Author Topic: Denise Rutowski - Needs Help - Gofundme  (Read 9481 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Denise Rutowski “gofundme “
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2023, 05:23:31 AM »
If you’re dealing with mental illness and prior drug use, throw all rationality out the window

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2023, 05:31:26 AM »
Why doesn't her family help her? Sad

I have no idea.........must be a reason,but who knows?

Schadenfreude

« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2023, 05:34:21 AM »
I have no idea.........must be a reason,but who knows?

Maybe she wronged them. Either way  we are all going to die relatively soon.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2023, 05:53:42 AM »
Do you guys really not know why her family doesn't help?  It's a common story here.  Drugs/alcohol/mental illness push families to the end of their ropes, sometimes to the point of just having to say "no more" because the addict/mentally ill person keeps fucking their own life up after many many many chances.  It becomes a choice of protecting your own self/family versus helping the addict/mentally ill person.

If you've not gone through this (for years or decades) consider yourself lucky in your naivete. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2023, 05:54:23 AM »
Maybe she wronged them. Either way  we are all going to die relatively soon.
I`m not!  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2023, 05:56:05 AM »
Do you guys really not know why her family doesn't help?  It's a common story here.  Drugs/alcohol/mental illness push families to the end of their ropes, sometimes to the point of just having to say "no more" because the addict/mentally ill person keeps fucking their own life up after many many many chances.  It becomes a choice of protecting your own self/family versus helping the addict/mentally ill person.

If you've not gone through this (for years or decades) consider yourself lucky in your naivete. 
Exactly right in most cases and more than likely in this one.

Schadenfreude

« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2023, 05:58:16 AM »

Makes sense. Will the fundraiser be used to finance her admission to psychiatric institution? If not, then you might as well keep the money and wipe your behind with it. The mentally ill cannot be helped with money.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2023, 10:19:00 AM »

Explains Hankins isolation from his family

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2023, 10:49:16 AM »
If you’re dealing with mental illness and prior drug use, throw all rationality out the window

Fits Bhanky to a T.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2023, 10:50:58 AM »
My patent-pending hater detection device is off-the-charts right now

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2023, 10:52:54 AM »
You can't help people until they want help.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2023, 02:16:15 PM »
Someone asked on Youtube. The mom had taken in Denise before, but can't handle her when she goes manic from the sickness and whatever else is happening. Denise is 61, so the mom has to be late 70's, and everyone else close to her has to 50's - 70's most likely, so it's understandable why they can't handle her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2023, 02:24:46 PM »
Someone asked on Youtube. The mom had taken in Denise before, but can't handle her when she goes manic from the sickness and whatever else is happening. Denise is 61, so the mom has to be late 70's, and everyone else close to her has to 50's - 70's most likely, so it's understandable why they can't handle  be arsed with her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

fixed

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2023, 04:44:58 PM »
Amazing how if you cross the border illegally and make it to NYC they will put you up in luxury hotel like the Hotel Roosevelt. Give you monthly spending money, free health care, free cell phone and food stamps (SNAP).  Here we have a mentally ill American living in the streets getting little. Since it's California I wonder if she gets a some support like the homeless in San Francisco? The homeless love it there. They get about $800 a month and a free cell phone that even has streaming movies.

She's not in California.  Maybe her family is but Denise is in Fort Worth Texas. Has been for years.

Also, some of the comments here about why doesn't someone help? Why is she homeless etc...

That's what Denise thinks she wants.  She wants to live on her own. She doesn't want help. The reason she doesn't want help is because she's completely schizophrenic.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2023, 04:56:04 PM »
She's not in California.  Maybe her family is but Denise is in Fort Worth Texas. Has been for years.

Thanks for saying this, I thought I remembered she was in Texas from your prior posts about seeing her.

And let me be clear, I thought she was fantastic and would donate a little in a second if I thought it would help.

Hankins is in the foster home business, maybe he'll reach out.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2023, 06:42:52 PM »

Hankins is in the foster home business, maybe he'll reach out.

Denise did have a thing for bald guys -

Dropped the Hans-kins to get with the Hankins -

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2023, 08:25:36 PM »
You can't help people until they want help.

Exactly.

Maybe she doesn't want it or won't follow the rules.

There was a homeless guy who was common in an area i lived in Houston, pretty much harmless but would yell at people sometimes. He was schizophrenic.

Was always wearing a bunch of winter clothing even in the hot summers.

Didn't drink or do drugs, just didn't have his head on straight.

Randomly at a HOA meeting i heard a lady talking about him, she was his sister. She stayed in the area for 30 years just to take care of him, but he would never accept care for more than 2-3 days and he'd freak out and leave. Refused to be medicated, technically you can't force meds into their system without some sort of decree.

She said once a month she would pick him up, clean him and let him sleep in a tent in her backyard, he could not stand being inside and would go bat shit crazy.

The point is that he didn't want to accept anything, deep down he would have a moment of clarity, but soon after would flip out and disappear.

I feel bad for these people, it must be torture not being able to control your own thoughts and impulses.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2023, 08:58:57 PM »
Exactly.

Maybe she doesn't want it or won't follow the rules.

There was a homeless guy who was common in an area i lived in Houston, pretty much harmless but would yell at people sometimes. He was schizophrenic.

Was always wearing a bunch of winter clothing even in the hot summers.

Didn't drink or do drugs, just didn't have his head on straight.

Randomly at a HOA meeting i heard a lady talking about him, she was his sister. She stayed in the area for 30 years just to take care of him, but he would never accept care for more than 2-3 days and he'd freak out and leave. Refused to be medicated, technically you can't force meds into their system without some sort of decree.

She said once a month she would pick him up, clean him and let him sleep in a tent in her backyard, he could not stand being inside and would go bat shit crazy.

The point is that he didn't want to accept anything, deep down he would have a moment of clarity, but soon after would flip out and disappear.

I feel bad for these people, it must be torture not being able to control your own thoughts and impulses.
Sounds just like Willie the hobo.This guy wandered the streets of South Dallas for 25-30 years.Got sick and died a couple years ago. I use to see him every morning sleeping in a field with a pack of dogs.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2023, 02:25:56 AM »
Sounds just like Willie the hobo.This guy wandered the streets of South Dallas for 25-30 years.Got sick and died a couple years ago. I use to see him every morning sleeping in a field with a pack of dogs.
Geeze..he´s lucky they never ate him  :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #94 on: November 26, 2023, 03:25:30 AM »
I'd fund Denise if she'd let me

But it seems she don't want help?

Beakdoctor tried
Q

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 26, 2023, 07:48:21 AM »
There is a really important lesson here:  for all the shit we've been told for years about the homeless and mental health, the fix is simple and obvious (forced medication or institutionalization), but will not be implemented.

Solutions are there, always have been

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 26, 2023, 07:49:23 AM »

wasnt that Mr Bojangles?

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2023, 10:08:32 AM »
Thanks Dave!  …. It’s weird being the only left (lost my dad and sister years ago) no other relatives…. But I’m doing ok man

Stay strong buddy!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2023, 10:18:49 AM »
wasnt that Mr Bojangles?

No that’s where hanky ate on the way to his cartoon dog show.

https://locations.bojangles.com/nc/raleigh/4621-new-bern-avenue.html

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2023, 10:31:45 AM »
wasnt that Mr Bojangles?
Willie was a real character.We all got to know him through the years