Tricks' chapter.
He's fine I helped him out in the thread for free.   ;)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1864 on: July 05, 2013, 01:40:25 PM »
He's fine I helped him out in the thread for free.   ;)

nice to see your capable of contributing something of value. thank you.

:)
b

ukjeff

« Reply #1865 on: July 05, 2013, 01:41:31 PM »

nice to see your capable of contributing something of value. thank you.

:)
Hey, Im full of good ideas and advice, I might even write a book one day.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1866 on: July 05, 2013, 01:42:30 PM »
Hey, Im full of good ideas and advice, I might even write a book one day.

based on your contributions here i wouldnt recommend you waste your time. :D
b

ukjeff

« Reply #1867 on: July 05, 2013, 01:43:45 PM »
based on your contributions here i wouldnt recommend you waste your time. :D

Agreed, it would be boring, but then again reality doesn't sell, broscience on the other hand.   ;)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1868 on: July 05, 2013, 01:44:17 PM »
Look above and post your own pic from this am cholo.   No roids nothing. 

You keep saying that like someone is going to think you are on roids.

You're a stocky Wop....your torso is like a cylinder. Waist is just as thick as your chest.  Bricklayers build we call that. No advanced features.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1869 on: July 05, 2013, 01:45:44 PM »
Agreed, it would be boring, but then again reality doesn't sell, broscience on the other hand.   ;)

then you might just be in luck.

your trolling going to improve at any point here? :D

lol
b

ukjeff

« Reply #1870 on: July 05, 2013, 01:47:39 PM »
yes- rice. bodybuilding diet staple in theory worse thing in the world for you in practice.

so much broscience getting killed here.

I notice you ignored this earlier.
This entire thread is pure broscience   :D :D :D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1871 on: July 05, 2013, 01:53:38 PM »
I notice you ignored this earlier.
This entire thread is pure broscience   :D :D :D

you already played this card a few pages back bro.

i think i destroyed that 'argument' quite nicely too if i do recall.

i like you. you make me look good. im going to send you an autographed copy of the book dude just as a token of my appreciation for all the positive attention you generate. :D

you should be happy. in a round about way your contributing to helping people want to get into the best shape of their lives.

b

ukjeff

« Reply #1872 on: July 05, 2013, 01:56:59 PM »
you already played this card a few pages back bro.

i think i destroyed that 'argument' quite nicely too if i do recall.

Yes you totally destroyed it by admitting that your theory was broscience, which was exactly what you claimed you were destroying in the thread.

Lol

ukjeff

« Reply #1873 on: July 05, 2013, 02:02:52 PM »
and ...hes gone  ;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1874 on: July 05, 2013, 07:02:53 PM »

coffee, chewing gum,cigarettes.

Mroe sleep helps a lot too.
all drugs - TPPIIP