Author Topic: Pencil Neck  (Read 52288 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Pencil Neck
« Reply #450 on: January 17, 2024, 10:44:37 AM »
People must be forgetting that Clegg actually set up a fight with Hanky a year or 2 back when he was a promoter. Hanky then made all kinds of impossible and convoluted stipulations to worm out of the fight.

Bullshit, a Get bigger reached out to Clegg a few
Months ago and he said he would love to beat a juice head again.

You pussied out as usual

Remember that?

Claimed you didn’t have the time or money to travel and fight him

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #451 on: January 17, 2024, 10:44:41 AM »
Brian, what was your cycle in this pic?

2000 mg test/ trt dose
3 iu GH?

he was on tren , thats why he gassed so fast...

there is no way bryan could look that dry on 2 grams of test , he doesnt have the discipline

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #452 on: January 17, 2024, 10:47:55 AM »
I tried that a while ago.

I didn't take.

So CLEGGBOMB! it is.

But a key point was made - in that fight, Hankins was all drugged up, and Clegg was natural, or got ripped off from his dealer.

being juiced up in a fight is a double edged sword , this fight being a prime example

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #453 on: January 17, 2024, 10:51:52 AM »
I’m going with this.

Then again some have. Well at least a ring and a mat.

For the most part you have to give him some credit for competing in the cage and on stage. But then he completely disrespects both disciplines by his behavior.  Which is more of a spoiled dilettante. Insulting competitors,  not acknowledging formal outcomes. Like some rich kid with a hobby and not someone taking it seriously.

Strength and physique shows are one thing, everyone is going to be juiced up but partaking in combat sports while on boatloads of gear? If it were a real organization he'd have a life suspension for his antics and drug use. Listen to the way he talks, if he had the chance you know he's the type to pounce unnecessarily on a downed or unconscious opponent. I mean just showing up on that much gear shows he's acting in bad faith.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #454 on: January 17, 2024, 10:55:19 AM »
%50 of getbiggers have been in a ring or a cage , we just keep are mouths shut about it because our careers where a wash

bhanky likes to brag about his failures in life as if they are victorys...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #455 on: January 17, 2024, 10:59:32 AM »
Coach has been on stage many times and looked far better (nh) than bhanks ever did but you don't see him running his mouth on how superior he is to the unwashed getbig masses.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #456 on: January 17, 2024, 11:50:26 AM »
Come on Brian.....ADMIT you were wrong about the photoshopping of the in-cage pics.   You do this ALLLLLLL the fucking time.   Stop being a pussy and say the words : fine, it wasn't photoshopped.  I was wrong.

You don't have the balls to do it.....pussy

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #457 on: January 17, 2024, 12:04:00 PM »
It is physically impossible for Hanky to weigh less than 200 lbs.

In fact it is one of his many ailments:

68. Medically too lean

Maybe we should add that to the list as well: got sick anytime he tried to go down to 200 lbs

(185 is way past hospital weight for bhank)

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #458 on: January 17, 2024, 12:11:56 PM »
Could hanky even pass a physical to be allowed to fight?  Or would they not test in this case?  The guy's goddamn blood pressure is 200/160.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #459 on: January 17, 2024, 12:13:01 PM »
Nome of that shit connect I walked right through him and took him down notice the video cuts as soon as I get a hold of him what do you think happens after I get a hold of him lol

I assume you got an erection.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: January 17, 2024, 12:13:24 PM »
Dude stepped into a cage.  Most will never dare.

Aveshar stepped into the cage; why dont we sing his praises?

Hankins will throw down, his erased "arrest" record proves that as well, what's the point?

Pellius fought a bum, he was mocked. He defended himself against another human and he was ridiculed; but he was willing to throw fists.....

Something is mentally off with hankins, that should not be celebrated.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #461 on: January 17, 2024, 12:19:22 PM »
From BHank's "Icarus" Pro Muscle account -

"I am not a giant OG Vet however the thread looked fun so I decided to participate. As such I will keep my answers short.

1. How did you start training and what age? Stats then.

I had a hollow bar and 4 4lb red coated cement weights I got for xmas when I was in 2nd grade? I wanted them after watching Conan and seeing a Mr Olympia on TV. Platz was in it. I would just do curls and floor bench presses with it. I eventually got more weight and another bar.

Unfortunately, I then went into wrestling and spent a decade including puberty dieting. I wrestled 103lbs my freshman year and 145lbs my senior year. I then lifted pretty serious during college and went from 170-225lbs. I took a year off then lifted again in the Army then had some digestive issues got a job and didn't lift much for a decade. Got back into it mid-thirties then got injured had a bad break up lost most of my gains by 40 and now at 46 I am in a good place mentally and physically and getting them back."

So BHank can weigh under #200, he's just dodging the man, the myth, THE LEGEND - J Clegg!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: January 17, 2024, 12:20:39 PM »

"I am not a giant OG Vet however the thread looked fun so I decided to participate. As such I will keep my answers short.

I had a hollow bar and 4 4lb red coated cement weights I got for xmas when I was in 2nd grade? I wanted them after watching Conan and seeing a Mr Olympia on TV. Platz was in it. I would just do curls and floor bench presses with it. I eventually got more weight and another bar.

Unfortunately, I then went into wrestling and spent a decade including puberty dieting. I wrestled 103lbs my freshman year and 145lbs my senior year. I then lifted pretty serious during college and went from 170-225lbs. I took a year off then lifted again in the Army then had some digestive issues got a job and didn't lift much for a decade. Got back into it mid-thirties then got injured had a bad break up lost most of my gains by 40 and now at 46 I am in a good place mentally and physically and getting them back."

So BHank can weigh under #200, he's just dodging the man, the myth, THE LEGEND - J Clegg!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

This dude owns himself constantly.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: January 17, 2024, 12:30:06 PM »
I assume you got an erection.

Hahaha!

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #464 on: January 17, 2024, 01:09:16 PM »
notice how on his icarus post he doesnt mention anything about not being able ot walk in the army etc etc etc, no snowboarding, no mensa, no school fights, no rhodes scholar, etc etc etc
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #465 on: January 17, 2024, 01:19:26 PM »
Could hanky even pass a physical to be allowed to fight?  Or would they not test in this case?  The guy's goddamn blood pressure is 200/160.

Is anyone going to sanction to guys in their mid 40s more importantly who would pay to see it? Clegg can have his victory. I am not cutting an ounce I like my current condition and size. But if you guys actually watch the entire fight I do more damage than Clegg by a wide margin. But it was 15 years ago who cares now anyway.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: January 17, 2024, 01:22:04 PM »

I was a teenager the last time I weighed 185lbs I can’t make that now and I am not going to kill myself trying I would rather fight two cleggs than try and make 185lbs. I wouldn’t make it and I would be hospitalized trying

I know how to dehydrate and make weight but I am way bigger now I can’t dehydrate to 185lbs I am dry now

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #467 on: January 17, 2024, 01:28:48 PM »
I was a teenager the last time I weighed 185lbs I can’t make that now and I am not going to kill myself trying I would rather fight two cleggs than try and make 185lbs. I wouldn’t make it and I would be hospitalized trying

I know how to dehydrate and make weight but I am way bigger now I can’t dehydrate to 185lbs I am dry now

What medical condition / affliction do you have that causes you to die if you drop below this magical number of 195?  190?

I couldn't find anything in Guyton's textbook of Physiology or my 2024 CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment book

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #468 on: January 17, 2024, 01:31:22 PM »
Brian have you ever boxed before?

third time of asking so safe to assume the man who knows all about boxing knows erm nothing about boxing.
B

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: January 17, 2024, 01:31:29 PM »

No you are not. Your kidneys are failing and have permanently swollen ankles and feet.

And don't post a picture of your disgusting fungal infected feet to try prove otherwise.

Sick of your lies

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: January 17, 2024, 01:31:57 PM »

Instead of fighting two Cleggs, how about fighting him with one arm? Your right arm is atrophied anyway so you wouldn't have much of a disadvantage.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: January 17, 2024, 01:34:07 PM »
No you are not. Your kidneys are failing and have permanently swollen ankles and feet.

And don't post a picture of your disgusting fungal infected feet to try prove otherwise.

Sick of your lies

I have no swelling in my ankles or feet right now they are vascular. I am watching them for changes that is the Canary in the coal mine but so far so good. I do believe it is a multi factor issue right now I am doing several things right to prevent an issue but yeah I am watching them.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #472 on: January 17, 2024, 01:35:06 PM »
Is anyone going to sanction to guys in their mid 40s more importantly who would pay to see it? Clegg can have his victory. I am not cutting an ounce I like my current condition and size. But if you guys actually watch the entire fight I do more damage than Clegg by a wide margin. But it was 15 years ago who cares now anyway.

and here is the man who will fight anyone antywhere anytime ensures he fights no-one, nowhere, never.

'the fight wasnt sanctioned'

'nobody paid to watch it'

fucking fraud
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: January 17, 2024, 01:36:27 PM »
Typically I have been trying to avoid too much sodium but I love me some soy sauce was in the city today so grabbed some sushi

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #474 on: January 17, 2024, 01:37:22 PM »
have you ever boxed brian?
B