Author Topic: Roman Gladiators were REAL ALPHA MALES  (Read 13559 times)

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
Roman Gladiators were REAL ALPHA MALES
« on: April 20, 2016, 06:13:19 PM »
Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived loss of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant or penetrative role.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome

8)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Roman Gladiators were REAL ALPHA MALES
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 06:15:24 PM »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome

8)

was jesus aware of this activity? according to man of steel, they are burning in hell (although christianity had not been invented yet lol)

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 06:20:23 PM »
It was expected and socially acceptable for a freeborn Roman man to want sex with both female and male partners, as long as he took the penetrative role.[11] The morality of the behavior depended on the social standing of the partner, not gender per se

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 06:28:17 PM »
was jesus aware of this activity? according to man of steel, they are burning in hell (although christianity had not been invented yet lol)

It was indeed shitty Christianity that deemed male on male action unacceptable

Before then, alphas tag teaming whores together and fucking betas was very common

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 06:55:36 PM »
Rome didn't adopt Christianity as the official religion until the 300's AD. Plus the condemnation of homosexuality goes back to mosaic law (Judaism).

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 07:15:42 PM »
Oh yea I'm sure this is not slanted and it's all fine and dandy.

Meanwhile they killed Socrates for asking questions, but, of course, they have no qualms with fucking guys as long as you took the "dominant" role.

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2016, 07:21:32 PM »
Oh yea I'm sure this is not slanted and it's all fine and dandy.

Meanwhile they killed Socrates for asking questions, but, of course, they have no qualms with fucking guys as long as you took the "dominant" role.

At one point neither the Greeks or the Romans had a concept of homosexuality or heterosexuality. Men were assumed to be attracted to both males and females, and to express a preference for just one sex was considered eccentric.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2016, 07:43:23 PM »
So this is the code most guidos live by?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2016, 10:01:01 PM »
At one point neither the Greeks or the Romans had a concept of homosexuality or heterosexuality. Men were assumed to be attracted to both males and females, and to express a preference for just one sex was considered eccentric.
And how did that turn out for the Roman Civilization?

This abnormal behavior increased as Rome became more corrupt. The same is happening in Western Civilizations now. There will be a reset - nature will take care of it.

Just because you're a faggit doesn't make it normal or cool. Stop projecting your weirdness / weakness on alpha males. In your dreams faggit!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2016, 10:03:11 PM »

Everyone loves to invent Man of Steel quotes.  ::)

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2016, 10:10:47 PM »

This abnormal behavior increased as Rome became more corrupt. The same is happening in Western Civilizations now. There will be a reset - nature will take care of it.

Just because you're a faggit doesn't make it normal or cool. Stop projecting your weirdness / weakness on alpha males. In your dreams faggit!
You're the product of thousands of years of deluding and brainwashing so I expect you to be this stupid. I'm more alpha than you'll ever be pussy

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2016, 10:20:57 PM »

I'm in love. ;D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2016, 10:21:59 PM »
You're the product of thousands of years of deluding and brainwashing so I expect you to be this stupid. I'm more alpha than you'll ever be pussy
No, you're a faggit. If anyone has been brainwashed its you. But nature will cancel out your abnormality in due time. You're a mistake, a dead end in Evolution.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2016, 10:23:42 PM »

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2016, 10:37:00 PM »
This is where poofery  starts to get right on my tits, ok you are gay......good for you, congratulations you are completely accepted in 2016! Please may I ask that all you do in return is not push your homosexuality on others.......K? Thanks very much.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2016, 10:40:49 PM »
This is where poofery  starts to get right on my tits, ok you are gay......good for you, congratulations you are completely accepted in 2016! Please may I ask that all you do in return is not push your homosexuality on others.......K? Thanks very much.

You know it doesn't work that way. Their leaders want to be in charge and use their political power to make things more..."fair" as they call it.  This is what you all get for allowing this abhorrent behavior to be expressed openly. It started with this, then trannys, then it'll be bestiality and pedos. This happened before. 

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2016, 10:41:28 PM »
Any mention of male homosexuality even though it is part of the foundation of bodybuilding  and concepts of masculinity and brotherhood causes all sorts of anxieties in some users.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2016, 10:42:51 PM »
Any mention of male homosexuality even though it is part of the foundation of bodybuilding causes all sorts of anxieties in some users.

It's a part of YOUR foundation of bodybuilding, not mine and not alot of others.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2016, 10:44:19 PM »
It's a part of YOUR foundation of bodybuilding, not mine and not alot of others.

Bodybuilding is one in foundation and roots; it doesn't have an alternative story to suit your taste.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2016, 11:05:50 PM »
Fucking johnny cakes

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2016, 11:53:35 PM »
You know it doesn't work that way. Their leaders want to be in charge and use their political power to make things more..."fair" as they call it.  This is what you all get for allowing this abhorrent behavior to be expressed openly. It started with this, then trannys, then it'll be bestiality and pedos. This happened before. 

If a grown man wants to fuck another grown man that's fine by me they are both adults just don't push it on me. That's quite different from fucking animals Uncle Wiggs and very different from interfering with kids. That will never be acceptable please God and if it is then I will believe this Sodom and Gomorrah shit you preach.

X2

Bodybuilding is one in foundation and roots; it doesn't have an alternative story to suit your taste.

Most people like to look good and be fit and strong. It has zero to do with being gay my friend.

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2016, 12:46:34 AM »
No, you're a faggit. If anyone has been brainwashed its you. But nature will cancel out your abnormality in due time. You're a mistake, a dead end in Evolution.

Trash like you or that fat burnt bastard wiggs should never reproduce. Animals Iike you two hold evolution back

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2016, 01:41:22 AM »
If a grown man wants to fuck another grown man that's fine by me they are both adults just don't push it on me. That's quite different from fucking animals Uncle Wiggs and very different from interfering with kids. That will never be acceptable please God and if it is then I will believe this Sodom and Gomorrah shit you preach.

X2

Most people like to look good and be fit and strong. It has zero to do with being gay my friend.

A person being gay or not is not subject; what is being mentioned, despite the anxiety that it causes to some bodybuilding fans who see their world collapse because of this is that bodybuilding finds its roots in male homosexuality because it was homosexual and bisexual men of ancient Greece who conceptualised and celebrated the athletic/muscular body as the ideal body type for men. Not only did they conceptualise it but also practised it, promoted it, depicted it (art pieces) and passed down through generations of brotherhood.

To the anger of some who usually want to silence these statements, the concept of the Greek male body is a homosexual concept. One might as well consider bodybuilding one of the earliest expressions of gay (sub)culture that history ever saw.

Yeah, anybody who wants to build their body has the right to do so, that's not the issue. I just think it is appropriate to mention the origins of bodybuilding because they have been systematically erased/ignored. But whoever tries to deny its roots there will be tons of people reminding them of this.

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2016, 01:47:05 AM »
A person being gay or not is not subject; what is being mentioned, despite the anxiety that it causes to some bodybuilding fans who see their world collapse because of this is that bodybuilding finds its roots in male homosexuality because it was homosexual and bisexual men of ancient Greece who conceptualised and celebrated the athletic/muscular body as the ideal body type for men. Not only did they conceptualise it but also practised it, promoted it, depicted it (art pieces) and passed down through generations of brotherhood.

To the anger of some who usually want to silence these statements, the concept of the Greek male body is a homosexual concept. One might as well consider bodybuilding one of the earliest expressions of gay (sub)culture that history ever saw.

Yeah, anybody who wants to build their body has the right to do so, that's not the issue. I just think it is appropriate to mention the origins of bodybuilding because they have been systematically erased/ignored. But whoever tries to deny its roots there will be tons of people reminding them of this.

Someone with a brain

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2016, 03:16:13 AM »
Homosexuality, even pedophilia and zoophilia were quite common practices in many ancient cultures and civilisations.
The Etoro tribe in Papua New Guinea sound like the original getbiggers. :-X

They are well known among anthropologists because of ritual homosexual acts practised between the young boys and men of the tribe. The Etoro believe that young boys must ingest the semen of their elders daily from the age of 7 until they turn 17 to achieve adult male status and to properly mature and grow strong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people