Author Topic: Three Separate Pitbull Attacks  (Read 20045 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Three Separate Pitbull Attacks
« on: April 18, 2016, 07:55:56 PM »

A 77-year-old woman is recovering after she says she was attacked by a neighbor’s pit bull.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dekalb-county/woman-says-pitbull-attacked-her-killed-her-dog/224781345

Jeanette Lasseter says she was taking her 8-year-old Maltese dog, Zoey, out to go to the bathroom around 1 a.m. Sunday at their home on Camelot Circle in Tucker when the pit bull attacked, killing her dog and taking a chunk out of her thigh.

“It all just seemed like a nightmare. A big nightmare,” Lasseter said. “This should have never, ever, ever happened.

Lasseter says it all happened in the blink of an eye. She was trying to push Zoey under a van for safety when the dog got hold of her leg.

“(It) pulled me down the driveway, out from under the truck,” she said.

Lasseter’s daughter says she heard the screams and ran to help pull the pit bull off of her mother.

“She’s bleeding all over the place and all I can think is, 'Grab the dog and pull him off,'” P.J. Seale said.

She tied up the pit bull until police arrived, but it was too late for Zoey.

“Punctures in her lungs, heart maybe, intestines -- it was horrible,” Seale said.

Readers help victims of pitbull attack

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11624949

An American pitbull dog responsible for the attack on an elderly man and his dog in Kaikohe has been handed over to authorities and is likely to be destroyed.

While 92-year-old Jim Morgan and his dog Sandy recuperated from their injuries, animal control officers continued to investigate the Saturday morning attack on Harold Ave. Generous Northern Advocate readers were also wanting to help pay the $700 vet bill and donate gifts to make Sandy's recovery easier.

Rochester Toddler Hospitalized after Pit Bull Attack

http://kstp.com/news/pit-bull-attacks-rochester-toddler/4109461/

A Rochester toddler was hospitalized after a pit bull attack over the weekend.

The incident happened Sunday night at the Elton Hills School playground.

Rochester police say the toddler, his mother and the two people who own the dog were at the park that evening; police say the dog lived in the same home as the child, who was identified by family members as Deoveon Callier Mathews.

The toddler was throwing rocks in the air when the 65-pound dog latched onto him and held on for nearly five minutes, despite witnesses' efforts to make the dog let go, police say.

Justin Shellhart was one of the neighbors who helped save the boy.  He says it took three adults to pull the dog off the boy.

"I just know I had to do whatever I could to save the boy.  I have three kids of my own, so I know what that mom is going through," he said.

X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Three Separate Pitbull Attacks
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 08:29:56 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 08:30:51 PM »

These just happened today. Its not old news. Well, old news in the sense that there are plenty attacks..
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 08:32:20 PM »
These just happened today. Its not old news. Well, old news in the sense that there are plenty attacks..

I know, just wanted to post a pic of Lincoln and his dog Fido.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 09:00:58 PM »
 ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 09:01:40 PM »
Very unpredictable breed. I believe the breed should be completely killed off for public safety. At the very least, owners should be required to have insurance on them.
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 09:03:49 PM »
Very unpredictable breed. I believe the breed should be completely killed off for public safety. At the very least, owners should be required to have insurance on them.
[/b]

Good idea, but I don't know if that kind of insurance is covered for pets, i.e., if they attack someone, etc.
X

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2016, 12:19:58 AM »
Maybe the owners should serve a sentence for attacks, same as you would if you hit someone with a car or with a bat

Might make people take more responsibility

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 12:31:15 AM »
Every dog can be messed up by their owners. Even the supposed ''smartest dogs'' like Border Collies can be turned into snappy monsters. Only difference is that with the type of dog's that hold these physical attributes it will result in more damage. A bordercollie can give a toddler a couple of stitches but not take away an arm.

I know a couple of people who own rottweilers, staffords and a pit. They wouldn't harm an adult or child if they would get hit in front of their owner.

However when you hit their owner that's a different story. They will literaly kill and die for you. It's beautiful.

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2016, 12:39:56 AM »
Every dog can be messed up by their owners. Even the supposed ''smartest dogs'' like Border Collies can be turned into snappy monsters. Only difference is that with the type of dog's that hold these physical attributes it will result in more damage. A bordercollie can give a toddler a couple of stitches but not take away an arm.

I know a couple of people who own rottweilers, staffords and a pit. They wouldn't harm an adult or child if they would get hit in front of their owner.

However when you hit their owner that's a different story. They will literaly kill and die for you. It's beautiful.

If a dog attacks someone for hitting you then the dog sees itself as the alpha in the pack, a beta male dog does not defend an alpha dog, the alpha does the fighting for the pack.

Having a dog see itself as the alpha is a very dangerous situation indeed.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2016, 01:33:44 AM »
Obama will ensure you pay taxes to cover it.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2016, 01:50:50 AM »

When I was a kid I had a little jack Russell that was like that, obviously she was incapable of killing or even injuring anyone but she would give it a good go, she used to come everywhere with me and my mates and once tore an older lads pants leg to shreds as he raised his hand to one of my mates, she was an amazing dog, I got her as a Christmas present when I was 9. Still miss her to this day.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2016, 02:34:25 AM »
If a dog attacks someone for hitting you then the dog sees itself as the alpha in the pack, a beta male dog does not defend an alpha dog, the alpha does the fighting for the pack.

Having a dog see itself as the alpha is a very dangerous situation indeed.

good point.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2016, 03:18:17 AM »
I heard wolves were coming back into Germany but are closer than i thought.. Hamburg is not far away. Hope i don´t meet any in the woods when running :D..  don´t know much about Pitbulls but wolves are wild...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11384912/Wild-wolves-westward-spread-continues-across-Europe-as-pack-spotted-in-Germany.html

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2016, 05:23:11 AM »
Remove their teeth.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2016, 07:01:11 AM »
Racist post reported
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2016, 07:03:29 AM »
The owner is totally liable; fine and/or jail them.  Bah!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2016, 07:04:37 AM »
I heard wolves were coming back into Germany but are closer than i thought.. Hamburg is not far away. Hope i don´t meet any in the woods when running :D..  don´t know much about Pitbulls but wolves are wild...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11384912/Wild-wolves-westward-spread-continues-across-Europe-as-pack-spotted-in-Germany.html

Yes, worry about wolves the one animal that has zero documented human attacks in history.  ::)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2016, 07:06:50 AM »
the only thing that I got from this thread is that I found out that Rich Piana is still doing that getting big video series

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2016, 07:12:09 AM »
Yes, worry about wolves the one animal that has zero documented human attacks in history.  ::)
yes but small kids or as i have read a lot of farmers are not too happy. Remember these are wild animals and i also read recently that a woman was followed to her car by a wolf. Maybe the animal was just curious..maybe not. :-\

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2016, 07:14:16 AM »
yes but small kids or as i have read a lot of farmers are not too happy. Remember these are wild animals and i also read recently that a woman was followed to her car by a wolf. Maybe the animal was just curious..maybe not. :-\

Women  ::)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2016, 07:28:45 AM »

I always knew there was something dodgy about him.
;D ugly fucka

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2016, 08:33:09 AM »
Other than boar hunting, i see no use for those painless dogs.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2016, 11:47:09 AM »
lol, so cute.... they're always smiling.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2016, 11:49:42 AM »
so many scumbags have pitbulls, golden retrievers and dogs like that aren't "cool" enough for them and they treat them like shit

it's no coincidence most shelter dogs are pit bulls, that breed goes through hell

E
E