Author Topic: Anthony D'Arezzo - RIP  (Read 90677 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Another death in Bodybuilding
« Reply #125 on: July 22, 2006, 02:36:08 PM »
seems to be harder for you since your out of material it seems

coming from a fat guy called eric ::)

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: July 22, 2006, 04:20:06 PM »
I am probably one of the only writers that points out all the time that you don't get to look like a Mr. Olympia competitor without ALL three of these factors:
1) Very rare, gifted genetics for structure, size, and shape
2) Years of hard training and eating 6-7 meals a day
3) Drugs.

Too many people misunderstand and think that they can do it with one or two of the factors.

And when someone says they are 230 pounds and natural, I would ask them to post a pic of what they look like versus a 230-pound IFBB Pro like Dexter Jackson (he's probably closer to 220 in shape, I couldn't think of anyone that's 230 off the top of my head). I guarantee you the natural guy looks NOTHING like the pro.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2006, 04:21:01 PM »
coming from a fat guy called eric ::)

lol, not fat and is that supposed to spook me? since when is having the name Eric some type of problem?
$

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2006, 04:37:27 PM »
Steroids work and they work well, which is why they are so widespread in bodybuilding and so many other sports.

The trouble is, it is becoming increasingly apparent that long-term use seems to be a risk factor for several major and potentially fatal medical conditions.

Everybody thinks they will do 'just one cycle' or 'just a few,' but 90% of the people I have known that went in with those intentions wound up cycling on and off for anywhere from five to twenty years.

And without a wife and kids to give you a compelling reason to stay healthy and live to a ripe old age, it's easy to ignore the risks and just keep juicing for years and years.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2006, 04:49:07 PM »
http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40320&page=3

"Now here is a very respectful thread, expressing sorry for the loss of an iron Brother.

Over on another board there is an asshole with the screen name Mindspin, who saw his way clear of turning it into a joke. The guy is a fool." - BgBoo

Discuss.

lol i saw that

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2006, 04:58:14 PM »
you people really go and look in musclemayam board? i been there 2 times in the past and found it to be a complete misrepresentation of bodybuilding and even worse misrepresentation of "say it as it is skills"

horrible board
fallen angel

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2006, 05:00:33 PM »
you people really go and look in musclemayam board? i been there 2 times in the past and found it to be a complete misrepresentation of bodybuilding and even worse misrepresentation of "say it as it is skills"

horrible board

Agree wholeheartedly 110%!
just push some weight!

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2006, 05:02:03 PM »
To say that a person can achieve the SAME EXACT results naturally  as he could with tons of steroids and GH is ignorant and just not true at all.

The look that you see in the magazines today is simply not possible without steroids, so to insinuate that steroid users should have just been more patient is ludicrous.

yea um i am sorry the guy is dead    but    you could easily achieve that buuild in the above photo naturally by his age

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2006, 05:02:32 PM »
i'm not defending mindspin's advil pic

but

for ppl on mayhem to bitch about what goes on here is just pitiful.  It's like they secretly want to indulge here, but they know their friends would reject them for it.  

Do any of you go into church and interrupt the priest to talk about how evil things are at the satanic cult meeting, then give directions to the cult meeting?  come on, mayhemers.  you like it here.  Admit it already :)

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2006, 05:04:17 PM »
since when is having the name Eric some type of problem?

the South Park episode wherein Cartman gets caught up in the NAMBLA gig
rons acunt

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2006, 05:04:48 PM »
PLEASE, show me a guy that's built 250 pounds ripped at 5-9 naturally, and it doesn't matter how old he is.

The body has a certain natural genetic limit that can only be exceeded with drugs.

If what you say is true, anyone could get as big as Ronnie if they just trained long enough.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2006, 05:07:03 PM »
PLEASE, show me a guy that's built 250 pounds ripped at 5-9 naturally, and it doesn't matter how old he is.

The body has a certain natural genetic limit that can only be exceeded with drugs.

If what you say is true, anyone could get as big as Ronnie if they just trained long enough.

Bullshit! There is no natural limit!
just push some weight!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2006, 05:07:15 PM »

IMO, there are genetic freaks.  You put Skip la Cour's brain in a natural Coleman's body, and 250 ripped is reasonable.  Of course, that would be a superhuman and fairly rare.

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: July 22, 2006, 05:19:21 PM »
If there is no natural limit, why are natural pro's in the WNBF anywhere from 150-220 pounds in shape, while in the IFBB you have guys that are up to 300 pounds?

Trust me, some of those guys in the WNBF are in their 40's and have been training for about 30 years. Shouldn't they be as big as the guys on drugs in the IFBB?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #139 on: July 22, 2006, 05:24:37 PM »
If there is no natural limit, why are natural pro's in the WNBF anywhere from 150-220 pounds in shape, while in the IFBB you have guys that are up to 300 pounds?

Trust me, some of those guys in the WNBF are in their 40's and have been training for about 30 years. Shouldn't they be as big as the guys on drugs in the IFBB?

They are lazy and don't like progression. Girlie man stay small.
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2006, 05:26:23 PM »
IMO, there are genetic freaks.  You put Skip la Cour's brain in a natural Coleman's body, and 250 ripped is reasonable.  Of course, that would be a superhuman and fairly rare.

Thats stupid! Ronnie Coleman is mr. Olympia! He is mentally and physically stronger than Skip. Ronnie could get to at least 300 naturally.
just push some weight!

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: July 22, 2006, 05:37:39 PM »
Ronnie turned pro in late 1990 at 215 pounds, drug free.

I don't think he started using anything until about two or three years later, at which point he had gotten up to about 230-235. That was probably close to his natural limit, as he had already been training over 15 years by then.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: July 22, 2006, 05:38:20 PM »
rip
R

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: July 22, 2006, 06:12:00 PM »
Though I have no way of knowing for sure, I don't believe that Ronnie either takes more or better drugs than the rest of the guys. Brian Dobson did tell me in an interview, and we printed this, that few would believe just how little Ronnie takes.

The whole 'hyper-responder' to geat phenomenon is very real. Even assuming two guys have been training the same amount of time, and both train equally hard and eat the same, one guy can take 400 mg of test and 400 mg of deca a week and put on 25 pounds in 8 weeks, while another can take a full gram of test, deca, plus d-bol, a-drol, and GH, and only put on 8-10 pounds.

When Lee Priest talks about how little he uses, I believe him. I have known tons of guys that used a LOT of drugs for a very long time and didn't ever look remotely like a pro. You have to have the genetics to look like that, AND the genetics to respond very well to steroids.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2006, 06:33:29 PM »
I remember reading Ronnie's old natural column in Flex magazine back in the early 90's. He was doing stack plus on lat pull-downs. The man was a monster size wise and strength wise even as a natural.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2006, 06:42:48 PM »
The sheer fact that mayhem took it seriously should be receipt enough that it was a joke and nothing else.

If someone posted it on billy carps thread he wouldn't reacted, if its irrelevent then its just a wayward comment - nothing more. ::)

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2006, 06:46:08 PM »

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2006, 06:52:09 PM »
Though I have no way of knowing for sure, I don't believe that Ronnie either takes more or better drugs than the rest of the guys. Brian Dobson did tell me in an interview, and we printed this, that few would believe just how little Ronnie takes.

The whole 'hyper-responder' to geat phenomenon is very real. Even assuming two guys have been training the same amount of time, and both train equally hard and eat the same, one guy can take 400 mg of test and 400 mg of deca a week and put on 25 pounds in 8 weeks, while another can take a full gram of test, deca, plus d-bol, a-drol, and GH, and only put on 8-10 pounds.

When Lee Priest talks about how little he uses, I believe him. I have known tons of guys that used a LOT of drugs for a very long time and didn't ever look remotely like a pro. You have to have the genetics to look like that, AND the genetics to respond very well to steroids.

Exactly, the "Hyperresponder Theory" does exist. It falls under genetics.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #148 on: July 22, 2006, 06:52:41 PM »
Ronnie turned pro in late 1990 at 215 pounds, drug free.

That's the claim, anyway.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #149 on: July 22, 2006, 06:55:26 PM »
ron used gear on the way to get his pro card,,lots of it! i suggest for your fun time go and get pictures of ron from the ages 18-20 and you will see the diff in muscularity development and muscle mass between his amatuer high school powerlifting/football years and the time he qualified for national show. it CAN NOT be achieved naturally period,,too densed,,too thick,,too hard,,and too big as in lean muscle mass for  being natural in his qualifier.
fallen angel