Author Topic: Dating single mothers  (Read 10557 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Dating single mothers
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2022, 11:15:26 AM »
You guys are not thinking about this correctly. Single Moms know how to cook, clean, and do laundry for others

That is true of most men that were raised decades ago, you know.   But yes, I understand what you are saying.  If I were dating today I would not be looking for someone to do those things for me and that in spite of my handicap. 

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2022, 12:29:31 PM »
Once you reach a certain age they are all single mothers

Not true in more urban areas dude. And you don't have to date older women if you're financially successful and in shape women in their 20s don't care if you're in your 40s.

I've tried the single mom thing. It is fun for a few months but then you start wondering about all those other headaches that will end up popping up. Sure, the kids when they are young 3 or 5 or whatever are all cute. But once they get older and the "you aren't my real dad" BS starts it will mess with you. And if you try to make a family with this girl then your own kid might feed off of that bad energy from the step kid. If you have the option a girl with no kids of her own is the much better choice.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2022, 01:02:23 PM »
Depends on a lot of things.

Once i hit 40 it was more and more difficult to date women without children.

By the time a girl hits 30 it's highly likely she's had a kid and been married.

I've dated a few girls much younger than me but they are very annoying and have no sense of life.

Two years ago i dated a girl who was 29 and i was 42, it was a nightmare. But hey she didn't have any kids.

Also depends on how old the kid is. I dated a girl for a year that had a 14 year old daughter. The father was a nice guy and took care of her on the weekends. So i didn't have to deal with any sort of "daddy" roles. The kid was cool too and liked me, so there was only mild drama.

This situation is not the norm, most kids these days are batshit crazy.

Single moms are typically easy to have sex with because they have less options. Once you set some basic rules about the kid(s) it can work in your favor. Just be honest and tell them you don't want to play daddy. Intentionally set up situations where the kids can't be involved. This only works short term, obviously long term they are going to want you be in involved more with kids.

Some of these woman are looking for a father figure, but not all of them. Find the ones who are interested in a relationship with you and never talk about the kid situation. It will come up sooner or later, but at least try to build a relationship without it at first. Kids can absolutely ruin a relationship in a short amount of time.

My current GF is 7 years younger than me with no kids. She has her own issues with her attitude (Mexicana), but overall she's a very steady person. She was married for 3 years and got divorced in her early 20's. I got lucky when i found her.

My biggest problem is i do not want kids, so i've had to be very particular about how i go about dating. I also don't want to get married. But i've found that as i get older more women respect that. Plus i have what they want; good personality, stability and money. So i get to play the #1 role in the relationship instead of putting them on the pedestal. Once you realize that you are the "catch" it makes a relationship easier. Never put them before you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2022, 01:17:54 PM »
Not true in more urban areas dude. And you don't have to date older women if you're financially successful and in shape women in their 20s don't care if you're in your 40s.

I've tried the single mom thing. It is fun for a few months but then you start wondering about all those other headaches that will end up popping up. Sure, the kids when they are young 3 or 5 or whatever are all cute. But once they get older and the "you aren't my real dad" BS starts it will mess with you. And if you try to make a family with this girl then your own kid might feed off of that bad energy from the step kid. If you have the option a girl with no kids of her own is the much better choice.

WTF do you think you are going to talk to a child in her 20s about when you are in your 40s? When you get older people 20 years younger are annoying and naive and unsophisticated as hell

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2022, 01:33:43 PM »
WTF do you think you are going to talk to a child in her 20s about when you are in your 40s? When you get older people 20 years younger are annoying and naive and unsophisticated as hell

Well said, SchmOedin.  Well said, indeed.  No...Really.  Besides, I've been wanting to call you "SchmOedin" for awhile now.   ;D

"SchmOedin The Allblather."

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2022, 02:07:20 PM »
Being a single mom is tough.

how so?  the govt helps out and there clearly aren't a lack of men willing to pay for her kids

E
E

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2022, 02:30:06 PM »
Been there, done that, and when telling a kid right from wrong I often heard "shut up you`re not my dad".....no kid I`m just the guy dumping hot loads of jizz in your mommys mouth on a daily basis.   :D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2022, 02:39:24 PM »
Been there, done that, and when telling a kid right from wrong I often heard "shut up you`re not my dad".....no kid I`m just the guy dumping hot loads of jizz in your mommys mouth on a daily basis.   :D

;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2022, 03:05:33 PM »
Well said, SchmOedin.  Well said, indeed.  No...Really.  Besides, I've been wanting to call you "SchmOedin" for awhile now.   ;D

The Shakespeare of Getbig.

Amazing brother Scott.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2022, 06:17:12 PM »

Well most of them are annoying and naive and unsophisticated as hell, not just the ones in their 20s.  ;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2022, 06:28:45 PM »
Advices to wimmen: Do not get pregnant out of wedlock.  Use birth control.

Not a guarantee but at least there's a shot of success.

The shot of success is what you're trying to avoid

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2022, 10:43:44 PM »

If he's SchmOedin, then he needs two ravens.  Odin's were named Huginn (thoght) and Muninn (memory), his can be Huge-ing and Moon-ing.

Uh oh, I said mooning and realized that was the one pose Hanks hasn't posted a shot of: the moon pose, i.e. Tom Platz.

j/k Hanks, just funnin

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2022, 02:26:14 AM »
Bhanks is spot on.  After 35 it’s hard to find a woman who is single and not a mom. 

Agreed^^^

This is the sole reason I typically date much younger women (I'm 38), as I refuse to raise another mans seed/problem. 
I live in a small rural community, and the majority of women have kids much younger than the national average I would think.  Finding a good looking girl over 30 without kids is like finding a needle in a haystack!  I literally know only ONE of them, and all the guys in town wonder what's wrong with her, for her to have never been married or knocked up! LOL!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2022, 02:46:43 AM »
Any woman over 30 without kids is going to have baby rabies. Dating single mothers is fine as long as you don't move in with them and certainly not get married. Just date until they start putting pressure on you to spend time with their kids or move in and then you bounce. The sex will be the best you will ever have because they want to convince you to take care of them and their kids. You must stay strong and not give in.

Marrying a single mom is a disaster. I dated a woman who had a kid out of wedlock and then married another guy who adopted her kid. They then had a kid together and years later when they divorced he had to pay child support on both kids! Then I dated her for a few months until she started hinting about moving in. Bye, bye, baby. ;D

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2022, 03:41:10 AM »

I wouldn't exactly call a 29 yr old a child 🙄
irongearco.com

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2022, 03:55:58 AM »
Its 100% responsibility with 0% authority.

Also one thing which people don't want to talk about is step fathers and step daughters. You have a young hot thing running around that isn't your blood. It happens alot.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2022, 04:43:43 AM »

I wouldn't exactly call a 29 yr old a child 🙄

You would if you were 49

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2022, 04:49:06 AM »
You would if you were 49

there are some childish 49 year old men, you will realise that in a few years.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2022, 04:57:31 AM »
there are some childish 49 year old men, you will realise that in a few years.

True but I have found I prefer to date women my age they have the same perspective on life. There isn't some kind of power differential with one of us having more or less income assets or experience in life. When you date someone your age you have the same energy and interest the same cultural references. I see guys dating younger woman and it's pathetic. I think they couldn't get a decent woman their age and therefore want a younger person they can intellectually or financially bully and control. Standing next to a woman half your age doesn't make you look cool or hip it makes you look old and lame that is not a partner that is an object you don't understand what women are for if you are a grown 40 some year old man and you want a 25 year old girl. My girl is almost my age and a lawyer she is mad smart she is actually interesting to conversate with and competent to help with things you are not going to get that out of someone 20 years younger than you. Discriminating against women for having kids is just hating women and children who can enrich your life and your loss not theirs.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2022, 05:06:08 AM »

Also one thing which people don't want to talk about is step fathers and step daughters. You have a young hot thing running around that isn't your blood. It happens alot.

Go on ...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2022, 05:08:16 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2022, 05:09:50 AM »

Go on ...

;D

I also sense personal experience in his offhand post

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2022, 05:31:31 AM »
;D

I also sense personal experience in his offhand post

Not with me. I wouldnt go near a single mom. But I've seen it happen. And I bet it go's on more then anyone would admit.
I just think guys who date a single mom with a daughter are creepy as fuck.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2022, 05:40:19 AM »
Not with me. I wouldnt go near a single mom. But I've seen it happen. And I bet it go's on more then anyone would admit.
I just think guys who date a single mom with a daughter are creepy as fuck.

So single women with daughters shouldn't date? If you meet a nice woman and everything is going great then she tells you she has a daughter you are dipping out?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2022, 05:47:07 AM »
Being a single mom is tough.
When did you start your transition?