Author Topic: Denise Rutowski - Needs Help - Gofundme  (Read 8967 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Denise Rutowski “gofundme “
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2023, 05:14:56 AM »
The schmoe in me will donate if she gets a wig, shave, make up, 500 mg of test a week + promises to lift twice a day.

Dude - if she does all that and lets me inspect/sniff/gently probe her freshly shorn genitals at point blank range I'll cover the whole damn $15!
T

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2023, 05:25:20 AM »
Without getting too specific … my Mom just passed ( only family I had left) couldn’t even afford a funeral or service ….. every time I answer the phone or open my mail box it’s another bill/ someone else wants money! So right now I’m struggling so it’s a no (right now at least)

Sorry to hear it. But you’re not responsible for your mother’s debts so you can ignore that piece of it.

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2023, 05:29:03 AM »
happy thanksgiving everyone  :P

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2023, 05:32:51 AM »
Beak ran into denise and he said she wouldnt take money, so this may be some type of scam.

I was just going to comment on this. She refused,  multiple times, to accept any kind of money.  Eventually I just left some cash on the sidewalk and told her she could take it, leave it, throw it away,  whatever she wanted to do with it.

She looked at it like it was some type of alien life form. Like why the fuck is a stranger giving me green paper.

As a result I got the impression that drugs aren't her problem.  Definitely mental illness. I've never known a drug addict to turn away from cash.

IF, and that's a big IF, but IF this gofundme is legit I doubt Denise would accept the money. I have no idea what you could use the money for to help her. She seemed like she's perfectly happy living on the streets.  She basically said as much. (Though she did try to snatch my cell phone at one point to call 911)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2023, 05:37:30 AM »
I have offered some grass stained sneakers

:D :D :D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2023, 07:11:05 AM »
It’s nice to see Getbig band together for a great cause

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2023, 07:12:05 AM »

Wrong thread, fucktard! This is about Denise and only Denise. Narcissist.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2023, 07:48:42 AM »
She needs mental health and drug/alcohol treatment.  In-patient in a secured facility.  She chooses not to get that help because it would restrict her freedom and our system is so fucked up they let that happen (then make excuses always pretending there's not enough resources/beds/money).

Her plight is sad, but it is repeated 1000s of times a day across the country.  Even if this was her mother (which I doubt), the fact is she is talking about giving money, food and clothes, but nothing to actually try to resolve a decades long problem.  That's not real compassion in my opinion.  Forced treatment is the real compassion.

Mike, this is absolutely no slight on you, you are a good dude, trying to do something good, and I applaud you for it.  Hang in there.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2023, 07:50:29 AM »
Nice post Monica

At least Denise now knows there is someone worse of than herself

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2023, 08:05:13 AM »
Without getting too specific … my Mom just passed ( only family I had left) couldn’t even afford a funeral or service ….. every time I answer the phone or open my mail box it’s another bill/ someone else wants money! So right now I’m struggling so it’s a no (right now at least)

I missed this post. I’m very sorry to hear about your Mom, Mike!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2023, 08:20:55 AM »

Sorry to hear this Michael.  Take care of yourself before anyone else no matter their situation. 

As for Denise and the gofundme pitch?  I don't trust any of these online mass pleas for money as they are governed more often not by reason or need but by greed and playing on the memories and good will of others.   If someone wishes to help they had best research any such ploy to the fullest. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2023, 08:23:07 AM »

Sorry to hear Mike!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2023, 08:29:55 AM »

People worry so much about money, in reality it doesnt even exist

If ever you get people demanding money you dont have just tell them "you will get it when I get it"

Never refuse to pay, just tell them you will pay what you can afford.
As long as you pay even a very small amount they cannot send baliffs or debt collectors

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2023, 08:30:26 AM »
::)

Attention  Whore Of Peace

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2023, 08:32:37 AM »
Without getting too specific ??? … my Mom just passed ( only family I had left) couldn’t even afford a funeral or service ….. every time I answer the phone or open my mail box it’s another bill/ someone else wants money! So right now I’m struggling so it’s a no (right now at least)

:'(

I do not understand why someone like DR is homeless.  Doesn’t she have friends who could take her into a spare bedroom for a while until she got back on her feet? I have done this for friends in transition and they weren’t even bodybuilders.  Her family has the wherewithal to start a go fund me but they can’t take her into their home for a few months?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2023, 08:47:22 AM »

I do not understand why someone like DR is homeless.  Doesn’t she have friends who could take her into a spare bedroom for a while until she got back on her feet? I have done this for friends in transition and they weren’t even bodybuilders.  Her family has the wherewithal to start a go fund me but they can’t take her into their home for a few months?

maybe they dont want to risk her unloading Orange Roughy on their carpets

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2023, 09:25:48 AM »

Monica was a hottie back in the day but "stage presence"  ???

On stage, prime Denise would have pretty much strap on'd her with no lube

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2023, 09:27:45 AM »

Severe unmedicated bipolar. Too crazy.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2023, 09:30:36 AM »

Don't overtake this thread with this post you moron...get a grip for fuk sakes

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2023, 10:29:55 AM »
She sounds like a really decent human being …. (It makes no mention of drug addiction so I’ll just assume she battles that as well!) if I get some extra money I’ll donate!

Mike,
Take care of your own financial needs first.
If you couldn't afford a funeral for your own mother then you probably shouldn't send what money you have to this skank or her grifting mother.
My 2 cents.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2023, 10:53:50 AM »

Because you are missing the point shes clinically insane.   She wont stay with anybody and has no grasp of reality like the sane do. If someone let her in they would put her back out asap after she shits on the floor repeatedly of screams all night etc...
She gone, there is no coming back. just needs exposure to do its job. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2023, 10:56:17 AM »
My condolences. Losing parents is tough.
T

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2023, 11:06:30 AM »
Because you are missing the point shes clinically insane.   She wont stay with anybody and has no grasp of reality like the sane do. If someone let her in they would put her back out asap after she shits on the floor repeatedly of screams all night etc...
She gone, there is no coming back. just needs exposure to do its job.

Clinically insane according to whom?  A physician… or anonymous people on a message board?  If she is ill no amount of contributions to a gofundme is going to help her…. Though it might line the pockets of the person who collects the money. Either way I won’t be contributing.  :-X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2023, 11:19:52 AM »
Thanks Dave!  …. It’s weird being the only left (lost my dad and sister years ago) no other relatives…. But I’m doing ok man

Truly sorry to hear about your troubles. Prayers.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2023, 11:25:04 AM »

Severe unmedicated bipolar. Too crazy.

Someone asked in the comments of that video why the mother won't take her in, and apparently to boils down to what Raymondo said. The mother offered her a place to stay, and Denise took her up on it for a bit, but the mother can't handle her when she gets manic. It's a little bit delicately worded, so I'm guessing she might get violent. Beakdoctor's interaction with her suggests this too.

Denise is 61, so the mother's got to be late 70's at least, anyone else is probably 50's-70's too. That being said, I can't see this GoFundMe helping much aside from getting her food and maybe short stay motels every once and a while. She really needs some sort of structured, supervised care.