Author Topic: Dorian Yates steroid cycles from his own mouth  (Read 187648 times)

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
Re: Dorian Yates steroid cycles from his own mouth
« Reply #225 on: September 07, 2011, 02:41:15 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dante is a typical permabulker, dude has never seen his abs in his life, i bet my ass he wears 3 layers of clothes and extra padded jackets to look "bigger".  ::) ::) ::) ::)

With that kind of fat around his belly Dante is lucky if he see his dick! ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #226 on: September 07, 2011, 05:22:00 PM »
Dont say anything at all...

lol doggcrapp training. What a bunch of shit. Will get you injured too. Looks like a coat hanger with a few slabs of fat hanging off it.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: September 07, 2011, 05:26:04 PM »
LOLOLOLOL....yup...."us guys" are so lucky Dante has our  protein consumption interests covered.  making sure we get that 'crucial" 600 grams a day.  ::) ::)

I don't eat 600 grams of protein in 4 days, and weigh 230 pounds

haha spot on

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: September 07, 2011, 10:52:17 PM »
He wont recover.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #229 on: September 07, 2011, 10:56:49 PM »
I like Dante, always helpful.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #230 on: September 07, 2011, 11:49:12 PM »
Haha......you know it's serious business when Dante shows up on Getbig......wasn't the last time he was here when he was making the rounds of the boards scaring everyone with the "whey apocalypse" that was coming and how everyone better stock up on all the whey they can afford before the Gatorade company buys every single ounce on the planet and the price skyrockets.

Thanks Dante, what would we ever do without you looking out for us.
ROFLMAO!!!!!

And the hits keep coming.

I have sliced up that delusional Mountebank I don`t know how many times now.  Every single time he tucks tail runs and whimpers back into that shitty little corner of his he calls Intense Muscle or whatever its name is.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #231 on: September 07, 2011, 11:55:04 PM »
ROFLMAO!!!!!

And the hits keep coming.

I have sliced up that delusional Mountebank I don`t know how many times now.  Every single time he tucks tail runs and whimpers back into that shitty little corner of his he calls Intense Muscle or whatever its name is.

LOL, he seriously get his ass handed to him every time he shows up here.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #232 on: September 08, 2011, 12:02:58 AM »
LOL, he seriously get his ass handed to him every time he shows up here.
Hahah I have been owning him for years.  Here is a post Circa 2006 from yours truly:

HAHAHAHAH According to fat, lying, Beef Rinser, Internet Hoaxer, Cult Leader, Rack Chin Queer Dante`  230 lb natural is obtainable, even 250.

hahahhahaa  I hate that dude with a passion for spreading lies,making people think they can achieve an impossibility.  I have asked him time and time again to find me ONE GODDAMNED PERSON that meets that criteria.  6 ft and under 220 lbs completely ripped.  He can`t.  Nobody can.  

The sad thing is he believes its possible.  And I hate the fact that you guys have given this lying clown even a sentence of press time.  Pathetic.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: September 08, 2011, 12:06:00 AM »
Hehe - one of the best threads on Getbig in a long time.  ;D

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #234 on: September 08, 2011, 12:36:17 AM »
lol doggcrapp training. What a bunch of shit. Will get you injured too. Looks like a coat hanger with a few slabs of fat hanging off it.

Haha, I remember back in the days kids used to follow his program like slaves when it was the "new big thing"............... Thank God I never falled for those overhyped bullshit programs and just followed my own road, experimenting a LOT in the gym to find out what works the best.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: September 08, 2011, 12:39:07 AM »
Hehe - one of the best threads on Getbig in a long time.  ;D

x2, someone get Dorian to post here.  ;D ;D ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: September 08, 2011, 01:55:41 AM »
x2, someone get Dorian to post here.  ;D ;D ;D

Dude - you wouldn't believe - ten pages in and the amount of times I've had to stop my trigger finger from hammering away at the keyboard with my opinions on this one - I trained for over 12 years at Temple Gym and I've heard a fair few drug stories about Dorian (and others) in my time there but I'm keeping quiet on this one - most of what I've heard is just hearsay and I'm still friends with a lot of guys from there and do go back to visit every now and again so I wouldn't want to start talking shit on here with a bunch of mostly anonymous internet posters whom I don't know personally which is understandable really.

I'm as clueless about Dorian's real stack as anyone else is, but lets just say that him and Lewis are ripping the piss out of Gethin big time on this. I don't care if they all go on holiday together - Dorian ain't revealing shit about drugs to anyone and we'll never know what he really took or experimented with - he'll take that to the grave with him.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #237 on: September 08, 2011, 02:53:43 AM »
dorian used exacly what i use and what any fellas over 240lb on stage 5'10  to 6'1 use...

lots of aas

lots of hgh

moderate doses of insulina that increased with time to larger doses of insulina...still not what the morons use today

diuretics to bring it all to final finish

whatever you see thee in initial stack as weekly doses...make it a daily dose and you will be closer to true bodybuild of this size doses,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: September 08, 2011, 02:59:00 AM »
dorian used exacly what i use and what any fellas over 240lb on stage 5'10  to 6'1 use...

lots of aas

lots of hgh

moderate doses of insulina that increased with time to larger doses of insulina...still not what the morons use today

diuretics to bring it all to final finish

whatever you see thee in initial stack as weekly doses...make it a daily dose and you will be closer to true bodybuild of this size doses,,

gh15 approved

H0W MANY GRAMS AAS AND IUS GH AND INSULIN.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #239 on: September 08, 2011, 03:02:23 AM »
with us it is crazy doses,, i did 15 to 25 iu on regular basis,, he did also on that zone i would say closer to 30 ,, insulina i dont want to mention it wsnt as high as now day but it was good dose that climbed higher and higher and got to be quite large still not like today but in the zone
aas was in the grams ofcourse,, 2-5 grams total aas every single week

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #240 on: September 08, 2011, 03:18:53 AM »
gh15 is right about insulin use anyway
I, as usual, will tell the truth, I used 120iu insulin a day (lantus and novorapid) for a month and the stomach distention I noticed was crazy
Not good, not good at all

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #241 on: September 08, 2011, 03:24:03 AM »
Dude - you wouldn't believe - ten pages in and the amount of times I've had to stop my trigger finger from hammering away at the keyboard with my opinions on this one - I trained for over 12 years at Temple Gym and I've heard a fair few drug stories about Dorian (and others) in my time there but I'm keeping quiet on this one - most of what I've heard is just hearsay and I'm still friends with a lot of guys from there and do go back to visit every now and again so I wouldn't want to start talking shit on here with a bunch of mostly anonymous internet posters whom I don't know personally which is understandable really.

I'm as clueless about Dorian's real stack as anyone else is, but lets just say that him and Lewis are ripping the piss out of Gethin big time on this. I don't care if they all go on holiday together - Dorian ain't revealing shit about drugs to anyone and we'll never know what he really took or experimented with - he'll take that to the grave with him.

Xtc, cocaine?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: September 08, 2011, 04:05:29 AM »
gh15 is right about insulin use anyway
I, as usual, will tell the truth, I used 120iu insulin a day (lantus and novorapid) for a month and the stomach distention I noticed was crazy
Not good, not good at all

:o :o :o

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #243 on: September 08, 2011, 04:36:10 AM »
:o :o :o
gh15 is right, im blocky enough and another month of that wouldve finished me, insulin makes people blocky

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: September 08, 2011, 04:50:33 AM »
gh15 is right, im blocky enough and another month of that wouldve finished me, insulin makes people blocky

I appreciate that you would die for us....  ;D ;D ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #245 on: September 08, 2011, 05:37:27 AM »
I appreciate that you would die for us....  ;D ;D ;D
My blood tests always come back perfect though, fuck it  ;D
I'll do a Bruce Willis in Invinsible and totally take the piss with gear abuse and test my invincibility

Stavios

« Reply #246 on: September 08, 2011, 06:03:16 AM »

how full did you get tho ?

8)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #247 on: September 08, 2011, 06:07:16 AM »
how full did you get tho ?

8)
Was crazy, even bodyparts I didnt train that day were pumped

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: September 08, 2011, 06:52:59 AM »
Haha, I remember back in the days kids used to follow his program like slaves when it was the "new big thing"............... Thank God I never falled for those overhyped bullshit programs and just followed my own road, experimenting a LOT in the gym to find out what works the best.

Most people will burn out on it and/or get injured will all the beyond failure crap. Training has to be individualized (although of course there are some general rules that apply to everyone). You also need superior mind-muscle connection to make low volume training work. More moderate approaches will work better for most people.

The DC thing is more or less like a cult or sect.  ::)

Stavios

« Reply #249 on: September 08, 2011, 06:57:48 AM »
Was crazy, even bodyparts I didnt train that day were pumped

I'll try :D

I don'T give a shit about getting blocky  ;D